Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 20517 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:54 - Jun 2 with 631 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:32 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

Poles!
More ungrateful bastards for not wanting Russian pastoral care

They didn’t mind it when it replaced the Nazis
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:21 - Jun 2 with 610 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:54 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

They didn’t mind it when it replaced the Nazis

Wow
Mother Russia

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:37 - Jun 2 with 601 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:27 - Jun 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I am a voracious reader of several publications, I am always looking to broaden my mind and learn about the world but alas the sun hasn’t been on my list since they got rid of the boobs on page 3.

But here are a few quotes from top Hamas officials from the last year or so. I’d love to hear your opinion on them and your reasoning for siding with these monsters:

Hamas official, Hamad Al-Regeb in an April 2023 sermon: He prayed for “annihilation” and “paralysis” of the Jews whom he described as filthy animals: “[Allah] transformed them into filthy, ugly animals like apes and pigs because of the injustice and evil they had brought about.” Al-Regeb also prayed for the ability to “get to the necks of the Jews.”

Hamas Political Bureau Chairman Saleh Al-Arouri in an August 2023 interview: He expressed Hamas’ desire for “total war” with Israel: “Therefore, we are convinced that if a total conflict begins, the airspace and seaports of this entity will be shut down, and they will not be able to live without electricity, water, and communications.”

Hamas senior leader Khaled Mashal stated on October 19, 2023 that he views the current loss of civilian life in Gaza – brought about by Hamas' strategy of using human shields – as essential: “No nation is liberated without sacrifices... In all wars, there are some civilian victims. We are not responsible for them.”

Hamas senior leader Ismail Haniyeh, commenting on the loss of civilian life in Gaza on October 26, 2023: “The blood of the women, children and elderly […] we are the ones who need this blood, so it awakens within us the revolutionary spirit.”

senior Hamas official Khalil al-Hayya explained on November 8, 2023, “Hamas’s goal is not to run Gaza and to bring it water and electricity and such.” He confirmed that Hamas’s October 7 massacres of Jews had nothing to do with “improv[ing] the situation in Gaza.”

on November 8, 2023, senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad proclaimed that Hamas is “proud to sacrifice” Palestinians in its quest to exterminate the Jews in Israel because “[w]e are called a nation of martyrs.” Hamas views each of the more than 2 million Palestinian civilians in Gaza—approximately 1 million of whom are children—as potential human sacrifices in its enduring journey to annihilate Israel.

I could easily go on and on and on. These are not nice people. They have to be removed from the world.

The Israelis are dropping 1000 and 2000 pound bombs on a largely (99.9%) civilian population. What that means is if you drop one on the guildhall everyone within a quarter of a mile gets the air sucked out of their lungs. Men, women, children - these are not precise weapons they kill indiscriminately and the Israelis know it and don’t care.

Another self hating Jew , sorry normal human being :-

https://t.me/revelationtimeschat/159453
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:41 - Jun 2 with 595 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:21 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

Wow
Mother Russia

I don’t think even you could deny that the Russians made the greatest sacrifice in WW2 to defeat the Nazis. How many millions? 35 or more?

I’ll see your mother Russia and I’ll raise you - mother USA
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:48 - Jun 2 with 582 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:27 - Jun 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Egypt and Jordan their near neighbours want nothing to do with them, they have their own issues with Islamic extremists and both countries are trying to develop.

Israelis were fighting alongside ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria co ordinated by the Americans including CIA.

Do I take it from what you say that some Islamic extremists are ok whilst some others aren’t?

Egypt and Jordan have very close economic ties with the Israelis. The wickedness of those economic ties superceding outrage over a genocide of another Arab people both shames and condemns both Jordan and Egypt.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:18 - Jun 2 with 550 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:53 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

It was wrong - the Islamic Jihad raid (among other militants) was dreadful.

This however is far far worse. Mossad’s moto is “to wage war by means of deception”. You were deceived on Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Now this :-

https://www.timesofisrael.com/no-doubt-netanyahu-preventing-hostage-deal-charges

Are you saying Mossad started all this? Did Mossad false flag the Hamas attack on Oct 7th?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:12 - Jun 2 with 509 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:18 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

Are you saying Mossad started all this? Did Mossad false flag the Hamas attack on Oct 7th?

That’s something that has been a hypothesis brought about via interviews with some former IDF soldiers. I can’t say if that’s true or not.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:16 - Jun 2 with 506 viewssons_of_omri

To clarify what I meant - the gist of that paragraph is highlighted to show that Hamas offered to send the hostages back to avoid a ground invasion
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:30 - Jun 2 with 459 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:16 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

To clarify what I meant - the gist of that paragraph is highlighted to show that Hamas offered to send the hostages back to avoid a ground invasion

So they’ve still got them then.
Invaded Israeli territory and took hostages after shooting at anyone they saw

Not sure they are easy to negotiate with seeing as they don’t even want Israel to exist.
Israel doesn’t trust them and I see why

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:40 - Jun 2 with 456 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:30 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

So they’ve still got them then.
Invaded Israeli territory and took hostages after shooting at anyone they saw

Not sure they are easy to negotiate with seeing as they don’t even want Israel to exist.
Israel doesn’t trust them and I see why

Israel turned down the offer of an immediate return of all hostages.

That’s the reason they’ve still got them - see.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:53 - Jun 2 with 452 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:40 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

Instead of accepting the offer, getting the hostages home safely and THEN concocting an operation to neutralise Hamas they saw an opportunity to kill as many civilians as possible under the pretext of “trying to bring the hostages home”.

Pretty damning to be fair.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:02 - Jun 2 with 449 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:53 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

Instead of accepting the offer, getting the hostages home safely and THEN concocting an operation to neutralise Hamas they saw an opportunity to kill as many civilians as possible under the pretext of “trying to bring the hostages home”.

Pretty damning to be fair.

Give your head a wobble. If they were actively trying “to kill as many civilians as possible” there would be no bugger left.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:50 - Jun 2 with 422 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:02 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Give your head a wobble. If they were actively trying “to kill as many civilians as possible” there would be no bugger left.

Well there are two million Palestinian Arabs in Israel, you think it would be easier to kill them first, especially the ones in the Israeli army and police force.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:06 - Jun 2 with 405 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:50 - Jun 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well there are two million Palestinian Arabs in Israel, you think it would be easier to kill them first, especially the ones in the Israeli army and police force.

The difference is, they want the land in Gaza and the West Bank
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:08 - Jun 3 with 368 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Wow! Take five there Mr Angry. I’ve seen some unnecessarily unhinged responses on times but you’ve certainly Aced the competition there. I understood the context perfectly. You were insinuating that Israel are going into Gaza with the purpose to “kill as many civilians as they can” whereas I merely pointed out that if they were doing that then there would be a lot more dead. Which is true.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:26 - Jun 3 with 366 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:36 - Jun 1 by KeithHaynes

This went unreported three days ago.

Pro Palestinian protests have been outed as being funded by Jews. You can’t make it up

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 03:42 - Jun 3 with 349 viewsmangohilljack

more than likely in the same way the US false flagged 9/11 to go into Afghanistan
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:19 - Jun 3 with 315 viewsbuilthjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:26 - Jun 3 by jackrmee

Pro Palestinian protests have been outed as being funded by Jews. You can’t make it up

It’s an odd one that.
The Bafrayung fund, a Jewish organisation, is funding Pro Palestinian protests in the USA and UK.
A mixed up lot. Or do they just want trouble?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:07 - Jun 3 with 307 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:19 - Jun 3 by builthjack

It’s an odd one that.
The Bafrayung fund, a Jewish organisation, is funding Pro Palestinian protests in the USA and UK.

Yeah that’s my bet. They just want to create division

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:46 - Jun 3 with 298 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:40 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

I bet the impression you aren’t keen on Israel .
Wipe them off the face if the earth then ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:48 - Jun 3 with 297 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:41 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

I don’t think even you could deny that the Russians made the greatest sacrifice in WW2 to defeat the Nazis. How many millions? 35 or more?

I’ll see your mother Russia and I’ll raise you - mother USA

Yiu really do love them then .
Ever spoken to anyone who saw what they did to German women en route to Berlin.
They got their revenge on,Butt. Don’t worry.
It’s fuelled their hatred ever since .
Do you know how many Uncle Joe killed or had disappear his own people .

Finally, “ even me” . Explain .
[Post edited 3 Jun 8:49]

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:18 - Jun 3 with 287 viewsScotia

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:19 - Jun 3 by builthjack

It’s an odd one that.

Bafrayung have a history of funding radical left initiatives. I don't think they are Jewish but have roots to Jewish families.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:18 - Jun 3 with 264 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:48 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

Yiu really do love them then .
Ever spoken to anyone who saw what they did to German women en route to Berlin.
They got their revenge on,Butt. Don’t worry.
It’s fuelled their hatred ever since .
Do you know how many Uncle Joe killed or had disappear his own people .

Finally, “ even me” . Explain .
[Post edited 3 Jun 8:49]

Take a look to see what the NAZIS did when they invaded Russia, I doubt you will though
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:02 - Jun 3 with 205 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:18 - Jun 3 by controversial_jack

Take a look to see what the NAZIS did when they invaded Russia, I doubt you will though

Well, they generally messed it up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:08 - Jun 3 with 202 viewsKeithHaynes

Why a topic that has no relation to your every day lives and responsibilities shoukd cause such foul language which has been removed is beyond me.

Any further indiscretion will result in a ban, we have our charity to think of and the good conduct of this website.

So, think before you post, if you resort to fouled language or abuse you’ve lost your point anyway, and your rights to post on here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024