Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! 14:04 - Apr 7 with 10049 viewsModeratorC

The Swans have a wonderful record against Stoke City. Honest !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62270/yap-yap-here’s-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62267/does-williams-have

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62277/swans-v-stoke-city

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62295/major-injury-blow-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62296/team-news-swansea-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62297

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 1613 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 22:21 - Apr 10 by Whiterockin

Far better performance tonight, but why can't we put in the same effort every game.

Bearing in mind how abject we have been, it was or should have been expected
We are a proud club and that performance is bare minimum level we should expect
We should not be anywhere near the bottom of the table
It's a measure of how we have lost our mojo
Now follow this up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 1605 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 22:36 - Apr 10 by union_jack

If you could find the recipe for that and bottle it you’d be a billionaire. It’s not just us, it’s prevalent throughout sport.

Yes, but it wasn’t form we were lacking the last few games. It was guts.
Cardiff and tonight much better.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 00:11 - Apr 11 with 1492 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:38 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Mungo

Alright alright alright alright, alright alright alright
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 00:26 - Apr 11 with 1474 viewsbuilthjack

Just back from the game. Much much better,.
Well,done Luke Williams.
He put 3 local boys in tonight to inject some passion and commitment into the team.
We sit in the South, first half I could hear Cabanbo barking instructions to the players around him.
Make him Captain.
Williams pushed Fulton 30 yards upfield , well,away from Grimes.
Grimes had a very good game with that extra space .
Every player wanted it tonight.
I give a lot of credit for that to Luke Williams.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 00:42 - Apr 11 with 1457 viewsTreforys_Jack

Will the real Swansea City please stand up !!!!
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 07:40 - Apr 11 with 1258 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 00:26 - Apr 11 by builthjack

Just back from the game. Much much better,.
Well,done Luke Williams.
He put 3 local boys in tonight to inject some passion and commitment into the team.
We sit in the South, first half I could hear Cabanbo barking instructions to the players around him.
Make him Captain.
Williams pushed Fulton 30 yards upfield , well,away from Grimes.
Grimes had a very good game with that extra space .
Every player wanted it tonight.
I give a lot of credit for that to Luke Williams.

Have to agreed, excellent preformance and the substitutions also helped seal the game allowing us to keep the pressure up and kill it off similar to the Cardiff game just a bit earlier to our relief, getting that third goal left us able to rest Key players sooner.

Nice to see the midfield functioning properly enabling us to support and bringing into play the attackers giving them space to exploit.
Set piece goal, a penalty won by playing the ball into the box on the floor to cause big defenders problems and a break away goal using quick ball to into space allowing Lowe to get us get up the pitch, getting players coming onto the ball at pace to beat flat footed defenders.
Did see Fulton heading down the tunnel more or less straight after coming off maybe to get some treatment as he did seem to be carrying a knock from early in the game.
Was also glad to see Tymon back from injury.
Abdulai also looked quite comfortable in the right back position, one to add strength to the squad for the future.

More of the same on Saturday please.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 08:20 - Apr 11 with 1196 viewsAnotherJohn

Very good result for us. We were excellent in patches, but I felt the penalty was the turning point,

I am still not sure what VAR would have said as contact was very close to the line. As I saw it, there was initial slight contact just outside the box and then a second harder contact inside the box that brought Cooper down. Overall, it might well have been deemed a free kick by VAR.

I felt that Stoke's goal was correctly disallowed. Rushworth had both hands on the ball when Ennis head made contact as he tried to get back to his feet. Having said that, Rushworth needs to be more aware of his surroundings and take better care of the ball in hand.

Can't resist mentioning that in a post yesterday I said Grimes should be taking our pens!
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 08:43 - Apr 11 with 1165 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62297

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 09:02 - Apr 11 with 1123 viewsOptimisticJack

Excellent team performance. Players showed grit and determination to get us over the line.
Well taken penalty seemed to ease the tension surrounding the players.
Well done lads.

Optimisticjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 09:18 - Apr 11 with 1102 viewsswan65split

Short and sharp!

nice 3 points,

better effort

weather sh&te

Stoke Poor

Lowe , you know you want to.

sleeping easier.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 09:25 - Apr 11 with 1087 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:00 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Not saying much but at least Cullen has pride and wants to play for the club . He can be forgiven for having is shortcomings when his attitude is spot on.
Hard to dislike the lad and he does get goals
Yates is a bad debt and it’s a matter of time and how we can retrieve some of that ludicrous fee for him.

For the past 3 years you’ve been saying Cullen is crap.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:05 - Apr 11 with 1005 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 09:25 - Apr 11 by lifelong

For the past 3 years you’ve been saying Cullen is crap.

You’ve been quiet of late.
Your first contribution is personal.
Plenty feel the same as me.
Have the guts to give them similar
Thanks

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:27 - Apr 11 with 969 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:05 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

You’ve been quiet of late.
Your first contribution is personal.
Plenty feel the same as me.
Have the guts to give them similar
Thanks

Why don’t you have the guts to admit you are constantly wrong about almost everything you post?
Even on this thread you are quick to jump in with your extreme negativity about players, the coach and the club in general..it’s pathetic.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 11:11 - Apr 11 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 10:27 - Apr 11 by lifelong

Why don’t you have the guts to admit you are constantly wrong about almost everything you post?
Even on this thread you are quick to jump in with your extreme negativity about players, the coach and the club in general..it’s pathetic.

God help me
Why don't you get out into that boat , bait up and start slaughtering those fish again
This forum is about exchanging opinions not feeding old spats
You've been told before time and time again

Cullen is Gerd Muller in comparison to Yates
I'm not wrong about him
I'm not wrong about you either
Now get some fuel and lines away

Have a beautiful day

Don't forget the ignore button

[Post edited 11 Apr 11:12]

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 13:23 - Apr 11 with 766 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 11:11 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

God help me
Why don't you get out into that boat , bait up and start slaughtering those fish again
This forum is about exchanging opinions not feeding old spats
You've been told before time and time again

Cullen is Gerd Muller in comparison to Yates
I'm not wrong about him
I'm not wrong about you either
Now get some fuel and lines away

Have a beautiful day

Don't forget the ignore button

[Post edited 11 Apr 11:12]

Wrong, again.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:09 - Apr 11 with 707 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 13:23 - Apr 11 by lifelong

Wrong, again.

You don’t really do discourse do you?
Yiu are incapable of simply keeping to topic and to keep responses respectful . Nobody is asking to be your chum or a lovr of your posts .
You need to reflect but I doubt you are capable of doing so . Try your responses on your 20 mph thread,where you show total contempt for anyone not seeing 6ur point of view and preferring an alternative .
You have been doing this for 20 yrs.

It ain’t a good look.

Now,back in your boat

Suns out

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:52 - Apr 11 with 672 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:09 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

You don’t really do discourse do you?
Yiu are incapable of simply keeping to topic and to keep responses respectful . Nobody is asking to be your chum or a lovr of your posts .
You need to reflect but I doubt you are capable of doing so . Try your responses on your 20 mph thread,where you show total contempt for anyone not seeing 6ur point of view and preferring an alternative .
You have been doing this for 20 yrs.

It ain’t a good look.

Now,back in your boat

Suns out

What are you on about now?

In relation to the 20mph thread I have given my opinion in a fair and respectful way, and still believe the Welsh Government were right in implementing it.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 15:14 - Apr 11 with 631 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:52 - Apr 11 by lifelong

What are you on about now?

In relation to the 20mph thread I have given my opinion in a fair and respectful way, and still believe the Welsh Government were right in implementing it.

And you are more than entitled to agree with them implementing the 20mph, thankfully, the majority of people in Wales disagree with you and the Senedd.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 15:47 - Apr 11 with 589 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 15:14 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

And you are more than entitled to agree with them implementing the 20mph, thankfully, the majority of people in Wales disagree with you and the Senedd.

So, if you and others agree with it does that mean you are correct and I am not?
[Post edited 11 Apr 15:49]
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 15:54 - Apr 11 with 571 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway …
Last nights game ?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:08 - Apr 11 with 540 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 15:54 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

Anyway …
Last nights game ?

Took me an extra 10 minutes to get home because of the welsh governments ludicrous 20mph speed limit.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:15 - Apr 11 with 521 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:08 - Apr 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Took me an extra 10 minutes to get home because of the welsh governments ludicrous 20mph speed limit.

😂😂😂👏

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:20 - Apr 11 with 506 viewslifelong

Apologies Keith…my fault.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:29 - Apr 11 with 492 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 16:20 - Apr 11 by lifelong

Apologies Keith…my fault.

I’ve done the same before, no offence taken.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 17:06 - Apr 11 with 448 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! on 15:54 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

Anyway …
Last nights game ?

Better than recent performances, that's for damn sure. Remains to be seen whether those levels can be maintained consistently. Thus far the evidence would suggest not, but we can hope.

Stoke were awful mind. The Coates family have whizzed away more cash than a lot of Bet365 punters combined for that. Luke Cundle is not well liked in the Potteries.

A cautionary tale for those who still seem to believe that spending money is a guarantee of success.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024