Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The missing woman from Lancashire. 13:30 - Feb 6 with 11497 viewslifelong

Been missing for 11 days after dropping off her two young children at school then taking her pet dog for a walk alongside the river Wyre.
Her mobile phone was found on a bench near the river and her dog was found nearby.
The Police are certain that she has fallen in the river, the family are not convinced.
The family have now called in a private search team who state that if she is in the river they will find her.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:24 - Feb 16 with 1692 viewsFireboy2

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:01 - Feb 16 by controversial_jack

You are about to find out that they haven't

How do you know? Are you in the police?
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:33 - Feb 16 with 1654 viewsunion_jack

For me, the only way she can still be alive is if she’s been abducted. That however is unlikely as an abduction in a park on a nice day when there may be lots of people around is very unlikely.

Maybe, she could be with someone friendly but given the coverage this case has attracted they surely would have come forward.

However, even the other explanations are hard to believe. If she went in the river, her body would almost certainly have been discovered.

If she just went on the run she’d have to eat and drink and there’s no one in this country at the moment who wouldn’t recognise her.

That said, something has happened to her but I can’t fathom out what.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:49 - Feb 16 with 1625 viewsFireboy2

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:33 - Feb 16 by union_jack

For me, the only way she can still be alive is if she’s been abducted. That however is unlikely as an abduction in a park on a nice day when there may be lots of people around is very unlikely.

Maybe, she could be with someone friendly but given the coverage this case has attracted they surely would have come forward.

However, even the other explanations are hard to believe. If she went in the river, her body would almost certainly have been discovered.

If she just went on the run she’d have to eat and drink and there’s no one in this country at the moment who wouldn’t recognise her.

At least you arent putting this on tw@tter and facefvck UJ 👍

It's a mystery mate.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 1608 viewsmajorraglan

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:33 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Reference your point about the river that’s not necessarily correct and there are lots of impacting factors including, flow speed, current, water level, type or terrain, silting conditions, and the possibility of being snagged on roots. If the river was fast flowing she would easily have been washed out in Morecambe Bay. I know of several cases in Wales where the body was never found or was found months later.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 1578 viewsunion_jack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:05 - Feb 16 by majorraglan

Reference your point about the river that’s not necessarily correct and there are lots of impacting factors including, flow speed, current, water level, type or terrain, silting conditions, and the possibility of being snagged on roots. If the river was fast flowing she would easily have been washed out in Morecambe Bay. I know of several cases in Wales where the body was never found or was found months later.

Ok, point taken though I believe the river was slow moving at that time. The river winds a lot I believe and is a reasonable distance from the bay. Surely, someone would have spotted her.

That said, it seems that may be the most credible explanation.

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 09:56 - Feb 17 with 1471 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems the police have trashed this woman's reputation, The home sec, the IOPC are all involved now. I'm sure GDP laws have been broken too, but let's wait and see
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 09:56 - Feb 17 with 1474 viewsraynor94

A very sad case, but people going missing every day, I can't remember a case getting this kind of publicity.

The Home Secretary has now become involved, is there something else going on here that we haven't been told?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 10:42 - Feb 17 with 1461 viewsangryjack

The husband got something do with it..
Login to get fewer ads

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 12:48 - Feb 17 with 1405 viewsraynor94

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 10:42 - Feb 17 by angryjack

The husband got something do with it..

Seriously, you should be careful what you post on here

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 12:52 - Feb 17 with 1404 viewsangryjack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 12:48 - Feb 17 by raynor94

Seriously, you should be careful what you post on here

Why is that it's my opinion what you going to do
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:04 - Feb 17 with 1392 viewsraynor94

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 12:52 - Feb 17 by angryjack

Why is that it's my opinion what you going to do

No wonder you use the name angry, even if you think it, its hardly appropriate to post on here

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:35 - Feb 17 with 1355 viewsangryjack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:04 - Feb 17 by raynor94

No wonder you use the name angry, even if you think it, its hardly appropriate to post on here

Why not ..its a forum about opinions I thought
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:15 - Feb 17 with 1310 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The suggestion that she was struggling with issues relating to alcohol and the menopause seems completely irrelevant to me. The police are bang out of order releasing stuff like that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1295 viewsunion_jack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:35 - Feb 17 by angryjack

Why not ..its a forum about opinions I thought

You have to be very careful that your opinion is not seen more as an allegation as it may have legal implications for yourself or the site. John should be able to elaborate on that.

I think the reply to your post was out of care not anything else.

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:25 - Feb 17 with 1240 viewsangryjack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:21 - Feb 17 by union_jack

You have to be very careful that your opinion is not seen more as an allegation as it may have legal implications for yourself or the site. John should be able to elaborate on that.

I think the reply to your post was out of care not anything else.

Fair enough but there thousands sYing same thing,what they going do..people make allegations everyday, police do nothing
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:00 - Feb 17 with 1176 viewsmajorraglan

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:15 - Feb 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The suggestion that she was struggling with issues relating to alcohol and the menopause seems completely irrelevant to me. The police are bang out of order releasing stuff like that.

It’s not irrelevant to the investigation, her state is paramount importance. Totally agree with you about putting that information in the public domain..
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 1164 viewsScotia

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:15 - Feb 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I agree.

It seems they've released that information to placate social media rumours and to protect their own image because they haven't found her. If she has run away and is struggling with mental issues, whatever the cause how will this information being released help her? If she has been in the river for 3 weeks then nobody needed to know this.

Knowing that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and very sorry for the family and her.

I can see the chief inspector having to resign.

On another note. Angryjacks post is in pretty bad taste. I can't believe it's still on here.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:58 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone think the police are playing a game with the husband ?
They’ve done it before.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 1086 viewsmajorraglan

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:58 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

They’ve done it before.

Not sure, I think they’ve acted in the way they have because of the pressure they’re getting from the press and these experts criticising their actions. I think they’ve become tunnel visioned and lost objectivity, that accompanied by absence of anyone sensible to bounce ideas off.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:17 - Feb 17 with 1068 viewsScotia

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:58 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

They’ve done it before.

Surely his alibi must be watertight. He'd have been the prime suspect since day 1.

The police wouldn't need to resort to playing a unless this is an Agatha Christie style case?
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:34 - Feb 18 with 960 viewsangryjack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:17 - Feb 17 by Scotia

Surely his alibi must be watertight. He'd have been the prime suspect since day 1.

The police wouldn't need to resort to playing a unless this is an Agatha Christie style case?

They waiting him slip up..and stop running to teacher mush..its my opinion and still is
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 897 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 21:59 - Feb 17 by majorraglan

Not sure, I think they’ve acted in the way they have because of the pressure they’re getting from the press and these experts criticising their actions. I think they’ve become tunnel visioned and lost objectivity, that accompanied by absence of anyone sensible to bounce ideas off.

I think at the start they probably genuinely believed it was an open and shut case of someone just accidentally slipping into the water (it may still be). With the complete absence of the body anywhere wherever it realistically should be however, they probably panicked a bit as letting a load of tik tokers and thousands of other members of the idiot general public and the potential prime suspect tramp all over a potential crime scene contaminating the place isn’t a good look for them.

Publishing personal information that she was a piss head with mental health problems was bang out of order too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:38 - Feb 18 with 885 viewsmajorraglan

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:17 - Feb 17 by Scotia

I think you’re right about being prime suspect given that nearly half of all murders are domestic related.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:58 - Feb 18 with 871 viewsWhiterockin

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:38 - Feb 18 by majorraglan

I think you’re right about being prime suspect given that nearly half of all murders are domestic related.

So you have decided that she is dead and its murder, the accident option has gone?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 22:16 - Feb 18 with 820 viewsmajorraglan

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:58 - Feb 18 by Whiterockin

So you have decided that she is dead and its murder, the accident option has gone?

No, not at all, I’ve never said she’s been subject to foul play. I was just replying to Scotia’s comment about the husband being a prime suspect in response to an earlier post from Keith.

Could have been an accident, it could also have been self harm. I’m keeping an open mind and hoping that by some miracle she turns up safe and well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024