Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40517 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:52 - Jun 30 with 2196 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:49 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Keep it on subject Adam and learn to just walk away and not bite to everything

Now

Cooper. Here to stay.

Nope, as I said every single post toward me will get replied to, every single one.

That won’t be changing.

And yes, Coops 2022

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 23:06 - Jun 30 with 2174 viewsjeza739

WOL now running a story that Fulham have struck a deal with Marco Silva...
Cooper to Fulham on 07:55 - Jul 1 with 2061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 23:06 - Jun 30 by jeza739

WOL now running a story that Fulham have struck a deal with Marco Silva...

They read it here first! I could do that job !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper to Fulham on 13:43 - Jul 1 with 1954 viewsTreforys_Jack

Another Cooper snoozefest next season then by the looks of it.
Cooper to Fulham on 13:55 - Jul 1 with 1935 viewsThornburyswan

Cooper to Fulham on 13:43 - Jul 1 by Treforys_Jack

Another Cooper snoozefest next season then by the looks of it.

Yup Silva now 1/20 with Skybet
Cooper to Fulham on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 1822 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 13:55 - Jul 1 by Thornburyswan

Yup Silva now 1/20 with Skybet

You never know, they’ve been wrong before 🙏

Cooper to Fulham on 19:55 - Jul 1 with 1804 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 19:41 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You never know, they’ve been wrong before 🙏

Not this time. Just announced as Fulham boss on their official site.

Going to be an interesting few day.
Cooper to Fulham on 19:56 - Jul 1 with 1793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 19:55 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper must be crying on his kitchen island poor dab. “How could they lead me on?”

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 20:00 - Jul 1 with 1783 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 19:55 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Have Palace recruited yet??

Cooper to Fulham on 20:25 - Jul 1 with 1748 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 20:00 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Have Palace recruited yet??

Nixon seems to think Vieira is very close now, all staff sorted etc.
Cooper to Fulham on 20:31 - Jul 1 with 1742 views34dfgdf54

Not seen it myself but sky sports apparently saying Silva was Fulham’s target from the off and they hadn’t spoke to anyone else.

Been played like a fiddle by the “itk Fulham fans” and journalists if that is true. Me included.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 20:32]
Cooper to Fulham on 21:33 - Jul 1 with 1680 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 21:05 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

If Bournemouth and Parker hadn't conspired to save/make a few quid their end Cooper was nailed on. Problems only started when they realised they wouldn't be able to afford the release clause with 10% of the expected amount coming in.

One mark in Cooper's favour is that he doesn't seem to be burning bridges as he goes. Something Parker and Wilder have in common.

You're right. Cooper was headhunted, like many of the chosen few top professionals (no doubt the concept will bamboozle some of the twper sheeple here).

Not once has Cooper 'touted, hawked' himself around as some here choose to insinuate with their tiresome cheapshots. The level of bile chucked at our young, hard working manager is unacceptable. Made-up cr*p simply to earn forum points from the stupid sheeple. Saddos.

The proper fans at The Lib will be behind him and the team, for sure. Such a shame we couldn't have been there to enjoy the fist-pumpin moments. Looking forward to some glorious fist-pumpin celebrations. Not long now.............

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 21:36 - Jul 1 with 1682 viewsThurrockJack92

Cooper to Fulham on 20:31 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Not seen it myself but sky sports apparently saying Silva was Fulham’s target from the off and they hadn’t spoke to anyone else.

Been played like a fiddle by the “itk Fulham fans” and journalists if that is true. Me included.

Might have just been a Cardiff fan trolling tbf.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:48 - Jul 1 with 1660 viewsguthrieintherain

Cooper to Fulham on 21:36 - Jul 1 by ThurrockJack92

Might have just been a Cardiff fan trolling tbf.

They are hardly going to say we wanted Wilder but he didn't want the job.
Then we wanted Cooper but the compo was to expensive.

They will want their fans thinking Silva was the top target but we will never know for sure.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cooper to Fulham on 01:59 - Jul 2 with 1540 viewsDr_Parnassus

So all this Cooper is wanting away and touting himself to Fulham was rubbish?

Poor bloke hope he gets a few apologies.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 03:19 - Jul 2 with 1532 viewsjasper_T

And you believe what you hear on Sky Sports because...?
Cooper to Fulham on 06:14 - Jul 2 with 1509 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 03:19 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

And you believe what you hear on Sky Sports because...?

I've yet to hear it on Sky Sports, hence why I think the fella is mistaken, the only quote I have seen is off Khan saying he met Silva in Portugal and was blown away by what he had to say.

It is what it is though, we will surely hear of Cooper or the Club within the next few days.
Cooper to Fulham on 07:39 - Jul 2 with 1451 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 06:14 - Jul 2 by 34dfgdf54

I've yet to hear it on Sky Sports, hence why I think the fella is mistaken, the only quote I have seen is off Khan saying he met Silva in Portugal and was blown away by what he had to say.

It is what it is though, we will surely hear of Cooper or the Club within the next few days.

Appointed last night mate, done.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper to Fulham on 15:15 - Jul 2 with 1309 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:22 - Jul 2 with 1294 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 15:15 - Jul 2 by 34dfgdf54

Nice to see that Silva was given the job due to his playing style.
Cooper to Fulham on 11:19 - Jul 5 with 1037 viewsvetchonian

Cooper has received a lot of stick on here from many about his "lack of loyalty"
Apparantly he and his agent have been hawking himself around the vacant managerial positions.
Those supporters who are not "fans" of his have jumped on to this to attack him further...
It seems he has had no discussions with Fulham, and do we know if any conversations actually took place with Palace or was it all paper talk caused by journalists speculating?

How many of us have had interviews with other companies or competitors of our current employer.....especially for positions which give opportunity to better ourselves?

This whole "crusade" against Cooper has been fuelled at times by speculation, hearsay and distortion of facts. Whilst the football hasnt always been spectacular it has not been been as bad as many on here make out. At the start of the season we played some some attackiing football, Cooper modified things as injuries and loss of players occured. As time went on he made the best use of his resources to attempt to acheive the goal he had been set by his employers....promotion.
In hindsight the Houirihane signing could have been a mistake....
Did people find the Norwich game at home un entertaining? Was the Bristol City game....which we lost....one where we sat back?....How many chances did we create in that game yet couldnt convert.....then we lost to a poor side!!!

Now people are saying we are stuck with him as no one else wants him yet Potter was taken by the first club to come along. Cooper has been comapared to Potter who had had several seasons coaching and managing at "senior" level in Sweden grabbing the headlines on occasion with forays into European competetions...Potter then showed by his season with us he had some capability...yet failed to get us competeitive for the play offs despite having quality in Fer, Celina, Dan James, McBurnie, Van Der Hoon,Dyer at his disposal.
Much is made of comparing to the Martinez days....again so different, MArtinez had a squad with a core he knew well, then added to it with players he knew could play how he wanted and all this achieved in League 1 I wonder how MArtinez would have coped had he been in Coopers position...expectation levels were different..the club was in a totally different place.Again Martinez failed to get us near the playoffs..despite playing attractive attacking football it doesnt mean that "style" will always be succesful and whilst we as fans want to be entertained,I am sure Coopers bosses will have different expectations and also in the long run we as fans want success too not just watching entertainng games where we dont win!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper to Fulham on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 1008 viewsGixerJack

Cooper to Fulham on 11:19 - Jul 5 by vetchonian

Cooper has received a lot of stick on here from many about his "lack of loyalty"
Apparantly he and his agent have been hawking himself around the vacant managerial positions.
Those supporters who are not "fans" of his have jumped on to this to attack him further...
It seems he has had no discussions with Fulham, and do we know if any conversations actually took place with Palace or was it all paper talk caused by journalists speculating?

How many of us have had interviews with other companies or competitors of our current employer.....especially for positions which give opportunity to better ourselves?

This whole "crusade" against Cooper has been fuelled at times by speculation, hearsay and distortion of facts. Whilst the football hasnt always been spectacular it has not been been as bad as many on here make out. At the start of the season we played some some attackiing football, Cooper modified things as injuries and loss of players occured. As time went on he made the best use of his resources to attempt to acheive the goal he had been set by his employers....promotion.
Did people find the Norwich game at home un entertaining? Was the Bristol City game....which we lost....one where we sat back?....How many chances did we create in that game yet couldnt convert.....then we lost to a poor side!!!

Now people are saying we are stuck with him as no one else wants him yet Potter was taken by the first club to come along. Cooper has been comapared to Potter who had had several seasons coaching and managing at "senior" level in Sweden grabbing the headlines on occasion with forays into European competetions...Potter then showed by his season with us he had some capability...yet failed to get us competeitive for the play offs despite having quality in Fer, Celina, Dan James, McBurnie, Van Der Hoon,Dyer at his disposal.
Much is made of comparing to the Martinez days....again so different, MArtinez had a squad with a core he knew well, then added to it with players he knew could play how he wanted and all this achieved in League 1 I wonder how MArtinez would have coped had he been in Coopers position...expectation levels were different..the club was in a totally different place.Again Martinez failed to get us near the playoffs..despite playing attractive attacking football it doesnt mean that "style" will always be succesful and whilst we as fans want to be entertained,I am sure Coopers bosses will have different expectations and also in the long run we as fans want success too not just watching entertainng games where we dont win!

Good post.
Cooper to Fulham on 11:47 - Jul 5 with 983 viewsThornburyswan

Cooper to Fulham on 11:19 - Jul 5 by vetchonian

Decent post - personally I have no issue with how Cooper has conducted himself over the summer break, he’s entering the final year of his contract so (like players) would expect him to be seeing what’s out there as 11 months from now he could be out of work. I do think he missed a trick on day 1 back in not putting out a comment about being good to be back in, welcoming the new signings & setting the vision for the season ahead but that might be just me.

That said it does not take away from the last third of last season being broadly abject in terms of style/performance it cost us a decent shot at second spot & meant we went into the play-offs lacking any degree of confidence. Decent achievement in back to back play-off qualifications but we went into both as the outsiders of the 4 & never really looked like challenging that.

If we could add a creative/goal scoring midfielder or ‘10’ - potentially Wilson or MGW - cover at RB/RWB & an extra CB we should have a decent squad capable of another top 6/8 challenge but will need to settle early noting we have lost 5/6 of our usual starting 11 from last season - Woodman, Guehi, Ayew & Hourihane permanently plus Roberts & Fulton to injury & suspension.
Cooper to Fulham on 11:56 - Jul 5 with 970 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 11:47 - Jul 5 by Thornburyswan

Decent post - personally I have no issue with how Cooper has conducted himself over the summer break, he’s entering the final year of his contract so (like players) would expect him to be seeing what’s out there as 11 months from now he could be out of work. I do think he missed a trick on day 1 back in not putting out a comment about being good to be back in, welcoming the new signings & setting the vision for the season ahead but that might be just me.

That said it does not take away from the last third of last season being broadly abject in terms of style/performance it cost us a decent shot at second spot & meant we went into the play-offs lacking any degree of confidence. Decent achievement in back to back play-off qualifications but we went into both as the outsiders of the 4 & never really looked like challenging that.

If we could add a creative/goal scoring midfielder or ‘10’ - potentially Wilson or MGW - cover at RB/RWB & an extra CB we should have a decent squad capable of another top 6/8 challenge but will need to settle early noting we have lost 5/6 of our usual starting 11 from last season - Woodman, Guehi, Ayew & Hourihane permanently plus Roberts & Fulton to injury & suspension.

I wouldn't class Hourihane as a loss, to be honest, I hope I never see him in a Swans shirt ever again, although if he plays against us, he'll probably have a stormer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jul 5 with 958 viewsThornburyswan

Cooper to Fulham on 11:56 - Jul 5 by max936

I wouldn't class Hourihane as a loss, to be honest, I hope I never see him in a Swans shirt ever again, although if he plays against us, he'll probably have a stormer.

Agree but Cooper was regularly starting him & unless we sign someone Dhanda or Byers appear to be our only current ‘10s’
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024