Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40493 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 13:54 - Jun 28 with 1204 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 13:49 - Jun 28 by Fireboy2

nOT fOr lOng.

PoorceffoRt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 14:20 - Jun 28 with 1151 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 13:46 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course it will be your last post, you have nowhere to go from here. You are now resorting to making things up all over the place, digging yourself into holes you cannot get out of. Surely you know better by now?

You can tell me what someone else would do until you are blue in the face, but unfortunately a fact that does not make. Brighton are a tiny club and they finish in the bottom 5 year on year, their time is coming before they slip back down the leagues yet again.

Potter is being talked about by whom in those circles? Shall I make my zorb ball offer again?

Potter is manager of the smallest Premier League club since Blackpool who are destined for the drop soon. Cooper has been linked (and allegedly offered) jobs from clubs of far bigger stature. Again I assume this is due to his superior success with us than Potter achieved?

So you don't even know the posters that you sourced the information you made up? Then how can I tell you if the source is reliable? The one on the Fulham forum seems to have built a reputation of accuracy, probably similar to our Keith. So again, it would depend on the poster as you know.

Bye Riscs.

Haha sorry Brynnie, can't do it.

Digging holes? haha. That post is laughable even for your standards. Brighton the smallest club since Blackpool Smaller than the club that just poached massive Fulham's manager?

You can say where Brighton have ended up in the table until your blue in the face aswell, they were well above Fulham hence them still being there, and Fulham, not. Again, I will keep saying it until I'm blue in the face, that's why Fulham are looking for a new manager as theirs think going to Bournemouth is a better opportunity.

No I don't know the posters no, I'm assuming you know the Fulham fan in question then? You don't know he has a reputation of accuracy do you? You're making it up. Again, as always.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:23 - Jun 28 with 1142 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 13:54 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

PoorceffoRt

You need to spell that properly for it to have the desired effect Richie. Just saying.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:27 - Jun 28 with 1135 views34dfgdf54

Huge Club.

#TonyKhanOut on twitter an interesting read if anyone has an hour or so to spare.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:29 - Jun 28 with 1122 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 14:23 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

You need to spell that properly for it to have the desired effect Richie. Just saying.

It was a deliberate mis use of words in reply to the passport perch type posts hitherto.
I cannoutpost anyone Blaine,as you know.
The Man they couldnt hang

Cooper to Fulham on 14:39 - Jun 28 with 1094 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:20 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Haha sorry Brynnie, can't do it.

Digging holes? haha. That post is laughable even for your standards. Brighton the smallest club since Blackpool Smaller than the club that just poached massive Fulham's manager?

You can say where Brighton have ended up in the table until your blue in the face aswell, they were well above Fulham hence them still being there, and Fulham, not. Again, I will keep saying it until I'm blue in the face, that's why Fulham are looking for a new manager as theirs think going to Bournemouth is a better opportunity.

No I don't know the posters no, I'm assuming you know the Fulham fan in question then? You don't know he has a reputation of accuracy do you? You're making it up. Again, as always.

Good boy, nice to have you back.

Yes digging holes. You keep making things up and being unable to back them and then making up things that I’ve said yet being unable to link them. I’m still waiting on that front.

Yes, Brighton would be the smallest Premier Legaue club since Blackpool. Do you disagree? Who do you think was smaller then? I can’t think of another with a lower average finishing position and attendance.

As I said, I don’t believe Parker leaving Fulham has anything to do with their size so the point t is moot; rather the fact he is being pushed to find another job.l due to poor performance.

I shall keep stating Brighton’s finishing positions, because it shows what sort of club they are. Their average league position is 60th, Fulham’s is 30th. You are yet again looking too short term by viewing it through a scope of a season. As I have said and others touched upon, Fulham look good for an upward trajectory from here and have a history of being a club in the upper reaches of the football pyramid, Brighton don’t, quite the opposite.

Don’t know him personally no, but follow the forum and know he’s seen as someone who has club contacts like our Keith. But don’t get all upset about it, it’s not worth it. Sometimes you just have to face the music.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 14:41 - Jun 28 with 1083 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:27 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Huge Club.

#TonyKhanOut on twitter an interesting read if anyone has an hour or so to spare.

Huge? Nah, bigger than Brighton and Palace though, obviously.

Sounds like the Fulham fan was right then, shock horror. Mutual termination of the contract. Means he leaves and they don’t have to pay him off by sacking him.... as the poster said.

#ITK

Cooper to Fulham on 14:49 - Jun 28 with 1060 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 14:39 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes digging holes. You keep making things up and being unable to back them and then making up things that I’ve said yet being unable to link them. I’m still waiting on that front.

Yes, Brighton would be the smallest Premier Legaue club since Blackpool. Do you disagree? Who do you think was smaller then? I can’t think of another with a lower average finishing position and attendance.

As I said, I don’t believe Parker leaving Fulham has anything to do with their size so the point t is moot; rather the fact he is being pushed to find another job.l due to poor performance.

I shall keep stating Brighton’s finishing positions, because it shows what sort of club they are. Their average league position is 60th, Fulham’s is 30th. You are yet again looking too short term by viewing it through a scope of a season. As I have said and others touched upon, Fulham look good for an upward trajectory from here and have a history of being a club in the upper reaches of the football pyramid, Brighton don’t, quite the opposite.

Don’t know him personally no, but follow the forum and know he’s seen as someone who has club contacts like our Keith. But don’t get all upset about it, it’s not worth it. Sometimes you just have to face the music.

I'm not sure what you are on about? What can't I back up?

Yeah completely disagree to be honest, fast growing club with a big catchment area. Am I right in saying your attendance figures include them at the Withdean? As I say, attendances were 15k higher than Bournemouth for example, and 2.5k higher than Palace. Year before they were 6k higher than Fulham.

New stadium, new training ground, billionnaire owner. The upwards trajectory you say Fulham are on, their fans don't seem to agree with that.

Why would I be upset about you quoting an itk Fulham fan? I've done the same. Calm yourself down Doc, it's getting late.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 14:51 - Jun 28 with 1048 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 14:39 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

So YOU are waiting .Well whoopi. Wind yer neck in lad.You re a nobody,like all of us.Your ego is taking you over and my job is to advise you do that. I’ve done it to countless posters which makes me the toughest,hardest most resilient poster out there,Unafraid of filth ,lies and perjoratives,I simply give it straight.

People only feed you or anyone else what they want to.

That all,it’s to Keith as much as anyone else.

Nobody knows jacks hate.

Now,,is Steveo going and when .

We will have to simply pray this loathesome ,head working,disingenuous clown goes soon and four club is cleansed.

Big choice as to replaces but Appleton seems made for us.

Come on in Mikey

Cooper to Fulham on 14:53 - Jun 28 with 1048 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 14:41 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Huge? Nah, bigger than Brighton and Palace though, obviously.

Sounds like the Fulham fan was right then, shock horror. Mutual termination of the contract. Means he leaves and they don’t have to pay him off by sacking him.... as the poster said.

#ITK

https://theathletic.com/news/scott-parker-fulham-bournemouth-new-manager/xO4m93Q

What next?
The Athletic revealed last week that it was increasingly possible Parker would depart Fulham and join Bournemouth, whose interest in him taking over is long-standing.

Fulham expected Parker to be in charge when the players return at the end of this month, but he will now depart the club.

His departure paves the way for him to join Bournemouth, where Woodgate's contract as interim head coach expires this summer.

What did Parker achieve at Fulham?
Having taken over a club that was effectively relegated during the 2018-19 season, the Englishman helped guide Fulham back to the Premier League via the Championship play-offs at the first time of asking.

While Parker was unable to keep Fulham in the top-flight, he was widely praised for sticking to his ideals and pursuing an attractive brand of football throughout the 2020-21 season.

From reading that you can see why Bournemouth fancied him, head turned.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 14:53]
Cooper to Fulham on 14:54 - Jun 28 with 1035 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 14:53 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

https://theathletic.com/news/scott-parker-fulham-bournemouth-new-manager/xO4m93Q

What next?
The Athletic revealed last week that it was increasingly possible Parker would depart Fulham and join Bournemouth, whose interest in him taking over is long-standing.

Fulham expected Parker to be in charge when the players return at the end of this month, but he will now depart the club.

His departure paves the way for him to join Bournemouth, where Woodgate's contract as interim head coach expires this summer.

Having taken over a club that was effectively relegated during the 2018-19 season, the Englishman helped guide Fulham back to the Premier League via the Championship play-offs at the first time of asking.

While Parker was unable to keep Fulham in the top-flight, he was widely praised for sticking to his ideals and pursuing an attractive brand of football throughout the 2020-21 season.

Parker clearly did a decent job. Well it should be clear .

Cooper to Fulham on 14:55 - Jun 28 with 1039 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 14:54 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

Parker clearly did a decent job. Well it should be clear .

Not took much notice Richie but it seems you're right. He must think Bournemouth are a more attractive proposition at the moment. He would know I suppose.
Cooper to Fulham on 15:00 - Jun 28 with 1014 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 14:55 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Not took much notice Richie but it seems you're right. He must think Bournemouth are a more attractive proposition at the moment. He would know I suppose.

Frankly mate,Parker has dignity which I like in a man. He speaks well too.
Cooper taking over a PL club seems madness but I would drink sump oil to see us eject Steveo.

I admit he is the most detestable manager we have ever had. That is just me though. Some love him and that is fine by me.
An ugly man with even uglier football .

He hasn’t damaged our club though . It s simply personal taste . Like Fish Fongers and Oysters

Cooper to Fulham on 15:01 - Jun 28 with 1015 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:49 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

I'm not sure what you are on about? What can't I back up?

Yeah completely disagree to be honest, fast growing club with a big catchment area. Am I right in saying your attendance figures include them at the Withdean? As I say, attendances were 15k higher than Bournemouth for example, and 2.5k higher than Palace. Year before they were 6k higher than Fulham.

New stadium, new training ground, billionnaire owner. The upwards trajectory you say Fulham are on, their fans don't seem to agree with that.

Why would I be upset about you quoting an itk Fulham fan? I've done the same. Calm yourself down Doc, it's getting late.

You said that Palace preferred Dyche and the other fella yet couldn’t back that up with anything. Then you said I contradicted myself twice but couldn’t successfully show where either time. I have asked you to clarify which part of the quotes contradict each other but as I guessed, yet to hear back.

All average club attendances will count all of their stadiums, including Brighton’s 25k attendances in the 70’s. They are a minnow, usually found in the bottom 2 leagues in the pyramid. You can disagree if you like but as with most things I post, it’s just simply a fact. They haven’t finished higher than 15th in the Premier League.

Doesn’t matter what some fans think, the fact is they are favourites for the title.

I have no idea why you would be upset, you would have to ask yourself that. Seems the Fulham fan was correct doesn’t it.

Cooper to Fulham on 15:02 - Jun 28 with 1006 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:51 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

So YOU are waiting .Well whoopi. Wind yer neck in lad.You re a nobody,like all of us.Your ego is taking you over and my job is to advise you do that. I’ve done it to countless posters which makes me the toughest,hardest most resilient poster out there,Unafraid of filth ,lies and perjoratives,I simply give it straight.

People only feed you or anyone else what they want to.

That all,it’s to Keith as much as anyone else.

Nobody knows jacks hate.

Now,,is Steveo going and when .

We will have to simply pray this loathesome ,head working,disingenuous clown goes soon and four club is cleansed.

Big choice as to replaces but Appleton seems made for us.

Come on in Mikey

Yes I am waiting, feel free to help him out to speed up the process if you are feeling charitable.

I have a big ego yes, well earned. That won’t be going anywhere sadly.

Cheers though.

Cooper to Fulham on 15:05 - Jun 28 with 1000 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:55 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

You just posted a tweet which told you, it’s a mutual termination. He is going because he isn’t wanted, Fulham are allowing him to go for free.

Cooper to Fulham on 15:11 - Jun 28 with 988 viewsjasper_T

Cooper to Fulham on 15:00 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

Frankly mate,Parker has dignity which I like in a man. He speaks well too.
Cooper taking over a PL club seems madness but I would drink sump oil to see us eject Steveo.

I admit he is the most detestable manager we have ever had. That is just me though. Some love him and that is fine by me.
An ugly man with even uglier football .

He hasn’t damaged our club though . It s simply personal taste . Like Fish Fongers and Oysters

Parker is a weasel who looks good in a suit.
Cooper to Fulham on 15:13 - Jun 28 with 974 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:53 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

What next?

It’s good that Bournemouth fancied him... because it’s clear Fulham didn’t

Cooper to Fulham on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 976 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:01 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You said that Palace preferred Dyche and the other fella yet couldn’t back that up with anything. Then you said I contradicted myself twice but couldn’t successfully show where either time. I have asked you to clarify which part of the quotes contradict each other but as I guessed, yet to hear back.

All average club attendances will count all of their stadiums, including Brighton’s 25k attendances in the 70’s. They are a minnow, usually found in the bottom 2 leagues in the pyramid. You can disagree if you like but as with most things I post, it’s just simply a fact. They haven’t finished higher than 15th in the Premier League.

Doesn’t matter what some fans think, the fact is they are favourites for the title.

I have no idea why you would be upset, you would have to ask yourself that. Seems the Fulham fan was correct doesn’t it.

I'll explain again, it's stating the obvious and I literally have to spell things out to you, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as it's past midnight where you are, and being tired and angry can slow people down.

<<You said that Palace preferred Dyche and the other fella yet couldn’t back that up with anything. Then you said I contradicted myself twice but couldn’t successfully show where either time. I have asked you to clarify which part of the quotes contradict each other but as I guessed, yet to hear back.>>

I backed it up with Palace supporters from the forum, who claim to be "itk" and have built up a reputation of getting these things right as you say. As for the contradiction, you spoke about Potters offer not being as good as Cooper's for Palace. But ever since it has become clear, Palace are now a basket case club and taking the Fulham role is the holy grail of football management haha. Their fans say the exact opposite. The funny thing is, and it's why I believe you lose your temper over these things which keep you up at night, is you don't even believe what you're saying. That's why I have no choice but to carry on this thread despite Brynnie asking me not too (apologies again).

What went on before my lifetime doesn't really interest me truth being told, things change quickly in football. There are plenty of massive clubs in the Championship and league one, would managers from the Premier League have their heads turned by them because they were massive in the 70s? Not happening.

Favourites that's fine, we all know what happened last time we predicted something using algorithm's and odds don't we

"soooo. it's bournemouth" . As it happens they are still here and they've just poached the manager of the club you're trying to glorify.
Cooper to Fulham on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 968 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 15:11 - Jun 28 by jasper_T

Parker is a weasel who looks good in a suit.

I have seen him being called Scott Parkthebus on various sites.

Doesn’t sound like he was very popular.

Cooper to Fulham on 15:15 - Jun 28 with 969 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:13 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s good that Bournemouth fancied him... because it’s clear Fulham didn’t

Who told you that, your new Fulham Friend
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 15:16]
Cooper to Fulham on 15:16 - Jun 28 with 964 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 15:14 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

I have seen him being called Scott Parkthebus on various sites.

Doesn’t sound like he was very popular.

They'll love Cooper then
Cooper to Fulham on 15:17 - Jun 28 with 953 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 15:02 - Jun 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes I am waiting, feel free to help him out to speed up the process if you are feeling charitable.

I have a big ego yes, well earned. That won’t be going anywhere sadly.

Cheers though.

Why do you think you know Risca .

Cooper to Fulham on 15:23 - Jun 28 with 933 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 15:14 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

I'll explain again, it's stating the obvious and I literally have to spell things out to you, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as it's past midnight where you are, and being tired and angry can slow people down.

<<You said that Palace preferred Dyche and the other fella yet couldn’t back that up with anything. Then you said I contradicted myself twice but couldn’t successfully show where either time. I have asked you to clarify which part of the quotes contradict each other but as I guessed, yet to hear back.>>

I backed it up with Palace supporters from the forum, who claim to be "itk" and have built up a reputation of getting these things right as you say. As for the contradiction, you spoke about Potters offer not being as good as Cooper's for Palace. But ever since it has become clear, Palace are now a basket case club and taking the Fulham role is the holy grail of football management haha. Their fans say the exact opposite. The funny thing is, and it's why I believe you lose your temper over these things which keep you up at night, is you don't even believe what you're saying. That's why I have no choice but to carry on this thread despite Brynnie asking me not too (apologies again).

What went on before my lifetime doesn't really interest me truth being told, things change quickly in football. There are plenty of massive clubs in the Championship and league one, would managers from the Premier League have their heads turned by them because they were massive in the 70s? Not happening.

Favourites that's fine, we all know what happened last time we predicted something using algorithm's and odds don't we

"soooo. it's bournemouth" . As it happens they are still here and they've just poached the manager of the club you're trying to glorify.

Absolutely, any time you make something up or pretend something is written when it isn’t, you are always going to have to spell it out in specifics, I’ll ensure that.

I like it when you start clock watching, always a good sign, your mate used to do that before his sudden disappearance.

Right, now onto it, let’s have a look:-

- You haven’t showed me any Palace fans who claim to be ITK that said such things. Can you post the link please?

- So there is no contradiction then? I said Coopers offer of Palace was better than Potters to Brighton; I stand by that and have explained why. I also think Coopers offer to Fulham is better than both his original offer to Palace and naturally Potters to Brighton... where is the contradiction? Point it out to me....

So big clubs are now judged on your lifetime? Has your standard of debate really sunk that low? how old are you then? That may explain your limited view of football and it’s history. May make it easier to know what I’m dealing with.

Yes the algorithm was and continues to be correct. The algorithm doesn’t predict anything, it just tells you the % chance of each outcome happening, at no point does it ever predict an outcome. That’s your lack of understanding of the thread or the topic in general. But we have been through that before. It will state you are unlikely to win the lottery next week, if you do... it’s still correct.

Now back to those contradictions. Still haven’t been able to point any out. Why?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 15:26]

Cooper to Fulham on 15:24 - Jun 28 with 928 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 15:15 - Jun 28 by 34dfgdf54

Who told you that, your new Fulham Friend
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 15:16]

Didn’t you just post a tweet stating they were getting rid of him for free?

Surely I didn’t imagine that, or indeed you aren’t reading the very things you are posting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024