Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 12025 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 14:34 - Dec 7 with 929 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 12:49 - Dec 7 by YrAlarch

Professor. There is currently a series of programmes on Radio 4 called 'Things Fell Apart'. Well worth a listen. You can catch up on BBC Sounds. I believe the broadcaster, Jon Ronson, will be getting on to the Ronnie Stumps of this world later in the series, but it is worthwhile to follow from the start to get matters in context.

Thanks-may download and listen to on the school run
How much longer? on 14:35 - Dec 7 with 923 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 14:30 - Dec 7 by pikeypaul

😂 😂 😂

So funny to hear the Remoaner, losers call people conspiracy theorists and liars after the anti brexit project fear BS they spouted out the last 5 years .

Still waiting for the cliff edge, with the mass unemployment, house price crash, no fly zones, empty shop shelves, no medical supplies, etc etc etc the idiots told us would happen, by god they must feel idiots now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 14:43]

A lot of which is coming to bear funnily enough?

Where's the NHS money?
How much longer? on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 868 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 14:27 - Dec 7 by GoldenBear

It works both ways, i've seen it on here, mate.
C'est la vie.

Aussi,C'est Mort

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 15:15 - Dec 7 with 865 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 14:15 - Dec 7 by Sirjohnalot

I'm as guilty as the next person with replying to these anti vax posts. I tend to agree that they're dangerous and should not be on this site. The second best option is for no one to engage with them, do not reply, let them discuss things amongst themselves.

They do need to be removed, it's nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's dangerous . There is a policy on this site about not swearing for the sake of young people reading it, should not the same apply to young people reading the conspiracy theories ?

Its why the term freedom of speech makes me weak at the knees.
You cant have it,not in the literal sense as the world is full of evil and their degenerate thinking.If they had their way,we d see chaos and anarchy the like of which we could not imagine.
The freedom to do and say what you want is the road to ruin and damnation.

Right now ,we are examining a myriad words that may be considered offensive to some people-but not by others,but those for whom they are not offensive will still have to abide by the Law as to what is now defined as Offensive Speech.

So those refusing vaccinations and imploring children not to take them are causing death and should meet with the distain it deserves.

How much longer? on 15:19 - Dec 7 with 859 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How much longer? on 14:35 - Dec 7 by Professor

Where's the NHS money?

The pandemic has led to a dramatic increase in NHS spending (now up to £175.6Billion p.a,) which muddies the water, you can argue either way.

As a remain voter I'd say predictions on both sides were wide of the mark,
no side can claim the moral high ground.

We need to stop arguing about it and just get on with life. Six years after the vote, if people are still affected by it they need to focus on something else.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How much longer? on 15:25 - Dec 7 with 851 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 15:19 - Dec 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

The pandemic has led to a dramatic increase in NHS spending (now up to £175.6Billion p.a,) which muddies the water, you can argue either way.

As a remain voter I'd say predictions on both sides were wide of the mark,
no side can claim the moral high ground.

We need to stop arguing about it and just get on with life. Six years after the vote, if people are still affected by it they need to focus on something else.

And that is correct. Only Pikey seems to think it's an issue.

As scientist it's been pretty disastrous on several levels especially on supply problems and decreased opportunity , but on others not so much as yet other than food prices (part Brexit, Part fuel there).
How much longer? on 15:43 - Dec 7 with 834 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I don’t mind these anti vacc mentalists. Sometimes it’s great fun to play with them, but can’t it all be kept to one thread instead of clogging the whole board up?
How much longer? on 16:05 - Dec 7 with 808 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 13:17 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

So there we have it.
Its not that bad.A narrative that sinks the heart of everyone that has lost loved ones to this virus.
Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons. Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.

We need a PM who really gives a shyte and does what is necessary.

Ban flights to this country and have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.

We have not faced up to this virus and its why it is still spreading.

Professor is too much of a Gent to be really brutal in his language but I aint.. Anti vaxers are potential killers and we allow it .

'Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons.'

So, you think that people should be banned from this forum, for giving an opinion that YOU perceive as being dangerous? Sounds like fascism and despotic rule if you ask me.

'Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.'

How do you know the 'impressionable ones' will take the advice of the 'anti-vaxxers' and not pro-vaxxers? And why are you so concerned about children not taking the vaccine. They've very little chance of having serious trouble with covid, therefore, it's not a necessity for them to have it. Even the JCVI declared that children aged between 12-15 have more chance of having side-effects from the vaccine than having serious problems from covid. Moreover, why are you concerned about them spreading the virus if they catch it. Most people have had the 'magic vaccine'; with that in mind, surely the vaccinated won't have a problem if they catch the virus?

'We need a PM who really gives a shyte and does what is necessary.'

What makes you think he doesn't. The public have been subjected to several lockdowns; and stringent restrictions have been implemented by the government on numerous occasions during this pandemic.

'have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.'
Yet more fascism.

'Anti vaxers are potential killers'

How can they kill people who've been inoculated with the magic vaccine. Surely, the vaccinated are protected? Lastly, you need to look into how higher rates of vaccination increase the likelihood of escape variants of the virus emerging; even the government and Fauci said that.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 17:58]
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 16:13 - Dec 7 with 788 viewspikeypaul

How much longer? on 14:35 - Dec 7 by Professor

Where's the NHS money?

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppet

you lot have been shown to be complete idiots

NHS has already had 10xs what was promised

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

How much longer? on 16:19 - Dec 7 with 775 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 12:40 - Dec 7 by angryjack

There is a virus but it's not as bad they make out,and if you believe the media that it is your the ones u feel sorry for..there is a pattern now ,a new variant as things getting better,to keep us worrying as too many people in high places making too much money on the back of this...setting up companies to make fortunes ,these people don't want it go away...

The new variants are not invented, they were bound to happen. We have new strains of Flu every year and the jab for that is slightly different every year.

On the OP, as ridiculous as some of these people are, they are entitled to their point of view. We are entitled to push back or we can ignore. There's a few people who I routinely ignore but sometimes read their posts when I am not logged in; sometimes I answer them but mostly I laugh and "walk away" because of the inanity of it.

Freedom of speech is very much a double edged sword.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much longer? on 16:23 - Dec 7 with 765 viewsDr_Winston

As much as I'd be happy to let Covid improve the breeding population by running riot through the plague enthusiasts, sadly we have to accept that each one of them slowly choking to death in an ICU could be taking up a space and valuable NHS resource needed by a heart attack or stroke victim.

If they won't consider the wellbeing of others then unfortunately society will have to do it for them. Restricting their access to society as much as possible is probably the only option left open to the Government at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How much longer? on 16:59 - Dec 7 with 735 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 16:05 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

'Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons.'

So, you think that people should be banned from this forum, for giving an opinion that YOU perceive as being dangerous? Sounds like fascism and despotic rule if you ask me.

'Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.'

How do you know the 'impressionable ones' will take the advice of the 'anti-vaxxers' and not pro-vaxxers? And why are you so concerned about children not taking the vaccine. They've very little chance of having serious trouble with covid, therefore, it's not a necessity for them to have it. Even the JCVI declared that children aged between 12-15 have more chance of having side-effects from the vaccine than having serious problems from covid. Moreover, why are you concerned about them spreading the virus if they catch it. Most people have had the 'magic vaccine'; with that in mind, surely the vaccinated won't have a problem if they catch the virus?

'We need a PM who really gives a shyte and does what is necessary.'

What makes you think he doesn't. The public have been subjected to several lockdowns; and stringent restrictions have been implemented by the government on numerous occasions during this pandemic.

'have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.'
Yet more fascism.

'Anti vaxers are potential killers'

How can they kill people who've been inoculated with the magic vaccine. Surely, the vaccinated are protected? Lastly, you need to look into how higher rates of vaccination increase the likelihood of escape variants of the virus emerging; even the government and Fauci said that.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 17:58]

Thanks for reading it.
Now learn
Now imagine the mentality of those who see fit not to protect themselves from something that could kill them and others.

Now Champ come back to me after this …your wife is going into hospital and will be in a bed and ward where others have not been vaxed . Happy about that . Does your freedom to do wtf u like extend to seeing others effectively give your missus a lethal virus.
This is happening .

Thanks
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 17:03]

How much longer? on 17:25 - Dec 7 with 712 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 16:59 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

Thanks for reading it.
Now learn
Now imagine the mentality of those who see fit not to protect themselves from something that could kill them and others.

Now Champ come back to me after this …your wife is going into hospital and will be in a bed and ward where others have not been vaxed . Happy about that . Does your freedom to do wtf u like extend to seeing others effectively give your missus a lethal virus.
This is happening .

Thanks

I can't really comment on having a wife, as I'm only 21-years-old. Nevertheless, if I had a wife the same age as me, I wouldn't give a toss if she was surrounded by the unvaccinated, as she's very unlikely to suffer severely from covid at that age.

Let me ask you a question: if your dream of apartheid in Britain becomes a reality, whereby all the unvaccinated are forbidden from entering nightclubs, cinemas, theatres, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, etc. , surely you believe the unvaccinated should be permitted to enter hospitals? If the unvaccinated were permitted to enter hospitals, the unvaccinated would be in the ward and beds near my hypothetical vaccinated wife anyway.
How much longer? on 17:41 - Dec 7 with 690 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 17:25 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

I can't really comment on having a wife, as I'm only 21-years-old. Nevertheless, if I had a wife the same age as me, I wouldn't give a toss if she was surrounded by the unvaccinated, as she's very unlikely to suffer severely from covid at that age.

Let me ask you a question: if your dream of apartheid in Britain becomes a reality, whereby all the unvaccinated are forbidden from entering nightclubs, cinemas, theatres, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, etc. , surely you believe the unvaccinated should be permitted to enter hospitals? If the unvaccinated were permitted to enter hospitals, the unvaccinated would be in the ward and beds near my hypothetical vaccinated wife anyway.

To compare with apartheid is poor. Black Africans in RSA had no choice. Nearly everyone has the choice with vaccination.

Perhaps when you are older and no longer think you are invincible, you may think a little more beyond yourself. Age and children tend to do that.
How much longer? on 17:48 - Dec 7 with 677 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 16:59 - Dec 7 by onehunglow

Thanks for reading it.
Now learn

This is happening .

Thanks

But she will be surrounded by even more Vaccinated patients who are therefore even more likely to give it to her.
You don't do numbers do you?
How much longer? on 17:50 - Dec 7 with 676 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 17:48 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

But she will be surrounded by even more Vaccinated patients who are therefore even more likely to give it to her.
You don't do numbers do you?

You just don't get.
How much longer? on 17:57 - Dec 7 with 672 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 17:41 - Dec 7 by Professor

To compare with apartheid is poor. Black Africans in RSA had no choice. Nearly everyone has the choice with vaccination.

Perhaps when you are older and no longer think you are invincible, you may think a little more beyond yourself. Age and children tend to do that.

No, comparing what's happening now to the apartheid is quite apt; people are being prohibited from entering certain establishments and venues, by virtue of a totalitarian state. And in fact people who don't want the vaccine are actually being disparaged and gratuitously condemned in the media, and by various celebrities, just like black people were.

Why do I need to think beyond myself? The vast majority of people have been vaccinated, and are purportedly protected; how is my vaccination status effecting them? At my age, there's a very little chance of me being severely impacted by covid, a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate, therefore, I feel no need to get vaccinated. The unprecedented rise of sudden deaths, and sports stars collapsing and dying has further strengthened my desire not to get vaccinated, as I'm seriously concerned of the side-effects that I would suffer if I took it.
How much longer? on 18:06 - Dec 7 with 657 viewsGwyn737

“At my age, there's a very little chance of me being severely impacted by covid, a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate, therefore, I feel no need to get vaccinated”.

Well, that’s alright then. As long as you’re alright.
How much longer? on 18:09 - Dec 7 with 647 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How much longer? on 17:57 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

No, comparing what's happening now to the apartheid is quite apt; people are being prohibited from entering certain establishments and venues, by virtue of a totalitarian state. And in fact people who don't want the vaccine are actually being disparaged and gratuitously condemned in the media, and by various celebrities, just like black people were.

Why do I need to think beyond myself? The vast majority of people have been vaccinated, and are purportedly protected; how is my vaccination status effecting them? At my age, there's a very little chance of me being severely impacted by covid, a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate, therefore, I feel no need to get vaccinated. The unprecedented rise of sudden deaths, and sports stars collapsing and dying has further strengthened my desire not to get vaccinated, as I'm seriously concerned of the side-effects that I would suffer if I took it.

Which vaccinated sport stars have collapsed , let alone died?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How much longer? on 18:09 - Dec 7 with 647 viewsScotia

A comparison with apartheid is straight out of a right wing, anti-vax agenda video on YouTube. It's an absurd comparison.

Ignoring the incredibly selfish, illinformed and immature tone of the first part of your second paragraph. I'd be very worried about people like these sports people collapsing and being taken ill. Many haven't been vaccinated but have contracted covid at some point prior to being taken ill. We all know that long term health issues are more frequent after infection than vaccination.

Grow up, start thinking for yourself and about others.
How much longer? on 18:11 - Dec 7 with 644 viewsGwyn737

I’m not a supporter of banning posts/posters. I’m more in the ignore them an they’ll go away camp.

However, there are two things that are said frequently on here that I do have an issue with.

1. The constant straight numerical comparisons between vaccinated and unvaccinated. The total numbers in each group are so far apart, comparing them without the context is straight out dishonest.

2. The talk of ‘vaccine related injures’ that includes mild symptoms. In most cases, it’s the same as the cold you get after the flu jab but on here it’s presented as evident that Bill Gates or whoever in in his mountain lair controlling the universe. It’s also dishonest.
How much longer? on 18:12 - Dec 7 with 643 viewsProfessor

Ever been to a totalitarian state?

Black people had no choice, discrimination was based on skin colour, not a choice. It's not apartheid, it is actually asking people to be altruistic, as is mask wearing. Protect others and yourself, That is the basis of society.
Clearly you have been taken in by the nonsense such as that AFD and Stump repeat here. One individual makes little difference, but a million do.
How much longer? on 18:12 - Dec 7 with 642 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 17:50 - Dec 7 by Professor

You just don't get.

No, you are the one who "doesn't get it".
There are more vaccinated in hospital than unvaccinated therefore as they spread it at the same if not a higher rate than unvaccinated they are the ones most likely to infect his wife because there are more of them contributing more virus.
If you disagree explain how it doesn't work that way.
How much longer? on 18:16 - Dec 7 with 633 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much longer? on 18:12 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No, you are the one who "doesn't get it".
There are more vaccinated in hospital than unvaccinated therefore as they spread it at the same if not a higher rate than unvaccinated they are the ones most likely to infect his wife because there are more of them contributing more virus.
If you disagree explain how it doesn't work that way.

Bound to be more vaccinated in hospital as over 92% of adults have been fully vaccinated and 8% are unvaccinated. Yet a third of people who have died recently are unvaccinated yet it should be less thsn 8% as the unvaccinated are in the 18 to 35 age groups.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much longer? on 18:18 - Dec 7 with 629 viewsKeithHaynes

As much as the profs stuff is from an educated and extremely valued professional opinion, as long as the discussion doesn’t extend to hate, threats or similar then we are where we are.

If they do and it’s missed by admin press the abuse button.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024