Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. 20:36 - Mar 19 with 26587 viewsqpr_1968

hope and pray for 3 points.
very optimistic 4-0 win, but will take anything that resembles a win.
can't have luton finishing above us.

hope dave webb has a good game.

a big good luck to our keeper.......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:15 - Mar 20 with 1791 viewsSK_hoops

Time to do a Port Vale.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1735 viewsPaddyhoops

Torture sitting here watching this. Mentally gone. Making Peterborough look like Man city.
We're done!
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1729 viewsHantsR

When we get in their half, we seem to suffer brainstorms and wildly overhit every pass/cross
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 14:17]
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1724 viewsjtuck

My view: Warburton should stay. Look how long it took Brentford to get out of this division. We have progressed and improved even if today is an appalling horror show. But seems to have been a failure of nerve in last couple of months, be it players or manager. And if the theory is right that Barbet has been dropped because he's off in the summer, well that is outrageous and stupid.

LAranger

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1718 views0hwestlondon

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:54 - Mar 20 by Malintabuk

I applaud your optimism my man......
Well as the match is all but over .... trying to enjoy the Spring sunshine and Peterborough game management

I know I don't come on here much. But this is abject. They look like a team who are no longer playing for this manager. Good job it's the end of the season. We look more of a team in a relegation battle not Peterborough. Losing three times to them is embarrassing. Warburton has had his chance, time to go, he can't motivate them.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1712 viewsMalintabuk

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:10 - Mar 20 by MelakaRanger

Sadly I suspect that we’ve blown our chances fir this season and we will lose Willock and possibly Chair and Deign during the summer

Austin is now a spent force too

I also suspect that if current form continues for the next few weeks that Warbs will leave in the summer too.

Time for another of the good old QPR clear outs over the summer months?

I do agree but this downturn in form could not only cost us a playoff place which would have been nice..... but also financially
The saleability of our "young stars" will take a huge hit. I had doubts about either Dieng or Chair going for good money.... but a trying to sell them off the back of these last 10 or so games will definitely affect their desirability
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1698 viewsted_hendrix

They've done the treble on us and f ucked our once decent GD in the process.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 1656 viewsQPR_Jim

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:10 - Mar 20 by MelakaRanger

Sadly I suspect that we’ve blown our chances fir this season and we will lose Willock and possibly Chair and Deign during the summer

Austin is now a spent force too

I also suspect that if current form continues for the next few weeks that Warbs will leave in the summer too.

Time for another of the good old QPR clear outs over the summer months?

If we do end up changing manager in the summer I think that we'll be a far more attractive proposition for a manager than we have been for a while. Possible small silver lining.

Hopefully the international break will give him some time to sort the club out. If we want this season to mean anything we're going to have to beat the better teams in the division, if we start doing that we might be in with a chance. But beating Peterborough and a few other bottom half clubs to hold onto a playoffs spot wouldn't likely convert into promotion anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 1639 viewsQPRSteve

So painful to watch. Why take Amos off? Looked our best player when he was on.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:18 - Mar 20 with 1622 viewsdistortR

I was one of those who found our january run a bit strange, as it wasn't warranted by our performances, albeit we were very resilient.
Today's performance some sort of nadir.
The club needs to have a good look at the squad in the summer, to many not consistently stepping up outside our first 11.
But Warburton has done well enough.

edit - baffled by the Gray substitution, mind!
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 14:21]
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:18 - Mar 20 with 1618 viewsMelakaRanger

Against the team with the worst goals conceded in the division, we achieve just 1 shot on target

One shot on target!

Disgraceful.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:19 - Mar 20 with 1562 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Sanderson shot from 20 yards screwed so wide that it hit an on watching Albert Adomah in the face.

This second half has been amongst the worst 45 minutes of football I’ve seen in a decade or so. Completely hopeless. No ideas. No guile to get back into the match. Just literally playing into their hands the entire time.

I have no idea how we’ve fallen this far but it’s almost impossible to imagine us winning a game of football at the moment.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:20 - Mar 20 with 1514 viewsHantsR

Had a cold today so decided not to spend money on Ulez and diesel- not really looking forward to Foolham game now
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:21 - Mar 20 with 1460 viewsNed_Kennedys

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:15 - Mar 20 by DylanP

Nota single save by the Boro goalie in the second half

ARGGGGHHHHHHH

Sitting in the lower loft watching pigeons landing in front of us due to the lack of action down here, kids demanding to leave early, a resignation that Warburton has been found out when the season is at the pointy end. Appalling reactive substitutions apart from Thomas who has been MOTM by a mile.

8 mins extra time.... spare us.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:21 - Mar 20 with 1418 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:20 - Mar 20 by HantsR

Had a cold today so decided not to spend money on Ulez and diesel- not really looking forward to Foolham game now

Fulham game. OMG. Double figures maybe?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:21 - Mar 20 with 1414 viewsCFW

This has to go don as one of my worst Sundays - we have been god awful. Big, big turning point in the match was we were 1-0 up and Grey hit the post when it was easier to score. At 2-0 we might have gone on to win - but oh no they go down the other end and score totally against the run of play.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:21 - Mar 20 with 1413 viewsted_hendrix

Peterborough's first win since October.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:22 - Mar 20 with 1407 viewsHantsR

Concussion substitute - wot a load of shithousery bolx
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:22 - Mar 20 with 1356 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sinton absolutely tying himself up in knots on comms, first telling us he doesn't 'buy league positions' and anyone can lose to anyone, having insisted/agreed several times Peterboro are bottom for a reason. Making himself look as foolish and embarrassing as our team this 2nd half.

I need a long, long, drink.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 14:24]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:23 - Mar 20 with 1313 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:21 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

Peterborough's first win since October.

Good ol' Charity Park Rangers
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:25 - Mar 20 with 1250 viewsplasmahoop

So you can have an extra sub if you hold your head?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:25 - Mar 20 with 1232 viewsted_hendrix

Blow the f ucking whistle you c unt.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:25 - Mar 20 with 1224 views0hwestlondon

Can't wait till I get laughed at tomorrow. Ruined the day. Still at least we ain't been run on blood money last 20 years.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:26 - Mar 20 with 1190 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:23 - Mar 20 by JAPRANGERS

Good ol' Charity Park Rangers

We’re less of a charity and more of a full fledged worldwide concert for the starving and under privileged at the moment. Not an easier three points in the football league.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:26 - Mar 20 with 1186 viewsted_hendrix

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:25 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

Blow the f ucking whistle you c unt.

Enough already.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024