Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates 19:09 - Oct 12 with 4851 viewsKeithHaynes

Doing ok ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jerry Yates on 07:37 - Oct 14 with 1509 viewsjack247

Yates has been an absolute nuisance and has weighed in with the goals.

If we keep playing this style with three grafters constantly hassling defenders and swapping positions, with Paterson providing a bit of X factor, he’ll only get better.

Lowe looks a step up from the player he was too. Maybe it’s experience at a PL club, maybe it’s because he’s not in Ayews shadow, he just looks to take more responsibility and makes the right decision far more often.
Jerry Yates on 10:19 - Oct 14 with 1444 viewsmax936

Jerry Yates on 07:37 - Oct 14 by jack247

If we keep playing this style with three grafters constantly hassling defenders and swapping positions, with Paterson providing a bit of X factor, he’ll only get better.

Lowe looks a step up from the player he was too. Maybe it’s experience at a PL club, maybe it’s because he’s not in Ayews shadow, he just looks to take more responsibility and makes the right decision far more often.

If I hadn't gone off you, I'd say that was a great post

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jerry Yates on 10:27 - Oct 14 with 1431 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates on 22:07 - Oct 13 by max936

Get on the blower to Levien and the other bod Kaplan and tell em

Roger
Enjoy the day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates on 12:55 - Oct 14 with 1380 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm afraid I'm not feeling the love some have for Yates, bang average IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jerry Yates on 13:39 - Oct 14 with 1342 viewsBadgeman

Jerry Yates on 12:55 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

At least you’re consistently out of touch.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Jerry Yates on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 1314 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates on 13:39 - Oct 14 by Badgeman

You seem to have contempt for most posters on here
Try a debate

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates on 14:32 - Oct 14 with 1285 viewsFlashberryjack

Jerry Yates on 13:39 - Oct 14 by Badgeman

Says the guy that thinks anyone that has an opinion that differs from his to be "out of touch"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jerry Yates on 16:15 - Oct 14 with 1242 viewsItchySphincter

Yates has done very well considering he’s dining out on scraps. Hard to to tell how good he could be until we start playing well consistently.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Jerry Yates on 19:05 - Oct 14 with 1192 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates on 16:15 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

Yates has done very well considering he’s dining out on scraps. Hard to to tell how good he could be until we start playing well consistently.

He hasn't really changed the way he plays really, it's that duffs gameplan has started to come to fruit, we are playing further up the pitch and this has helped yates' game, he is causing havoc and he's only going to get better.
Jerry Yates on 20:48 - Oct 15 with 1061 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jerry Yates on 07:37 - Oct 14 by jack247

Lowe is out of contract in June and is fighting for a settled future after Christmas. Ideally he will play well for Swansea. His loan deal come to an end in the new year so AFBC might be minded to move him on for pennies (£250k) then. Heis no use to them I would think.

They may try to get a big fee (>£1m) but will be unlikely to get it. AFBC could drag him back to force the issue. Another Championship club might have some cash to burn to give them a little extra. They would just be wasting Lowe's time which he does not have at 28 or whatever he is. Lowe scored a lot of goals for Swansea last time so if he has improved could score more especially as the regular penalty taker.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jerry Yates on 09:24 - Oct 17 with 918 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates on 12:55 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Looking at the player ratings for the season so far you are not alone.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/match-ratings/summary/match:1

He was in the bottom three ratings for the Plymouth game as well.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/match-ratings/display/match:1
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 10:17]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jerry Yates on 14:15 - Oct 17 with 843 viewsBadgeman

Jerry Yates on 14:32 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Says the guy that thinks anyone that has an opinion that differs from his to be "out of touch"

Nope. The lad has 4 goals already and we've looked dogsh*t for most of that time. He puts a shift in, is a nuisance for defenders to deal with on or off the ball, is grabbing goals and will only improve.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Jerry Yates on 15:39 - Oct 17 with 809 viewstheloneranger

Jerry Yates on 20:48 - Oct 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Lowe is out of contract in June and is fighting for a settled future after Christmas. Ideally he will play well for Swansea. His loan deal come to an end in the new year so AFBC might be minded to move him on for pennies (£250k) then. Heis no use to them I would think.

They may try to get a big fee (>£1m) but will be unlikely to get it. AFBC could drag him back to force the issue. Another Championship club might have some cash to burn to give them a little extra. They would just be wasting Lowe's time which he does not have at 28 or whatever he is. Lowe scored a lot of goals for Swansea last time so if he has improved could score more especially as the regular penalty taker.

Lowe's loan deal is for the whole season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jerry Yates on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 779 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates on 15:39 - Oct 17 by theloneranger

And I expect him to receive a large signing on fee from a club a the end of it. For Lowe there is no personal rush.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jerry Yates on 20:54 - Oct 17 with 726 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates on 15:39 - Oct 17 by theloneranger

I have been led to beleive of they get an offer he could be recalled. I’ll check mate. Got to go and get wasted playing Padel now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024