Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 21565 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 8 with 603 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:57 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the IDF found and rescued 4 hostages taken by Hamas last October.

Hamas complaing that civilians were killed on the rescue operation. Rather ironic that civilians were killed by forces trying to rescue civilians held hostage by terrorist.

If only Hamas terrorists had not attacked Israel and taken civilians hostages then there would be no conflict and thousands of lives would have not been lost.

Simple really Felix
But maybe not for sone as Israel is and always has been a target for lecture. Not for nothing did the Redgraves tag on as it’s good for the image of protecting the downtrodden Palestinians .
It’s why Corbyn is a huge fan of anyone that targets Israel.
None have the guts to admit to wiping them out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:37 - Jun 8 with 551 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:53 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

Every religious adgreht believes his is right .
Omri should speak to a Mormon or a JW as they are models of fanaticism that kills lives twice

People are funny but religion but then, religion is funny about people who follow other religions.

My sister was a church goer up until she was about 16. She attended Mount Pleasant on Swansea Kingsway then about 2 years later she'd walked away declaring it a load of rubbish, if anything the place had scared her off religion. Then last year she started coming back around to the idea but she was in the last few weeks of her life and the thought of an afterlife brought her some comfort, understandable I guess when you're not ready to die but it's imminent.

Personally I think religion is a cause of much of the worlds trouble. Some claim the Gaza stuff isn't about religion but if there were no religion, would they be arguing? Or, if another group of Muslims had moved onto that land (if there were no jews) would they have moaned?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:37 - Jun 8 with 541 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:57 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the IDF found and rescued 4 hostages taken by Hamas last October.

Hamas complaing that civilians were killed on the rescue operation. Rather ironic that civilians were killed by forces trying to rescue civilians held hostage by terrorist.

If only Hamas terrorists had not attacked Israel and taken civilians hostages then there would be no conflict and thousands of lives would have not been lost.

They were probably already in Israel. They aren't going to rescue hostages alive in that carnage. More propaganda i think
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:22 - Jun 8 with 533 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:37 - Jun 8 by controversial_jack

They were probably already in Israel. They aren't going to rescue hostages alive in that carnage. More propaganda i think

As sure as night follows day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:53 - Jun 8 with 481 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:37 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

People are funny but religion but then, religion is funny about people who follow other religions.

My sister was a church goer up until she was about 16. She attended Mount Pleasant on Swansea Kingsway then about 2 years later she'd walked away declaring it a load of rubbish, if anything the place had scared her off religion. Then last year she started coming back around to the idea but she was in the last few weeks of her life and the thought of an afterlife brought her some comfort, understandable I guess when you're not ready to die but it's imminent.

Personally I think religion is a cause of much of the worlds trouble. Some claim the Gaza stuff isn't about religion but if there were no religion, would they be arguing? Or, if another group of Muslims had moved onto that land (if there were no jews) would they have moaned?

Mount pleasant was a curse fir me
You’ve picked a scab of mine
Horrific place

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:07 - Jun 9 with 425 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:22 - Jun 8 by raynor94

As sure as night follows day

You didn't reply to me when i asked if you supported Israel?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:10 - Jun 9 with 398 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:07 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

Most support the right of Israel to exist
You don’t

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:39 - Jun 9 with 387 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:10 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

You don’t

This has nothing to do with their right to exist, this is ethnic cleansing and genocide
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:45 - Jun 9 with 392 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:10 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

You don’t

Israel is a sovereign country
It is surrounded by enemies,historic enemies who simply see their land as theirs .
It probably is but Gid promised it to the Jews
And it’s not about religion ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:50 - Jun 9 with 390 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:39 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

This has nothing to do with their right to exist, this is ethnic cleansing and genocide

It demonstrably isn’t.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:54 - Jun 9 with 387 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:39 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

Their right to exist is the very core of this issue.
Hamas attacked them for one reason and one reason alone . They are now reaping the whirlwind of their actions.
Israel will always be there so better to release the hostages NOW and talk peace or toleration .
Israel needs to do the same too.
It is only their land because their God told them .

As for genocide, that’s rather ironic as the reason for Israel’s creation is genocide on an industrial scale,unless you deny that .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:04 - Jun 9 with 379 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:54 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

Their right to exist is the very core of this issue.
Hamas attacked them for one reason and one reason alone . They are now reaping the whirlwind of their actions.
Israel will always be there so better to release the hostages NOW and talk peace or toleration .
Israel needs to do the same too.
It is only their land because their God told them .

As for genocide, that’s rather ironic as the reason for Israel’s creation is genocide on an industrial scale,unless you deny that .

How is bombing civilians, schools, hospitals, tented refugee camps anything to do with their right to exist.It's probably doing the opposite. The UN should kick them out at the very least
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:39 - Jun 9 with 381 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:07 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

100% I support the right for Israel to exist, Hamas are a terrorist organisation who could have ended this conflict months ago.

Hamas don't care one jot for Gazans, just look where the latest hostages found, ah but in your fantasy world it didn't happen in Gaza

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:15 - Jun 9 with 368 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:39 - Jun 9 by raynor94

100% I support the right for Israel to exist, Hamas are a terrorist organisation who could have ended this conflict months ago.

Hamas don't care one jot for Gazans, just look where the latest hostages found, ah but in your fantasy world it didn't happen in Gaza

As explained, genocide and ethnic cleansing has nothing to do about existence. This is what you are supporting.

I have seen the latest hostages, and they look very healthy and well fed after 8 months underground
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:51 - Jun 9 with 338 viewsBoundy

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:15 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

As explained, genocide and ethnic cleansing has nothing to do about existence. This is what you are supporting.

I have seen the latest hostages, and they look very healthy and well fed after 8 months underground

Perhaps they shouldn't have been taken hostage in the first place then this whole bloody mess wouldn't be happening , wouldn't you agree?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 9 with 304 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:51 - Jun 9 by Boundy

Perhaps they shouldn't have been taken hostage in the first place then this whole bloody mess wouldn't be happening , wouldn't you agree?

Maybe Israel shouldn't have been oppressing the Palestinians for decades then there wouldn't have been a Hamas.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:05 - Jun 9 with 307 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

Maybe Israel shouldn't have been oppressing the Palestinians for decades then there wouldn't have been a Hamas.

Hamas have also been oppressing the Palestinian people for decades.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:18 - Jun 9 with 301 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:39 - Jun 9 by raynor94

Hamas must be thick in the extreme if they thought that invading Israel and shooting hundreds at random wasn’t going to end in tears for them .
Israel doesn’t do forgiveness nor restraint. I can see why given the fanaticism of Hamas and their fellow terrorists who changed the world on 9/11.
Israel won’t be defeated and it’s about time Hamas realised that ,released ll the hostages immediately and then seek a peace settlement of a sort with Israel.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:39 - Jun 9 with 293 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:05 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas have also been oppressing the Palestinian people for decades.

It wouldn't be anything like Israel. They have had more UN resolutions against them than any other country. The International courts have ruled against them and many countries have condemned them and even recognized Palestine.

You are clutching at straws and supporting a rogue nation
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:48 - Jun 9 with 294 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:39 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

It wouldn't be anything like Israel. They have had more UN resolutions against them than any other country. The International courts have ruled against them and many countries have condemned them and even recognized Palestine.

You are clutching at straws and supporting a rogue nation

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 282 viewsDJack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

No they were voted in democratically.

Then they forbid any further elctions afterwards...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:57 - Jun 9 with 262 viewsonehunglow

With them being in democratically, shows the people support the most violent means of “ “disobedience”.
They won’t beat Israel and need to accept that,even though mother Russia supports them( because USA backs Israel)
Israel needs to wind its neck in and Hamas accept Israel and its territory. Having said that, Israel needs to accept their God isn’t the God of others and the land was promised to others .

Bible see?

Not about religion

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:56 - Jun 9 with 233 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:09 - Jun 9 by DJack

Then they forbid any further elctions afterwards...

They had elections in 2021
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:12 - Jun 9 with 215 viewsDJack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:56 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

They had elections in 2021

Nope, not in Gaza. West Bank, yes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:52 - Jun 10 with 164 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:12 - Jun 9 by DJack

Nope, not in Gaza. West Bank, yes.

Yes, it was scheduled, but postponed for whatever reason. They won't he having them again for a while, that's for sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024