Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. 20:36 - Mar 19 with 26568 viewsqpr_1968

hope and pray for 3 points.
very optimistic 4-0 win, but will take anything that resembles a win.
can't have luton finishing above us.

hope dave webb has a good game.

a big good luck to our keeper.......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:55 - Mar 20 with 2441 viewsHantsR

Yellow for Field
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:56 - Mar 20 with 2406 viewsted_hendrix

Welcome to QPR Westwood, you might be a bit busy.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:56 - Mar 20 with 2387 viewsHantsR

Good, yellow for shithousery
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:57 - Mar 20 with 2333 viewskropotkin41

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:48 - Mar 20 by QPRSteve

I think our January loans have had the opposite effect those of last season. Sanderson and Hendricks are both crap.

I think that makes a lot of sense actually. January marked a real change. I think if we're fair we won a lot of games with a little bit of luck prior to February, but whatever changed in the dressing room or on the training pitch in January has holed us beneath the water line. Very odd. What was that stat? In all the 4 divisions, only Man City got more points than us in 2021. Ooof, 2022 not looking so rosy atm.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:58 - Mar 20 with 2248 viewsHantsR

Good hold by Westwood from free kick
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:58 - Mar 20 with 2249 viewsjoolsyp

I have no idea why Barbet wasn't picked today. We look so out of balance without him on the left of a 3. Is there something in Sanderson's contract saying he must play if fit?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:59 - Mar 20 with 2203 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I predict booing at full time if it stays like this….quite a lot of it.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:59 - Mar 20 with 2127 viewsHantsR

Marriott gets play stopped holding his head after challenge in back
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 2037 viewsJAPRANGERS

Now in 8th position, not that it matters anymore. The coveted 16th place beckons?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 2025 viewsMelakaRanger

Throughout the match Peterborough have played like they WANT to win the match

QPR have played like they couldn’t care less what happens.

We have become a team that has zero confidence, little energy and no idea what to do to stem this haemorrhaging of points losses

I posed the question a week ago. “has Warbs taken us as far as his abilities allow” ?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 2015 viewsMalintabuk

Sitting here and talking to the old faithfuls trying to work out why the wheels have come off this season.
We have come off the ba k of looking world beaters in January to this
It does point to the loans coming in but I wonder if there is more to it.... or are we just suffering from a small squad and injuries and that as taken its toil
Be interesting to see what will happen with Warbs. I hope he will stay but not sure
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 1998 viewsjtuck

Simply put...Hendrick and Sanderson ruined our season. Also baffled why Barbet is sitting not playing. 20 mins to go and look nowhere near a comeback. Hope that is famous last words!

LAranger

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:02 - Mar 20 with 1971 viewsBoston

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:59 - Mar 20 by Beckenhamhoop

I predict booing at full time if it stays like this….quite a lot of it.

Empty stadiums don't make noise.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:02 - Mar 20 with 1952 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 by Malintabuk

Sitting here and talking to the old faithfuls trying to work out why the wheels have come off this season.
We have come off the ba k of looking world beaters in January to this
It does point to the loans coming in but I wonder if there is more to it.... or are we just suffering from a small squad and injuries and that as taken its toil
Be interesting to see what will happen with Warbs. I hope he will stay but not sure

Is there a possibility he might just resign?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:03 - Mar 20 with 1909 viewsHantsR

Corner to Rs chair takes Peterborough break ctn
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:04 - Mar 20 with 1841 viewsHantsR

Awful cross by Albert after promising move
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:05 - Mar 20 with 1805 viewsed_83

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 13:58 - Mar 20 by joolsyp

I have no idea why Barbet wasn't picked today. We look so out of balance without him on the left of a 3. Is there something in Sanderson's contract saying he must play if fit?

Sadly, I suspect it might mean he's off at the end of the season. Can't think of any other reason we'd have left him out of the squad entirely - I know he's played an insane number of games, but he's been playing much better than Dickie or Sanderson recently.

Only other reason is, as you say, sometime loans for young players come with financial penalties if they don't get a certain amount of game time. Either way, we've been poorer for it.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:06 - Mar 20 with 1735 viewskropotkin41

I do hope we're past the days when a downturn over a couple of months means we must change managers. it's worth remembering how good the last year or so has been, and how bright the club's future actually looks. It's also worth remembering what a low wage bill we've been doing all this on.

We've had a very good half a season, and, yes, the wheels have come off. At least we're not afraid of being relegated. That's an achievement when set against every one of the last goodness knows how many seasons. On top of that we have good young players to sell.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:07 - Mar 20 with 1657 viewsMalintabuk

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:02 - Mar 20 by JAPRANGERS

Is there a possibility he might just resign?

I can't see us sacking him to be honest unless there are things happening behind the scenes that the board will feel is his fault for this
I can see him walking. He seems to me to be a really honest guy and if he feels he as gone as far as he can with this team he may do just that
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:08 - Mar 20 with 1616 viewspaulparker

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:01 - Mar 20 by MelakaRanger

Throughout the match Peterborough have played like they WANT to win the match

QPR have played like they couldn’t care less what happens.

We have become a team that has zero confidence, little energy and no idea what to do to stem this haemorrhaging of points losses

I posed the question a week ago. “has Warbs taken us as far as his abilities allow” ?

Got slaughtered as per usual a few weeks ago when I said Warburton is not the manager to take us up
He is ok if we are gonna finish 12th and sell a player every year but never in a million years is he taking this club up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:08 - Mar 20 with 1598 viewsHantsR

Chair goes down after run not a pen. Great cross by Sam, Hendrick header just wide
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 1537 viewsMelakaRanger

QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:05 - Mar 20 by ed_83

Sadly, I suspect it might mean he's off at the end of the season. Can't think of any other reason we'd have left him out of the squad entirely - I know he's played an insane number of games, but he's been playing much better than Dickie or Sanderson recently.

Only other reason is, as you say, sometime loans for young players come with financial penalties if they don't get a certain amount of game time. Either way, we've been poorer for it.

Sadly I suspect that we’ve blown our chances fir this season and we will lose Willock and possibly Chair and Deign during the summer

Austin is now a spent force too

I also suspect that if current form continues for the next few weeks that Warbs will leave in the summer too.

Time for another of the good old QPR clear outs over the summer months?
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:11 - Mar 20 with 1421 viewsSK_hoops

This is a team that has resigned itself to the fact that they're not making the play offs.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:12 - Mar 20 with 1384 viewsplasmahoop

I did think we looked pretty good in the first half. But it appears that the team spirit that was so strong has gone now. There was, even in the first half, a lot more arguing amongst ourselves. Possibly unfair to blame the loan guys, but they haven't been great. We had become a lot more solid, but sacrificing our attacking flair. Not too sure what our strengths are now though.
QPR vs PETERBOROUGH....MATCH THREAD. on 14:15 - Mar 20 with 1222 viewsDylanP

Nota single save by the Boro goalie in the second half

ARGGGGHHHHHHH

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024