Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged 16:50 - Oct 17 with 31587 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Guilty as charged. Let the facts do the talking. this is not harassment but reporting of facts. GUILTY. You have caused us pain and hardship David for all your wrong doings. I hope this is a real warning to those that want to employ you in the future.

For all those that defended you, scurry away to your crevices.

Guilty!
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:37 - Nov 8 with 5139 viewsjudd

Apparently, our former CE was a guest of Taurus.

Definitely full of bull.

Poll: What is it to be then?

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:45 - Nov 8 with 5126 viewsEllDale

The same Taurus who supply stewards to COA home games?
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:50 - Nov 8 with 5112 viewsjudd

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:45 - Nov 8 by EllDale

The same Taurus who supply stewards to COA home games?

I guess so.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:53 - Nov 8 with 5093 viewsHullDale

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:50 - Nov 8 by judd

I guess so.

Hopefully his appearance with them last night gives the club reasonable grounds to review our agreement with them, the tender process & everything that sits alongside it with a fine toothcomb.

(I'm not alleging impropriety, but for them to have him as a guest based on everything that has gone on raises a whole world of questions).
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:56 - Nov 8 with 5072 viewsjudd

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:53 - Nov 8 by HullDale

Hopefully his appearance with them last night gives the club reasonable grounds to review our agreement with them, the tender process & everything that sits alongside it with a fine toothcomb.

(I'm not alleging impropriety, but for them to have him as a guest based on everything that has gone on raises a whole world of questions).

Ah, come on now, have a heart.

All he did was forget to deal with some pesky paperwork. and he is a really nice guy, according to Ms/Mr Anon, who is clearly not ashamed to be publicly associated.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:58 - Nov 8 with 5066 viewsEllDale

Exactly.
If they're entertaining guests with a Dale connection then it should members of the current board or George Delves.
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 14:05 - Nov 8 with 5057 viewsjudd

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:58 - Nov 8 by EllDale

Exactly.
If they're entertaining guests with a Dale connection then it should members of the current board or George Delves.

Or maybe it's a philanthropic gesture, easing the poor lamb out of his hiding place, safe from those with names to call him, and reducing the anxiety caused by being scared to go out*.

*Except to watch football with his friends

** and play golf

***and go to that pub in Saddleworth

****and attend networking events

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 15:38 - Nov 8 with 4890 viewsDaleiLama

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 14:05 - Nov 8 by judd

Or maybe it's a philanthropic gesture, easing the poor lamb out of his hiding place, safe from those with names to call him, and reducing the anxiety caused by being scared to go out*.

*Except to watch football with his friends

** and play golf

***and go to that pub in Saddleworth

****and attend networking events

He never seems to have a +1 with him. The last time I saw him was in the car park, when he was overheard boasting about getting his barrier up after the final whistle. Something doesn't add up. And I'm not just talking about pay rise calculations either.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 16:30 - Nov 8 with 4773 viewsHullDale

Reeks of a man trying to stay relevant.

In the same way that a man might repeatedly trade in his mrs for a younger model. That sort of thing.
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 17:57 - Nov 8 with 4571 viewsJames1980

Often people duped by master manipulator can't admit to being misled.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 18:04 - Nov 8 with 4560 viewsEllDale

I haven’t been overenamoured about the stewarding at the COA for some time but it now looks as if the owners are helping an undesirable to stick two fingers up at the game in general and the club in particular.
When is their contract up for renewal?
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 19:06 - Nov 8 with 4434 viewsisitme

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 13:37 - Nov 8 by judd

Apparently, our former CE was a guest of Taurus.

Definitely full of bull.

Hopefully we will bin off Taurus. They are awful. Is it touch up night time night or will they give it a miss for the next month?
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 4204 viewsRAFCBLUE

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 00:05 - Nov 8 by Sandyman

RAFC Community Trust have just won Community Trust project of the year as previously posted by Hull Dale.
This is said to be David Bottomley. AKA David Roger Bottomley.
Banned by the EFL as a relevant person for two years, lurking at the North West Football Awards function.
The football world doesn't miss much. Word gets round.

How can the EFL ban someone, yet he can sneak into a football awards ceremony less than 3 weeks later? Who invited this banned individual? Poor Marjorie_Plane will have the vapours at such scheming.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 0:35]

Good to finally see Bottomley out and about; it would be easy for a convicted person to hideaway after the scandal of being banned by the EFL for two years to 2024.

That type of football do is probably the closest he is ever going to get to proper football for a couple of years thanks to the football authorities and questionable from those who would choose to invite as their guest someone the EFL described as "the seriousness of DB's breach requires a substantial ban" (Paragraph 149),

Bottomley appears not of a good colour or good health in that photo all pale, pasty faced and bloated. I hope his hosts provided carriages.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 01:07 - Nov 9 with 4009 viewsSandyman

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 05:30 - Nov 9 with 3925 viewsJames1980

Dedication is what Hendo has, it is also what the Dale fans had to stop the hostile takeover. I notice the producer is Mike Harding, is it that one?

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 07:10 - Nov 9 with 3854 viewssmaclad1

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 05:30 - Nov 9 by James1980

Dedication is what Hendo has, it is also what the Dale fans had to stop the hostile takeover. I notice the producer is Mike Harding, is it that one?

No. This Mike Harding was a member of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop producing sound effects. He did produce/have his work included on several BBC sound effects LPs covering death and horror. Including this one -

There might be some who think that David Roger Bottomley got off lightly with a two year ban and that he should maybe have had a more tangible punishment, though surely the guillotine or firing squad, or indeed whipping or having a leg sawn off, all as featured on the LP, might have been steps too far?
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 07:31 - Nov 9 with 3827 viewsJames1980

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 07:10 - Nov 9 by smaclad1

No. This Mike Harding was a member of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop producing sound effects. He did produce/have his work included on several BBC sound effects LPs covering death and horror. Including this one -

There might be some who think that David Roger Bottomley got off lightly with a two year ban and that he should maybe have had a more tangible punishment, though surely the guillotine or firing squad, or indeed whipping or having a leg sawn off, all as featured on the LP, might have been steps too far?

How about being put in the stocks that are in the churchyard.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 10:30 - Nov 9 with 3652 viewsJames1980

I expect being ostracised and made to feel irrelevant would be punishment enough for someone so in love with themself.

Re the stocks I meant the one's in St Chad's Churchyard.
I expect I've been whooshed.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 05:58 - Nov 10 with 3699 viewsJames1980

Now that would be a sight Rochdale fans would like to see.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 01:23 - Nov 21 with 3352 viewsAlan_ADale

we will never forget. or forgive.
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 16:32 - Nov 21 with 3090 viewselectricblue

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 05:58 - Nov 10 by James1980

Now that would be a sight Rochdale fans would like to see.

I dare say the Dale supporters would pay good money to watch that or even to pargicipate....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 19:22 - Nov 21 with 2959 viewsJames1980

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 16:32 - Nov 21 by electricblue

I dare say the Dale supporters would pay good money to watch that or even to pargicipate....

Sickening his name is still on the wall of thanks.

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 00:14 - Dec 8 with 2391 viewsSandyman

Yoohoo, this thread isn't disappearing with time. RogWatch lasts a lifetime. All his own fault.
Guilty as charged.
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 1715 viewsjpresto

Now has the cheek to win £10 on our lottery
David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 11:49 - Dec 14 with 1680 viewsTVOS1907

David Roger Bottomley - Guilty as charged on 11:20 - Dec 14 by jpresto

Now has the cheek to win £10 on our lottery

There's another Dale fan with the same name, so it might be him. He's a regular on one of the Facebook pages.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024