Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year 16:20 - Jun 23 with 3298 viewsYadHoDale

Good.. Been one of our better players for the last few years.

Always puts a shift in, knows where the goal is and possibly the most versatile player since Paul Madeley at Leeds.

(Insert photo of Swiss Army Knife at this point)

Cheers Jimmy!
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:22 - Jun 23 with 3283 viewsDaleFan7

Neither excited nor disappointed with this one. His form dropped off last year compared to the seasons before. Hopefully he can get back to form and then a drop to NL will help that.
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:26 - Jun 23 with 3243 viewselectricblue

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:22 - Jun 23 by DaleFan7

Neither excited nor disappointed with this one. His form dropped off last year compared to the seasons before. Hopefully he can get back to form and then a drop to NL will help that.

Reason for his form dipping as you say is that SAJ was carrying an hernia problem......
[Post edited 23 Jun 2023 16:26]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:44 - Jun 23 with 3150 views49thseason

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:26 - Jun 23 by electricblue

Reason for his form dipping as you say is that SAJ was carrying an hernia problem......
[Post edited 23 Jun 2023 16:26]

You would have thought he would have a tool for that..
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 17:06 - Jun 23 with 3061 viewsD_Alien

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:44 - Jun 23 by 49thseason

You would have thought he would have a tool for that..

Cutting remark

But let's hope he's getting it sorted (usually a straightforward surgical.procedure) so he can return somewhere near to his best, which would be a real asset in the NL

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 19:22 - Jun 23 with 2789 viewsdawlishdale

Can't say I'm happy about this. He was awful last season regardless of what position he played in.
Nit surprised his agent couldn't get him anything in L2. Hope he's on a big reduction in his last contract.
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 19:29 - Jun 23 with 2780 viewselectricblue

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 17:06 - Jun 23 by D_Alien

Cutting remark

But let's hope he's getting it sorted (usually a straightforward surgical.procedure) so he can return somewhere near to his best, which would be a real asset in the NL

JM said he would have it sorted come the end of the season...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 20:00 - Jun 23 with 2704 viewsD_Alien

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 19:22 - Jun 23 by dawlishdale

Can't say I'm happy about this. He was awful last season regardless of what position he played in.
Nit surprised his agent couldn't get him anything in L2. Hope he's on a big reduction in his last contract.

Playing on through the pain and incapacitation of an hernia shows the bottle that SAJ has, something we'll need next season

If he's getting it fixed, best give the lad a chance
[Post edited 23 Jun 2023 20:01]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 23:03 - Jun 23 with 2441 viewsJames1980

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 19:22 - Jun 23 by dawlishdale

Nowt like getting behind the team and that is nowt like getting behind the team

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 23:04 - Jun 23 with 2439 viewsBrierls

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 16:22 - Jun 23 by DaleFan7

Agree with this. The retained list article suggested players offered new deals were on significantly reduced wages. If that’s the case with Keohane then we may get some value.

I think we need to get away from this ‘versatile’ tag. Being a bit shit in every position isn’t versatility. He was one of our worst players last season but we’ve all heard he was playing with a hernia, hopefully that’s been sorted over the summer and he can have a decent season as a full back/wing back.
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 10:54 - Jun 24 with 2177 viewsfrenzied

Im happy hes staying on.

He does have the ability without a doubt.

Personally id leave him in one position rather than asking him to fill in elsewhere when necessary.
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 11:28 - Jun 24 with 2126 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 20:00 - Jun 23 by D_Alien

Playing on through the pain and incapacitation of an hernia shows the bottle that SAJ has, something we'll need next season

If he's getting it fixed, best give the lad a chance
[Post edited 23 Jun 2023 20:01]

Agree,......hernia is a right pain,honestly. I had one for many years and much of the time the problem was fine but when "it went" you knew about it and they never get bette, you have to have an op.

When I had surgery, which was not too bad, the doc told me to rest for 6months to let the netting gel into the body. He then added,if you don't and this tears the tissue wall again you are f*cked as the repair for a 2nd time is mighty difficult.
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 11:36 - Jun 24 with 2116 viewsEllDale

I’m glad that he’s signed. Don’t forget that he too has played in this league, for Woking I think it was.
He done pretty well at Dale since arriving in a January transfer as a squad member.
I just don’t want to see him playing at left back or left wingback!
Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 10:53 - Jun 25 with 1754 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jimmy Keohane signs on for another year on 11:36 - Jun 24 by EllDale

I’m glad that he’s signed. Don’t forget that he too has played in this league, for Woking I think it was.
He done pretty well at Dale since arriving in a January transfer as a squad member.
I just don’t want to see him playing at left back or left wingback!

All depends on which hernia he has how long it is going to take to recover. I recently had a triple hernia op and it’s not a complicated procedure really but as said above, they all require rest!

Just having a hernia can make you feel lousy if you overdo it so I would definitely be giving him some grace on last season. Does make you wonder why he did not immediately have the op once it was clear we were heading down, but common sense seems to have left the building years ago!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024