Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? 11:30 - Feb 2 with 38329 viewsnumptydumpty

How do we know that this guy will sign.??

Nothing definite as yet from what I can see.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:46 - Feb 2 with 17231 viewsstantheman10

I just posted this on another thread:- Just read on AAB club website that Lucas Andersen has terminated his contract with them and is now a free agent . I also read that he was having a medical at the Bush yesterday so maybe another one in. Just looked at a Youtube post of him. He takes free kicks, corners, penalties and has got a long throw and brings his own ball!
2
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:48 - Feb 2 with 17180 viewsHayesender

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:46 - Feb 2 by stantheman10

I just posted this on another thread:- Just read on AAB club website that Lucas Andersen has terminated his contract with them and is now a free agent . I also read that he was having a medical at the Bush yesterday so maybe another one in. Just looked at a Youtube post of him. He takes free kicks, corners, penalties and has got a long throw and brings his own ball!


He also writes the theme tune and sings the theme tune

Poll: Shamima Beghum

7
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:57 - Feb 2 with 17063 viewsstantheman10

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:48 - Feb 2 by Hayesender

He also writes the theme tune and sings the theme tune


0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:01 - Feb 2 with 16993 viewsJimmyR

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 11:46 - Feb 2 by stantheman10

I just posted this on another thread:- Just read on AAB club website that Lucas Andersen has terminated his contract with them and is now a free agent . I also read that he was having a medical at the Bush yesterday so maybe another one in. Just looked at a Youtube post of him. He takes free kicks, corners, penalties and has got a long throw and brings his own ball!


Great stuff we can get him straight into training…..

Train him to always hit the first man at corners

And always give back 10 yrds on throw ins
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:01 - Feb 2 with 16970 viewsStanisgod

What's a penalty ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

2
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:13 - Feb 2 with 16856 viewsDannyPaddox

O Superman!








Genuinely read that as Laurie Anderson signs.
3
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:37 - Feb 2 with 16578 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Says on his Wikipedia that he plays as a winger for Championship club Queens Park Rangers
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 16519 viewsHAYESBOY

https://sportwitness.co.uk/pla

Smells like a trout farm in here

0
Login to get fewer ads

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 16479 viewsstevec

I never knew there was so many footballers I’d never heard of.
1
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:51 - Feb 2 with 16380 viewssprocket

What manager wants manager gets
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:55 - Feb 2 with 16305 viewsLandshark

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:37 - Feb 2 by Midlands_Ranger

Says on his Wikipedia that he plays as a winger for Championship club Queens Park Rangers


I read on the Midlands_Ranger Wikipedia page that you play as a striker for Real Madrid.
1
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:11 - Feb 2 with 16090 viewsQPunkR

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:55 - Feb 2 by Landshark

I read on the Midlands_Ranger Wikipedia page that you play as a striker for Real Madrid.


Sorry, that was me on both counts. Bored at work

Shit but local

1
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:12 - Feb 2 with 16074 viewsQPunkR

However, his agent is legendary Rangers striker Mikkel Beck. He wouldn't string us along, would he?

Shit but local

2
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:22 - Feb 2 with 15980 viewsToast_R

Two crap players Liverpool and Man United signed in the later 2000s?
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:25 - Feb 2 with 15917 viewsconnell10

So it's not BOOOOOMMMMM time yet?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:45 - Feb 2 with 15684 viewsSuperhoop83

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:13 - Feb 2 by DannyPaddox

O Superman!








Genuinely read that as Laurie Anderson signs.


Thanks very much for reminding me of the hellscape that song evokes.

Suffering since 1978.

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:55 - Feb 2 with 15579 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:55 - Feb 2 by Landshark

I read on the Midlands_Ranger Wikipedia page that you play as a striker for Real Madrid.


Needs updating then
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 14:39 - Feb 2 with 15171 viewsBoston

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 13:25 - Feb 2 by connell10

So it's not BOOOOOMMMMM time yet?????


It might not even be 'bada bing'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 14:58 - Feb 2 with 15018 viewsconnell10

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 14:39 - Feb 2 by Boston

It might not even be 'bada bing'.


Maybe he still having his medical?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 16:43 - Feb 2 with 14580 viewsQPR_Hibs

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 12:37 - Feb 2 by Midlands_Ranger

Says on his Wikipedia that he plays as a winger for Championship club Queens Park Rangers


Are you sure it doesn't say Crisis club Queens Park Rangers?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 16:46 - Feb 2 with 14548 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Possible typo I guess
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 08:55 - Feb 3 with 13457 viewsTonto

Still nothing on the offish... was expecting it to be done by now

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How do we feel.about Marti post Plymouth?

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 09:05 - Feb 3 with 13385 viewsdmm

Maybe the club is holding back the signing announcement for after today's game as a mood lifter in case we lose?

In any case, it's not nailed on we're signing him, is it?
0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:08 - Feb 4 with 12273 viewsHAYESBOY

https://footballleagueworld.co

He has supposedly started following QPR players on Twitter or one of the social media platforms.

Smells like a trout farm in here

0
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:29 - Feb 4 with 12124 viewsjeffranger

Rumour waiting on work permit?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026