Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian missile strike in Poland 19:21 - Nov 15 with 5977 viewsscruffyjack

Polish security council meeting as we speak. This is an attack on NATO.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:29 - Nov 15 with 2580 viewsKeithHaynes

This if true is serious.

Our partners Reuters report.

Two people died Tuesday afternoon after a projectile struck an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine, domestic media reported.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has called an emergency meeting of the country's top national security and defence officials, according to government spokesman Piotr Mueller.

Mueller did not immediately confirm the information on the missile strike but said the meeting was held due to a “crisis situation”.

A senior US intelligence official confirmed to AP that Russian missiles crossed into Poland. The eastern European country bordering Ukraine is an EU and NATO member.

Local outlets are reporting that Polish police, the prosecutor's office and the army are on site in Przewodów. Firefighters from a local unit confirmed an explosion had killed at least two people.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:53 - Nov 15 with 2524 viewsonehunglow

Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:29 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

This if true is serious.

Our partners Reuters report.

Two people died Tuesday afternoon after a projectile struck an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine, domestic media reported.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has called an emergency meeting of the country's top national security and defence officials, according to government spokesman Piotr Mueller.

Mueller did not immediately confirm the information on the missile strike but said the meeting was held due to a “crisis situation”.

A senior US intelligence official confirmed to AP that Russian missiles crossed into Poland. The eastern European country bordering Ukraine is an EU and NATO member.

Local outlets are reporting that Polish police, the prosecutor's office and the army are on site in Przewodów. Firefighters from a local unit confirmed an explosion had killed at least two people.

Surely this leaves no doubt as to what we are dealing with here
The evil withdrawal of Kherson and trashing of infra structure
Now this
I’d NATO means anything then this has be Russia s nemesis .

A world pariah out of control with a madman for President and a strangled, frightened populace.
Serious indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:35 - Nov 15 with 2487 viewsSirjohnalot

Urging caution, it may be that this was a missile fired at Ukraine which was hit by Ukrainian defence and went off course. Putin is a mad man but is he suicidal ?

If not….my God
Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:41 - Nov 15 with 2471 viewsbritferry

George W is on the case

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:51 - Nov 15 with 2449 viewsScotia

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:35 - Nov 15 by Sirjohnalot

Urging caution, it may be that this was a missile fired at Ukraine which was hit by Ukrainian defence and went off course. Putin is a mad man but is he suicidal ?

If not….my God

Surely that's bound to be the case, it seems to have landed pretty much in the middle of nowhere just over the Polish / Ukrainian border.

This is still potentially very dangerous, even if an accident, its bound to see some form of retaliation even if its just more sanctions or providing Ukraine with more weapons.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:13 - Nov 15 with 2402 viewsDr_Winston

If not….my God

Seems fairly obvious that it's an accident. One that might happen more often given how quickly the Russians have burned through their inventory of the more accurate missiles.

I wouldn't expect much to escalate from this. Maybe NATO will ship more support to Ukraine. Perhaps the Russians will stick to targets well inside the margin of error from here on in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:27 - Nov 15 with 2389 viewsonehunglow

If not….my God

If one is to bomb a country,best ensure you just hit the target which should be Ukraine in this case .
Putin never got over USSR losing all its conquests .
It’s why they are D ……Ed by the likes of Poland and the Baltic states

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:41 - Nov 15 with 2379 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:13 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Seems fairly obvious that it's an accident. One that might happen more often given how quickly the Russians have burned through their inventory of the more accurate missiles.

I wouldn't expect much to escalate from this. Maybe NATO will ship more support to Ukraine. Perhaps the Russians will stick to targets well inside the margin of error from here on in.

Never underestimate a dictators ability to make lunatic decisions and never underestimate a countries ability to lose their schitt with a hated neighbour.

The Poles have never forgiven Russia for Katyn and other atrocities. Their blood could be running quite hot.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Russian missile strike in Poland on 23:37 - Nov 15 with 2322 viewsmangohilljack

The same people telling us Russia have bombed Poland told us Saddam had weapons of mass destruction! Excuse me for being a bit sceptical and it’s not like the west are keen to escalate things

I’ll get my tin hat on
Russian missile strike in Poland on 05:39 - Nov 16 with 2277 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 23:37 - Nov 15 by mangohilljack

The same people telling us Russia have bombed Poland told us Saddam had weapons of mass destruction! Excuse me for being a bit sceptical and it’s not like the west are keen to escalate things

I’ll get my tin hat on

Can't disagree with your first statement regarding Saddam but could you please expand on your comment about the West being keen to escalate the war , from where I'm sitting it appears to me that its Russia who was the aggressor, starting and continuing a war on many false pretexts

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russian missile strike in Poland on 06:57 - Nov 16 with 2250 viewsScotia

I’ll get my tin hat on

I don't remember Poland leading the way in the Iraqi WMD fantasy?

It seems to be that it is a Russian made missile fired from within Ukraine. Of course though, there is only one reason that Ukraine needed to fire it.

The West have had many excuses to escalate this conflict for the last 9 months but haven't taken them. There'll be more over the next 9 months but they won't take them.

I'm beginning to think that even Putin using nukes won't see a military escalation as by doing that he'd drive China to side with the West anyway. It would be the final nail in his coffin.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:34 - Nov 16 with 2214 viewsonehunglow

I’ll get my tin hat on

The same people tell us mother Russia is merely liberating its people and all this is the fault of Ukrainians.
When those reports of bombed out buildings,homeless,hungry citizens with no running water or power or medicine pop up on our screens in our lounges, then this is again not down to Russia.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:48 - Nov 16 with 2216 viewsmangohilljack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 05:39 - Nov 16 by Boundy

Can't disagree with your first statement regarding Saddam but could you please expand on your comment about the West being keen to escalate the war , from where I'm sitting it appears to me that its Russia who was the aggressor, starting and continuing a war on many false pretexts

It's pretty obvious that this is a proxy war between the west and Russia with the end goal being regime change in Russia, just like we had in Iraq. Putin is getting in the way of the one world government, globalist agenda. At the end of the day any war is based entirely on deception, always has been. Neither of the sides Russia or the west should be trusted as they are both fully engaged in psychological warfare which is key to winning the war.

War is never the answer, If Putin Biden Zelensky and Rishy want a row, go fight each other in some back alley and let the rest of us live in peace.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 09:55 - Nov 16 with 2180 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:48 - Nov 16 by mangohilljack

It's pretty obvious that this is a proxy war between the west and Russia with the end goal being regime change in Russia, just like we had in Iraq. Putin is getting in the way of the one world government, globalist agenda. At the end of the day any war is based entirely on deception, always has been. Neither of the sides Russia or the west should be trusted as they are both fully engaged in psychological warfare which is key to winning the war.

War is never the answer, If Putin Biden Zelensky and Rishy want a row, go fight each other in some back alley and let the rest of us live in peace.

At las,t a chatter on here who knows the score, how refreshing. Apart from myself, Brynmill jack - where is he , has he been banned? The only ones who can see through the lies and propaganda of the so called west, very sad really.

Seems that missile was fired by the Ukrainians. Some on her have jumped the gun and made fools of themselves again..
Russian missile strike in Poland on 10:57 - Nov 16 with 2155 viewsScotia

Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:48 - Nov 16 by mangohilljack

Why did Putin start a war of which the end game is his own removal?
Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:03 - Nov 16 with 2153 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russian missile strike in Poland on 10:57 - Nov 16 by Scotia

Because Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates and big Pharma told him to.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:04 - Nov 16 with 2151 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to remove him?
Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:07 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsonehunglow

Wasn’t it the Ukrainians who started it all. Russia the innocent party then.
All these scenes of utter desolation are a shame then,false news,but Contro and his fellow conspiracy chums are smarter than us ,than anyone. What they see is the truth ,as they see it,all is is wrong. They are right .
Well,y🚥🚀🛰️

You are seeing a sovereign country invaded and it’s inhabitants raped ,as they did in the last war in Europe but hey would have denied that too.

We are in the midst of people who support Russia and back up everything they do,no matter what the evidence

We are shamed by them

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:18 - Nov 16 with 2144 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:04 - Nov 16 by controversial_jack

why not ask mungohilljack , he seems to have the answers ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:34 - Nov 16 with 2134 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:07 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Wasn’t it the Ukrainians who started it all. Russia the innocent party then.
All these scenes of utter desolation are a shame then,false news,but Contro and his fellow conspiracy chums are smarter than us ,than anyone. What they see is the truth ,as they see it,all is is wrong. They are right .
Well,y🚥🚀🛰️

You are seeing a sovereign country invaded and it’s inhabitants raped ,as they did in the last war in Europe but hey would have denied that too.

We are in the midst of people who support Russia and back up everything they do,no matter what the evidence

We are shamed by them

I could say that about you. You don't even acknowledge the rain of terror the Ukrainian govt and military did in the Donbass. The neo NAZI units ran riot there and nobody did anything. The UN did nothing about it. The Ukraine has been infested with NAZI organisations since the end of ww2. Ukraine has a history of breaking treaties and changing sides too.They changed sides during ww2, and actually committed atrocities against the Poles I suggest you watch this by Oliver Stone

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5724358/

The Ukraine, is actually the middle man between the proxy war of the US and Russia.

Have you wondered where all the munitions that have been given to the Ukraine has gone. They are running out of heavy artillery shells, and even the US can't keep up the production, they have to buy shells from S Korea to give to the Ukraine.

The oligarchs are selling much of it, and the Ukraine is arming neo fascist groups all over Europe.

This latest missile that that hit Poland, is probably an attempt by the Ukraine to drag NATO into direct confrontation with NATO.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:39 - Nov 16 with 2127 viewsScotia

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:04 - Nov 16 by controversial_jack

Himself, apparently.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:48 - Nov 16 with 2121 viewsScotia

Polish Preseident has just spoken to the press and said:-

"From the information that we and our allies have, it was an S-300 rocket made in the Soviet Union, an old rocket and there is no evidence that it was launched by the Russian side. It is highly probable that it was fired by Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense."

Clearly a lie to cover up the conspircay that had been exposed by the conspiracy theorists.

Thank goodness for that, we can get back to the proxy version of world war 3.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:07 - Nov 16 with 2113 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:48 - Nov 16 by Scotia

Polish Preseident has just spoken to the press and said:-

"From the information that we and our allies have, it was an S-300 rocket made in the Soviet Union, an old rocket and there is no evidence that it was launched by the Russian side. It is highly probable that it was fired by Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense."

Clearly a lie to cover up the conspircay that had been exposed by the conspiracy theorists.

Thank goodness for that, we can get back to the proxy version of world war 3.

It was a 1970s built Russian missile. It wouldn't be effective against modern Russian missiles.

It's highly unlikely it would be used as air defence. Either the Ukranians are using aging missiles as defense, or it was a deliberate attempt to provoke NATO.

What are Russian missiles doing in that Area, what's there to target? if it was it's a first

Even the Americans are distancing themselves from this as they don't want to split NATO
Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:42 - Nov 16 with 2101 viewsScotia

Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:07 - Nov 16 by controversial_jack

It was a 1970s built Russian missile. It wouldn't be effective against modern Russian missiles.

It's highly unlikely it would be used as air defence. Either the Ukranians are using aging missiles as defense, or it was a deliberate attempt to provoke NATO.

What are Russian missiles doing in that Area, what's there to target? if it was it's a first

Even the Americans are distancing themselves from this as they don't want to split NATO

The second part of that doesn't really make much sense in the context of this thread?

It's a surface to air missile that is currently used by both Russia and Ukraine. It seems to have been quite successful in destroying Russian missiles.

Russia have been using them as ground assault missiles, which isn't what they're designed for, seemingly because they have run low on others.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 13:04 - Nov 16 with 2091 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:42 - Nov 16 by Scotia

The second part of that doesn't really make much sense in the context of this thread?

It's a surface to air missile that is currently used by both Russia and Ukraine. It seems to have been quite successful in destroying Russian missiles.

Russia have been using them as ground assault missiles, which isn't what they're designed for, seemingly because they have run low on others.

Run low, Where is all this high tech weaponry from the US and other?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024