Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket help 20:00 - May 23 with 17559 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know the deadline date for early bird prices .
Season ticket help on 15:04 - May 29 with 2960 viewsPinnerPaul

There is of course the obvious paradox of "Why put the prices up?" followed very swiftly by "Why haven't we signed more quality players?"

TBF most on here do 'get it' re the £s but not sure the majority of the fanbase do.
Season ticket help on 16:57 - May 29 with 2845 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket help on 15:04 - May 29 by PinnerPaul

There is of course the obvious paradox of "Why put the prices up?" followed very swiftly by "Why haven't we signed more quality players?"

TBF most on here do 'get it' re the £s but not sure the majority of the fanbase do.

How about we don't waste money on people like Dillion Barnes and Shodipo and look at the prices to get more people through the door

The extra money they do make with increasing prices will be offset by pissing off your most loyal fans who will demand a better product on the pitch due to higher prices
Season ticket help on 11:34 - May 30 with 2574 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 16:57 - May 29 by Rangersw12

How about we don't waste money on people like Dillion Barnes and Shodipo and look at the prices to get more people through the door

The extra money they do make with increasing prices will be offset by pissing off your most loyal fans who will demand a better product on the pitch due to higher prices

Not saying this in a narky way but if that 2nd paragraph is really how you feel, maybe football is not for you!

Some games are great, some are awful - same applies to players and seasons.

There are no guarantees handed out in May!
Season ticket help on 12:30 - May 30 with 2484 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket help on 11:34 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

Not saying this in a narky way but if that 2nd paragraph is really how you feel, maybe football is not for you!

Some games are great, some are awful - same applies to players and seasons.

There are no guarantees handed out in May!

It's not my view but it's happened at Rangers before when prices have gone up

Hoos seems to get a free pass yet frankly he's done nothing to try and increase the fanbase or get more bums on seats
[Post edited 30 May 2022 12:30]
Season ticket help on 13:32 - May 30 with 2354 viewsNW5Hoop

Season ticket help on 12:30 - May 30 by Rangersw12

It's not my view but it's happened at Rangers before when prices have gone up

Hoos seems to get a free pass yet frankly he's done nothing to try and increase the fanbase or get more bums on seats
[Post edited 30 May 2022 12:30]

The main thing that puts bums on seats is a winning team playing good football. Always has been, always will be. But you need years of that to put significant numbers of bums on seats, preferably without the competition QPR has. We're basically a club of 12,000 regular fans, rising to around 15,000 when we're doing well.
Season ticket help on 13:53 - May 30 with 2309 viewsterryb

Season ticket help on 13:32 - May 30 by NW5Hoop

The main thing that puts bums on seats is a winning team playing good football. Always has been, always will be. But you need years of that to put significant numbers of bums on seats, preferably without the competition QPR has. We're basically a club of 12,000 regular fans, rising to around 15,000 when we're doing well.

Absolutely correct, but affordibility is also a key factor.

As a senior citizen I can afford whatever price increase they throw at us, but many an adult paying full price that has a family of school ages, will have to consider if they can justify paying the increase.

The increases in energy prices, mortgage payments & inflation might stop some renewing.

How many people selecting to drop out due to higher prices will reduce the income despite the increase? Tjhis should be a big worry for the club.
Season ticket help on 15:07 - May 30 with 2180 viewsLanhoop

Season ticket details are on the offish now!
Season ticket help on 15:08 - May 30 with 2176 viewsdaveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/202223-season-tickets-300522/

prices are here

[Post edited 30 May 2022 15:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket help on 15:12 - May 30 with 2136 viewskingsburyR

And we're off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season ticket help on 15:27 - May 30 with 2020 viewsstowmarketrange

So according to their rules I’m 61 and 3/4,but I’m not classed as over 61 for a season ticket.Unless I’m reading it wrong?
The original email says on or before 01/08/1960 but that bit above says born on or after 01/08/1960,so I guess everyone is an OAP then?
[Post edited 30 May 2022 15:32]
Season ticket help on 15:29 - May 30 with 1998 viewsMedwayR

Season ticket help on 15:27 - May 30 by stowmarketrange

So according to their rules I’m 61 and 3/4,but I’m not classed as over 61 for a season ticket.Unless I’m reading it wrong?
The original email says on or before 01/08/1960 but that bit above says born on or after 01/08/1960,so I guess everyone is an OAP then?

61 and 3/4 would make your age 61 rather than over 61 wouldn't it?

Poll: Who’s better?

Season ticket help on 15:30 - May 30 with 1991 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 15:27 - May 30 by stowmarketrange

Think they have just got the criteria date wrong - it should read 1961.

61 and 1 day is after all OVER 61 - I shall be making that point tomorrow when I go to LR to renew!
Season ticket help on 15:31 - May 30 with 1973 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 15:29 - May 30 by MedwayR

61 and 3/4 would make your age 61 rather than over 61 wouldn't it?

One more thing Stow - it DOES say you have to prove your age for 'new' concessions, this first time, after that we don't have to prove we're not getting younger each year!
Season ticket help on 15:46 - May 30 with 1852 viewsHunterhoop

Season ticket help on 15:08 - May 30 by daveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/202223-season-tickets-300522/

prices are here

[Post edited 30 May 2022 15:14]

Think that is a £20 increase for Silver renewals, which doesn’t seem unreasonable to me. 4.3% increase after many static years with CPI above 9% and likely to reach 12-15 by the end of the year. Works out at £21 per game. Again, not unreasonable IMO.

Gold is obviously more pricy. What’s the increase there? Same GBP increase or same %?
Season ticket help on 15:49 - May 30 with 1842 viewsdaveB

Gold was 535 early bird last season so gone up 20 quid as well
Season ticket help on 15:58 - May 30 with 1763 viewsrobith

As I'm on the DD scheme - If one of the holder of one of the STs you manage has passed away, do i just email the box office? Wasn't hugely clear
Season ticket help on 16:00 - May 30 with 1744 viewsNorthernr

Season ticket help on 15:58 - May 30 by robith

As I'm on the DD scheme - If one of the holder of one of the STs you manage has passed away, do i just email the box office? Wasn't hugely clear

If on DD it will renew automatically unless you contact them by June 13.
Season ticket help on 16:01 - May 30 with 1734 viewscolinallcars

New prices fine by me.
Season ticket help on 16:01 - May 30 with 1733 viewsEastR

Season ticket help on 15:58 - May 30 by robith

yes, contact them by e mail. That's what I took away from those instructions.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Season ticket help on 16:08 - May 30 with 1689 viewsessextaxiboy

Season ticket help on 16:01 - May 30 by EastR

yes, contact them by e mail. That's what I took away from those instructions.

All ok for me , fully understand their has to be an increase, I get the Senior rate (just )..
Season ticket help on 16:11 - May 30 with 1668 viewsAntti_Heinola

Season ticket help on 15:49 - May 30 by daveB

Gold was 535 early bird last season so gone up 20 quid as well

pretty fair tbf

Bare bones.

Season ticket help on 16:14 - May 30 with 1636 viewsW12Mikey

Season ticket help on 15:30 - May 30 by PinnerPaul

Think they have just got the criteria date wrong - it should read 1961.

61 and 1 day is after all OVER 61 - I shall be making that point tomorrow when I go to LR to renew!

They've made a bit of a mess of this - it should obviously be those born BEFORE a given date who qualify for senior rate. And it seems you are right it is actually meant to say August 1961 - I was born March 61 and my ticketing account says my renewal is at the over 61s rate. At least there's some benefit in becoming a decrepit old codger.
Season ticket help on 16:17 - May 30 with 1596 viewsRangersw12

Renewal prices are reasonable but not exactly going to get many new ST holders at those prices

Why can't they just use the lower school end for Blue ST with rail seating and entice younger fans to go.

Were sleeping walking to crowds under 10k in years to come if were not getting younger people on board
Season ticket help on 16:25 - May 30 with 1566 viewsNorthernr

Season ticket help on 16:17 - May 30 by Rangersw12

Renewal prices are reasonable but not exactly going to get many new ST holders at those prices

Why can't they just use the lower school end for Blue ST with rail seating and entice younger fans to go.

Were sleeping walking to crowds under 10k in years to come if were not getting younger people on board

I'd like to see that Lower School End brought into use somehow as well. Safe standing, cheap tickets, maybe some new concession levels for late teens early 20s. Improve atmosphere, get some more people into it, and stop the situation we have now where teams are sometimes getting 3,000 tickets down there and taking the place and atmosphere over.

Hoos would of course tell you the demand isn't there, policing concerns, and those big away followings are lucrative.
Season ticket help on 16:34 - May 30 with 1498 viewsNorthantsHoop

Season ticket help on 16:25 - May 30 by Northernr

I'd like to see that Lower School End brought into use somehow as well. Safe standing, cheap tickets, maybe some new concession levels for late teens early 20s. Improve atmosphere, get some more people into it, and stop the situation we have now where teams are sometimes getting 3,000 tickets down there and taking the place and atmosphere over.

Hoos would of course tell you the demand isn't there, policing concerns, and those big away followings are lucrative.

Agree, need to offer some realistic discounts on lower school end to encourage younger supporters. Special deals for mid week games and lower category matches that do not attract enough away support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024