Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road to Wembley thread 10:43 - Jan 3 with 52623 viewsRangersDave

Yup, gone early on this one, however.......

I'm not so sure Fleetwood will be a pushover, especially with our .... unfit, tired, ill, useless, out of contract soon, (delete as appropriate) players.

With that in mind, i'm going 1-2 to the Rangers with Fleetwood scoring first and very early in the match.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 20:52 - Jan 7 with 2185 viewsDannyPaddox

Laugh? I nearly bought one!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 1:19]
Road to Wembley thread on 20:56 - Jan 7 with 2138 viewslave16

Road to Wembley thread on 20:52 - Jan 7 by DannyPaddox

Laugh? I nearly bought one!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 1:19]

Our cup pedigree is consistent as always

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Road to Wembley thread on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 1969 viewsdistortR

Road to Wembley thread on 18:45 - Jan 7 by aston_hoop

I might have reached the tipping point today between starting loan players and starting our own players. Every time we play well, Iroegbunam has been at the heart of it. What he gives in midfield picking the ball up and driving us forward, his press too, so important. Dozzell offers none of that. Kakay was given a torrid time by a 19 year old picked up from non-league football today, Laird is on another planet. There's lots of football to play and despite all the doom and gloom, the league table has us in the mix. The argument has to be that some of the quality from the loans drags us to a higher level and thats good for those players we own who are good enough.

Anyway, I think Critchley knows this and will definitely get it right given time.

Iroegbunam was one of the most half-arsed players in the first half against Burnley, and didn't do much more against Luton. What makes you think he'd have given a flying one today?

Edit - not having a go at you, Aston.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:25]
Road to Wembley thread on 21:28 - Jan 7 with 1857 viewsstainrods_elbow

Road to Wembley thread on 21:23 - Jan 7 by distortR

Iroegbunam was one of the most half-arsed players in the first half against Burnley, and didn't do much more against Luton. What makes you think he'd have given a flying one today?

Edit - not having a go at you, Aston.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:25]

Here's an idea: at the next home game, we bring the 1982 cup finalist team back into the pitch with cuddlyAndy Sinton and one by one he asks them what they think of Rangers' cup performances since then, culminating in the Fleetwood match.

I'd pay my money for that alone as long as they let me out before we actually started playing.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:29]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Road to Wembley thread on 21:30 - Jan 7 with 1910 viewspaulparker

Road to Wembley thread on 21:28 - Jan 7 by stainrods_elbow

Here's an idea: at the next home game, we bring the 1982 cup finalist team back into the pitch with cuddlyAndy Sinton and one by one he asks them what they think of Rangers' cup performances since then, culminating in the Fleetwood match.

I'd pay my money for that alone as long as they let me out before we actually started playing.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 21:29]

Or actually play them in the next game , can’t be any worse than the absolute Sh1t we have that represent us, we may as well get El Tel back in the dug out as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Road to Wembley thread on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 1784 viewsmonners1969

Road to Wembley thread on 17:30 - Jan 7 by Damo1962

Could you save a bullet for me?🤔

If you were both in rangers shirts you’d miss
Road to Wembley thread on 22:02 - Jan 7 with 1748 viewsNortholt_Rs

Road to Wembley thread on 21:57 - Jan 7 by monners1969

If you were both in rangers shirts you’d miss

Dykes would miss for sure….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Road to Wembley thread on 22:03 - Jan 7 with 1745 viewsDejR_vu

Road to Wembley thread on 18:35 - Jan 7 by queensparker

I like that interview. Good for him. No fkin about

Agreed. If the players don’t like it, they’re not the sort of players you want. They need to stop f&ck1ng about and take some responsibility.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Road to Wembley thread on 22:04 - Jan 7 with 1735 viewsManinBlack

Road to Wembley thread on 19:48 - Jan 7 by CamberleyR

"And in those days of course, getting past the first hurdle in a cup competition, even the Euefa Cup, was a mere formality"

Even in those days we were shit in cup Competitions, particularly the FA Cup bar 1982 which increasingly looks like a tear in the space time continuum. If we were playing up north especially, forget it.

83/84 in the FA Cup we lost away in the third round to second division Huddersfield
84/85 lost away in the third round to third division Doncaster
85/86 lost away in the third round to second division and soon to be relegated Carlisle

Even when we had a very good team in 93/94 I saw us lose 2-1 at third tier Stockport County at Edgeley Park.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 19:51]

All very true. Rather ironic the only final we reached was as a second division side. Mind you some detractors would say we only got to two finals in the 80's because of the plastic pitch.

I think we have been knocked out of the FA Cup first hurdle 17 times this century. Maybe another plastic pitch would assist us...
Road to Wembley thread on 22:30 - Jan 7 with 1628 viewsstowmarketrange

Thanks to the train strikes I wasn’t able to go,but I take my hat off to those who made the effort to travel up there today.
It was only 2 months ago that we were top of the league,but we still got knocked out of the cup by Charlton.
What the hell has happened to those players who got us to the summit of the championship?We’re missing two important players through injury,and a few more are desperately short of form,but we played virtually a full strength team against a league one side and still got beat.

I hope we can turn this poor form around sooner rather than later or we will end up closer to the bottom 3 than the playoff places.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:01 - Jan 7 with 1529 viewsRangersDave

Road to Wembley thread on 22:30 - Jan 7 by stowmarketrange

Thanks to the train strikes I wasn’t able to go,but I take my hat off to those who made the effort to travel up there today.
It was only 2 months ago that we were top of the league,but we still got knocked out of the cup by Charlton.
What the hell has happened to those players who got us to the summit of the championship?We’re missing two important players through injury,and a few more are desperately short of form,but we played virtually a full strength team against a league one side and still got beat.

I hope we can turn this poor form around sooner rather than later or we will end up closer to the bottom 3 than the playoff places.

I'm pleased to say you missed nothing today mate and gained a little less stress in your life.

The teams attitude stank, and NC just cannot motivate this shambles.
Too many players who arent 'invested' in this team, that heed cutting from the heard as they have bovine flue and it could, if not checked, destroy the club we all love.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 23:29 - Jan 7 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

Just walked in the door, out at 6am this morning. Designated driver, so had to do the whole thing sober.

Three players acknowledged the away end at full time - dickie, dieng, dunne - and no others.

If I hear one more thing about how "oh you can't say they're not trying" or "at least we know these players care" then you can get to fck. We've got some proper lousy cnts in this team.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:33 - Jan 7 with 1416 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

For me the only surprise is that anyone at Championship level still cares about the FA Cup.

I don't think what happened today has any relevance to League games and the rest of the season. Change the whole squad if you like, the coaches, the manager, the DoF and the board and the new lot would still know that the FA Cup is not and never will the priority.

QED
Road to Wembley thread on 23:36 - Jan 7 with 1400 viewspaulparker

Road to Wembley thread on 23:33 - Jan 7 by Spaghetti_Hoops

For me the only surprise is that anyone at Championship level still cares about the FA Cup.

I don't think what happened today has any relevance to League games and the rest of the season. Change the whole squad if you like, the coaches, the manager, the DoF and the board and the new lot would still know that the FA Cup is not and never will the priority.

QED

Not just the cup
Cardiff , Burnley & Luton were a disgrace also with players hiding

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Road to Wembley thread on 23:38 - Jan 7 with 1361 viewsBucksRanger

Road to Wembley thread on 23:29 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Just walked in the door, out at 6am this morning. Designated driver, so had to do the whole thing sober.

Three players acknowledged the away end at full time - dickie, dieng, dunne - and no others.

If I hear one more thing about how "oh you can't say they're not trying" or "at least we know these players care" then you can get to fck. We've got some proper lousy cnts in this team.

Dickie, Dieng, Dunne - well that's 3 of the 5 I'd like to see retained for the next season.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:40 - Jan 7 with 1384 viewsDixie_CT

Hats off to you and all who went. It sounded like the fans let the players know that the performance wasn’t acceptable and I’m glad if that was the case.

All this BS about data and checking we sign players with the right character. Get people in who can effectively identify players and get rid of the merchants who currently have a say.

Fuming and something else needs to change soon because it isn’t down to the manager who has come out and said exactly what we see, albeit it in the most professional and honest way he can.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:45 - Jan 7 with 1369 viewsNorthernr

Road to Wembley thread on 23:33 - Jan 7 by Spaghetti_Hoops

QED

Oh yeh of course, don't worry about it, only the cup.

Going really well in the league then is it? Oh, no, wait, they're fcking sht there as well.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:47 - Jan 7 with 1348 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Today was filth:

The M6 speed restrictions were filth, the lack of booze sold in the away end was filth, the players were filth, the opposition were filth, and the Captain Pugwash goal celebration music was filth.

Still, can the usual posters who’ve been on here since 5pm vvanking themselves silly please give it fcking rest.

We know you want Warnock, Jim Gregory, and 1980s white dog shit back but can you tone down the fcking misery just a fcking bit. Nothing new has been said.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:49 - Jan 7 with 1335 viewsDixie_CT

Road to Wembley thread on 23:45 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Oh yeh of course, don't worry about it, only the cup.

Going really well in the league then is it? Oh, no, wait, they're fcking sht there as well.

How much money did we miss out on by not progressing today? Every little helps and all that!

On that basis alone, it should be a must win, but the players don’t care about that sort of shit. Niko and Kakay starting just isn’t right. The whole back four should never, ever, start as a unit again.
Road to Wembley thread on 23:49 - Jan 7 with 1330 viewspaulparker

Road to Wembley thread on 23:47 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Today was filth:

The M6 speed restrictions were filth, the lack of booze sold in the away end was filth, the players were filth, the opposition were filth, and the Captain Pugwash goal celebration music was filth.

Still, can the usual posters who’ve been on here since 5pm vvanking themselves silly please give it fcking rest.

We know you want Warnock, Jim Gregory, and 1980s white dog shit back but can you tone down the fcking misery just a fcking bit. Nothing new has been said.

Your right Bazza let’s keep accepting it

Road to Wembley thread on 23:51 - Jan 7 with 1322 viewsCamberleyR

That's absolutely disgraceful. Of the players that played the whole 90 minutes or were on the pitch at the end of the game I'm surprised Chair and Field didn't acknowledge the away support, but as far as I'm concerned the rest of the shitcünts can get in the fücking sea.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Road to Wembley thread on 23:56 - Jan 7 with 1290 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Road to Wembley thread on 23:49 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Your right Bazza let’s keep accepting it

No one at the club is reading it on here.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:00 - Jan 8 with 1274 viewsNortholt_Rs

Road to Wembley thread on 23:56 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

No one at the club is reading it on here.

How do you know?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Road to Wembley thread on 00:03 - Jan 8 with 1258 viewsthame_hoops

Im just watching match of the day, and I do feel sorry for Wolverhampton. What an absolute mess the VAR made of that
Road to Wembley thread on 00:06 - Jan 8 with 1239 viewsDixie_CT

A lot of this is transferable to QPR and I think the spirit of George Carlin must have watched us play today.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 0:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024