Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 20503 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:17 - May 29 with 685 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:20 - May 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas will be exterminated. Whether it’s now or in weeks or months time, they will be gone. It’s inevitable. If they surrendered today and returned all the hostages/corpses they brutally kidnapped, raped and murdered in October then that would be the end of this conflict. They are just prolonging the inevitable by continuing to hide out.

And of course I’m biased. Hamas are literally the worst people in the world. They are scum. I know you’re a fan of Corbyn and he’s friends with them and hezbollah but they really are not nice people and you absolutely shouldn’t be supporting them. In fact it is a crime to do so in the United Kingdom.

Not sure Joe
Hope they are but Israel is making a mess of things
I wonder why filth like corbyn supported IRA killers and also Arab terrorists that have changed the world
Israel doesn't fly planes into sky scrapers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:41 - May 30 with 632 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:10 - May 29 by jackrmee

The terrorists are clearly Israeli here.
Settlers attacking truck drivers attempting to deliver aid, then stealing and burning all the aid.

THAT IS TERRORISM.

People forget about Irgun and the Stern gang. Hideous terror attacks against civilians , British army and the British Palestinian Police Force.

Our wet behind the ears “cheerleaders” who are quite happy to see the same people armed to the teeth by the US and UK raining down ordinance on children “to flush Hamas out” need to be ashamed of themselves.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:46 - May 30 with 627 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:59 - May 22 by DaPs166

“35,000 dead mostly women and children”

These are Hamas’ own figures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-69014893.amp

So now the UN have changed from taking figures from one Hamas agency to another. You couldn’t make it up. They’ve revised down the amount of women and children killed by almost 20%. This is proof that the figures are all made up.

If you believe those figures, no terrorists have died at all. Absolutely amazing.

I have a bridge to sell you

This one has gone awfully quiet since the Israeli full frontal assault on some refugees in tents. Perhaps he’s finally realised the horror and what Israel is doing has come home to him. Too ashamed to comment further. Mind you he did refer to another poster as a m*** so maybe this was a bridge too far for a message board involved in Charity work.

A nasty individual for sure.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:12 - May 30 with 613 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:46 - May 30 by sons_of_omri

This one has gone awfully quiet since the Israeli full frontal assault on some refugees in tents. Perhaps he’s finally realised the horror and what Israel is doing has come home to him. Too ashamed to comment further. Mind you he did refer to another poster as a m*** so maybe this was a bridge too far for a message board involved in Charity work.

Or maybe he has other things to do in his life
We are free to post when we like and to answer specific posts or not.
You’ve nailed your colours to the mast and that’s fair enough .
Others see things differently

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:41 - May 30 with 555 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:12 - May 30 by onehunglow

Or maybe he has other things to do in his life
We are free to post when we like and to answer specific posts or not.
You’ve nailed your colours to the mast and that’s fair enough .
Others see things differently

Fair point, this is a football forum of no importance unless you consider the charity contribution.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:46 - May 30 with 551 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:41 - May 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Fair point, this is a football forum of no importance unless you consider the charity contribution.

It’s a conduit for us to e change views .
It also serves as a means of raising money for Brain Tumour research
I’m very grateful for it
I have strong views and sometimes go OTT

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:41 - May 30 with 512 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:46 - May 30 by sons_of_omri

Out of interest and accepting, ney knowing that what Israel is doing is mass murder, how do you feel about the Hamas terrorists?

How did you feel about th Oct 7th attack that triggered all this?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:20 - May 30 with 471 viewsFlashberryjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:41 - May 30 by SullutaCreturned

Out of interest and accepting, ney knowing that what Israel is doing is mass murder, how do you feel about the Hamas terrorists?

How did you feel about th Oct 7th attack that triggered all this?

Silence !!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:38 - May 31 with 433 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:20 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

Silence !!

Correct, it was a trigger, but it didn't start on oct7, it's been going on for decades.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:55 - May 31 with 411 viewsunion_jack

I’m really at a loss as to the views expressed here by some supporting Hamas. Let’s make no mistake about this, Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organisation who would be happy to see for starters Israel erased from the face of the earth and indeed the rest of the western world too.

Some on here talk about genocide on behalf of Israel. Again, these people have been persecuted over the centuries and during WW2 especially. Maybe, just maybe they’re a bit fed up with all this and are now retaliating in kind and with interest.

Let’s not conflate what Israel are doing with what Hamas did on 7/10. The unfortunate thing about wars and conflicts is that there will always be tragic collateral damage including very sadly, human life. October 7th was NOT collateral damage, it was a murderous terrorist attack.

Some people need to check themselves on here and elsewhere and see where the real evil lies!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:31 - May 31 with 383 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:55 - May 31 by union_jack

I’m really at a loss as to the views expressed here by some supporting Hamas. Let’s make no mistake about this, Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organisation who would be happy to see for starters Israel erased from the face of the earth and indeed the rest of the western world too.

Some on here talk about genocide on behalf of Israel. Again, these people have been persecuted over the centuries and during WW2 especially. Maybe, just maybe they’re a bit fed up with all this and are now retaliating in kind and with interest.

Let’s not conflate what Israel are doing with what Hamas did on 7/10. The unfortunate thing about wars and conflicts is that there will always be tragic collateral damage including very sadly, human life. October 7th was NOT collateral damage, it was a murderous terrorist attack.

Some people need to check themselves on here and elsewhere and see where the real evil lies!

There are many evil regimes in this world and oppressed peoples, yet they all get conveniently ignored but the hard left focus in on Palestine like a homing missile simply because it’s an excuse for them have a go at the Jews. They have a pathological hatred for all things Israel. It’s not about free Palestine or the good of the Palestinian people. It is simply about hating Israel.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:42 - May 31 with 366 viewsDaggyjack

Don't fair minded people detest both the disgusting terrorist attack on 7th October and the disgusting deaths of 30,000 + Palestinians (including thousands of civilians)?
Doesn't have to be one or the other.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:43 - May 31 with 365 viewscontroversial_jack

You are at a loss because you are not well informed.

Hamas, does not want to eradicate Israel, it's not even in their charter

This is not collateral damage, it's intentional genocide and ethic cleansing

It's nothing to do with anti jews or anti muslim

What Israel has done and has been doing for decades is far worse that anything Hamas did
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:54 - May 31 with 359 viewsunion_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:43 - May 31 by controversial_jack

What Israel has done and has been doing for decades is far worse that anything Hamas did

And you say I’m ill informed!

Neither side can claim total innocence I agree but Hamas are very much responsible for this latest chapter.

Or maybe you would suggest it was self inflicted?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:18 - May 31 with 325 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:42 - May 31 by Daggyjack

Don't fair minded people detest both the disgusting terrorist attack on 7th October and the disgusting deaths of 30,000 + Palestinians (including thousands of civilians)?

That's exactly the point of my post. What israel is doing now is wrong but the trigger for this was a terrorist attack and so also wrong.

I cannot in any way, shape or form ustify what Hamas did or what Netanyahu is doing now.

Any fair minded, decent person would want the killng (maybe I should just call it murdering?) to stop, for both sides to stop.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:17 - Jun 1 with 263 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:20 - May 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas will be exterminated. Whether it’s now or in weeks or months time, they will be gone. It’s inevitable. If they surrendered today and returned all the hostages/corpses they brutally kidnapped, raped and murdered in October then that would be the end of this conflict. They are just prolonging the inevitable by continuing to hide out.

And of course I’m biased. Hamas are literally the worst people in the world. They are scum. I know you’re a fan of Corbyn and he’s friends with them and hezbollah but they really are not nice people and you absolutely shouldn’t be supporting them. In fact it is a crime to do so in the United Kingdom.

I don’t support Hamas mate.

So the conflict would end if they returned hostages from October 7th?
What’s the reason for the 50 years of occupation and terror from Israel before that then? That’s a different conflict is it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:27 - Jun 1 with 262 viewsjackrmee

Out of interest, who has supported Hamas?
What has been said in support of them?

What do you mean, Israel “erased from the rest of the western world too”?
Israel is Israel. It’s not in the western world.

Israel have not been persecuted. you’re talking about the Jewish people. And that wasn’t done by the Palestinians. Yet Israel feel they should take it out on them.

Hamas’ attack on 07/10 was disgusting, but it was not the start of it. It was a reaction to decades of terrorism towards the Palestinian people.

October 7th is still likely to bring change and force Israel to stop their offensive in trying to wipe out Palestine.
I don’t condone 07/10 at all, but it does look like it is going to be the factor that finally stops this terrorist state of Israel for good.

Edit: typo
[Post edited 1 Jun 8:37]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:30 - Jun 1 with 262 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:31 - May 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There are many evil regimes in this world and oppressed peoples, yet they all get conveniently ignored but the hard left focus in on Palestine like a homing missile simply because it’s an excuse for them have a go at the Jews. They have a pathological hatred for all things Israel. It’s not about free Palestine or the good of the Palestinian people. It is simply about hating Israel.

Absolute tosh.
I would have nothing against Israel if it weren’t for the way they treat Arabs.
I have family members who are Muslim. I have never had a bad personal experience with a Jewish person and have nothing against them.
I have something against the people of Israel doing bad things. That’s nothing against Jews.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:32 - Jun 1 with 259 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:42 - May 31 by Daggyjack

100%

It’s possible to be disgusted about the Hamas attack, yet still argue that Israel are being counts too.

It’s also possible to say that Israel are the cause of the big picture, without hating Jews or being anti semitic.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:34 - Jun 1 with 259 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:18 - May 31 by SullutaCreturned

That's exactly the point of my post. What israel is doing now is wrong but the trigger for this was a terrorist attack and so also wrong.

I cannot in any way, shape or form ustify what Hamas did or what Netanyahu is doing now.

Any fair minded, decent person would want the killng (maybe I should just call it murdering?) to stop, for both sides to stop.

And there was no trigger for the “terrorist attack”? That was the start of it?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:12 - Jun 1 with 215 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:30 - Jun 1 by jackrmee

Absolute tosh.
I would have nothing against Israel if it weren’t for the way they treat Arabs.
I have family members who are Muslim. I have never had a bad personal experience with a Jewish person and have nothing against them.
I have something against the people of Israel doing bad things. That’s nothing against Jews.

Much more complicated, there are Arabs in the Israeli Army, Arab MPs, Arab Judges and Arab policemen in Israel. As a Jew and Arab can send you to jail. If you go to cities in the North like Haifa Palestinian Arabs and Israeli Jews live peacefully alongside eachother and have done so for many decades. There are 2 million Arabs living in Israel.
Across the border in Syria over 400,000 people mostly civilians have died in Arab v Arab fighting as the Sunni Shia divide continues to divide the Arab world. No one is protesting about that war on the streets of Britain.
There are 9 million people on Israel and Hamas is intent on destroying the country, the Israeli government does not represent all Israelis indeed Likud got less than half the votes cast. It's a bit like saying everyone in the UK support the Tory government.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:02 - Jun 1 with 202 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:17 - Jun 1 by jackrmee

I don’t support Hamas mate.

So the conflict would end if they returned hostages from October 7th?
What’s the reason for the 50 years of occupation and terror from Israel before that then? That’s a different conflict is it?

If Hamas surrendered and released the hostages then yes this specific conflict would certainly end. It wouldn’t end the tension and animosity long term but the fighting would stop.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:08 - Jun 1 with 199 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:43 - May 31 by controversial_jack

Hamas teach the children of Gaza how to identify a Jew and the most efficient way to stab them to death. They also operate camps to teach children how to use weaponry and be child soldiers and the targets they shoot at are often depictions of Jewish people. It may not be in their charter but it’s shown in their actions day in day out for decades now.

It’s 17 years since Hamas seized power, it’s conceivable that everyone under the age of 30 would have had some influence from this “education system” there. It’s no wonder they found so many willing volunteers to break into Israel and shoot them all in cold blood. They have been brought up to hate.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:25 - Jun 1 with 193 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:08 - Jun 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas teach the children of Gaza how to identify a Jew and the most efficient way to stab them to death. They also operate camps to teach children how to use weaponry and be child soldiers and the targets they shoot at are often depictions of Jewish people. It may not be in their charter but it’s shown in their actions day in day out for decades now.

It’s 17 years since Hamas seized power, it’s conceivable that everyone under the age of 30 would have had some influence from this “education system” there. It’s no wonder they found so many willing volunteers to break into Israel and shoot them all in cold blood. They have been brought up to hate.

Have you been reading the Sun?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:03 - Jun 1 with 171 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:02 - Jun 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If Hamas surrendered and released the hostages then yes this specific conflict would certainly end. It wouldn’t end the tension and animosity long term but the fighting would stop.

No mate, Biden just said that officials in Israel have said the hostages aren’t a priority .
Even their security advisor is being criticised by Jews.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/government-sacrificing-hostages-families-say-after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024