Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League 23/24 14:49 - Aug 4 with 2191 viewsNorthernr

This is all up and running, squad inputted and ready to receive your predictions.
If you've got an account on here already you can just log in here and play for free...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/prediction-league/

Prizes for being top at Christmas and the overall winner - anything you like from The Art of Football's QPR collection basically...

https://art-of-football.com/collections/qpr
Prediction League 23/24 on 14:56 - Aug 4 with 2171 viewssparkey

Got to say the predictions so far seem highly optimistic
Prediction League 23/24 on 14:58 - Aug 4 with 2162 viewsQPunkR

Cheers Clive, first time I've done it. I see there are a couple of lunatics who've put us down to win! Early differentials

QPR - "shit but local"

Prediction League 23/24 on 15:50 - Aug 4 with 2090 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yeah, my first go too.

I put us down to win, as I had a very concentrated, acute bout of belief - I remembered the lovely move v Wimbledon, and thought 'what if that's the real GA effect?'
Prediction League 23/24 on 17:24 - Aug 4 with 1956 viewsaston_hoop

Top tip from the current holder of the league, we don't win very much and we don't score very many.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prediction League 23/24 on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 1808 viewsTomS

My 0-0 prediction for the Watford match died after 40 seconds. It could be a long season.
Prediction League 23/24 on 15:56 - Aug 6 with 1731 viewsNorthernr

17 of you had a 4-0 defeat yesterday, a record for the number of correct predictions of any one game, and really quite an amazing indictment of where we are.
Prediction League 23/24 on 16:42 - Aug 6 with 1681 viewscheesy

Tempted to do 0-4 every week this season.
Prediction League 23/24 on 17:12 - Aug 6 with 1647 viewsNoelmc

Prediction League 23/24 on 15:56 - Aug 6 by Northernr

17 of you had a 4-0 defeat yesterday, a record for the number of correct predictions of any one game, and really quite an amazing indictment of where we are.

Very sadly it is where most of us think we are.

I'm sure at HT most of those with 4-0 thought they had gone too low. I'd predicted 5-0 and thought I had underestimated! Dreadful stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League 23/24 on 17:45 - Aug 6 with 1611 viewsWestonsuperR

Prediction League 23/24 on 15:56 - Aug 6 by Northernr

Bet wise I backed Watford to win at Evens (what were the bookies thinking) and Watford with a -3 handicap, softened the blow. We may be in League One by Easter but I’m hoping to have cleared half my mortgage.
Prediction League 23/24 on 22:07 - Aug 6 with 1513 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

I'm putting us to lose every game, with luck that'll get me a top 3 finish. Also betting 5 bucks each game on us losing, hopefully enough to buy us a right back when we get to league one.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Prediction League 23/24 on 22:11 - Aug 6 with 1506 viewsOldPedro

Prediction League 23/24 on 17:45 - Aug 6 by WestonsuperR

Bet wise I backed Watford to win at Evens (what were the bookies thinking) and Watford with a -3 handicap, softened the blow. We may be in League One by Easter but I’m hoping to have cleared half my mortgage.

I've decided to bet on whoever is playing against QPR, Sheff Weds and Huddersfield for the first few weeks as all 3 teams look weak to me at the moment. I only ever do small bets but even so made a healthy profit this weekend.

I really fear for us if we can't get in some decent players before the transfer window closes.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Prediction League 23/24 on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 1411 viewsNorthernr

Additionally, Saturday was the highest trafficked day on this website since February 3 2015, the day 'Arry walked away citing crippling knee problems and the need for immediate surgery - which I believe he's still waiting for, no doubt because of the state of the NHS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024