Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 21137 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:51 - Jun 7 with 365 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:27 - Jun 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“Hamas also has a long record of turning UN facilities into part of its wall of human shields.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), whose mission is to provide relief for Palestinians, has repeatedly found stores of Hamas rockets hidden in tunnels beneath its schools.”

So we should bomb those schools, to destroy those rockets?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:54 - Jun 7 with 365 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:09 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

I have stated the Israelis are basically dumb when it comes to strategy.
They have a justified cause but go about it in completely the wrong way
Idiots

So the Palestinians are disgusting terrorists, yet the Israelis are just a bit dopey?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:54 - Jun 7 with 365 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:42 - Jun 6 by sons_of_omri

Hamas, fundamentalists worse than isis - you’ve no idea what you are talking about. Hamas are not fundamentalist- the key difference with Isis is that they are not wahhabis and they don’t run Gaza under Sharia. You’ve embarrassed yourself with your complete ignorance- it shows you to be the empty headed echo chamber that you are.

The claims of 80 babies beheaded/cooked in ovens or ripped from wombs were rejected out of hand by the Kibbutz in question who said only two babies had died , both from bullet wounds . The guy who went on tv with the claims admitted it was false. If you’d have watched that video you would have heard that .

Instead of waving your Star of David try listening to the evidence. You were duped plain and simple and even when they admit it was a lie you carry believing it and attack me. This is how good Israelis are at false flags - they’re the masters of misinformation to gain sympathy to justify their murderous bloodlust. When found out it’s “oh we made a mistake” - just like their killing of their own three hostages when they came out waving a white flag, the bombing of the refugee camp and the killing of the British and other food aid workers.

I wonder if you will have the guts to man up and admit you have been fooled. Go on, surprise me.

“ Israel defenders”,a term that defines you.
You want them obliterated don’t you
You support the destruction of Israel
You would slaughter them Hamas style
Admit it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:01 - Jun 7 with 365 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:42 - Jun 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There are two opposing statements here.

Israel claim it was a precision strike on Hamas fighters operating on the top two floors of the school.

Hamas claim it was it was a random indiscriminate attack on a school.

On the balance of probabilities based on the available evidence (Hamas admitting to using schools and civilians as human shields, UN workers finding stores of ammunition and rockets in UN run schools) which would you say is most likely?

So Hamas aren’t hiding in tunnels below schools, they are openly congregating in the top few floors?

And Israel’s precision weapons can take out two floors, without any damage to the classrooms below?

I would say Hamas’ story is most likely.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:09 - Jun 7 with 363 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:40 - Jun 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Many witnesses claimed to have seen it. Do you think it’s beyond these monsters to behead and burn people alive? Do you not remember the horrific videos of Islamic state beheading people alive? The cruelty of Hamas makes ISIS look like amateurs. These fundamentalist nutters aren’t just content to kill, they want to cause as much suffering as possible which was evident on October 7th.

You can keep waving that Hamas flag. We see you for what you are.
[Post edited 6 Jun 21:41]

Mate, you’re just spouting lies.
All those things about beheading babies and putting them in ovens, have now been proved false.
You have no idea about the cruelty comparison. You’re just marking it up.

Another fact for you…
Israel were complicit in the formation of Hamas. They condoned it and helped fund it, as they thought it was in their best interests.
Then when they continued their killing of the people of Palestine, Hamas turned against them.
Israel helped create Hamas.
Hamas cares about the Palestinians.

Hamas didn’t start killing civilians until 1994.
Israel have been killing civilians since 1948.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:10 - Jun 7 with 357 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:42 - Jun 6 by sons_of_omri

Hamas, fundamentalists worse than isis - you’ve no idea what you are talking about. Hamas are not fundamentalist- the key difference with Isis is that they are not wahhabis and they don’t run Gaza under Sharia. You’ve embarrassed yourself with your complete ignorance- it shows you to be the empty headed echo chamber that you are.

The claims of 80 babies beheaded/cooked in ovens or ripped from wombs were rejected out of hand by the Kibbutz in question who said only two babies had died , both from bullet wounds . The guy who went on tv with the claims admitted it was false. If you’d have watched that video you would have heard that .

Instead of waving your Star of David try listening to the evidence. You were duped plain and simple and even when they admit it was a lie you carry believing it and attack me. This is how good Israelis are at false flags - they’re the masters of misinformation to gain sympathy to justify their murderous bloodlust. When found out it’s “oh we made a mistake” - just like their killing of their own three hostages when they came out waving a white flag, the bombing of the refugee camp and the killing of the British and other food aid workers.

I wonder if you will have the guts to man up and admit you have been fooled. Go on, surprise me.

Very well said 👍

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:13 - Jun 7 with 353 viewsScotia

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:09 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

All those things about beheading babies and putting them in ovens, have now been proved false.

Another fact for you…
Israel were complicit in the formation of Hamas. They condoned it and helped fund it, as they thought it was in their best interests.
Then when they continued their killing of the people of Palestine, Hamas turned against them.

Hamas cares about Palestinians? Really?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:15 - Jun 7 with 347 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:13 - Jun 7 by Scotia

Hamas cares about Palestinians? Really?

IMHO yes.

I think they were expecting a huge reaction and the deaths of so many of their people would act as the reason for the world to wake up and save them from their occupation.

Personally I think that was the plan and it seems to be working.

Now I don’t agree with going about it that way, but I personally believe they did what they did to sacrifice many of, yet save the rest of their population.

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:22 - Jun 7 with 337 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:09 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

Another fact for you…

Hamas cares about Palestinians? You can't be serious, there's no argument they use human shields, have weapons dumps under schools and Hospitals.

I don't condone everything the Israelis are doing, but to make out Hamas are some kind of caring organisation is laughable

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:23 - Jun 7 with 336 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:15 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

IMHO yes.

I think they were expecting a huge reaction and the deaths of so many of their people would act as the reason for the world to wake up and save them from their occupation.

Now I don’t agree with going about it that way, but I personally believe they did what they did to sacrifice many of, yet save the rest of their population.

Could I ask how you would sort this out with Israel.
They are clearly not willing to budge,which is the case with Hamas. Both sides of this conflict have been ever thus .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:26 - Jun 7 with 332 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:22 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Hamas cares about Palestinians? You can't be serious, there's no argument they use human shields, have weapons dumps under schools and Hospitals.

I don't condone everything the Israelis are doing, but to make out Hamas are some kind of caring organisation is laughable

There is argument they use human shields though

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:27 - Jun 7 with 325 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:23 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Could I ask how you would sort this out with Israel.
They are clearly not willing to budge,which is the case with Hamas. Both sides of this conflict have been ever thus .

No mate, it hasn’t always been like that.
Hamas weren’t even around until the 80s and never killed a civilian until 1994.
Israel have been doing so since 1948.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:33 - Jun 7 with 305 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:27 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

No mate, it hasn’t always been like that.
Hamas weren’t even around until the 80s and never killed a civilian until 1994.
Israel have been doing so since 1948.

Morning.
With respect,this has and goes back to Biblical times and how the land is promised to Jews by God.
The Muslim God version and his prophet Mohammed ensures that the dispute lives today.
The three main Islam version can’t agree with pin themselves as to how Gods laws are passed down and how adherents are to live .
Now, do you advocate a war against Israel,where the country is virtually wiped out as Hamas and many others want. Few have the guts to admit this.
Israel is not going away willingly,so what is to done with them if they won’t move. And they won’t,and they won’t as they are doing what their God told them .
It’s all in the Bible or Quran
[Post edited 7 Jun 9:34]

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:42 - Jun 7 with 296 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:33 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Morning.
With respect,this has and goes back to Biblical times and how the land is promised to Jews by God.
The Muslim God version and his prophet Mohammed ensures that the dispute lives today.
The three main Islam version can’t agree with pin themselves as to how Gods laws are passed down and how adherents are to live .
Now, do you advocate a war against Israel,where the country is virtually wiped out as Hamas and many others want. Few have the guts to admit this.
Israel is not going away willingly,so what is to done with them if they won’t move. And they won’t,and they won’t as they are doing what their God told them .
It’s all in the Bible or Quran
[Post edited 7 Jun 9:34]

Wow.
And also with respect…this is not about religion.
Not from the Muslim side.
Yes the Jews believe it’s their god given right to the land.
But the Muslims aren’t saying anything about Allah , but simply that we were living here and it’s our land, which is fair.

No I don’t advocate wiping out Israel.
I do advocate armed resistance and I would fight myself for Hamas if I could and if they went back to pre 1994 methods of only targeting military targets.

Israel doesn’t have to go away. They have to stop the occupation of Palestinian land, stop extending settlements and agree to let the Palestinian people be free in their own land.
That’s all.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:43 - Jun 7 with 294 viewsScotia

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:15 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

IMHO yes.

That's the most baffling logic I've ever heard.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:54 - Jun 7 with 275 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:43 - Jun 7 by Scotia

That's the most baffling logic I've ever heard.

It is logical though.
Not saying that’s actually what happened, but seems like it to me.
And it’s about to work.
Palestine will have their own recognised state, very soon.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:56 - Jun 7 with 275 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:42 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

Wow.
And also with respect…this is not about religion.
Not from the Muslim side.
Yes the Jews believe it’s their god given right to the land.
But the Muslims aren’t saying anything about Allah , but simply that we were living here and it’s our land, which is fair.

No I don’t advocate wiping out Israel.
I do advocate armed resistance and I would fight myself for Hamas if I could and if they went back to pre 1994 methods of only targeting military targets.

Israel doesn’t have to go away. They have to stop the occupation of Palestinian land, stop extending settlements and agree to let the Palestinian people be free in their own land.
That’s all.

But they are not going away .
What exactly is armed resistance and when does it seep into “ war”
It really is religion based
Jews were exterminated because of their religion and how they practised it .
Muslims also have rules which they must live by

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:59 - Jun 7 with 270 viewsScotia

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:54 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

It is logical though.
Not saying that’s actually what happened, but seems like it to me.
And it’s about to work.
Palestine will have their own recognised state, very soon.

They demonstrate they care about civillians by deliberately getting 10's of thousands of them wiped out and almost certainly destroying themselves as an organisation?

Just to get their own line drawn on a map?

The existence of a Palestinian state isn't going to end this mind.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:01 - Jun 7 with 269 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:56 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

But they are not going away .
What exactly is armed resistance and when does it seep into “ war”
It really is religion based
Jews were exterminated because of their religion and how they practised it .
Muslims also have rules which they must live by

Palestinians didn’t exterminate the Jews though, and Israelis aren’t stealing land because the Palestinians are Muslim. There are Christians and other religions among the Palestinian population too, who are also being treated the same.
This is not about religion, it’s about control and land.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:03 - Jun 7 with 268 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:59 - Jun 7 by Scotia

They demonstrate they care about civillians by deliberately getting 10's of thousands of them wiped out and almost certainly destroying themselves as an organisation?

Just to get their own line drawn on a map?

The existence of a Palestinian state isn't going to end this mind.

Personally, I think it will.
A Palestinian state, plus the withdrawal of all occupation and return of the stolen land, yes, it will end it IMO

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:07 - Jun 7 with 256 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:01 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

Palestinians didn’t exterminate the Jews though, and Israelis aren’t stealing land because the Palestinians are Muslim. There are Christians and other religions among the Palestinian population too, who are also being treated the same.
This is not about religion, it’s about control and land.

and what is it that drives them?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:16 - Jun 7 with 241 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:07 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

I can’t answer that.
I can see your point in terms of the Jews. They claim that this is about their religion and that this is why they are there and it’s their land.

Personally, I think there are much deeper reasons the Jews were gifted that land.
Don’t ask me to go into them, as I have no proof, but let’s just say it’s in a lot of people’s interests to have a western state, directly inside the Middle East.

I wonder what would happen if some ancient Islamic scrolls were found in a cave somewhere which stated that Allah said that Wales is actually the home of the Muslims, so Egypt decided to gift it to them, so just flew the chosen ones here and made Swansea their capital, whilst displacing everyone there into refugee camps on the English border.
Yeah we would all sit there and let them do that 👍👍👍

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:21 - Jun 7 with 240 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:07 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

If you’ve got time mate, have a look at these 2 documentaries. I’d like to hear your opinion on them.

First one is a short history of Hamas. Does this seems a fair portrayal?

Second one is a full length documentary about the 60 years of the conflict. It uses interviews and features several prominent and high-ups from both sides. A very balanced viewpoint imo.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:47 - Jun 7 with 226 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:01 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

So Hamas aren’t hiding in tunnels below schools, they are openly congregating in the top few floors?

And Israel’s precision weapons can take out two floors, without any damage to the classrooms below?

I would say Hamas’ story is most likely.

Exactly, those tunnels are impervious to attack from above, yet they still target the buildings.The last time the IDF tried to claim Hamas had a command center underneath a hospital, it was a abasement and elevator shaft which all hospitals have
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:51 - Jun 7 with 229 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:47 - Jun 7 by controversial_jack

Exactly, those tunnels are impervious to attack from above, yet they still target the buildings.The last time the IDF tried to claim Hamas had a command center underneath a hospital, it was a abasement and elevator shaft which all hospitals have

Which is why the Israel supporters here have no evidence to show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024