Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40513 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:24 - Jun 28 with 1444 views34dfgdf54

Nixon, who I know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, and is pretty much stating the obvious is saying Fulham just need to cough up the cash and Cooper is gone.

I think it will be done tomorrow, but my one worry is, from reading Fulham fans thoughts on their owners, they will go for someone like Wilder last minute to save the compo payment.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:55 - Jun 28 with 1339 viewsFireboy2

Cooper to Fulham on 21:33 - Jun 28 by Catullus

You and Dr P pushing the exact same line and dismissing other peoples opinions, that is exactly...."packed full of sheeple where everybody is unable to think for themselves. A monotone diatribe of back tapping nothingness. They do exist"

Think about it, as a club we need to draw in young fans, keep them wanting to come back. Young fans want excitement, they want good football that gets them off their seats. It was Curtis and James down the wings, beating players, putting good crosses in for forwardswho challenged, it was goals that tied me to the Swans.
My son is 12, last season he got up and walked away from the tv because it was so boring. You might be happy to put up with it, if your threshold is so low then good for you. By the way, you are the shouty one on here, you are the dismissive one who calls people names for thinking football should be fun.

Football is all about emotion, have you been watching the Euros? Have you not noticed the joy felt, the tears at bad results, the smiles at a fantastic goal scored. Have you also not noticed how drab the atmosphere is when the football is poor?

other people hope for and want better, that you will happily accept rubbish as the norm says a lot about you.

Yet again you post sensibility Cat 👍
Cooper to Fulham on 23:27 - Jun 28 with 1274 viewsCatullus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:22 - Jun 28 by AndyCole

You are clearly a decent poster with your heart in the right place, and rarely descend into the depths of the shouty, abusive, bullying sheeple and the entire flock.

Top, insightful posters like Dr_P must be exasperated with the intolerable level of noise and cheap shot digs at our club, players and most recently (when we're not getting promoted !?) our young, dynamic, clever, hard working manager who has worked miracles with a mid-table squad on a mid-table budget.

Many decent posters don't bother posting anymore given the volume levels of irrational noise from the sheeple. It can be depressing even to the best of us.

You say 'Think about it....young fans.' The irony is lost on you. It's the shouty, moaning, miserable doom merchants that are pushing young guns away from forums. Fortunately, the 75% of fans and fans in the stadium that actively support us - they are the future, not the miserable moaners, thank heck.

It's not irony by any strecth, young fans want to have fun, they don't want miserable, boring football, not even if it yields results.

Myself and my son sat and watched the final, I watched all of it, he walked away to his Xbox after 20 minutes. He was bored.
Just what shouty, doom merchant was here to put him off? There was no shouting, in fact I nearly went to sleep. I'm not sure how many 12 year olds have ever posted on here?

Those many decent posters, care to name them? Maybe they don't post because they read what you post, have you ever considered that? Besides, I'm sure Keith has said more than once that traffic on here has risen substantially since he took over.

Getting into a debate about these things with you and Dr P is about as rewarding as scuba diving in quicksand.

Fair enough though, when you called Cooper dynamic it made me laugh. He looks more likely to go to sleep in the dugout than do something dynamic.

Anyway, that's the end of that, my wife has come along to drag me out of the quicksand. I'm off to do what other sheeple are doing at this time, goodnight, I'm very ready for bed after a thrilling night of football.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper to Fulham on 00:23 - Jun 29 with 1214 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:38 - Jun 28 by magicdaps10

Why ask it then Doc!?

I didn’t.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 00:25 - Jun 29 with 1213 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:43 - Jun 28 by guthrieintherain

He has done himself no favours applying for every job going with no assurances he would get it.

Burnt his bridges with our fan base
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 18:53]

He hasn’t applied for either has he? He was approached for an interview.

This odd notion of him going to clubs and asking for jobs is so strange.

Cooper to Fulham on 00:32 - Jun 29 with 1201 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 21:33 - Jun 28 by Catullus

You and Dr P pushing the exact same line and dismissing other peoples opinions, that is exactly...."packed full of sheeple where everybody is unable to think for themselves. A monotone diatribe of back tapping nothingness. They do exist"

Think about it, as a club we need to draw in young fans, keep them wanting to come back. Young fans want excitement, they want good football that gets them off their seats. It was Curtis and James down the wings, beating players, putting good crosses in for forwardswho challenged, it was goals that tied me to the Swans.
My son is 12, last season he got up and walked away from the tv because it was so boring. You might be happy to put up with it, if your threshold is so low then good for you. By the way, you are the shouty one on here, you are the dismissive one who calls people names for thinking football should be fun.

Football is all about emotion, have you been watching the Euros? Have you not noticed the joy felt, the tears at bad results, the smiles at a fantastic goal scored. Have you also not noticed how drab the atmosphere is when the football is poor?

other people hope for and want better, that you will happily accept rubbish as the norm says a lot about you.

I don’t dismiss anybodies opinions, only when they are intentionally being misleading to push their agendas. Such as Cooper touting himself about, Brighton being a bigger club than Fulham, Cooper applying for loads of job, Palace picking Dyche and Da Silva over Cooper, that’s just from this thread alone.

Much of the noise is completely fabricated or intentionally framed in a fraudulent way in order to undermine or mislead. Anyone can have the opinion that they would like a change of manager, anyone can have the opinion that they didn’t enjoy last season... all opinions perfectly valid and accepted by me, you won’t find me rubbishing any of them.

But nobody can lie without being pulled up on it. That’s something that will not change.

Cooper to Fulham on 00:36 - Jun 29 with 1195 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 23:27 - Jun 28 by Catullus

It's not irony by any strecth, young fans want to have fun, they don't want miserable, boring football, not even if it yields results.

Myself and my son sat and watched the final, I watched all of it, he walked away to his Xbox after 20 minutes. He was bored.
Just what shouty, doom merchant was here to put him off? There was no shouting, in fact I nearly went to sleep. I'm not sure how many 12 year olds have ever posted on here?

Those many decent posters, care to name them? Maybe they don't post because they read what you post, have you ever considered that? Besides, I'm sure Keith has said more than once that traffic on here has risen substantially since he took over.

Getting into a debate about these things with you and Dr P is about as rewarding as scuba diving in quicksand.

Fair enough though, when you called Cooper dynamic it made me laugh. He looks more likely to go to sleep in the dugout than do something dynamic.

Anyway, that's the end of that, my wife has come along to drag me out of the quicksand. I'm off to do what other sheeple are doing at this time, goodnight, I'm very ready for bed after a thrilling night of football.

Talking of irony that post very much sounds like you are dismissing AC’s view. Re-read your first post, much in the same vein as that first post of yours.... just because you have the same view as the other anti-manager posters on here, it doesn’t mean you are right and can dismiss other opinions. Why do you get an exemption from your own standards that you are setting for others? Or do you just not notice yourself falling foul of them?

I’m afraid football is about success, football clubs aren’t going to cater to the tastes of a 12 year old. The likelihood is that had we played as you and your son wanted then there would be no playoff final to walk away from... ask Potter.

Sorry Cat but you do yourself no favours at times.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 1:01]

Cooper to Fulham on 07:44 - Jun 29 with 1084 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 20:03 - Jun 28 by Rock

https://theathletic.com/2640993/2021/06/28/scott-parkers-fulham-exit-tension-wit

Scott Parker’s Fulham exit: Tension with the board, wanting more power - but some players won’t miss him

Peter Rutzler and Oliver Kay

Fulham expected Scott Parker to lead them back into the Premier League after relegation – but five weeks on from the end of the season, he has jumped ship.

Not only has Parker opted for the exit door, but he will join a Championship promotion rival who are arguably less well-equipped to earn a return to the top flight for 2022-23. After agreeing compensation with Fulham, Bournemouth are set to appoint Parker on a three-year deal as Jonathan Woodgate’s replacement.

For Fulham, his shock departure seven weeks after they were relegated – the club’s second of his 27-month reign – poses more questions than answers.

Bournemouth, after playing a long waiting game, have finally got their man.

Chief executive Neill Blake and technical director Richard Hughes have long been admirers of Parker. As far back as 2017-18, when he was still coaching Tottenham Hotspur Under-18s, they identified the former England midfielder as a serious candidate to take over from then-manager Eddie Howe whenever that day came.

When Howe stood down last August, after Bournemouth’s relegation, Parker was top of their wish-list – but only briefly.

Three days later, Fulham beat Brentford 2-1 in the Championship play-off final to secure an instant return to the Premier League – and Parker had no intention of walking away from a newly-promoted team.

With the clock ticking towards the start of pre-season training, Bournemouth owner Maxim Demin opted to promote Howe’s long-time assistant Jason Tindall in the hope of a smooth transition. Six months later, Demin concluded he had made a mistake and fired Tindall.

That interest in Parker has never dissipated and Bournemouth briefly explored the possibility of an approach for him when Tindall was dismissed. Pulling Parker out of Fulham’s Premier League fight was a non-starter, but Bournemouth always hoped that at the end of the season – even if, as transpired, they missed out on promotion – they might be able to make it third time lucky.

Parker’s tenure had appeared to be fraying around the edges as Fulham struggled in vain to stay in the top flight.

On the field, their survival hopes collapsed with a whimper, failing to win any of their last eight matches. Parker, meanwhile, became more vocal with his concerns about Fulham’s long-term planning, with public comments referring to how the west London club needed to get “off the rollercoaster” that has seen two promotions via the play-offs and two relegations in a four-year period.

Those comments to the media indicated an underlying frustration; he voiced concerns about Fulham’s structure, as well as about leaning so heavily on the loan market and what that would mean regarding squad turnover again this coming summer.

Tensions rose further when Parker denied he’d had conversations with the club’s American ownership following relegation.

The Athletic highlighted that those remarks caused deep discontent among the top brass, who felt they had reached out to their coach. It highlighted the unhappiness about Fulham’s unexpected and, to an extent, inexplicable late-season drop-off, particularly from the high of beating champions Liverpool at Anfield on March 7, when survival briefly appeared to be on the cards as they pulled level on points with fourth-bottom Brighton & Hove Albion.

Despite all of this, though, there was initially a strong determination that Parker should remain in his job and maintain some stability.

This was evidently not a feeling shared by the head coach. And Bournemouth, it appears, have been able to exploit that unrest.

With Tindall’s replacement Woodgate only on a short-term contract that was due to expire at the end of this month, an opening presented itself for Parker to switch to the Vitality Stadium.

If the move was going to happen, the wheels needed to be in motion over the past week.

Noises began to emerge from the Bournemouth camp three weeks ago indicating growing confidence that they would be able to get their man. Fulham, meanwhile, were never likely to sack Parker with two years left on his contract and were likely to demand compensation in order for Bournemouth to secure him. Resignation presented a complicated way out but after nearly two weeks of talks between Fulham and Parker, the impasse was broken when the two clubs entered negotiations on June 18. Bournemouth agreed to pay a compensation fee, paving the way for the move to the south coast.

Parker will be taking some of his backroom team with him, including assistant manager Matt Wells, first-team analyst Jonathan Hill, head of performance Alastair Harris, Charlie Moore, the lead physical performance coach, and goalkeeping coach Rob Burch. It was finalising their departures from Fulham last week that further delayed the process. Parker is known to be close to his support team, a bond built at Tottenham that sees the group often spend more time with each other than with their families, as The Athletic has outlined.

Scott Parker Fulham
Parker is close to his staff, who he has worked with at Spurs and Fulham, and some will join him on the south coast (Photo: Mike Egerton/PA Images via Getty Images)
At Bournemouth, the question will be what happens to the likes of first-team coaches Stephen Purches and Simon Weatherstone, who have remained in post since the exits of Howe and then Tindall. They are thought to be looking to what happens next regarding Howe’s future. He recently pulled out of the running for the Celtic job, since given to Ange Postecoglou.

Bournemouth can start planning with a new manager soon to be at the controls.

Fulham, in contrast, have lost four precious weeks since the end of the season and it looks like they are back to square one in preparing for their return to the Championship.

They hope for a swift appointment but while discussions with candidates continue, first team coach Stuart Gray is overseeing the start of pre-season. A large part of the Fulham squad returned today.

Fulham feel they are still in a good position for next season and there is a strong belief they have the players capable of mounting an immediate promotion challenge, with the right additions. Parker’s departure is not deemed a wholly negative outcome as a rebuilding job with the core of that 2019-20 promotion-winning side still at its heart, and the 40-year-old in charge, would not necessarily have been straightforward.

During last season, Parker had pushed members of that team to one side, including the 2019-20 Championship top goalscorer Aleksandar Mitrovic, with last season’s seven loan signings taking their places. It is understood there was discontent among those players about the way they have been sidelined, with some suggesting they had only limited contact with the manager over the season.

This is a factor that is likely to have persuaded Parker to seek an end to his time at Craven Cottage. With the squad now containing 13 players aged 28 or over, it is thought Parker and the Fulham hierarchy did not see eye to eye regarding its promotion potential. Sources suggest Parker’s view was that serious squad surgery would be needed for him to succeed longer term, but with that deemed unlikely to happen, a departure at this juncture appeared mutually beneficial.

Fulham will hope though that a new manager can encourage a renewed buy-in from previously-excluded players, which could help rekindle some positivity after a difficult few weeks. A section of supporters have voiced quiet disgruntlement about Parker, particularly regarding his style of play. His exit in itself is unlikely to be met with any backlash from supporters when games begin again in August.

But what will be concerning is the fact that the coach Fulham wanted to stay in charge – and indeed had two years left on his contract – has opted to leave them for a club which can be considered direct promotion rivals. That does not reflect well, as Fulham are a club well backed by proactive ownership and post-relegation parachute payments will put them in a strong position next season.

Bournemouth, by contrast, are likely to lose key players such as David Brooks having been beaten by eventually promoted Brentford in the play-off semi-finals. Last season’s star Arnaut Danjuma is attracting significant interest. With the size of their parachute payments dropping during season two out of the top flight, there may be a need to sell players. That Parker wanted to depart in such circumstances and join Bournemouth instead should be concerning for Fulham.

What is thought to have appealed about Bournemouth – besides positive references from his brother-in-law Harry Arter, a midfielder at the Dorset club for a decade until last September – is that they are likely to point to a long-term vision and offer Parker more influence on matters regarding recruitment.

Aleksandar Mitrovic, Fulham
Mitrovic played a leading role in helping Parker’s Fulham win promotion but was overlooked for much of the Premier League campaign (Photo: Julian Finney/Getty Images)
At Fulham, transfers are the domain of vice-chairman and director of football operations Tony Khan – son of owner and chairman Shahid Khan – who splits his time between Fulham duties and prominent roles with the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and All-Elite Wrestling events in the US.

Parker had publicly rebuked Tony Khan at times last season, notably regarding his social media posts about player transfers and team performances, including after a 3-0 home loss to Aston Villa in September. Bournemouth’s owner Demin, by contrast, is a secretive figure and rarely gets involved in day-to-day operations, while Blake and Hughes similarly keep a low profile.

Fulham now have two key roles to fill.

The new director of scouting position – a role that will see a full-time recruitment chief on the ground in the UK – remains vacant. They also find themselves looking for a manager at a time when fellow relegated side Sheffield United have appointed former Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic and Bournemouth have all but landed their top target. West Bromwich Albion have made their own appointment in Valerien Ismael, the former Barnsley coach.

Fulham will take comfort from the fact there are some high-profile managers available, including Chris Wilder, who led Sheffield United to two promotions in three seasons to reach the Premier League. It is understood that Howe, who took Bournemouth from the fourth division to the first in just over five years, is not interested in the position, while Swansea City’s Steve Cooper is known to have been under serious consideration.

Their package of a strong squad, financial strength and the tag as favourites to secure a Premier League ticket makes them an attractive option.

Bournemouth, meanwhile, will hope Parker can overcome the disappointment of last season when, in the eyes of their hierarchy, they had a squad strong enough to join Norwich City and Watford in bouncing straight back to the Premier League.

Finding their long-term replacement for Howe has taken a year longer than they anticipated. Better late than never, they hope.

What can be said with certainty, however, is that the events of this past week pose a truly intriguing dynamic for the new Championship season, and the true beneficiaries of which we may only know come May 2022.

Just reading up on the authors of this article, Oliver Kay who most people should know about and Peter Rutzler who is the Athletic's Fulham reporter, so their Stuart James basically. Reliable.

He'll be the one to keep an eye on throughout the day for progress with Cooper's move. Or maybe Wilder's?
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 08:05 - Jun 29 with 1052 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 00:23 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn’t.

You posted in response to his post and out of the two yours was the only one with a question!

His post was a post that had no question mark but you responded to the post with a question mark, yours was the only question there.

You obviously missed it wasn't a question and assumed it was one, fair enough easy mistake to make.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper to Fulham on 08:12 - Jun 29 with 1030 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:05 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

You posted in response to his post and out of the two yours was the only one with a question!

His post was a post that had no question mark but you responded to the post with a question mark, yours was the only question there.

You obviously missed it wasn't a question and assumed it was one, fair enough easy mistake to make.

I didn't ask why he asked a question, I asked why asked THAT question. You claimed I had in fact asked it, you were incorrect.

Poor grammar and punctuation I am afraid doesn't make a question any less of a question. As convenient it may be for your spade to help you dig out of yet another ridiculous interjection.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:24 - Jun 29 with 994 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 08:12 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I didn't ask why he asked a question, I asked why asked THAT question. You claimed I had in fact asked it, you were incorrect.

Poor grammar and punctuation I am afraid doesn't make a question any less of a question. As convenient it may be for your spade to help you dig out of yet another ridiculous interjection.

Not at all! The only one who knows what is meant to intend is whiterockin himself although you are clear in your mind that he asked a question and have knocked his grammer as an indication to justify you are correct.

Its a great thing knowing other people's mind even more than the person themselves.

Are you on another one of your wave of being annoying Adam? Every few months you go on this rampage and as enjoyable it is to you it is mind boggling to the majority on here.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:27 - Jun 29 with 976 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:24 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

Not at all! The only one who knows what is meant to intend is whiterockin himself although you are clear in your mind that he asked a question and have knocked his grammer as an indication to justify you are correct.

Its a great thing knowing other people's mind even more than the person themselves.

Are you on another one of your wave of being annoying Adam? Every few months you go on this rampage and as enjoyable it is to you it is mind boggling to the majority on here.

Incorrect, ''why don't you just go away'' is a question. You are just in a very silly mood again aren't you? (question).

But yes I eat posters like you for breakfast

Cooper to Fulham on 08:27 - Jun 29 with 982 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 08:24 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

Genuinely, never in my life have I come across a person so sure of themselves, get so much wrong, literally daily.

I hope it never stops.
Cooper to Fulham on 08:29 - Jun 29 with 969 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:27 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Genuinely, never in my life have I come across a person so sure of themselves, get so much wrong, literally daily.

I hope it never stops.

I have never come across someone so desperate for someone else to be wrong and failing to find anything each and every time before, but hey this is a weird and wonderful place.

If in doubt, make it up right?

Cooper to Fulham on 08:43 - Jun 29 with 949 viewsmagicdaps10

I hope it never stops.

It's crazy isn't it but it's great just reading his replies.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:45 - Jun 29 with 945 viewsThornburyswan

Parker confirmed at Bournemouth.
Cooper to Fulham on 09:00 - Jun 29 with 916 viewsFireboy2

Do not, I repeat, do not feed the troll
Cooper to Fulham on 09:02 - Jun 29 with 914 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 08:29 - Jun 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I have never come across someone so desperate for someone else to be wrong and failing to find anything each and every time before, but hey this is a weird and wonderful place.

If in doubt, make it up right?

Proof is in the pudding as you say, imaginary Fulham friends saying one thing, respected journalists saying different.

I tell you what mind, I'll give you that one, this is a weird and wonderful place, especially when you're around Rainman
Cooper to Fulham on 09:07 - Jun 29 with 907 viewsCatullus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:43 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

Nah, it gets boring, he makes me look concise!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper to Fulham on 09:08 - Jun 29 with 897 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 09:00 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Do not, I repeat, do not feed the troll

I can't help it, there is just too much dangling fruit.

Cooper to Fulham on 09:10 - Jun 29 with 895 viewsraynor94

Cooper to Fulham on 08:43 - Jun 29 by magicdaps10

No, it's not really, it's ruining the threads on here.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper to Fulham on 09:10 - Jun 29 with 890 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 09:02 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Proof is in the pudding as you say, imaginary Fulham friends saying one thing, respected journalists saying different.

I tell you what mind, I'll give you that one, this is a weird and wonderful place, especially when you're around Rainman

Imaginary friends? Is this yet another thing you have made up? You aren't learning.

Respected journalists.... that said the owners were furious with Parker for the nature of their relegation. He was on borrowed time, hence the easy and minimal transaction.

Agreed, it is always wonderful when I am around. I don't give your mob an inch and it's often palpable...

Cooper to Fulham on 09:15 - Jun 29 with 878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope it never stops.

I hope it does. It’s ruining a good thread and a decent board. Starve him of attention by ignoring him and you’ll feel much much better. As will the rest of us. He’ll slink off, reinvent himself and then come back and get ignored again.

Whatever his condition is you are not going to beat him regardless of whether your right or not. Narcissists/Sociopaths/Psychopaths do not care about right or wrong because either they have no concept of it or they just don’t care. What is important to them is being engaged so they can unload all their self righteous boll*cks onto somebody else. That’s you right now. You’re being gaslighted, ignore the troll and move on.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper to Fulham on 09:18 - Jun 29 with 869 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 09:15 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope it does. It’s ruining a good thread and a decent board. Starve him of attention by ignoring him and you’ll feel much much better. As will the rest of us. He’ll slink off, reinvent himself and then come back and get ignored again.

Whatever his condition is you are not going to beat him regardless of whether your right or not. Narcissists/Sociopaths/Psychopaths do not care about right or wrong because either they have no concept of it or they just don’t care. What is important to them is being engaged so they can unload all their self righteous boll*cks onto somebody else. That’s you right now. You’re being gaslighted, ignore the troll and move on.

It is really easy.

Don't make things up. Don't be dishonest. Don't misrepresent things. Don't intentionally be obtuse. Don't make ridiculous points in order to try (and fail) to score virtual points.

Then the big bad nasty Dr won't have the easy ammo he currently does.

Did I just give away the trade secret??

Cooper to Fulham on 09:25 - Jun 29 with 847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can see by the board index that he’s replying to someone. Is he that stupid that he doesn’t realise I can’t see his drivel because I put him on ignore moths ago?

You see Risca this is the freedom you get with the ignore button!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024