Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aid workers killed 18:35 - Apr 4 with 2499 viewsSullutaCreturned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68729082

My personal belief is that Israel did it on purpose. They don't want aid reaching Gaza because their intention is to wipe it out completely, they want those that aren't killed to leave so there is no more Muslim presence there.

And please, of you can't be sensible, don't post. It's ruining the forum and preventing decent debate.
Aid workers killed on 18:37 - Apr 4 with 1449 viewsbuilthjack

You are most likely right.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aid workers killed on 19:05 - Apr 4 with 1426 viewsSgorioFruit

my thoughts, all these world leaders are dickheads.

In todays modern times, there shouldn't be any war at all. Has anyone learnt anything from the two world wars?

The world is on fire. Hunger, climate change, war, disease, and the worst thing of all is the politicians pouring petrol on the flames to make it a million times worse.

Iraq, Afghan, Ukraine, Palestine, why the feck can't people just get on without having to invade countries like these?
That goes for the Brits and the Americans too, the worlds biggest warmongers.

Jesus lads, give it a rest.

Am I going to turn on the news tomorrow and find out that world leaders are going to work together to end world famine, or find a cure for dementia, or fight pollution? NO.
I will turn on the news tomorrow to see war war war, kids being killed under tons of rubble.

Blame it on the world leaders, they can literally end this overnight if they chose to do so.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Aid workers killed on 20:18 - Apr 4 with 1400 viewsBoundy

In these days of technical advancement in weaponry I can only conclude that they were deliberated targeted either planned or otherwise , I have kept quiet regarding the ongoing events ,understanding why the Israelis are hell bent on eliminating Hezbollah but the manner in which its being carried out has to be called out for what it is , mass execution of mainly "innocent" civilians, The reason for brackets around civilians is because the majority due support Hezbollah and like German civilians in the latter part of WW2 paid the price for previous support.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Aid workers killed on 20:26 - Apr 4 with 1398 viewsBoundy

Aid workers killed on 19:05 - Apr 4 by SgorioFruit

my thoughts, all these world leaders are dickheads.

In todays modern times, there shouldn't be any war at all. Has anyone learnt anything from the two world wars?

The world is on fire. Hunger, climate change, war, disease, and the worst thing of all is the politicians pouring petrol on the flames to make it a million times worse.

Iraq, Afghan, Ukraine, Palestine, why the feck can't people just get on without having to invade countries like these?
That goes for the Brits and the Americans too, the worlds biggest warmongers.

Jesus lads, give it a rest.

Am I going to turn on the news tomorrow and find out that world leaders are going to work together to end world famine, or find a cure for dementia, or fight pollution? NO.
I will turn on the news tomorrow to see war war war, kids being killed under tons of rubble.

Blame it on the world leaders, they can literally end this overnight if they chose to do so.

Blame it on the human race ,ever since the advent of man we're always fought individually or as collective. Its human nature to covet our neighbours processions be it wife car, what ever leading up to entire nations. In all of recorded history of the past 3,400 years, humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them, or just 8 percent of recorded history.
I think this a battle you cant win I'm afraid

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Aid workers killed on 20:49 - Apr 4 with 1383 viewsjackrmee

Totally agree Cat.
They must be stopped.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 21:09 - Apr 4 with 1378 viewsKeithHaynes

They set out to wipe out Hamas completely, nothing has changed.
That was there mission and they will complete it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Aid workers killed on 21:14 - Apr 4 with 1377 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 21:09 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

They set out to wipe out Hamas completely, nothing has changed.
That was there mission and they will complete it.

I think the actual mission is to wipe out the Palestinians, not just Hamas

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 22:05 - Apr 4 with 1355 viewscontroversial_jack

World opinion is turning against these demons and about time too
Login to get fewer ads

Aid workers killed on 00:27 - Apr 5 with 1323 viewsRobbie

Brave people and their charitable intentions entering a war zone to IED s alongside trigger happy soldiers , shot first , ask questions later , must have known the risks involved .

Splinters in my rear end time now , fence needs painting soon , but this all kicked off last October , innocent festival goers were shot on sight or taken as collateral pawns .

Seems Isreal are hell bent on getting them hostages home asap , no issues over that plan .

Destroying a strip of land with deaths of innocents , more suffering daily . awful .

Henry Kissinger hat on here , release the captives , albeit via prisoner exchanged , then discuss land rights and borders .

Will it happen , doubt it , Israel want Palestine , Hamas and the kidnappers killed , a mess .
Aid workers killed on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 1261 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas should just surrender. They are just prolonging the war and the suffering by their cowardice.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Aid workers killed on 12:03 - Apr 5 with 1234 viewstheloneranger

"The Israeli military has sacked two senior officers after seven World Central Kitchen (WCK) aid workers were killed in a strike in Gaza on Monday
The IDF's inquiry into the incident says some workers survived initial air strikes, but were killed when a third car was hit
Israel said earlier this week the incident was a "grave mistake". It vowed to take "immediate action" to ensure that more was done to protect aid workers"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Aid workers killed on 12:22 - Apr 5 with 1222 viewsonehunglow

Aid workers killed on 12:03 - Apr 5 by theloneranger

"The Israeli military has sacked two senior officers after seven World Central Kitchen (WCK) aid workers were killed in a strike in Gaza on Monday
The IDF's inquiry into the incident says some workers survived initial air strikes, but were killed when a third car was hit
Israel said earlier this week the incident was a "grave mistake". It vowed to take "immediate action" to ensure that more was done to protect aid workers"

Awful and unforgivable BUT
At least they admitted mistake
Hamas never would

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aid workers killed on 18:03 - Apr 5 with 1172 viewsshingle

Aid workers killed on 22:05 - Apr 4 by controversial_jack

World opinion is turning against these demons and about time too

What you bringing the Russians into this debate for are you obsessed with them or what.
Aid workers killed on 20:03 - Apr 5 with 1147 viewsDr_Winston

Aid workers killed on 21:14 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

I think the actual mission is to wipe out the Palestinians, not just Hamas

If they did intend to wipe out the Palestinians there's much easier ways to do it than urban combat. They could carpet bomb Gaza into the dust if that was their aim.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aid workers killed on 22:30 - Apr 5 with 1125 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 20:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

If they did intend to wipe out the Palestinians there's much easier ways to do it than urban combat. They could carpet bomb Gaza into the dust if that was their aim.

That is their aim. They just think people are too stupid to get it. Carpet bomb and they definitely wouldn’t be able to worm out of genocide charges then.

Aid workers killed on 11:39 - Apr 6 with 1068 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 22:30 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

That is their aim. They just think people are too stupid to get it. Carpet bomb and they definitely wouldn’t be able to worm out of genocide charges then.

My thoughts too, they want to drive (whoever is left) them away. They will kill as many as they need to until they leave. The denil of aid, the obstructing of help and the misinformation coming out of there is awful.

When even the USA turns on them you know something worse than usual is going on.

We have even seen demonstrations against this in Israel, the other day over 10,000 people marched against what Netanyahu is doing. They had massive protests, hundreds of thousands on the streets against changes he wanted to make to their laws. he isn't popular.
Aid workers killed on 13:29 - Apr 6 with 1041 viewsFlashberryjack

I wonder if the war would end if the hostages held by hamas were released ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Aid workers killed on 14:49 - Apr 6 with 1029 viewsonehunglow

Aid workers killed on 13:29 - Apr 6 by Flashberryjack

Nah
There are other issues.
Basically they are Jews ,for a start and it’s Israel,the pegging post for lefties world wide

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aid workers killed on 14:49 - Apr 6 with 1029 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a horrible thing to say but those hostages are probably better off dead than being held by those scumbags in that shit hole.

Aid workers killed on 16:05 - Apr 6 with 1020 viewsjackrmee

Absolutely not

Aid workers killed on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 1020 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 14:49 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a horrible thing to say but those hostages are probably better off dead than being held by those scumbags in that shit hole.

Israel have probably killed them all.
IDF shot 3 in the head already, whilst they were waving a white flag. Idiots.

Aid workers killed on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 989 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Aid workers killed on 16:06 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

The hostages shouldn’t be in Gaza in the first place but your mates took them there from their homes at gunpoint.

Aid workers killed on 18:30 - Apr 6 with 967 viewsshingle

Aid workers killed on 16:06 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Israel have probably killed them all you say, in other words you are just a guy who speculates but in reality has no idea and is absolutely clueless.
Aid workers killed on 10:14 - Apr 7 with 907 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 18:30 - Apr 6 by shingle

Israel have probably killed them all you say, in other words you are just a guy who speculates but in reality has no idea and is absolutely clueless.

As opposed to all the other humans in the world, who do not speculate?

Don’t you think it’s more likely they are dead than alive?
If so, after Israel have been proved to have killed some of them already, and indiscriminately blown smithereens out of the whole of Gaza, you think they purposely didn’t bomb the spot where the hostages are?

And it’s me that’s clueless hahahaha

Aid workers killed on 10:25 - Apr 7 with 901 viewsGwyn737

I think there are common threads emerging for most moderates:

1. The attacks on October 7th were abhorrent
2. Isreal had a right to defend itself
3. Its defence had now moved way past proportionate.
[Post edited 7 Apr 14:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024