Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! 14:04 - Apr 7 with 9576 viewsModeratorC

The Swans have a wonderful record against Stoke City. Honest !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62270/yap-yap-here’s-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62267/does-williams-have

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62277/swans-v-stoke-city

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62295/major-injury-blow-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62296/team-news-swansea-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62297

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 4053 viewsWhiterockin

If we are not winning at halftime I expect the players to hear exactly how the supporters feel. That thought alone should ensure they give 100%.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 17:53 - Apr 8 with 4000 viewsQJumpingJack

What will Coleman be saying in his digital programme notes.
I suppose we will know this time tomorrow - 24 hours ahead of kick off on the official site.

Does he admit we are in trouble or not?

It would be great to hear from Ken Gude as well.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 18:13 - Apr 8 with 3954 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 17:53 - Apr 8 by QJumpingJack

What will Coleman be saying in his digital programme notes.
I suppose we will know this time tomorrow - 24 hours ahead of kick off on the official site.

Does he admit we are in trouble or not?

It would be great to hear from Ken Gude as well.

I would say he’s being quiet, he’s just an American Mike Lewis with a bit of money.
No idea, No Clue and No Ideas.

The reason he is being quiet ?

It’s obvious to me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 18:42 - Apr 8 with 3894 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread on 18:13 - Apr 8 by KeithHaynes

I would say he’s being quiet, he’s just an American Mike Lewis with a bit of money.
No idea, No Clue and No Ideas.

The reason he is being quiet ?

It’s obvious to me.

He’s been rumbled,Guv.
They all have

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 19:38 - Apr 8 with 3822 viewsblackpooljack

It gets worse.. Keith Stroud is reffing us
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 19:43 - Apr 8 with 3814 viewsbuilthjack

I have to be in Shrewsbury Wed afternoon. Damn.
Long trip to the game, but only half the distance home.
Let’s hope we win.
[Post edited 8 Apr 22:08]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 21:25 - Apr 8 with 3693 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 19:43 - Apr 8 by builthjack

I have to be in Shrewsbury Wed afternoon. Damn.
Long trip to the game, but only half the distance home.
Let’s hope we win.
[Post edited 8 Apr 22:08]

Some people have all the luck

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 22:10 - Apr 8 with 3622 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 21:25 - Apr 8 by Boundy

Some people have all the luck

Yes, 120 miles there and only 65 back. I am lucky lol.
Only 3 home games left, 3 wins would be nice.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 12:59 - Apr 9 with 3409 viewsAzzuriswan

After the rubbish provided by the players where some probably didnt break in to a sweat they must do so tonight. A win for us will give the fans a chance to look back at then great goals we scored to win as well....or am I dreaming?
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:00 - Apr 9 with 3397 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 12:59 - Apr 9 by Azzuriswan

After the rubbish provided by the players where some probably didnt break in to a sweat they must do so tonight. A win for us will give the fans a chance to look back at then great goals we scored to win as well....or am I dreaming?

Don’t go tonight 👍

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:02 - Apr 9 with 3395 viewsAzzuriswan

I have to or its womens football on tv lol
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:02 - Apr 9 with 3389 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:02 - Apr 9 by Azzuriswan

I have to or its womens football on tv lol

No, seriously don’t go tonight 😂

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:06 - Apr 9 with 3375 views3swan

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread MONDAY on 13:02 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

No, seriously don’t go tonight 😂

3.....2.....1.....lightbulb moment
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 16:25 - Apr 9 with 3220 viewsAguycalledJack

We need a win so I can enjoy the last game of the season against Millwall with a few relaxed beers.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 18:09 - Apr 9 with 3151 viewsQJumpingJack

Programme notes published.
Coleman wanting the season to finish on a "positive"

https://www.swanseacity.com/swansea-city-v-stoke-city-2023-24-programme
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 18:13 - Apr 9 with 3141 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 18:09 - Apr 9 by QJumpingJack

Programme notes published.
Coleman wanting the season to finish on a "positive"

https://www.swanseacity.com/swansea-city-v-stoke-city-2023-24-programme

When is he leaving.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 23:39 - Apr 9 with 2961 viewsbuilthjack

All we can do tomorrow is turn up and get behind the team.
All,of us.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:32 - Apr 10 with 2798 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 23:39 - Apr 9 by builthjack

All we can do tomorrow is turn up and get behind the team.
All,of us.

Remember 8pm KO tonight.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 11:12 - Apr 10 with 2746 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:32 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

Remember 8pm KO tonight.

Is this evening pay on the gate?
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 2618 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62295/major-injury-blow-

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:39 - Apr 10 with 2570 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 11:12 - Apr 10 by blaenaugwentjack

Is this evening pay on the gate?

You will be able to pop into the ticket office and buy tickets.

A cash turnstile would be good though..

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 16:55 - Apr 10 with 2441 viewssw02sea

I’m hoping against hope that the players are “UP” for tonight, as they were for the Cardiff derby game. I want to see the same energy and enthusiasm with the press that LW wants, and should be demanding, considering the situation we are in.
Please, pretty please, no starts for Banjo Yates and Fulton Mackay (one for the older fans)

I hope I’m not tempting fate by asking this, but I can remember the last time fans were chanting “You’re not fit to wear the shirt !” But I’m not sure when.
Any ideas? I could have sworn it was down the Liberty.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:29 - Apr 10 with 2398 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 16:55 - Apr 10 by sw02sea

I’m hoping against hope that the players are “UP” for tonight, as they were for the Cardiff derby game. I want to see the same energy and enthusiasm with the press that LW wants, and should be demanding, considering the situation we are in.
Please, pretty please, no starts for Banjo Yates and Fulton Mackay (one for the older fans)

I hope I’m not tempting fate by asking this, but I can remember the last time fans were chanting “You’re not fit to wear the shirt !” But I’m not sure when.
Any ideas? I could have sworn it was down the Liberty.

They will be up for it tonight, they are live on the tele. They won't want to look lazy in front of watching friends and relatives.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:42 - Apr 10 with 2351 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:29 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

They will be up for it tonight, they are live on the tele. They won't want to look lazy in front of watching friends and relatives.

Or prospective suitors maybe!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:51 - Apr 10 with 2326 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:42 - Apr 10 by union_jack

Or prospective suitors maybe!

Let's hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024