Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 23984 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:07 - Sep 12 with 1323 viewsBoundy

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:05 - Sep 12 by 73__73

Over 16,000 inside the stadium and not a mask in sight👏. Hallelujah

Not true , by a long way

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:46 - Sep 12 with 1296 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 03:48 - Sep 12 by DJack

Oh dear, the rather sad and dull Ronald called me boring when he had no answer and now you ape him... Oh dear.

Question: Remember when you stated, on this board, that you wanted [EDIT - redacted to save Jack123's blushes] is that still the case or are you not a sad and lonely man?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 22:52]

Thank you
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 22:54]

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 1210 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:59 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

I would say perhaps one person per 300 wore a mask.

That's why I didn't go and won't go weds either.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 1200 viewsraynor94

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:43 - Sep 13 by controversial_jack

That's why I didn't go and won't go weds either.

Are you going to stay in the house for the rest of your life?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:02 - Sep 13 with 1188 viewsRonaldStump

Just for the record i've been out everyday since the hoax began. NEVER worn a mask, hugged as many people as i felt i needed to. rarely social distanced and i live to tell the tale. Our lives are mapped out for us, when it's time to go it's time to go. No vaccine is going to stop that.
We'll go one way or the other on the day we are meant to.
We have a very short time on this planet, ignore the FEAR from the government and the media and enjoy what little time we all have left.

If it makes you feel safer go get jabbed, nobody is stopping you. FFS

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:44 - Sep 13 with 1176 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:02 - Sep 13 by RonaldStump

Just for the record i've been out everyday since the hoax began. NEVER worn a mask, hugged as many people as i felt i needed to. rarely social distanced and i live to tell the tale. Our lives are mapped out for us, when it's time to go it's time to go. No vaccine is going to stop that.
We'll go one way or the other on the day we are meant to.
We have a very short time on this planet, ignore the FEAR from the government and the media and enjoy what little time we all have left.

If it makes you feel safer go get jabbed, nobody is stopping you. FFS

WUM

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:48 - Sep 13 with 1169 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:44 - Sep 13 by Catullus

WUM

Just telling it how it is.
You might be scared to death of the flu because the media tells you it's nasty but some of us have a bit more common sense.

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:07 - Sep 13 with 1166 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:10 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

Where's the freedom if you catch it, pass it onto a vulnerable person and they die. No different to drink driving.

Now here’s an interesting snippet from the Express - not my paper of choice by any means but a story that we can keep an eye on to see if this is challenged/clarified by the health authorities.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1490036/itv-news-robert-peston-coronavirus-new

It seems to “suggest” a spike in double vaxxed persons between 40-79 years of age. (In the opinion of the Express).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:37 - Sep 13 with 1138 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:52 - Sep 13 by raynor94

Are you going to stay in the house for the rest of your life?

I don't stay in my house, but i'm not going to sit around 15 thousand idiots who don't care.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:32 - Sep 13 with 1118 viewsraynor94

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:37 - Sep 13 by controversial_jack

I don't stay in my house, but i'm not going to sit around 15 thousand idiots who don't care.

Ridiculous statement, what about pubs restaurants and holidays, are you doing any of those? You are double jabbed, fail to see what your problem is

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1078 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:32 - Sep 13 by raynor94

Ridiculous statement, what about pubs restaurants and holidays, are you doing any of those? You are double jabbed, fail to see what your problem is

No, i'm not doing any of those. The jab isn't preventing transmission and I am trying to think of the risk to others if I catch it not just to myself.

I have relatives who are vulnerable and need protecting. I would prefer to see them in good health. If it means sacrificing the pub and a trip to Zante, then so be it.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:04 - Sep 13 with 1047 viewsraynor94

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:54 - Sep 13 by controversial_jack

No, i'm not doing any of those. The jab isn't preventing transmission and I am trying to think of the risk to others if I catch it not just to myself.

I have relatives who are vulnerable and need protecting. I would prefer to see them in good health. If it means sacrificing the pub and a trip to Zante, then so be it.

Entirely up to you, at my age I'm going to make the most of every day I can

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:25 - Sep 13 with 1037 views73__73

Over 100 people in the ground today on 22:07 - Sep 12 by Boundy

Not true , by a long way

Yes it’s true

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:40 - Sep 13 with 1036 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:04 - Sep 13 by raynor94

Entirely up to you, at my age I'm going to make the most of every day I can

Let's hope you have many of them.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:28 - Sep 13 with 1002 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:37 - Sep 13 by controversial_jack

Consider this possibility...you're the idiot.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:53 - Sep 14 with 956 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 23:28 - Sep 13 by Ajack_Kerouac

Consider this possibility...you're the idiot.

If you catch covid and I don't, who is the idiot?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:25 - Sep 14 with 935 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:53 - Sep 14 by controversial_jack

If you catch covid and I don't, who is the idiot?

Do you know how many double jabbed are passing it on around the world currently?

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:50 - Sep 14 with 925 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:25 - Sep 14 by RonaldStump

Do you know how many double jabbed are passing it on around the world currently?

The big QI voice shouts...NOBODY KNOWS...because nobody can possibly know. The only sure thing is if a vaccinated person has it they are probably not feeling too bad but if they pass it onto an unvaccinated person, that person could easily get seriously ill.

I saw this t'other day. all this anti vax stuff and there isn't rally covid stuff is a hoax perpetrated by unfriendly governments so people don't get vaccinated and don't follow the rules so us Westerners get covid and are decimated, or even worse!

Or maybe I made that up?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:53 - Sep 14 with 918 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:50 - Sep 14 by Catullus

The big QI voice shouts...NOBODY KNOWS...because nobody can possibly know. The only sure thing is if a vaccinated person has it they are probably not feeling too bad but if they pass it onto an unvaccinated person, that person could easily get seriously ill.

I saw this t'other day. all this anti vax stuff and there isn't rally covid stuff is a hoax perpetrated by unfriendly governments so people don't get vaccinated and don't follow the rules so us Westerners get covid and are decimated, or even worse!

Or maybe I made that up?

What do you mean, like this was made up?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:55 - Sep 14 with 917 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:48 - Sep 13 by RonaldStump

Just telling it how it is.
You might be scared to death of the flu because the media tells you it's nasty but some of us have a bit more common sense.

WUM.

It's not the flu to start with and you know it, the flu kills less than 20k in a typical year.

I'll be at the match tomorow evening, with my son because I'm not scared. There's a big difference between common sense, acting responsibly and being scared.

At the same time I'm not being a colossal cockwomble

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:01 - Sep 14 with 914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:55 - Sep 14 by Catullus

WUM.

It's not the flu to start with and you know it, the flu kills less than 20k in a typical year.

I'll be at the match tomorow evening, with my son because I'm not scared. There's a big difference between common sense, acting responsibly and being scared.

10K-20K with annual vaccinations of the most vulnerable.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:04 - Sep 14 with 909 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:50 - Sep 14 by Catullus

Or maybe I made that up?

You do know that this is not about anyone's health right? Please don't tell me you haven't got that far yet!!
Enjoy your vaccine passport
enjoy being told what you can or can't do. can or can't say or even where you can and can't gp, whether you can or can't access your bank account.
At least some of us will be able to tell our kids that we tried.

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:14 - Sep 14 with 908 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:04 - Sep 14 by RonaldStump

You do know that this is not about anyone's health right? Please don't tell me you haven't got that far yet!!
Enjoy your vaccine passport
enjoy being told what you can or can't do. can or can't say or even where you can and can't gp, whether you can or can't access your bank account.
At least some of us will be able to tell our kids that we tried.

Of course it's not, it's a bio weapon to depopuate the world before the big restart, wibble!

I nearly forgot...WUM!

Does Ronald have a stump because he's worn it down to a nub? That would explain it.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:22 - Sep 14 with 896 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:14 - Sep 14 by Catullus

Of course it's not, it's a bio weapon to depopuate the world before the big restart, wibble!

I nearly forgot...WUM!

Does Ronald have a stump because he's worn it down to a nub? That would explain it.

What a cringeworthy response.

How tf do you depopuate the world you absolute whopper

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:55 - Sep 14 with 889 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:55 - Sep 14 by Catullus

WUM.

What common sense will you use if you are surrounded by 15k unmasked people?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024