Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview 11:18 - Apr 4 with 2804 viewsDorse

Right. You've all read what we did for Steve Bruce's 'Striker'. The Lord saw it, and it was good.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/152278/creative-wr

This is LFW at it's most LFW. Can we bang together a match preview in the same way? To quote Barry O'Barmer: 'YES! WE! MIGHT!'

You know the drill. Here's one I prepared earlier....

It has been estimated that approximately 13.8 billion years have passed since the beginning of the universe as we know it. Scientists have calculated that around 39% of that time has been wasted by Preston players feigning injury, complaining to the ref or kicking the ball away when their team is a goal up. These figures are startling: it seemed so much longer at the time.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:21 - Apr 4 with 2788 viewstoboboly

I am more than happy to contribute the phrase;

"We are absolute $hit"

Please feel free to use freely.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:22 - Apr 4 with 2773 viewsWokingR

And there is plenty of materiel already out there from last weeks 'Clives Favourite Headlines' thread.
I'm also happy to supply the stats for current form.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2023 11:24]
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:26 - Apr 4 with 2741 viewsDorse

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:22 - Apr 4 by WokingR

And there is plenty of materiel already out there from last weeks 'Clives Favourite Headlines' thread.
I'm also happy to supply the stats for current form.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2023 11:24]

The way that thread ended reminds me of Ron Burgundy's quote: 'That escalated quickly'.

Who knew the barse was such a hot topic?

As you were.

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:36 - Apr 4 with 2711 viewsCateLeBonR

Team news. Ethan Laird is sidelined with a bruised bum from sitting down too hard.
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:37 - Apr 4 with 2707 viewsTheChef

No.

If he wants time off he can wait till 9th May like the rest of us.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 13:49 - Apr 4 with 2528 viewsRBlock

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 11:36 - Apr 4 by CateLeBonR

Team news. Ethan Laird is sidelined with a bruised bum from sitting down too hard.

Bed sores?
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 14:08 - Apr 4 with 2493 viewsDWQPR

The match has the potential to be yet another video nasty starring Ched Evans including some sloppy second(s balls), for his strike partner!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 19:06 - Apr 4 with 2320 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Oh FFS, are you telling me Clive's injured?

Useless overpaid fop, who can bugger off back north with Roberts.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 19:38 - Apr 4 with 2265 viewsstevec

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 19:06 - Apr 4 by PlanetHonneywood

Oh FFS, are you telling me Clive's injured?

Useless overpaid fop, who can bugger off back north with Roberts.

Yeah, don’t let him slack, before you know it he’ll be down the front of Block F waving his wad at us.
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 22:43 - Apr 4 with 2090 viewsDWQPR

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 19:38 - Apr 4 by stevec

Yeah, don’t let him slack, before you know it he’ll be down the front of Block F waving his wad at us.

And cupping his ear whilst knocking one out over a picture of PBBC.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 06:37 - Apr 5 with 1945 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 22:43 - Apr 4 by DWQPR

And cupping his ear whilst knocking one out over a picture of PBBC.

To be fair to him, he can also hold the picture at the same time!

No one could ever accuse him of lacking skills.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 06:54 - Apr 5 with 1928 viewsjoe90

You must be loyal to the nightmare of your choice.
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 06:59 - Apr 5 with 1924 viewsDorse

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 06:54 - Apr 5 by joe90

You must be loyal to the nightmare of your choice.

Ah, I see you've met Mrs Dorse then.*

*The joke was brought to you in association with The 1970s: 'The 1970s: feel the nylon'.

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 09:29 - Apr 5 with 1830 viewsterryb

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 06:59 - Apr 5 by Dorse

Ah, I see you've met Mrs Dorse then.*

*The joke was brought to you in association with The 1970s: 'The 1970s: feel the nylon'.

Another Brentford plug!
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 09:49 - Apr 5 with 1788 viewsconnell10

We will lose because we are shite....end of preview!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 10:03 - Apr 5 with 1773 viewsWokingR

Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 09:49 - Apr 5 by connell10

We will lose because we are shite....end of preview!

Think Clive could learn a lot from your approach.
Might save him a lot of time in future too.
Do We Give Clive A Week Off? The Collaborative LFW QPR v Preston Match Preview on 13:12 - Apr 5 with 1705 viewsenfieldargh

PNE
Preston Knob End Preston Knob End Preston Knob End Preston Knob End

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising