Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. 08:22 - Oct 4 with 41102 viewsconnell10

Hoping we might scrap a 1-1.....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 2123 viewsHooping_Mad

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:30 - Oct 4 by Rangersw12

Has their keeper even touched the ball ?

30% possession and we look in awe against an average Leeds side wouldn't surprise me if we swapped shirts at HT

They've sportingly passed it back to him so he can have a touch and work on his passing stats. Oh and 1 goal kick I think.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 2101 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sinton reminding us of what a good side Leeds are (they'd won ONE more game than us before we kicked off), while London reminds him how crap we've been and made problems for ourselves.

WIth two up, plus Chair in behind, we've also not had a single shot of note. It's only because Leeds have been shociingly inept themselves up front that we're not 3-0 down at least.

My faith in our fanboy team Dobson and Ainsworth is rapidly curdling to black atheism!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:45]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2082 viewsMalintabuk

I don't go to every away game but I rarely heard us fans so quiet... and who can blame us it is literally men again boys
We have a right wing back that can't cross a ball... and if he is a WB I'm the king of Siam.
This experiment as got to stop and hopefully will with Cannon.
We have a forward that can't trap a ball to save his life... again not really Armstrong strong point but it I'd bad
And a defence that really can't defend
Not sure where we are going, and if we will ever get there. We are being ripped a new one here tonight.
We can all say that Ainsworth as had a raw deal and that he is working with sh!te which in fairness he is, but surely sub standard players can be organised and look as though they have an idea of what they are doing.
We are going down and down with a whimper. 2nd half not sure what Ainsworth is going to do.
Go for it.... not a chance....there is no one in this team or on the bench that as the wherewithal to do anything
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2076 viewsted_hendrix

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:34 - Oct 4 by bosh67

Hope’s gone off injured Ted.

I'm not sure what's going on anymore, just gotta keep hoping that It'll turn around but It's wearing bloody thin now.

No disgrace to lose at Leeds I guess, but I can't see this lot beating Blackburn on Saturday.

They look bereft of Ideas.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2061 viewsMick_S

I really hate to say this, but I think I know what’s coming in the second half.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 2060 viewslave16

Paul looks like he couldn't trap a bag of sand tonight - still only one in it

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 2034 viewseastside_r

It was all very poor. Lucky to be just one.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 2010 viewswortonr

My goodness this is a tough watch
We can’t do the most basic things once we have possession
Sinclair is well out of his depth
Lyndon is playing in a role that wastes him
Can’t get the weight of a pass right
Even Paal was offside
And we can’t stand up
Need an absolute miracle
And Leeds to start playing for the weekend
Login to get fewer ads

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:44 - Oct 4 with 1968 viewsVancouverHoop

My heart goes out to the fans who traipsed up to Yorkshire to watch this performance. I'm not usually critical, I've never played the game at any sort of level, but this is surely unacceptable. I mean what are they doing in practice? How are they preparing for matches? We apparently had one shot on goal in that half, but I must have blinked and missed it.

It's Thanksgiving weekend coming up, so I'll miss the Blackburn match. Ordinarily I'd be disappointed, but after that half of football I'm relieved.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:44 - Oct 4 with 1950 viewsMick_S

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:42 - Oct 4 by ted_hendrix

I'm not sure what's going on anymore, just gotta keep hoping that It'll turn around but It's wearing bloody thin now.

No disgrace to lose at Leeds I guess, but I can't see this lot beating Blackburn on Saturday.

They look bereft of Ideas.

It is ideas, Ted. Creativity, guile. We don’t have have any at the moment.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:46 - Oct 4 with 1861 viewsconnell10

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:42 - Oct 4 by Mick_S

I really hate to say this, but I think I know what’s coming in the second half.

Yes a Rangers fight back and snatching a 1-2 win.....or not

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:46 - Oct 4 with 1860 viewsterryb

I can't decide if we're as dire as we were on Saturday or have somehow managed to be worse!
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:46 - Oct 4 with 1851 viewsderbyhoop

Awful. Kakay had a mare. Field picks up his obligatory yellow. Colback struggling. Armstrong isolated. Only Dykes would warrant a 6 and all his work has been defensive.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:47 - Oct 4 with 1781 viewsWatford_Ranger

How sht must you be
It’s only 1-0
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:48 - Oct 4 with 1762 viewswortonr

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:46 - Oct 4 by terryb

I can't decide if we're as dire as we were on Saturday or have somehow managed to be worse!

Way worse
At least there was spirit on Saturday. Virtually nothing tonight
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:48 - Oct 4 with 1760 viewsCateLeBonR

Leeds are still clearly a very tw@tty club who I'd love to see us take something from. Very unlikely of course on first half showing but you never know. Urrs!
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:48 - Oct 4 with 1735 viewsHooping_Mad

Why does Chair do that slow outside of the boot jog thing when there's plenty of space to attack? I just don't understand.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:49 - Oct 4 with 1706 viewsaston_hoop

Dozzell and Adomah on for Colback and Smyth

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:52 - Oct 4 with 1560 viewsBklynRanger

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:49 - Oct 4 by aston_hoop

Beg pardon?!...
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:52 - Oct 4 with 1558 viewslave16

Being honest unless Smyth is injured I don't understand this one

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:52 - Oct 4 with 1552 viewsGloucs_R

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:49 - Oct 4 by aston_hoop

Not really inspiring is it

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:53 - Oct 4 with 1490 viewsCamberleyR

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:46 - Oct 4 by derbyhoop

Awful. Kakay had a mare. Field picks up his obligatory yellow. Colback struggling. Armstrong isolated. Only Dykes would warrant a 6 and all his work has been defensive.

Field suspended for the next game.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:54 - Oct 4 with 1422 viewsVancouverHoop

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:52 - Oct 4 by lave16

Being honest unless Smyth is injured I don't understand this one

Uncle better defensively? Smarter?
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:55 - Oct 4 with 1417 viewsSAPilgrim

Is it just my imagining or is there something more about us at the restart? Bit more urgency, definitely more bodies in the box anticipating a cross. Hmm…
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:55 - Oct 4 with 1367 viewsFredManRave

At least we're keeping the home fans quiet...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024