Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevenage (h) Match Thread 10:52 - Nov 22 with 12941 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 12:03 - Nov 23 with 6562 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 18:46 - Nov 23 with 6237 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 18:53 - Nov 23 with 6180 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 18:57 - Nov 23 with 6134 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 19:54 - Nov 23 with 5781 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 18:57 - Nov 23 by HullDale

1-0 Dale after 4 minutes and from a corner too!!. Corner swung out to the edge of the box. Headed into the area and Beesley taps home. Shocking defending, the ball travelled to Beesley without a defender making any effort to put a foot in
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:08 - Nov 23 with 5634 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 19:54 - Nov 23 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale after 4 minutes and from a corner too!!. Corner swung out to the edge of the box. Headed into the area and Beesley taps home. Shocking defending, the ball travelled to Beesley without a defender making any effort to put a foot in

Then he misses an absolute sitter after 18 minutes. Newby heads a cross back across the goal and Beesley has a free header from the middle of the area 6 yards out, & somehow misses the target. They have had reasonable possession but we have had the best chances. You would fancy some more goals in this game
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:11 - Nov 23 with 5604 viewsKnowlesy

We're absolutely all over them here. If we had a natural goalscorer in the team we could be 3 or 4 up by now. Cue 1-1.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 23 with 5547 viewsKnowlesy

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:11 - Nov 23 by Knowlesy

We're absolutely all over them here. If we had a natural goalscorer in the team we could be 3 or 4 up by now. Cue 1-1.

There it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 23 with 5526 viewsdalefertcup2

Thats your fault Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€°
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 23 with 5459 viewsNigeriamark

Big mouth !!!

1-1. 1st shot of the game & against the run of play. Kelly loses a challenge in midfield, their guy is played through & he blasts it home
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 23 with 5340 viewsFrog

2-1
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 23 with 5215 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 23 by Frog

2-1

Odd goal

Great cross from O'Keefe finds Andrew about 4 yards out. He mishits it against the post & it rolls back out to him to tap into an empty net

As I said more goals in this & they are really poor at the back. Keohane injured & replaced by Grant
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 23 with 5206 viewsfunkkk

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 23 by Nigeriamark

Odd goal

Great cross from O'Keefe finds Andrew about 4 yards out. He mishits it against the post & it rolls back out to him to tap into an empty net

As I said more goals in this & they are really poor at the back. Keohane injured & replaced by Grant

Come on Dale, these are shit!
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 23 with 5092 viewsisitme

Playing really well. Could/should have scored at least a couple more. Kelly is looking good pulling the strings in midfield and Beesley and Andrews are causing allsorts of problems up top.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 23 with 5063 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 23 by funkkk

Come on Dale, these are shit!

2-1 at HT.

Dale: 13 shots, 5 on target , 2 goals ( 2 shots ) on target HT Saturday)
Stevenage : 1 shot, 1 on target, 1 goal ( good efficiency rate!!)

We are panning them and should be two goals + clear. Beesley will be kicking himself & could have had a hat trick.

Most dominant 45 minutes at home for some time but with only 1 goal in it we have to be careful. early goal please
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 23 with 4987 viewsDaleFan7

We should have been out of sight after 20 minutes. These are the worst league team I've seen here for at least 15 years.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 23 with 4943 viewsHullDale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 23 by DaleFan7

We should have been out of sight after 20 minutes. These are the worst league team I've seen here for at least 15 years.

I'd agree these are poor, but let's not take away from what I think is our best attacking half of the season so far. Some of our play has been unbelievable.

Unrealistic thought, and not taking away from our current front 3 (who are getting a great understanding and put a SHIFT in), but imagine Humps up top with this style of play. Potentially a 30 goal a season striker.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 23 with 4881 viewsboromat

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 23 by HullDale

I'd agree these are poor, but let's not take away from what I think is our best attacking half of the season so far. Some of our play has been unbelievable.

Unrealistic thought, and not taking away from our current front 3 (who are getting a great understanding and put a SHIFT in), but imagine Humps up top with this style of play. Potentially a 30 goal a season striker.

Apart from the one pacey striker they don't seem to have much. Should be well clear and I hope they get a bollocking.

Bit worried if the target Dooley this second half with him at left wing back. Looking a bit shy on defenders.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 23 with 4812 viewsFrog

2-2 😒
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:56 - Nov 23 with 4777 viewsDaleFan7

2-2. Defending you'd be embarrassed by at Bury's level.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:56 - Nov 23 with 4756 viewsNigeriamark

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 23 by boromat

Apart from the one pacey striker they don't seem to have much. Should be well clear and I hope they get a bollocking.

Bit worried if the target Dooley this second half with him at left wing back. Looking a bit shy on defenders.

FFS, 2-2

Ball over the top & Taylor gets outmuscled/outpaced by their forward who rounds Lynch and taps home ( 2 shots, 2 on target , 2 goals)

Need to keep attacking
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 23 with 4693 viewsblackdogblue

Saying nowt…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 23 with 4602 viewsoddjob007

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 23 by blackdogblue

Saying nowt…

we seem to have gone into self destruct mode in the second half. They were very unlucky not to make it 3.
Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 23 with 4585 views442Dale

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 23 by blackdogblue

Saying nowt…

We’re playing well and it’s an entertaining game. Unfortunately we are still vulnerable down the sides of our back three.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 23 with 4321 viewsoddjob007

Stevenage (h) Match Thread on 21:02 - Nov 23 by 442Dale

We’re playing well and it’s an entertaining game. Unfortunately we are still vulnerable down the sides of our back three.

Recovered from a shaky opening 10 mins or so.

Really should be a sackful ahead and Beesley should be on a hattrick!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024