Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread 15:27 - Jan 21 with 26408 viewsModeratorC

A bizarre kick off time for an FA Cup tie. Win this though and it’s two games from Wembley !

AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City
Referee: Darren England
Assistant referees: Daniel Robathan & Daniel Leach
Fourth official: James Linnington
VAR: Thomas Bramall
Support VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

On You Tube, Sgorio link, @Sgorio

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61766/swansea-city-in-th

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61785/var-to-decide-the-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61790

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61795/luke-williams-it-w

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61793/swans-out-of-the-c

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:14 - Jan 25 with 1981 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is a brutal audit of the pseudo Martin / Williams ball with 3 at the back and two high up the field full backs.

They are using a risky game style with novices who are not even Swansea players. Allen Grimes and Fulton do not have the necessary quick feet and getting their pockets picked at will.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:15 - Jan 25 with 1973 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:13 - Jan 25 by AnotherJohn

And subbed.

He really shouldn’t start .
That said,neither should Fulton

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:19 - Jan 25 with 1877 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:14 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

This is a brutal audit of the pseudo Martin / Williams ball with 3 at the back and two high up the field full backs.

They are using a risky game style with novices who are not even Swansea players. Allen Grimes and Fulton do not have the necessary quick feet and getting their pockets picked at will.

Agreed.
Just now,we saw aimless sideways backwards and sideways passing only for the ball to go back to Fish who boots it into touch .
Thought we d learned.
I’m getting bad vibes from Williams

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:20 - Jan 25 with 1853 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 20:25 - Jan 25 by AnotherJohn

Selecting Welsh language was how I got English commentary - Lee Trundle.

Just tried that, hasn't worked for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:27 - Jan 25 with 1725 viewsowainglyndwr

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:20 - Jan 25 by max936

Sariad cymreag Max
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:28 - Jan 25 with 1685 viewsThrasher6

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:20 - Jan 25 by max936

I'm still on it....welsh language...got a strange remote contol...can't work it out. Brutal.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 1646 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:01 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

He might be traumatised
I hope fans don’t turn on each other watching this.
We need to turn in the right people

Swans Fans ain't stopped singing fair play, outstanding effort considering the circumstances.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 1645 viewsowainglyndwr

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:28 - Jan 25 by Thrasher6

I'm still on it....welsh language...got a strange remote contol...can't work it out. Brutal.

Have you got the remote upside down
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 1601 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:30 - Jan 25 by max936

Swans Fans ain't stopped singing fair play, outstanding effort considering the circumstances.

They must be singing Leonard Cohen classics.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:33 - Jan 25 with 1605 viewscockett_jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:12 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Sad isn’t it.
A once great player for us,clearly done at this level.

He never should have been signed. It was a cheap, unimaginative and sentimental move. We’ve resigned players in the past like Trunds, Ayew and Bony and to differing extents they did bear fruit. Resigning Allen though… release him and let him have a bench role back at Wrexham to see out his twilight
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:34 - Jan 25 with 1570 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:33 - Jan 25 by cockett_jack

He never should have been signed. It was a cheap, unimaginative and sentimental move. We’ve resigned players in the past like Trunds, Ayew and Bony and to differing extents they did bear fruit. Resigning Allen though… release him and let him have a bench role back at Wrexham to see out his twilight

Sentiment ,nothing more ,nothing less.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:35 - Jan 25 with 1548 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:30 - Jan 25 by owainglyndwr

Have you got the remote upside down

When you’ve absolutely no idea what the comms are saying you have to rely on intonation. They seemed to get very excited when David Brooks had the ball or did anything. I heard his name mentioned well after leaving the field!
The other time they creamed themselves was when Kieffer Moore missed.
Clearly weren’t there to see the Swans!!😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 1540 viewsAnotherJohn

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:28 - Jan 25 by Thrasher6

I'm on Virgin Media

Settings (3 horizontal lines)/Audio/ Welsh

Gives me English.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:37 - Jan 25 with 1512 viewsmajorraglan

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:19 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Agreed.
Just now,we saw aimless sideways backwards and sideways passing only for the ball to go back to Fish who boots it into touch .
Thought we d learned.

I’d have thought he’s here for the long long haul, they’ll be paying Duff off and compo to County so they’ll stick with him.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:37 - Jan 25 with 1496 viewslifelong

No added time, did the ref blow up in sympathy?
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:41 - Jan 25 with 1425 viewsAnotherJohn

Not the record, but 5-0 at HT will stick in the memory.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 1398 viewsKeithHaynes

Not sure if I’ve got the time to edit Liam’s expletives from tonight.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 1373 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:19 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Agreed.
Thought we d learned.

Allen is 34 played an enormous amount of Football and formed an intricate partnership with Leon in the Premier League he's had an outstanding career.

Unfortunately time waits for no man, he'll know it himself, its just not there for him at that level anymore, no shame in that either.
[Post edited 25 Jan 22:18]

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 1340 viewsThrasher6

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:37 - Jan 25 by lifelong

No added time, did the ref blow up in sympathy?

The Red Cross got phoned at half time....not sure what came of it...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 1334 viewsBoundy

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:35 - Jan 25 by union_jack

When you’ve absolutely no idea what the comms are saying you have to rely on intonation. They seemed to get very excited when David Brooks had the ball or did anything. I heard his name mentioned well after leaving the field!
The other time they creamed themselves was when Kieffer Moore missed.
Clearly weren’t there to see the Swans!!😂

I had Trundle prattling on on , my God swear Brooks was his son

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:46 - Jan 25 with 1320 viewsvetchonian

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:37 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

I’d have thought he’s here for the long long haul, they’ll be paying Duff off and compo to County so they’ll stick with him.

Nathan Jones in the crowd maybe we might see 3 managers this season who knows with our owners

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:47 - Jan 25 with 1311 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:27 - Jan 25 by owainglyndwr

Sariad cymreag Max

My butty in work is learning, he's loving it fair play, I ain't got the time or the inclination, to be honest.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:47 - Jan 25 with 1305 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:33 - Jan 25 by cockett_jack

I watched AFCB do what they like. Get the ball in space play it to a player in space not being challenged. Get time to turn and have a look for a runner no challenge . The u21 did the same v TNS. when Swansea got the ball they were challenged every time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 1294 viewsmax936

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:42 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

Not sure if I’ve got the time to edit Liam’s expletives from tonight.

Post his musings up as it is mun, live life on the edge

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:53 - Jan 25 with 1208 viewsKilkennyjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 21:47 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I watched AFCB do what they like. Get the ball in space play it to a player in space not being challenged. Get time to turn and have a look for a runner no challenge . The u21 did the same v TNS. when Swansea got the ball they were challenged every time.

True

Beware of the Risen People

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024