Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's sickening... 19:44 - Mar 23 with 6054 viewsSullutaCreturned

...no, it really is, ovr one fifth of th UK workforce are not looking for work!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68639144
It's sickening... on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 402 viewsWhiterockin

It's sickening... on 08:03 - Apr 9 by jackrmee

Don’t tell me…she’s not credible because blah blah blah

Why was the response cut short and not there in full?
It's sickening... on 09:29 - Apr 9 with 401 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:11 - Apr 9 by jackrmee

All of these clips are secondary sources aren't they, they're also not relevant?

We know gain of function took place in Wuhan, we know how it's funded. It's central to the development of modern vaccines. We don't know that a lab leak is what triggered Covid. Yes the lab is there but so is the wet market. It started from one of them, but we don't know which.

And just as a side issue, Dr Fauci is not the government he's the equivalent of our our Prof Chris Whitty. He's a convinient stooge for Trump.
It's sickening... on 09:32 - Apr 9 with 391 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 09:28 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-vaccine-pfizer-transmission-test/
It's sickening... on 09:36 - Apr 9 with 387 viewsWhiterockin

It's sickening... on 09:32 - Apr 9 by Scotia

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-vaccine-pfizer-transmission-test/

Thank you. But my point was if you edit a response it can be misleading and not be representative of the full answer.
It's sickening... on 10:02 - Apr 9 with 360 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:28 - Apr 9 by jackrmee

Fair enough. And I respect your opinion on that. You have read stuff and to your understanding, that is what you speculate to be true.
Totally fair, logical and makes sense.

I don’t believe that. I believe there is a higher power, I have read lots about the afterlife, paranormal, metaphysics and the unseen.
I have a different opinion.
Mine is also fair, it’s also totally logical from my perspective, having different experiences and looking at things (sometimes the same things as you), in different ways.

We can’t prove that yours is right and mine is wrong.

One of us is not more clueless than the other.
This is my point.

People slagging others on here because of opini one is wrong,

Contro gets a very hard rap on here. Along with others like kilks and trampie. Seems like I’m going to be lumped in their boat, as a loony who can be abused soon, if I haven’t already.

Not pointing at you mate, as you seem very honest and respectful, but those usernames I mentioned above, often talk a lot of sense.
Just because it doesn’t sound real or it isn’t what you believe, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

I don’t think you will find an instance of me insulting someon on here FIRST. I hope I’m not wrong, and it’d I have I will apologise and look at the situation again.
I may say things like “I can’t believe people can’t see it”, regarding both sides of the equation or story, but I don’t call people morons or clueless or insult them because they have a different opinion.

The stick Contro and trampie gets is crazy. Kilks as well.
They are called sick and evil and all manner of dirty names.
I assume it will happen to me also now, as I seem to be sticking up for these guys. And I am. Because much of the stuff they say may be true, and I think it probably is. No one can prove it, so yes, it’s speculation, but half the stuff on the news cannot be proved. 99% of the stuff we see on here or in papers or the news is speculation.

And another thing…people slagging off independent media.
Can we please agree that mainstream media cannot/does not/will not report fairly or accurately regarding Swansea City AFC?
Can we also agree that the best source of real, honest news about the Swans is The Indy?
Good. So in some circumstances, MSM is full of shit and independent media is desperately needed to get the truth?

I think you're missing the point. Any fan related media is biased by it's nature.
It's sickening... on 08:19 - Apr 10 with 294 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:28 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

I just grabbed a clip quickly for my point.
There are longer ones available 👍

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 08:28 - Apr 10 with 293 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:29 - Apr 9 by Scotia

All of these clips are secondary sources aren't they, they're also not relevant?

We know gain of function took place in Wuhan, we know how it's funded. It's central to the development of modern vaccines. We don't know that a lab leak is what triggered Covid. Yes the lab is there but so is the wet market. It started from one of them, but we don't know which.

And just as a side issue, Dr Fauci is not the government he's the equivalent of our our Prof Chris Whitty. He's a convinient stooge for Trump.

They are relevant. How our governments are lying to us. That was the point.

Oh we know gain of function is going on there…
Yes, now!
And all this would have got Contro and his ilk on here abused and vilified. Then the conspiracies turn out to be true.

Unregulated gain of function research, which makes viruses more dangerous to humans is cereal to development.
Yeah ok mate.
That’s how we got a vaccine so quick for such a “new and novel” virus…they already had it made and then released the virus on purpose to make loads of money from people panicking to get vaxxed, and if they don’t panic, we will force them to have it. Even kids.

I repeat…UNREGULATED GOF RESEARCH.
Still going on.
Disease X is next.The vaccine will be super quick. It’s already made.

No, exactly my point!!!!
We don’t know which. But one is much more suspicious than the other.
Yet if people say it’s the lab leak, they are clueless morons.
Stick to the original story people. Then you won’t get abused 👍👍👍

My point again.
The governments and legacy media are FULL….
FULL of stooges and shills who are there to confuse us and in turn, make them money

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 08:30 - Apr 10 with 293 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:36 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

Thank you. But my point was if you edit a response it can be misleading and not be representative of the full answer.

I didn’t cut the video , I just grabbed the wrong one in my haste to get some on here for Scotia

Login to get fewer ads

It's sickening... on 08:34 - Apr 10 with 292 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 10:02 - Apr 9 by Scotia

I think you're missing the point. Any fan related media is biased by it's nature.

Biased, but true.
Everyone has bias.

It's sickening... on 09:01 - Apr 10 with 274 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 08:28 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Yes, now!
And all this would have got Contro and his ilk on here abused and vilified. Then the conspiracies turn out to be true.

Unregulated gain of function research, which makes viruses more dangerous to humans is cereal to development.
Yeah ok mate.
That’s how we got a vaccine so quick for such a “new and novel” virus…they already had it made and then released the virus on purpose to make loads of money from people panicking to get vaxxed, and if they don’t panic, we will force them to have it. Even kids.

Still going on.

No, exactly my point!!!!

My point again.
FULL of stooges and shills who are there to confuse us and in turn, make them money

The term Disease X is a dream term for conspiracy theorists.

It means that whatever comes about next, they can say “see, we told you!”
It's sickening... on 09:28 - Apr 10 with 266 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:28 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Yes, now!

Yeah ok mate.

Still going on.

No, exactly my point!!!!

My point again.

They're not relevant. They're secondary evidence (people saying what they think the government has said) and misrepresenting what the government actually said. They're all right wing libertarian based videos basically chucking Fauci under the bus for the necessity for restrictions due to covid and looking for someone to blame. He's a stooge.

Why do we not see the same things from other countries? Why is it always the US? Think about that.

We've always known gain of function has been going on, since it's been in existence. It hasn't had much coverage because we haven't had a global pandemic since it's been happening.

We didn't get a vaccine so quick for a new virus. The technology used for both vaccine types has been developed over decades. GoF has played a part in this development, it's just scientific research.

Find any of your claims of the government lying actually being made by the government themselves not by someone claiming what has been said by the government. I don't think you will.

"Disease X" is straight out of the conspiracy theorists handbook of claiming a natural and
anavoidable event as somehow predicting future government control. There will be another pandemic becasue they happen periodically and have done since humans have existed. It is likley current vaccine technology will be used to control it, unless anything better comes along - it's completely unavoidable. It's nature not Alex Jones / Brand being correct.

I don't think anyone really thinks the lab leak theory is any form of conspiracy or has ruled it out. Not even Fauci - again look at what he says not others saying he said.
It's sickening... on 22:44 - Apr 10 with 228 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:29 - Apr 9 by Scotia

Ignore Brand if you must.
This is what I mean. He is simply talking facts here. Probably a little annoyingly, but facts none the less.

It's sickening... on 23:56 - Apr 10 with 209 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 09:16 - Apr 9 by Scotia

So now the 30 mph speed limit has been reduced to 20 mph you've stopped?

Drivers have stopped driving at 30
It's sickening... on 07:47 - Apr 11 with 185 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 22:44 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Ignore Brand if you must.
This is what I mean. He is simply talking facts here. Probably a little annoyingly, but facts none the less.

Here's the thing, if this is being hidden from us then how come there is video of that US committee calling out the CDC and Pfizer, I didn't watch further than that. It's a "governmental" organisation that is searching for the truth.

This isn't Brands discovery, he's just repeating what that committee has said. What he has broadcast there isn't hidden,

OK, yes, the CDC and Pfizer are trying to hide stuff but they're being called out.

You have to ask yourself why is Brand doing this? It's not because he wants to do a public service, it's not because he's a good person. He's doing it because it makes him money. As with a lot of these "independent journolists" (and remember Brand isnt a proper journo, he simply changed direction (after all those claims of sexual assaults) because people weren't willing to pay to see him do comedy anymore because he really isn't a very nice person.

So he's in it for the money and he will say whatever he thinks will increase his following and so mka ehim more money,

https://news.sky.com/story/how-youtubes-top-stars-like-russell-brand-can-make-mi

Yes the MSM is biased but the so called indy "reporters" are even more biased because controversy and bad news attract attention. 6 million people watch Brand apparently, I watched part of that video and straight away it was clear he's not making any great revelations, he's just repeating what others have already put out into the public domain.
It's sickening... on 07:50 - Apr 11 with 182 viewsSullutaCreturned

I will add to that that it's the WoL and Welsh tv news that doesn't report fairly or accurately about SCFC. The other media do the same kind of thing about all clubs.

In Wales they ignore, as much as they possibly can, anything that isn't Cardiff unless it's slagging something off.
It's sickening... on 08:06 - Apr 11 with 176 viewsjackrmee

But you have helped me make my point…

Even the most biased, independent, media source, can also be honest, truthful and act with integrity. As we witness here daily.

IMHO, the independent media sources I use have integrity, which is more I can say for their MSM counterparts

It's sickening... on 08:09 - Apr 11 with 176 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:01 - Apr 10 by Gwyn737

The term Disease X is a dream term for conspiracy theorists.

It means that whatever comes about next, they can say “see, we told you!”

It’s not a dream term. It’s the official term used by professionals regarding the next pandemic. As they “know” there definitely will be one.

It's sickening... on 08:12 - Apr 11 with 176 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:28 - Apr 10 by Scotia

They're not relevant. They're secondary evidence (people saying what they think the government has said) and misrepresenting what the government actually said. They're all right wing libertarian based videos basically chucking Fauci under the bus for the necessity for restrictions due to covid and looking for someone to blame. He's a stooge.

Why do we not see the same things from other countries? Why is it always the US? Think about that.

We've always known gain of function has been going on, since it's been in existence. It hasn't had much coverage because we haven't had a global pandemic since it's been happening.

We didn't get a vaccine so quick for a new virus. The technology used for both vaccine types has been developed over decades. GoF has played a part in this development, it's just scientific research.

Find any of your claims of the government lying actually being made by the government themselves not by someone claiming what has been said by the government. I don't think you will.

"Disease X" is straight out of the conspiracy theorists handbook of claiming a natural and
anavoidable event as somehow predicting future government control. There will be another pandemic becasue they happen periodically and have done since humans have existed. It is likley current vaccine technology will be used to control it, unless anything better comes along - it's completely unavoidable. It's nature not Alex Jones / Brand being correct.

I don't think anyone really thinks the lab leak theory is any form of conspiracy or has ruled it out. Not even Fauci - again look at what he says not others saying he said.

I can’t debate with you sorry, you are too far gone.
You should get a job for the government mate, you’d fit right in

It's sickening... on 08:31 - Apr 11 with 170 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 07:47 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Here's the thing, if this is being hidden from us then how come there is video of that US committee calling out the CDC and Pfizer, I didn't watch further than that. It's a "governmental" organisation that is searching for the truth.

This isn't Brands discovery, he's just repeating what that committee has said. What he has broadcast there isn't hidden,

OK, yes, the CDC and Pfizer are trying to hide stuff but they're being called out.

You have to ask yourself why is Brand doing this? It's not because he wants to do a public service, it's not because he's a good person. He's doing it because it makes him money. As with a lot of these "independent journolists" (and remember Brand isnt a proper journo, he simply changed direction (after all those claims of sexual assaults) because people weren't willing to pay to see him do comedy anymore because he really isn't a very nice person.

So he's in it for the money and he will say whatever he thinks will increase his following and so mka ehim more money,

https://news.sky.com/story/how-youtubes-top-stars-like-russell-brand-can-make-mi

Yes the MSM is biased but the so called indy "reporters" are even more biased because controversy and bad news attract attention. 6 million people watch Brand apparently, I watched part of that video and straight away it was clear he's not making any great revelations, he's just repeating what others have already put out into the public domain.

That’s my point mate! People saying I listen to idiots spouting frap like brand and Alex jones.
My point is, it’s not them spouting it. They just come up with the stuff that’s hidden from us and show what’s really going on.

Like you say, it isn’t his discovery. So how can he have the blame?

It’s hidden from us by the lies of msm and by using ai and algorithms which send hide the truths and it’s independent media which is desperately needed to find and show us these things.

This is my whole point mate…if brand wasn’t there, or people like him, this would never be reported on. We wouldn’t know. It’s intentionally hidden by these corrupt and evil governments.

CDC are meant to be there to help the people, not conspire against them.

You think the CDC would never do that, as there are way to many people that would have to comply to the conspiracy to harm their own citizens…would never happen…
Well what would you call this mate?

It doesn’t even matter why Brand is doing this. He’s not the only one. There are lots of independent media doing the same.
Yes he obviously wants money and has a huge ego, but that doesn’t mean the work isn’t good that he does.
I’m not even saying brand is a nice guy, but he is definitely nicer than our MPS. I’ve got 3 of Brands books. Ok, I can’t argue, people don’t write books for free, it’s to make money. But his books are aimed at helping people. He has campaigned for people for years and helped them and protested with them.
One may say that’s just to make himself look good or make money. Well maybe so, but it still helps. He’s not just robbing people like out governments.

No mate, Brand hadn’t been doing stand up comedy for years. He’s been an advocate and a truth finder for decades now. You’re wrong.
These allegations came out BECAUSE of his independent media stance.

Not a proper journo… what is a proper journo?
Do I have to be qualified in something to find the truth?
I keep bringing it back to this website…are all the journos here, “proper” in your qualification? They are all good. So that must mean they have journalism qualifications is it?

I’m sorry if it seems I’m having a go at you mate, I’m really not. I actually agree with most you post these days. But I disagree with so much you say here.

Brand is doing this fo money yes, but I think the more he says the more risk he is under.
He has built all this wealth and following through his truth finding. Not makes up crazy stuff in order to make money. It’s the other way round.
In fact, the more outrageous stuff he finds the more at risk his life and livelihood is. They are coming for him.

It's sickening... on 08:32 - Apr 11 with 170 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 08:09 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

It’s not a dream term. It’s the official term used by professionals regarding the next pandemic. As they “know” there definitely will be one.

Disease X is the name they have given to some currently unknown and unforeseen infectious condition that is capable of causing and epidemic or even a pandemic. They know there will be one at some point because they happen. There have been at least 10 pandemics in human history going all the way back to the Antonine plague 165-180 AD.

There will be one but they don't know when. With the increase in population, the growth of international travel and the rise of gain of function there will likely be pandmics more often. We have too many rogue organisations, rogue governments for it not to be. That is my opinion though, not a fact.
It's sickening... on 08:35 - Apr 11 with 167 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 07:50 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

I will add to that that it's the WoL and Welsh tv news that doesn't report fairly or accurately about SCFC. The other media do the same kind of thing about all clubs.

In Wales they ignore, as much as they possibly can, anything that isn't Cardiff unless it's slagging something off.

Thanks. So you agree that MSM sources continually report lies about SCFC, so it takes a biased independent media source, who actually cares about its people, to come in and inform us what’s really going on. To help us.

Oh no, they can’t be doing that.
They just make up outrageous stories to get us to make loads of money for their brain charity, they don’t really care about giving us the truth, it’s all about them.

Do you realise how ridiculous that is?

Just because someone wants to make money out of something, doesn’t make it corrupt and all lies.

It's sickening... on 08:42 - Apr 11 with 164 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 08:32 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Disease X is the name they have given to some currently unknown and unforeseen infectious condition that is capable of causing and epidemic or even a pandemic. They know there will be one at some point because they happen. There have been at least 10 pandemics in human history going all the way back to the Antonine plague 165-180 AD.

There will be one but they don't know when. With the increase in population, the growth of international travel and the rise of gain of function there will likely be pandmics more often. We have too many rogue organisations, rogue governments for it not to be. That is my opinion though, not a fact.

And I respect your opinion, even though I don’t agree with it. Why can’t people do the same with Contro etc, and now me.

My opinion is, yes pandemics have happened before.
But I belive this one was different.
Deliberately made and released, to make trillions and help control.

Disease x will happen, but yes, another planned one.

That is my opinion though, not a fact.

It's sickening... on 08:43 - Apr 11 with 162 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 08:31 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

That’s my point mate! People saying I listen to idiots spouting frap like brand and Alex jones.
My point is, it’s not them spouting it. They just come up with the stuff that’s hidden from us and show what’s really going on.

Like you say, it isn’t his discovery. So how can he have the blame?

It’s hidden from us by the lies of msm and by using ai and algorithms which send hide the truths and it’s independent media which is desperately needed to find and show us these things.

This is my whole point mate…if brand wasn’t there, or people like him, this would never be reported on. We wouldn’t know. It’s intentionally hidden by these corrupt and evil governments.

CDC are meant to be there to help the people, not conspire against them.

You think the CDC would never do that, as there are way to many people that would have to comply to the conspiracy to harm their own citizens…would never happen…
Well what would you call this mate?

It doesn’t even matter why Brand is doing this. He’s not the only one. There are lots of independent media doing the same.
Yes he obviously wants money and has a huge ego, but that doesn’t mean the work isn’t good that he does.
I’m not even saying brand is a nice guy, but he is definitely nicer than our MPS. I’ve got 3 of Brands books. Ok, I can’t argue, people don’t write books for free, it’s to make money. But his books are aimed at helping people. He has campaigned for people for years and helped them and protested with them.
One may say that’s just to make himself look good or make money. Well maybe so, but it still helps. He’s not just robbing people like out governments.

No mate, Brand hadn’t been doing stand up comedy for years. He’s been an advocate and a truth finder for decades now. You’re wrong.
These allegations came out BECAUSE of his independent media stance.

Not a proper journo… what is a proper journo?
Do I have to be qualified in something to find the truth?
I keep bringing it back to this website…are all the journos here, “proper” in your qualification? They are all good. So that must mean they have journalism qualifications is it?

I’m sorry if it seems I’m having a go at you mate, I’m really not. I actually agree with most you post these days. But I disagree with so much you say here.

Brand is doing this fo money yes, but I think the more he says the more risk he is under.
He has built all this wealth and following through his truth finding. Not makes up crazy stuff in order to make money. It’s the other way round.
In fact, the more outrageous stuff he finds the more at risk his life and livelihood is. They are coming for him.

No, it's not hidden. If a government hid it, how did Brand get it? it is in the public domain already. That the MSM don't report it is down to bad reporting, maybe in this case it wasn't reported in the UK because it is an American news story and I don't know if it was reported over there.

In fact, after a google search I found these, that meeting was livestreamed on the internet, hardly hidden,

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cdc-redacts-myocarditis-study/

https://publichealthcollaborative.org/misinformation-alert/redacted-cdc-myocardi

https://vaxopedia.org/2024/03/19/did-the-cdc-redact-every-word-of-a-paper-on-myo

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/1b9aovk/the_cdc_released_a_148_

https://www.techarp.com/science/cdc-redact-mrna-myocarditis-study/

So Brand didn't unearth a great secret, it ws livestreamed and was all over the internet. I suppose you could call it hidden in plain sight.

Brand most likely sits there googling and uses what he finds in a sensationalist manner because it makes him MONEY. It's why he does it. Hes even more biased than MSM because he needs to appear revelationary to get the views that pay his wages. It doesn't matter to him if what he says is public record, has been reported or even may not be true as long as people click and watch. After that, the money rolls in and he doesn't care.
It's sickening... on 08:48 - Apr 11 with 158 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 08:09 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

I know it’s an official term, I’m just pointing out how it’s being used for by conspiracy theorists.

For Covid for to have been a money making hoax, it’s would need a complete hush job from all governments (left, right, democratic, rogue, communist, capitalist), all ‘legacy’ media and their journalists no mater what political affiliation, 99.99% of the medical community (whether they stand to benefit or not, pretty much the entire scientific and pretty much all of the worlds university sectors.

Millions and millions of people involved with the only real dissenters being the likes of former comedians and shock jocks with Channels selling tshirts.

How did they do it? How did they get someone like Chris Whitty to lie? How has the lab work at Oxford fixed?
It's sickening... on 08:53 - Apr 11 with 152 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 08:43 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

No, it's not hidden. If a government hid it, how did Brand get it? it is in the public domain already. That the MSM don't report it is down to bad reporting, maybe in this case it wasn't reported in the UK because it is an American news story and I don't know if it was reported over there.

In fact, after a google search I found these, that meeting was livestreamed on the internet, hardly hidden,

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cdc-redacts-myocarditis-study/

https://publichealthcollaborative.org/misinformation-alert/redacted-cdc-myocardi

https://vaxopedia.org/2024/03/19/did-the-cdc-redact-every-word-of-a-paper-on-myo

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/1b9aovk/the_cdc_released_a_148_

https://www.techarp.com/science/cdc-redact-mrna-myocarditis-study/

So Brand didn't unearth a great secret, it ws livestreamed and was all over the internet. I suppose you could call it hidden in plain sight.

Brand most likely sits there googling and uses what he finds in a sensationalist manner because it makes him MONEY. It's why he does it. Hes even more biased than MSM because he needs to appear revelationary to get the views that pay his wages. It doesn't matter to him if what he says is public record, has been reported or even may not be true as long as people click and watch. After that, the money rolls in and he doesn't care.

Hidden in plain sight, exactly.

Why is something that’s clearly out there and available to anyone, then completely ignored by MSM?

You really think it’s because they’ve got bad reporters?
You do realise you’re saying that Brand is a better reporter than MSM in that case?

Or do you think they don’t say it because they are owned by the people who don’t want us to know about it?

You found them from a Google search, because I had told you about them because brand had told me.

This is the whole point.
If Brand and his ilk weren’t there, the MSM will hide it and it will take people who Google and try to find the truth.
Those people who use it to gain a following deserve that following and the money it brings. Thank god for them people.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024