Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales women get equal pay 15:44 - Jan 18 with 4173 viewsNotLoyal

The men take a 25% pay cut so the upgrade for the women is achievable.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales women get equal pay on 16:24 - Jan 19 with 660 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 16:21 - Jan 19 by STID2017

Please remind us what it is you fo for a day job again ?
Just that one or two on here seem to have forgotten

Hence why the battles are chosen wisely, don’t take on a case you can’t win.

You can’t beat scientific fact with feelings.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wales women get equal pay on 16:44 - Jan 19 with 650 viewsSirjohnalot

Wales women get equal pay on 16:24 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Hence why the battles are chosen wisely, don’t take on a case you can’t win.

You can’t beat scientific fact with feelings.

Well indeed, I tend not to argue back with you as I would be humiliated by even attempting to cross swords with a mammoth of intellect such as your self. I know my place and I acknowledge my betters.
Wales women get equal pay on 16:49 - Jan 19 with 616 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 16:44 - Jan 19 by Sirjohnalot

Well indeed, I tend not to argue back with you as I would be humiliated by even attempting to cross swords with a mammoth of intellect such as your self. I know my place and I acknowledge my betters.

Indeed, but as we know, you wouldn’t be arguing with me - you would be arguing with science. That’s the key.

I am just the vessel that transports the facts, the debating is done by the facts themselves. Hence why it’s almost impossible to succeed.

I rarely give opinions when facts are available. There is no need.

Wales women get equal pay on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 623 viewsSirjohnalot

Wales women get equal pay on 16:49 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed, but as we know, you wouldn’t be arguing with me - you would be arguing with science. That’s the key.

I am just the vessel that transports the facts, the debating is done by the facts themselves. Hence why it’s almost impossible to succeed.

I rarely give opinions when facts are available. There is no need.

Indeed, I do not know why anyone, whoever they are, their background, whether they have spent 2 decades arguing complicated issues for a living would ever challenge you. I stand in awe
Wales women get equal pay on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 622 viewsSTID2017

Wales women get equal pay on 16:44 - Jan 19 by Sirjohnalot

Absolutely brilliant answer.
We all stand behind you collectively bowing and chanting "We're not worthy"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wales women get equal pay on 16:54 - Jan 19 with 596 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 16:51 - Jan 19 by Sirjohnalot

Indeed, I do not know why anyone, whoever they are, their background, whether they have spent 2 decades arguing complicated issues for a living would ever challenge you. I stand in awe

Well you can feel free to try.

As I said, we aren’t arguing opinions. You would be arguing your opinion (based on how you would like the world to be) against my facts of how the world actually is.

Whether you have 10 years or 2000 years experience arguing, there is no winning that.

And you know that.

Wales women get equal pay on 16:56 - Jan 19 with 598 viewsSirjohnalot

Wales women get equal pay on 16:54 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Well you can feel free to try.

As I said, we aren’t arguing opinions. You would be arguing your opinion (based on how you would like the world to be) against my facts of how the world actually is.

Whether you have 10 years or 2000 years experience arguing, there is no winning that.

And you know that.

Oh no, I'd not stand a chance. Not sure in all the years you've been posting, you have ever been wrong about anything. You've been proven correct everytime and anyone who has ever argued against you, knows that.

Whereas I have been wrong many times.

Can't argue with maths
Wales women get equal pay on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 583 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 16:51 - Jan 19 by STID2017

Absolutely brilliant answer.
We all stand behind you collectively bowing and chanting "We're not worthy"

Brilliant to the seal gang who he protects maybe.

But we all know the truth, I’m superb at arguing the points I make and certain individuals don’t like to try their hand as they know they won’t fare too well.

Arguing a legal case and arguing that a man is a woman because he cut his bits off isn’t even in the same realm.

There is a reason certain individuals clam up the second I lay out my stall…
[Post edited 19 Jan 2023 17:04]

Login to get fewer ads

Wales women get equal pay on 16:59 - Jan 19 with 580 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 16:56 - Jan 19 by Sirjohnalot

Oh no, I'd not stand a chance. Not sure in all the years you've been posting, you have ever been wrong about anything. You've been proven correct everytime and anyone who has ever argued against you, knows that.

Whereas I have been wrong many times.

Can't argue with maths

Again, feel free to try. The floor is yours.

You won’t because you know you are arguing utopia desires over fact. You base most of your opinions on what you think they “should” be.

I base mine on how things are. There is simply no debate when two positions are like that because it will always come back to fact.

Be as flippant as you like, I can keep going.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 592 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales women get equal pay on 23:12 - Jan 18 by Treforys_Jack

That's not a bad little gig if you can get it, be nice if they just paid travelling and living expenses, then invest the rest in grass roots sport. Quite scandalous when I think of it, hugely wealthy footballers getting paid large sums to represent their country. It doesn't sit quite right with me.

The Wales players got around £380,000 each as part of the £20 million Wales got from FIFA for qualifying for the World Cup.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:08 - Jan 19 with 579 viewsSirjohnalot

Wales women get equal pay on 16:59 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, feel free to try. The floor is yours.

You won’t because you know you are arguing utopia desires over fact. You base most of your opinions on what you think they “should” be.

I base mine on how things are. There is simply no debate when two positions are like that because it will always come back to fact.

Be as flippant as you like, I can keep going.

I’m sure you could and again, I’d not stand a chance with your ‘facts ‘.
Wales women get equal pay on 17:10 - Jan 19 with 562 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 17:08 - Jan 19 by Sirjohnalot

I’m sure you could and again, I’d not stand a chance with your ‘facts ‘.

Yep, we are going round in circles.

But again, feel free to tell me how a man turns into a woman when he loses his penis.

Take your time and come back to me, it would be a far better read for the forum than these silly retorts.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:12 - Jan 19 with 567 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales women get equal pay on 17:10 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, we are going round in circles.

But again, feel free to tell me how a man turns into a woman when he loses his penis.

Take your time and come back to me, it would be a far better read for the forum than these silly retorts.

Bobbit ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales women get equal pay on 17:17 - Jan 19 with 547 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 17:12 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Bobbit ?

Indeed

Pretty sure they weren’t calling him a she. Not seriously anyway…

The scientific answer of course is that males and females can be told apart long after the flesh has decayed away from their bodies. It’s more than flesh.

Katelyn Jenner for example has done as much if not more than many will ever do to “become” a woman. But it will always be a man who has wished to appear as a woman.

When Katelyn dies, what will be left is the skeletal system snd DNA of a male.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:27 - Jan 19 with 541 viewsWhiterockin

Wales women get equal pay on 17:12 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Bobbit ?

This is so funny when a poster is blocked and you see only one side of the discussion. But can imagine the responses and the next one coming.
Wales women get equal pay on 17:30 - Jan 19 with 526 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 17:27 - Jan 19 by Whiterockin

This is so funny when a poster is blocked and you see only one side of the discussion. But can imagine the responses and the next one coming.

Of course you have blocked me.

Anyone who claims to have blocked someone yet goes out of their way to mention it as much as they can, is absolutely reading.

I’m sure you will be along shortly to tell me again…

Wales women get equal pay on 17:39 - Jan 19 with 520 viewsGwyn737

I’m pretty sure the England team give their fee straight to charity. Obviously easier for them as their day job in the main pays more.

I think their match fee is £2k
Wales women get equal pay on 17:42 - Jan 19 with 512 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 17:39 - Jan 19 by Gwyn737

I’m pretty sure the England team give their fee straight to charity. Obviously easier for them as their day job in the main pays more.

I think their match fee is £2k

That’s their appearance fee, not their call up fee.

The appearance fee gets paid per cap. The call up fee is paid regardless if you get on the pitch or not.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:45 - Jan 19 with 512 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales women get equal pay on 17:42 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s their appearance fee, not their call up fee.

The appearance fee gets paid per cap. The call up fee is paid regardless if you get on the pitch or not.

You would have thought the 170k banked by the swans for the World Cup call ups would have been put to some use as it’s not factored in to the annual budget. As per the fa cup replay.

Wales women get equal pay on 17:53 - Jan 19 with 499 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wales women get equal pay on 17:45 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

You would have thought the 170k banked by the swans for the World Cup call ups would have been put to some use as it’s not factored in to the annual budget. As per the fa cup replay.

No idea what the shortfall is to be honest. I don’t think we are at break even so there is still a hole to fill every year until wages come down further.

I would be looking to offload Fisher and Ntcham personally. The sooner we are at break even the sooner we can reinvest anything we get into the squad.

But this is conjecture, I’m not sure at all what this cash gap looks like.

Wales women get equal pay on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 466 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales women get equal pay on 17:53 - Jan 19 by Dr_Parnassus

No idea what the shortfall is to be honest. I don’t think we are at break even so there is still a hole to fill every year until wages come down further.

I would be looking to offload Fisher and Ntcham personally. The sooner we are at break even the sooner we can reinvest anything we get into the squad.

But this is conjecture, I’m not sure at all what this cash gap looks like.

It would be interesting to see how many have left the club over the last twelve months to now, and then of course what we have on the playing staff today.

Wales women get equal pay on 14:22 - Jan 20 with 385 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales women get equal pay on 19:04 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

It would be interesting to see how many have left the club over the last twelve months to now, and then of course what we have on the playing staff today.

Marin was 'bigging up' Ntcham for big things this season as he get fully w fit with a pre season behind him.

He is ranked behind a local lad out i the wilderness at Newport county last season giving his all on a quarter or third of his wage.

Swansea need to keep hungry young professional ambitious player like Whittaker and Darling move on the relaxed highly paid veterans on the 'easy oasy' and air heads lacking personal discipline.

I have lost patience with the "young men finding their way through life"narrative. I do not see why the club manager has a great relationship with players consistently letting him down. It could be sales pitch of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024