Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 24001 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 908 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:34 - Sep 16 by Catullus

The news tonight, cases in Wales have dropped again, that 5 days in a row they've dropped. Thank the vaccines eh!

They have risen today, the news is wrong
Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:52 - Sep 17 with 872 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 21:44 - Sep 16 by controversial_jack

They have risen today, the news is wrong

No it's not - they are looking at the seven day average and per population. It's the only way to compare really.

https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection/viz

It's very unlikely to get any better than this. Unless the vaccinated start dying we are likely to be living under these condiditons for the forseeable future.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:22 - Sep 17 with 852 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More worry is 10% of the crowd are likely to be unvaccinated roughly 1600.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:15 - Sep 17 with 840 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:22 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

We'll find out today if Drakeford will be rolling out vaccine passports.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:24 - Sep 17 with 833 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 08:22 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

It's the unvaccinated who are the biggest risk to themselves though. If they catch covid they are more likley to be seriously ill.

Unless someone has medical reasons for not getting the vax it's being highly irresponsible but, to their own safety at least as much as anyone else's!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:55 - Sep 17 with 826 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 07:52 - Sep 17 by Scotia

No it's not - they are looking at the seven day average and per population. It's the only way to compare really.

https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection/viz

It's very unlikely to get any better than this. Unless the vaccinated start dying we are likely to be living under these condiditons for the forseeable future.

The comment was, they have dropped 5 days in a row, they haven't, they have risen today
Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:39 - Sep 17 with 817 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:13 - Sep 16 by Catullus

Ok but what are their rates for hospitalisations and deaths?

There are also no queues there at A&E depts or waits for ambulances. there are waits for elected surgery though.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:56 - Sep 17 with 805 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:55 - Sep 17 by controversial_jack

The comment was, they have dropped 5 days in a row, they haven't, they have risen today

You said the news was wrong. It's not. Latest Public Health Wales figures show it has fallen for five days in a row.

I'm sorry to bring you this awful news.
Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:28 - Sep 17 with 786 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 09:15 - Sep 17 by Scotia

We'll find out today if Drakeford will be rolling out vaccine passports.

He is.

BBC News - Covid vaccine and test passes to be introduced in Wales
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-58596128

A good move in my opinion.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:09 - Sep 17 with 767 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:28 - Sep 17 by Scotia

He is.

BBC News - Covid vaccine and test passes to be introduced in Wales
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-58596128

A good move in my opinion.

Are you really that frightened that you think such tyranny is a good idea?
Nothing good will come of this, even if it goes ahead.

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:45 - Sep 17 with 760 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:56 - Sep 17 by Scotia

You said the news was wrong. It's not. Latest Public Health Wales figures show it has fallen for five days in a row.

I'm sorry to bring you this awful news.

Tuesday, there were 1984, weds , 2298, thurs 2891, and today, down a touch at 2618. Tell me how the news was correct?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:13 - Sep 17 with 746 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:45 - Sep 17 by controversial_jack

Tuesday, there were 1984, weds , 2298, thurs 2891, and today, down a touch at 2618. Tell me how the news was correct?

Because they are reporting what public health Wales say. It's about more than just case numbers.

It's about the day the tests were taken and population too. Just look at those figures, Tuesday's are always lower as Monday's figures are for 48hrs. The average for Weds, thurs and Friday is about 2600 - which is what the figures are for today.

We are living with very few restrictions and cases are stable. The vaccines are working. Thank God.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:25 - Sep 17 with 737 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:13 - Sep 17 by Scotia

Because they are reporting what public health Wales say. It's about more than just case numbers.

It's about the day the tests were taken and population too. Just look at those figures, Tuesday's are always lower as Monday's figures are for 48hrs. The average for Weds, thurs and Friday is about 2600 - which is what the figures are for today.

We are living with very few restrictions and cases are stable. The vaccines are working. Thank God.

Is public health Wales wrong, Are their stats incorrect? They are still the most up to date figures.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 14:25]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:34 - Sep 17 with 724 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:13 - Sep 17 by Scotia

Evasion is your speciality.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:34 - Sep 17 with 706 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:34 - Sep 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Evasion is your speciality.

Cheers.

It appears that irony is yours.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 704 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:25 - Sep 17 by controversial_jack

Is public health Wales wrong, Are their stats incorrect? They are still the most up to date figures.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 14:25]

No. They are correct.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-figures-wales-phw-septembe
Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:59 - Sep 17 with 681 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 10:24 - Sep 17 by Catullus

It's the unvaccinated who are the biggest risk to themselves though. If they catch covid they are more likley to be seriously ill.

Unless someone has medical reasons for not getting the vax it's being highly irresponsible but, to their own safety at least as much as anyone else's!

Isnt it my own choice though, if I want to take the risk of becoming ill?

Same as it's your choice if you want to take a vaccine that some think is not tested properly etc?

The problem is, no-one is chopsing people for choosing to risk taking a vaccine that they themselves feel could be unsafe. It's up to them.
But everyone is chopsing the ones who choose not to have it and risk their health in a different way.
It's one sided.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:43 - Sep 17 with 669 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 16:59 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

Isnt it my own choice though, if I want to take the risk of becoming ill?

Same as it's your choice if you want to take a vaccine that some think is not tested properly etc?

The problem is, no-one is chopsing people for choosing to risk taking a vaccine that they themselves feel could be unsafe. It's up to them.
But everyone is chopsing the ones who choose not to have it and risk their health in a different way.
It's one sided.

It's absolutely your choice but as todays decision shows, the Senedd has decided that the unvaccinated need to take tests or they won't be allowed into certain events.

As I said on another thread, the lateral flow tests you need to take and report, you could just lie and how would they know? It's a farce really.
Why do I need to get a pass to show I'm double vaxed when I have a vaccination card with the dates I was jabbed, my name and date of birth on it, why can't i use that? All that does in incur extra costs which the Welsh tax payer has to cough up for!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 662 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:43 - Sep 17 by Catullus

It's absolutely your choice but as todays decision shows, the Senedd has decided that the unvaccinated need to take tests or they won't be allowed into certain events.

As I said on another thread, the lateral flow tests you need to take and report, you could just lie and how would they know? It's a farce really.
Why do I need to get a pass to show I'm double vaxed when I have a vaccination card with the dates I was jabbed, my name and date of birth on it, why can't i use that? All that does in incur extra costs which the Welsh tax payer has to cough up for!

Yeah, some people may lie. But you must be a proper C word to do that. Going into crowds, purposely, even though you know you have Covid. That would be the act of a disgusting human being. I'm sure no-one on here, or anyone I know would do such a thing.

A negative test is quite sufficient IMO.
In fact, all people should do the tests, not just the unvaccinated, as I stated earlier.

If it's just the unvaxxed that have to do the tests, the only risk inside the ground will be from double jabbed people who don't know they have the virus, due to no symptoms.

I suggest it's not just for extra costs to make them money.
I suggest that making you get a pass, even though you have had the jab, is exactly how they want it.
They want everyone to be used to showing their papers whenever they request.
These passes are just the start. We will all be expected to show passes or ID for everything in future and we will all be used to it and accept it. Job done.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 19:22]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 647 viewsCatullus

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:51 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

Yeah, some people may lie. But you must be a proper C word to do that. Going into crowds, purposely, even though you know you have Covid. That would be the act of a disgusting human being. I'm sure no-one on here, or anyone I know would do such a thing.

In fact, all people should do the tests, not just the unvaccinated, as I stated earlier.

If it's just the unvaxxed that have to do the tests, the only risk inside the ground will be from double jabbed people who don't know they have the virus, due to no symptoms.

I suggest that making you get a pass, even though you have had the jab, is exactly how they want it.
These passes are just the start. We will all be expected to show passes or ID for everything in future and we will all be used to it and accept it. Job done.

I don't mean people who test positive will lie, I mean people won't bother taking the tests and use the QR code then bin the test without using it.

Your last paragraph, soory but that's just so wrong. They don't need us to shwo IS everywhere because we already give them all info everywhere we go. Everytime we use our mobile phones, our bank cardsor even our season tickets, every time we drive or walk past a camera, they know exactly where we are, what the time is and what we bought too.

They can already track us everywhere, this thing about ID cards is worrying about the stable door after the horse is long gone.

They don't even need cameras for cars, most new cars have GPS, any car with sat nav, if they take you car they can look and see where you went and when. They don't even have to have the car because if it's wifi enabled they can hack in. Do yoy have an Echo or Siri at home, they can listen to you. If you go online they can see exactly what you look at. It's too late to worry about ID cards by decades.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:05 - Sep 17 with 647 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:39 - Sep 17 by Scotia

No. They are correct.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-figures-wales-phw-septembe

No they aren't I wrote them down for every day and posted them 1924, tuesday, 2298, weds, 2891 thurs and today 2618
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:28 - Sep 17 with 623 viewsjackrmee

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:04 - Sep 17 by Catullus

I don't mean people who test positive will lie, I mean people won't bother taking the tests and use the QR code then bin the test without using it.

Your last paragraph, soory but that's just so wrong. They don't need us to shwo IS everywhere because we already give them all info everywhere we go. Everytime we use our mobile phones, our bank cardsor even our season tickets, every time we drive or walk past a camera, they know exactly where we are, what the time is and what we bought too.

They can already track us everywhere, this thing about ID cards is worrying about the stable door after the horse is long gone.

They don't even need cameras for cars, most new cars have GPS, any car with sat nav, if they take you car they can look and see where you went and when. They don't even have to have the car because if it's wifi enabled they can hack in. Do yoy have an Echo or Siri at home, they can listen to you. If you go online they can see exactly what you look at. It's too late to worry about ID cards by decades.

Why would someone go to the effort to get a free test and then when it's in their hands, don't bother using it?
I would have thought that they would at least want to know if they are positive, even if it's just for their own peace of mind.
The tests are free. They have the tes in their hand. Why would they not use it?

No mate, the point is, if you are walking down the street, no-one has the right to ask you who you are or to provide them with ID. There needs to be a real reason for them to ask otherwise you can simply refuse their request.
They are not happy with that.
Our rights will soon all be gone and we will all be happy to show our covid passes. Won't be long until we are all used to it and the passes will be used for all kinds of situations and not just entering venues.
I wonder how long it will take.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:32 - Sep 17 with 623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:51 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

It just proves how much of a sham this is when unvaccinated people are deliberately put under restriction and discriminated against when the real danger will come from infected double vaxxed people (who are at liberty to mix as closely as they want to with others) who show little or no symptoms.

It’s so illogical in fact it’s f*cking diabolical. All take the PCR test or none.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:36 - Sep 17 with 620 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:05 - Sep 17 by controversial_jack

No they aren't I wrote them down for every day and posted them 1924, tuesday, 2298, weds, 2891 thurs and today 2618

That's the dates they were reported. Not the dates that the tests were done.

You have to consider the average over a few days.

PHW do know what they are doing.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:46 - Sep 17 with 608 viewsScotia

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:32 - Sep 17 by Brynmill_Jack

It just proves how much of a sham this is when unvaccinated people are deliberately put under restriction and discriminated against when the real danger will come from infected double vaxxed people (who are at liberty to mix as closely as they want to with others) who show little or no symptoms.

It’s so illogical in fact it’s f*cking diabolical. All take the PCR test or none.

But if they're only at liberty to mix with fellow double vaxxed people it isn't a problem.

Until there's an immediate test that is 100% effective the tests are a snapshot. You could have tested positive a few hours afterwards in the current circumstances, and then pass the virus to another person who hasn't been vaccinated. That's where the danger comes from

All get vaxxed or none would be more sensible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024