Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 09:20 - Mar 7 with 15871 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57231/will-enforced-chan

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57236/swansea-city-v-ful

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak; Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (captain), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Mar 8 with 1615 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Mar 8 by Dr_Parnassus

I don't understand the question. Why would referees address it?

A bright guy like you doesn't understand? Four red cards in ten matches...is statistically wrong. Meaning that probably at least two weren't reds..we are getting done over on poor refereing decisions. Period.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Mar 8 with 1615 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

That was a yellow, nothing more.

oh well

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Mar 8 with 1607 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You want to see a real studs up challenge take a look at the Liverpool game.

ps Just below the knee and a Yellow Card.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2022 20:56]
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Mar 8 with 1588 viewsjasper_T

Suicidal distribution.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Mar 8 with 1550 viewsonehunglow

This is why I despise Martin
45 mins of decent stuff.
Second half a man down and we literally give them a goal.

No need for this at all

None

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1544 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Mar 8 by vetchonian

oh well

I would have settled for a point before ko....still optimistic

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1542 viewsThrasher6

That was shocking. Down to 10 men...ping it up field..ffs

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1522 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Mar 8 with 1497 viewsLittleEnglandJack

That won't do Fisher much good with those who already have the knives out for him.

That said, he wants his head read for trying that ball seconds into the 2nd half, down to 10 against the runway leaders...

Bit of common sense required there.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Mar 8 with 1496 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

This is why I despise Martin
45 mins of decent stuff.
Second half a man down and we literally give them a goal.

No need for this at all

None

I actually agree on that one....unreal

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Mar 8 with 1493 viewsonehunglow

We needed to simply start tight.
No balls given away by our goalkeeper. I say goalkeeper...

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Mar 8 with 1439 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

We needed to simply start tight.
No balls given away by our goalkeeper. I say goalkeeper...

What was he thinking...

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Mar 8 with 1422 viewsCatullus

Well covid stopped me going but I'm giving up on the radio now too and taking the dog for a walk....oh hang on, I'm not allowed out. Oh balls.

I'll get my book and go to bed then.

Goodnight johnboy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Mar 8 with 1391 viewsonehunglow

2 farking own goals .

Madness.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Mar 8 with 1388 viewsDr_Parnassus

Here is a still to show his foot positioning prior to impact.

All the guidelines for red are there. Lunging, with force, high impact and studs up.

I really wouldn’t want any performance related stuff blamed on refs at this crucial part of the season, we need to be learning what we can about the side in these times.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Mar 8 with 1379 viewsvetchonian

my glass is still half full.....

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Mar 8 with 1350 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

A bright guy like you doesn't understand? Four red cards in ten matches...is statistically wrong. Meaning that probably at least two weren't reds..we are getting done over on poor refereing decisions. Period.

I still don't know what this means I'm afraid.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Mar 8 with 1296 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Mar 8 by Dr_Parnassus

I still don't know what this means I'm afraid.

neither does he.....Mannings second red....he is a liability

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Mar 8 with 1255 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Mar 8 by Thrasher6

What was he thinking...

Who knows?
Ive not seen a dumber keeper for us

Martin has to admit his mistake and bench him

I feel for the lads really

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Mar 8 with 1197 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

Who knows?
Ive not seen a dumber keeper for us

Martin has to admit his mistake and bench him

I feel for the lads really

Unfortunately he has to stick with him as he needs to develop confidence which will come with game time. Hell inly bench him when he feels it’s for his own good which is not yet.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Mar 8 with 1174 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Mar 8 by vetchonian

neither does he.....Mannings second red....he is a liability

A proper liability, tries to be canny but always hecks that up with his overt histrionics.

Fulton already showing how Martin's schoolboy shun was and still is such the stupid, arrogant farce of brand Martine.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Mar 8 with 1152 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Mar 8 by union_jack

Unfortunately he has to stick with him as he needs to develop confidence which will come with game time. Hell inly bench him when he feels it’s for his own good which is not yet.

Well,right now,he s bleeding us and destroying decent performances single handedly.

Hamer is perfectly adequate and there is no reason whatsoever to keep Fisher in situ.

He is stomach churningly bad

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Mar 8 with 1125 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No yellow for that foul on Piroe, no attempt at the ball.
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Mar 8 with 1100 viewsDr_Parnassus

I didn't actually mind the performance tonight, it's just indiscipline again.

Down to 10 men against the best side in the league is always going to be an uphill task. But we are putting ourselves in these situations which is frustrating.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 21:16 - Mar 8 with 1093 viewsvetchonian

I wonder how busy the thread will be tonight

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024