Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ admits his presser has upset owners 18:57 - Feb 4 with 5560 viewsguthrieintherain

BBC reporting that he has spoken to the owners since the pre match press conference.

Russ said it seems my comments have upset people I will have to deal with the repurcussions of that.

Make of that what you will.
But looking like his honesty will come back to bite him.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 20:47 - Feb 4 with 1138 viewsjojaca

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 20:43 - Feb 4 by fbreath

Is he genuinely gutted or is he a good actor. Doesn’t he have a background as a salesman or salesperson as we have to call them now

Well he should change jobs if that was acting, he would have fooled me.

Even when you know, you never know?

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 20:59 - Feb 4 with 1098 viewsSullutaCreturned

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 19:52 - Feb 4 by QJumpingJack

Martin looks broken in the post match interview.

I wonder if he has the fight to carry on?

Well is that because he's done it again, we went behind, managed to come back and take the lead then thrown it away again.

I know Lati got sent off but our defence is terrible, we are clueless at the back, we have an ex defender for a manager and he can't make our defence look anything but awful.

Maybe todays defeat is close to the last straw, something has to give soon, surely?
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:03 - Feb 4 with 1077 viewsunion_jack

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 20:59 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

Well is that because he's done it again, we went behind, managed to come back and take the lead then thrown it away again.

I know Lati got sent off but our defence is terrible, we are clueless at the back, we have an ex defender for a manager and he can't make our defence look anything but awful.

Maybe todays defeat is close to the last straw, something has to give soon, surely?

Just for accuracy, Lati was not sent off.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:19 - Feb 4 with 1025 viewsSullutaCreturned

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:03 - Feb 4 by union_jack

Just for accuracy, Lati was not sent off.

What? OK sorry, my son told me lati was sent off, blooming kids! Having looked for myself, he went off injured after we used all our subs.
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:30 - Feb 4 with 984 viewsmahoss

Russell Martin is a people pleaser……..
I see it day in ,day out in my job,they’re not management material.
He’s a great guy but this will destroy him if he’s not careful.
He needs get away from here but he can’t because he will lose a lot of money.
Difficult situation………..
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:54 - Feb 4 with 924 viewsgrabsplatter

Double post
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 21:57]
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:56 - Feb 4 with 921 viewsgrabsplatter

Terrible game management again, didn't realise at the time what a poor decision the penalty was though.
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 21:58 - Feb 4 with 905 viewsmax936

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 19:26 - Feb 4 by Sirjohnalot

Or does he think they’re selling up ?

They need to f off and quick.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 03:41 - Feb 5 with 789 viewsBarryTownSwam

I’ve just watched this afternoon’s press conference. Never seen him so visibly down Russ. Just feel he’s gonna be gone in a month. How the hell can he lift a team of men when he can’t lift himself?
Falling out with your bosses (the owners) is never going to build loyalty and support from above. A win today and Russ is telling the owners how he’s galvanised the team no help from the transfer committee - “yeah sorry for our fall out, I’ll reflect on how I can improve, sorry for bad mouthing you, won’t happen again” - and a win today and it’s all forgotten! Just a shame another desperately disjointed performance hasn’t helped Russ’ cause. Has Russ’ outburst lost him the goodwill and support of the owners? I feel things have reached crisis point, he looked like he’d given up in the press conference, the look of a man who knows his fate.
Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 07:41 - Feb 5 with 731 viewsDr_Winston

On the plus side it has probably put the kibosh on any proposed contract extension.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 08:08 - Feb 5 with 703 viewsBoundy

Russ admits his presser has upset owners on 20:47 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

He speaks too much for his own good including the comment that Swansea might have lost or drawn because they were stale "after the young men celebrated too much" after the Cardiff game.

The US people might ask where the Welsh money is including the Trust who have £1m on account.

The subs fiasco shows me his assistants are not up to it either. Did not KoL or Matt Gill help him out while he is under normal match stress. That is what they re there for,

Apologies if someone's already posted the sentiments to follow , but how about he recognises that yet again he's upset the vast majority who witnessed that s***show yesterday ,i'm guessing that most in the crowd yesterday could have managed the second half better , so disappointed .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024