Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket help 20:00 - May 23 with 17553 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know the deadline date for early bird prices .
Season ticket help on 21:14 - May 30 with 3499 viewswokingrs

Can anyone help. Frustratingly, I can renew my ticker but even though they are linked to my profile, there is no option to renew my two sons tickets. Why on earth is it always a struggle to spend money with Rangers!
Season ticket help on 21:23 - May 30 with 3457 viewsDevon_4_England

Season ticket help on 21:14 - May 30 by wokingrs

Can anyone help. Frustratingly, I can renew my ticker but even though they are linked to my profile, there is no option to renew my two sons tickets. Why on earth is it always a struggle to spend money with Rangers!

If your sons don’t have a unique email address on their ticketing accounts you won’t see their renewals. You can’t use your own email on multiple accounts.
Otherwise email the Box Office boxoffice@qpr.co.uk
Season ticket help on 21:40 - May 30 with 3376 viewswokingrs

Season ticket help on 21:23 - May 30 by Devon_4_England

If your sons don’t have a unique email address on their ticketing accounts you won’t see their renewals. You can’t use your own email on multiple accounts.
Otherwise email the Box Office boxoffice@qpr.co.uk

Thanks Devon. Have emailed the box office. Cheers.
Season ticket help on 21:45 - May 30 with 3358 viewsvanrrrr

Season ticket help on 21:40 - May 30 by wokingrs

Thanks Devon. Have emailed the box office. Cheers.

Yeah not working for me either as was trying to do the same - the FAQ's say that

Once logged in supporters can view their own season ticket renewal as well as anyone in their Fan Network.

So it should work but My son is in my network but it does not give me the option to renew his one .
Season ticket help on 21:54 - May 30 with 3342 viewswokingrs

Season ticket help on 21:45 - May 30 by vanrrrr

Yeah not working for me either as was trying to do the same - the FAQ's say that

Once logged in supporters can view their own season ticket renewal as well as anyone in their Fan Network.

So it should work but My son is in my network but it does not give me the option to renew his one .

It shouldn’t be this hard to part with the best part of a grand!
Season ticket help on 22:14 - May 30 with 3268 viewsLythamR

Season ticket help on 21:54 - May 30 by wokingrs

It shouldn’t be this hard to part with the best part of a grand!

Once logged in to the ticketing area look in the top left, you should see a link that says "season Tickets List, this should give you a page with your ticket and others in your network which you can add to your basket and purchase

I found it there after going round in circles myself so hopefully that works
Season ticket help on 22:17 - May 30 with 3255 viewsstowmarketrange

Panic over.I’m officially an old git again.
Season ticket help on 22:47 - May 30 with 3192 viewswokingrs

Season ticket help on 22:14 - May 30 by LythamR

Once logged in to the ticketing area look in the top left, you should see a link that says "season Tickets List, this should give you a page with your ticket and others in your network which you can add to your basket and purchase

I found it there after going round in circles myself so hopefully that works

Still can’t see that option. Have emailed the box office who are normally pretty good.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket help on 00:06 - May 31 with 3123 viewsdaveB

Season ticket help on 21:45 - May 30 by vanrrrr

I have the same issue every year and only way to sort it is to ring them
Season ticket help on 14:57 - May 31 with 2828 viewsPinnerPaul

Went to LR to renew ST/spend my QPR 'Cash'.

Pretty painless, and there was an actual real live queue outside the box office!

Dealt with really quickly, only unresolved question is whether I get a new card or not.

He wrote down 'dinosaur' against my client ref number so expect I will need to email mid July to check if old card is still valid or not - otherwise all good - well done the box office and shop!
Season ticket help on 15:00 - May 31 with 2820 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 19:24 - May 30 by MedwayR

Am I being overly pedantic or are you being overly pedantic?

With nearly £200 at stake I don't think its me!

Anyway the answer is.....61 and however many days/weeks/months, you are an old git - as above renewed this morning and got the old codgers discount!
Season ticket help on 15:20 - May 31 with 2789 viewsfrancisbowles

Season ticket help on 14:57 - May 31 by PinnerPaul

Went to LR to renew ST/spend my QPR 'Cash'.

Pretty painless, and there was an actual real live queue outside the box office!

Dealt with really quickly, only unresolved question is whether I get a new card or not.

He wrote down 'dinosaur' against my client ref number so expect I will need to email mid July to check if old card is still valid or not - otherwise all good - well done the box office and shop!

Two more here, so keep us informed please.
Season ticket help on 15:24 - May 31 with 2767 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 15:20 - May 31 by francisbowles

Two more here, so keep us informed please.

Will do. The guy at the window wasn't sure.

Offy says if you have changed price band you will get a new card, but as he agreed, its not clear if that means Gold to Silver or age band or both.

If/when I get anything I'll of course post on here.

He did have quite a few client numbers scribbled on his pad so we're not alone!
Season ticket help on 16:25 - May 31 with 2700 viewsStevenageRanger

Renewed 4 in Lower Loft (Block PL) but now need to wait to see where I can move to in Lower Loft as family don't want Safe Standing. Also need to add another ST but cant do that until July (and then hopefully find 5 together!)
Season ticket help on 00:18 - Jun 1 with 2492 viewswombat

Season ticket help on 16:25 - May 31 by StevenageRanger

Renewed 4 in Lower Loft (Block PL) but now need to wait to see where I can move to in Lower Loft as family don't want Safe Standing. Also need to add another ST but cant do that until July (and then hopefully find 5 together!)

Sold 500 in the first afternoon of being on sale I heard which isn’t bad considering

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season ticket help on 12:57 - Jun 1 with 2293 viewsstowmarketrange

Season ticket help on 00:18 - Jun 1 by wombat

Sold 500 in the first afternoon of being on sale I heard which isn’t bad considering

3 more renewed here today.
Season ticket help on 13:00 - Jun 1 with 2284 viewsfrancisbowles

Two here which will auto renew.
Season ticket help on 17:41 - Jun 6 with 1995 viewshamptonhillhoop

Went to renew my season ticket today. Am in the family stand, HL. Have sat in that seat since the '95-'96 season. Have tickets with my 79 year old dad and, now just turned 18 year old daughter. Unfortunately, my dad has decided he doesn't want to renew, and my daughter is more than likely off to university in September, and only went to a handful of games last season. Rang the box office to discuss my options. The response? Move to Upper Loft, South Africa Road, or Stanley Bowles Stand on my own. I have other family members in lower loft, but was not allowed to move along the same block to sit with them due to too many adults.
I asked about safer standing, but couldn't be given a seat at the moment, until after the end of June. The box office said I could renew today and a ticket would be sorted out for me after the end of June, but we don't know where. I've declined and e-mailed them. Seems a shabby way to treat people who've been going for years to be honest. I politely told the box office person this over the phone, while acknowledging I knew it wasn't their fault and was met with silence. Might need to find myself a seven year old family member somewhere
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 17:41]
Season ticket help on 18:59 - Jun 6 with 1906 viewsdaveB

Season ticket help on 17:41 - Jun 6 by hamptonhillhoop

Went to renew my season ticket today. Am in the family stand, HL. Have sat in that seat since the '95-'96 season. Have tickets with my 79 year old dad and, now just turned 18 year old daughter. Unfortunately, my dad has decided he doesn't want to renew, and my daughter is more than likely off to university in September, and only went to a handful of games last season. Rang the box office to discuss my options. The response? Move to Upper Loft, South Africa Road, or Stanley Bowles Stand on my own. I have other family members in lower loft, but was not allowed to move along the same block to sit with them due to too many adults.
I asked about safer standing, but couldn't be given a seat at the moment, until after the end of June. The box office said I could renew today and a ticket would be sorted out for me after the end of June, but we don't know where. I've declined and e-mailed them. Seems a shabby way to treat people who've been going for years to be honest. I politely told the box office person this over the phone, while acknowledging I knew it wasn't their fault and was met with silence. Might need to find myself a seven year old family member somewhere
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 17:41]

The restrictions they put on tickets in the lower loft is a joke, should have been dropped years ago. They fail to understand that your kids and relatives are still your kids and relatives when they pass the age of 21.
Season ticket help on 21:01 - Jun 6 with 1767 viewsjoe90

Just renewed.

I’m actually looking forward to this season, got a good feeling about it. We’ll need to be patient, but I think we’ll be in for another rollercoaster!
Season ticket help on 22:20 - Jun 6 with 1675 viewshamptonhillhoop

Season ticket help on 18:59 - Jun 6 by daveB

The restrictions they put on tickets in the lower loft is a joke, should have been dropped years ago. They fail to understand that your kids and relatives are still your kids and relatives when they pass the age of 21.

It appears that I'm having issues because my circumstances have changed and I'm not renewing two of my tickets. I know of single adults who sat in the family stand last year who have been able to renew as single adults for next season
Season ticket help on 09:21 - Jun 7 with 1513 viewsfrancisbowles

Season ticket help on 22:20 - Jun 6 by hamptonhillhoop

It appears that I'm having issues because my circumstances have changed and I'm not renewing two of my tickets. I know of single adults who sat in the family stand last year who have been able to renew as single adults for next season

It's a difficult scenario to find the perfect solution to. If I were 'in your shoes', I would keep asking but whatever happens make sure you renew before the early bird deadline.
Season ticket help on 10:56 - Jun 7 with 1438 viewshamptonhillhoop

Season ticket help on 09:21 - Jun 7 by francisbowles

It's a difficult scenario to find the perfect solution to. If I were 'in your shoes', I would keep asking but whatever happens make sure you renew before the early bird deadline.

Cheers, I am sure I will. If it comes to it I'll probably end up renewing my daughter's ticket to allow me to stay. An idea that is not currently going down well with my wife as it's gone up from £100 to £270 this season
Season ticket help on 10:59 - Jun 7 with 1425 viewslondonscottish

Season ticket help on 21:01 - Jun 6 by joe90

Just renewed.

I’m actually looking forward to this season, got a good feeling about it. We’ll need to be patient, but I think we’ll be in for another rollercoaster!

Looking forward to the season and looking forward to standing up.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season ticket help on 12:53 - Jun 7 with 1330 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season ticket help on 10:59 - Jun 7 by londonscottish

Looking forward to the season and looking forward to standing up.

And looking forward to having a beer or two with you mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024