Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... 09:00 - Apr 10 with 3907 viewstheloneranger

"The benefit fraud gang made thousands of false claims for Universal Credit using either real people or hijacked identities and backed them up with an array of forged documents, including counterfeit payslips and fake GP letters in the largest prosecution of its type in English legal history."

"As part of the investigation, police identified three "benefit factories" in London where repeated false claims for benefits originated from."

https://news.sky.com/story/watch-criminal-convicted-of-50m-benefit-fraud-throws-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 08:02 - Apr 11 with 877 viewsjackrmee

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 16:54 - Apr 10 by builthjack

The gulf between rich and poor has widened significantly.
Some earning massive money for doing a shit job.
Pay them what they are worth, and put the rest into public spending.

Exactly.
It should be us that think up these scams, not the bluddy Bulgarians!! We are the ones getting tucked up left right and centre.

Uk has the second most expensive energy prices in the world. Treble that of a lot of Europe.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 10:12 - Apr 11 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 08:02 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Exactly.
It should be us that think up these scams, not the bluddy Bulgarians!! We are the ones getting tucked up left right and centre.

Uk has the second most expensive energy prices in the world. Treble that of a lot of Europe.

Yiu miss the point with respect
Our country allows full career profession criminals in to feed off us .
It is nothing to do with funding or rich or poor,simply the break up of mother Russia has opened the flood gates fir them
Here,we see British people making excuses for their craft

We need and needed a strong government to end this madness .
Tories as bad as anyone . They seem insouciant to me,not giving a monkeys,spineless ,lying,craven scum who patronise us all.

I” ll leave Labour for another day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 13:55 - Apr 11 with 803 viewsWingstandwood

Here is the iTV News item from last evenings news that I mentioned albeit with edits and missing footage from ITV production team e.g minus. a Grant Shapps interview yapping on about Rwanda, a Vietnamese Cannabis grower in the U.K and migrants opinions about Rwanda etc.

Argus!

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 13:59 - Apr 11 with 797 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 07:45 - Apr 11 by AnotherJohn

By coincidence, I just heard on BBC Radio 4 that the problem I mentioned is the subject of the Today podcast this week, which features an interview with Philip Hammond. The former Chancellor highlights this triple problem of record public spending, record public borrowing, and rising demand for public services. He says the latter involves the big structural issues of demand for general public services from an older and bigger population, as well as current pressures to spend more on decarbonisation and defence. He says that the public doesn't want to hear this story and instead expects politicians to provide easy solutions, including by implausible policies such as targeting tax dodgers or the rich. In his view the only real solution is higher per capita productivity, but this us very difficult.

That’s very true about the aging population.

Unfortunately that doesn’t make the clickbait that immigration does.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:05 - Apr 11 with 795 viewsDaPs166

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 08:02 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Exactly.

I’ve been reading this forum on and off and the amount of misinformation people believe is staggering.

UK isn’t even second in Europe for energy prices, never mind the world. Where do you get your information from? 😅
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:19 - Apr 11 with 784 viewsonehunglow

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 13:59 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

That’s very true about the aging population.

Unfortunately that doesn’t make the clickbait that immigration does.

Click bait!
People ,our indigenous people, are being adversely affected by mass immigration . Complete strangers illegally on our country being afforded all manner of living expenses and facilities including a full health service ,which does not exist in their homelands .
We have service veterans homeless and families in real poverty YET you bleed for those not entitled to come to our country .

When we apply to emigrate ,we go through proper channels . If we fail entry conditions,we are not allowed in.

That’s the contrast

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:44 - Apr 11 with 760 viewsFlashberryjack

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:19 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Click bait!
People ,our indigenous people, are being adversely affected by mass immigration . Complete strangers illegally on our country being afforded all manner of living expenses and facilities including a full health service ,which does not exist in their homelands .
We have service veterans homeless and families in real poverty YET you bleed for those not entitled to come to our country .

When we apply to emigrate ,we go through proper channels . If we fail entry conditions,we are not allowed in.

That’s the contrast

He thinks foreigners cheating the UK out of £54 million is "Click bait"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:00 - Apr 11 with 735 viewsWingstandwood

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:44 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

And the U.K being infiltrated by large numbers of "Click bait" overseas criminals, many of whom fly directly over U.K airspace and territorial waters to go to France so that they travel in completely the opposite direction to become involved in organised crime over here.

And with free U.K accommodation and ‘clean-skin’ new I.D. to facilitate OCG infiltration.

"Say it loud say it clear the entire world's vermin are welcome here"

I

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:00 - Apr 11 with 733 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 14:44 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

Sigh.

No, I don't.

I am incredibly frustrated with the poor handling of immigration policy that allows such things to happen.

I'm frustrated that people are more interested in being 'right' about immigration than being effective in sorting it iut.

I'm frustrated that these stories colour the benefits of immigration that are many and varied.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:18 - Apr 11 with 707 viewsFlashberryjack

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:00 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

Sigh.

No, I don't.

I am incredibly frustrated with the poor handling of immigration policy that allows such things to happen.

I'm frustrated that people are more interested in being 'right' about immigration than being effective in sorting it iut.

I'm frustrated that these stories colour the benefits of immigration that are many and varied.

Sigh !!
What are the benefits of mass immigration ?

Hello

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:25 - Apr 11 with 688 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:00 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

Sigh.

No, I don't.

It’s not colouring the benefits of immigration any more than Lucy Letby’s murders colours the benefits of the NHS.

It’s right and proper to point out this scumbaggery wherever we find it, punish the people involved, do everything in our power to stop it happening again and be unequivocal in our desire to stop criminality in all aspects of our society or what’s left of it.

We aren’t doing everything in our power to stop this happening again. We are importing more and more criminals every day.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:32 - Apr 11 with 681 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:18 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

Sigh !!
What are the benefits of mass immigration ?

Immigration benefits the economy. Massively.

The low paid jobs brits won’t do get done.

It’s likely that your local health service, schools system, children’s service and social service are held together by immigrants.

Your town probably has an Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese etc restaurants, owned by and run by immigrants.

Your favourite sports teams are full of immigrants, as are musical acts you like.

Your local university (considerably less so after Brexit) will have many students, particularly post graduate students working making fantastic discoveries and technological developments.

I have never, ever advocated for open boarders or illegal migrants. Nobody really does apart from a few fanatics. This website is a wonderfully broad church. Find me one post advocating for inviting criminals in.

My response was to Another John’s sensible point about the effect of an aging population on public services.

Blaming all this countries ills on illegal immigration is a fools errand.
[Post edited 11 Apr 15:35]
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:36 - Apr 11 with 678 viewsWingstandwood

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:25 - Apr 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s not colouring the benefits of immigration any more than Lucy Letby’s murders colours the benefits of the NHS.

It’s right and proper to point out this scumbaggery wherever we find it, punish the people involved, do everything in our power to stop it happening again and be unequivocal in our desire to stop criminality in all aspects of our society or what’s left of it.

We aren’t doing everything in our power to stop this happening again. We are importing more and more criminals every day.

My bleeding-bloody-obvious predictions on here that have come true i.e. The UK is now open for business for every Narco-state criminal, foreign organised crime gang member, justice escapee, "most wanted", bail absconder, criminal and terrorist worldwide!

And if the Vietnamese have now cottoned on? Who will be next? A case of get over to France and infiltrate from there! Shocking!
[Post edited 11 Apr 18:22]

Argus!

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:40 - Apr 11 with 673 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 15:25 - Apr 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Plenty of posts on here championing nurses.

How many champion the positive of immigration?
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 17:41 - Apr 11 with 627 viewsonehunglow

Immigration only benefits if they fit the criteria,which should be a job and enough finances to support themselves,which is the case in many countries l
Try walzing into Australia

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 18:04 - Apr 11 with 601 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 17:41 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Immigration only benefits if they fit the criteria,which should be a job and enough finances to support themselves,which is the case in many countries l
Try walzing into Australia

Much more difficult to waltz into Australis.

No land borders, no tunnel and you can’t do 1500 miles in a small boat.

Not a useful comparison.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 18:15 - Apr 11 with 595 viewsKeithHaynes

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 10:32 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

This might appear racist Mods so feel free to delete.
Many imports from east Europe are brilliant at crime.
Evil,cruel,heartless immoral,feckless and selfish beyond imagination.
We are seen as stooges
Worst thing of all was the iron curtain coming down as it kept these scumbags under Communist power regimes
Ceausescu was good for us

Nothing in that which targets an individual ethnicity or a group of specified people.

Nor does it refer to anyone in particular.

A report button is available if any subscriber wants to use it with some context 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 18:50 - Apr 11 with 568 viewsAnotherJohn

I can't resist posting another recent story - one which seems too outlandish to be true.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/10/afghan-sex-offender-avoids-deportati

The principle seems to be that some migrants who do bad things are so bad that their home country would be unable to cope, so that we should handle the problem instead. That would be classic "click bait" - if it wasn't the present reality.

I certainly don't dispute Gwyn's point that many immigrants make a valuable contribution. It is just that we don't seem capable of keeping out those who are going to be a problem.

Incidentally, Brexit did not make a huge difference to overseas SU recruitment as EU students were and are outnumbered by non-EU overseas students, The big gripe of VC Boyle is the ending of EU structural funds.

Overall for the UK as a whole, numbers of EU students fell on leaving the EU from 152,905 in 2020-22 to 120,140 in 2021-22. But at the same time non-EU rose from 452,225 in 2020-21 to 559.825 in 2021-22

For Swansea Uni
2020-21 EU 1040 Non-EU 2550
2021-22 EU 825 Non-EU 3450

(From https://www.hesa.ac.uk/data-and-analysis/students/where-from)
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 19:13 - Apr 11 with 536 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 18:50 - Apr 11 by AnotherJohn

I can't resist posting another recent story - one which seems too outlandish to be true.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/10/afghan-sex-offender-avoids-deportati

The principle seems to be that some migrants who do bad things are so bad that their home country would be unable to cope, so that we should handle the problem instead. That would be classic "click bait" - if it wasn't the present reality.

I certainly don't dispute Gwyn's point that many immigrants make a valuable contribution. It is just that we don't seem capable of keeping out those who are going to be a problem.

Incidentally, Brexit did not make a huge difference to overseas SU recruitment as EU students were and are outnumbered by non-EU overseas students, The big gripe of VC Boyle is the ending of EU structural funds.

Overall for the UK as a whole, numbers of EU students fell on leaving the EU from 152,905 in 2020-22 to 120,140 in 2021-22. But at the same time non-EU rose from 452,225 in 2020-21 to 559.825 in 2021-22

For Swansea Uni
2020-21 EU 1040 Non-EU 2550
2021-22 EU 825 Non-EU 3450

(From https://www.hesa.ac.uk/data-and-analysis/students/where-from)

The big drop is coming AJ.

Changes in January 2024 are having a huge effect on postgraduate numbers.

We are probably going to see some of our universities in big financial trouble. I’m sure some posters are in the sector so could give some examples?
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 20:08 - Apr 11 with 524 viewsonehunglow

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 18:04 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

Much more difficult to waltz into Australis.

No land borders, no tunnel and you can’t do 1500 miles in a small boat.

Not a useful comparison.

It’s a perfect example
They are very strict as to who comes in.
If not acceptable,they are sent back on the next plane.
We don’t do that

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 20:52 - Apr 11 with 490 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 20:08 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

It’s a perfect example
They are very strict as to who comes in.
If not acceptable,they are sent back on the next plane.
We don’t do that

How is it a perfect example?

To cross the sea to Australia it’s 1500 miles. And you’d have had to have somehow got to New Zealand (another island) first.

To get there from the mainland is even further.
[Post edited 11 Apr 21:01]
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:08 - Apr 11 with 470 viewsDr_Winston

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 19:13 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

The big drop is coming AJ.

Changes in January 2024 are having a huge effect on postgraduate numbers.

We are probably going to see some of our universities in big financial trouble. I’m sure some posters are in the sector so could give some examples?

The UK has got altogether too many Universities so that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just taking Swansea for an example. We really don't need two of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 450 viewsFlashberryjack

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 20:52 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

How is it a perfect example?

To cross the sea to Australia it’s 1500 miles. And you’d have had to have somehow got to New Zealand (another island) first.

To get there from the mainland is even further.
[Post edited 11 Apr 21:01]

There was an uptick in arrivals over 1999-2001 (peaking in 2001 at 5516), followed by an even larger increase in 2012-13 (20,587 people, on 300 boats arrived in 2013). The numbers since then have been substantially lower. Zero in 2021, 199 people on seven boats in 2022 and 74 people on four boats in 2023.18 Feb 2024.

Hello

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:49 - Apr 11 with 426 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:30 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

There was an uptick in arrivals over 1999-2001 (peaking in 2001 at 5516), followed by an even larger increase in 2012-13 (20,587 people, on 300 boats arrived in 2013). The numbers since then have been substantially lower. Zero in 2021, 199 people on seven boats in 2022 and 74 people on four boats in 2023.18 Feb 2024.

So you think it’s just as hard to enter Australia by small boat as it is to get to the uk?

We can just ignore the tunnel connecting us to continental Europe if you like.
Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:50 - Apr 11 with 425 viewsGwyn737

Bulgarian Gang Convicted Of £50M Universal Credit Fraud ... on 21:08 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

The UK has got altogether too many Universities so that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just taking Swansea for an example. We really don't need two of them.

Don’t the universities in Swansea do very different things?

It would be a hefty blow if one were to close.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024