Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 19952 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:27 - May 26 with 713 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Those evil Hamas butchers are at it again launching missiles indiscriminately towards Tel Aviv.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:36 - May 26 with 701 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:27 - May 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Those evil Hamas butchers are at it again launching missiles indiscriminately towards Tel Aviv.

After all the Israeli genocide ,they do this
Crazy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:38 - May 26 with 694 viewscontroversial_jack

Shows Hamas are still strong, despite the actions of the genocidal psychopaths
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:05 - May 26 with 674 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:38 - May 26 by controversial_jack

Hopefully soon though these genocidal psychopaths you mention will get flushed out of their tunnels by the Israeli forces and they won’t be able to hurt anyone anymore.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:11 - May 26 with 669 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:05 - May 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hopefully soon though these genocidal psychopaths you mention will get flushed out of their tunnels by the Israeli forces and they won’t be able to hurt anyone anymore.

That's not going to happen
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:42 - May 26 with 666 viewsReslovenSwan1

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:36 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

I can't see it, Hamas is sworn to wipe Israel of the map, and Israel is sworn to wipe Hamas out of existence.

Can't see much wiggle room for a compromise there.

You are mixing apples and pairs .Hamas v Likuud or Palestine or Israel.

Neither Likuud or Hamas can deliver a peaceful and fair solution. One sticking point is the safety of Jewish settlers in Palestinian state. This must be guaranteed.

UK has it's own illegal immigration problem possibly upt o a million and mass deportation is not on the menu.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:18 - May 26 with 623 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:42 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Neither Likuud or Hamas can deliver a peaceful and fair solution. One sticking point is the safety of Jewish settlers in Palestinian state. This must be guaranteed.

UK has it's own illegal immigration problem possibly upt o a million and mass deportation is not on the menu.

Anyone thinking that there's an easy solution using western principles is mistaken, it was that thinking that created the status quo. For example how do you settle the Sunni and Shia divide in the area?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:09 - May 26 with 589 viewstrampie

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:42 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The UK deports illegal immigrants, shouldn't an independent Palestinian state also have the right to deport illegal immigrants also.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:27 - May 26 with 582 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:18 - May 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Anyone thinking that there's an easy solution using western principles is mistaken, it was that thinking that created the status quo. For example how do you settle the Sunni and Shia divide in the area?

Just get them together to sing one last rendition of I got you babe and nostalgia will do the rest.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:56 - May 26 with 558 viewsbuilthjack

The settlers are now stopping aid lorries and destroying the food.
The police just watch.
Somebody tell them that kids are starving to death.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:05 - May 26 with 549 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:38 - May 26 by controversial_jack

Keep saying it for long enough you will believe it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:09 - May 26 with 545 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:09 - May 26 by trampie

The UK deports illegal immigrants, shouldn't an independent Palestinian state also have the right to deport illegal immigrants also.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/immigration-system-statistics-year-endi

taken from there...
In the year ending March 2024 there were 7,016 enforced returns, an increase of 70% on the previous year (4,127).

we likely have well over one million illegals in the UK. We deport a handful. of course palestine should hav that right as a sovereign state, but they aren't that yet and can you imagine the uproar and the reaction from Netanyahu if it started?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:26 - May 27 with 504 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:09 - May 26 by SullutaCreturned

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/immigration-system-statistics-year-endi

taken from there...
In the year ending March 2024 there were 7,016 enforced returns, an increase of 70% on the previous year (4,127).

we likely have well over one million illegals in the UK. We deport a handful. of course palestine should hav that right as a sovereign state, but they aren't that yet and can you imagine the uproar and the reaction from Netanyahu if it started?

There are two million Arabs living in Israel. In cities live Haifa they live side by side with with Jewish people.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - May 27 with 468 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:05 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

Keep saying it for long enough you will believe it.

Strong me@ing murderous still.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:47 - May 27 with 411 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:26 - May 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

There are two million Arabs living in Israel. In cities live Haifa they live side by side with with Jewish people.

We're talking about Palestine deporting people, sorry but that makes your post irrelevant.

If Palestine could deport people and started kicking Jews out what do you think Netanyahu would say?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:04 - May 27 with 385 viewscontroversial_jack

The world is slowly seeing these b*stards for what they really are

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/israel-faces-condemnation-over-rafah-132105645.html
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:47 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:14 - May 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas are responsible for all this death and destruction, they should just lay their arms down and surrender. They’ve got no chance of winning they are just prolonging things by hiding under schools and hospitals and using children as human shields.

Mate, all that stuff you keep spouting is utter bollx.

ICJ literally just told Israel they cannot attack Rafah, yet they go ahead and murder another load of civilians.

Israel are the biggest terrorist entity I have ever seen in my lifetime. I wasn’t around for the Nazis thank goodness, but these guys are just as bad.

I the excuses and lies that have come out of Israel are embarrassing and the people who back them up should be ashamed of themselves.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:49 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:01 - May 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I wonder how accurate and reliable the figures are that are given by the Hamas health ministry. But certain news outlets seem to quote them as gospel.

Even if they are 50% out, they are still shocking and appalling. You should be ashamed.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:51 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:20 - May 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When the Russians killed 25000 civilians in Mariupol and damaged or destroyed 95% of the buildings there you had a very different tune. This makes you a massive raging hypocrite.

If that’s the case, you are doing the same.
Sticking up for Ukraine and then sticking up for Israel.
Then chopsing other posters for doing that.
Weird.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:52 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:20 - May 10 by DaPs166

You’re simply a contrarian. A person who takes opposite and somewhat ‘controversial’ opinions to feel superior to others. Regardless of your knowledge on the subject or the veracity of your claims.

Pathetic

I’d say you are the pathetic one.
Sick even.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:55 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:30 - May 10 by johnlangy

'Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?'

A real letdown after all.

Not an easy question to answer but can any of you explain why Israel is so against a two state solution ? I can't see any way the situation can be resolved without that being the end result.

That last point is nothing to do with October 7th. It's to do with the last 50 years or more.

A sensible and fair poster for a change.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:56 - May 28 with 331 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:43 - May 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I would hazard a guess that they are against it because they aren’t that keen on having yet another neighbouring state wanting to wipe them off the face of the earth.

They moved there mate

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:00 - May 28 with 329 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:56 - May 26 by builthjack

The settlers are now stopping aid lorries and destroying the food.
The police just watch.
Somebody tell them that kids are starving to death.

Yet posters on here think that’s fine, as it’s Hamas’ own fault. Sick

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:24 - May 28 with 312 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:51 - May 28 by jackrmee

If that’s the case, you are doing the same.
Sticking up for Ukraine and then sticking up for Israel.
Then chopsing other posters for doing that.
Weird.

Nope.its how you view things.
Weird might be how sone describe your views
Personally,I really am “”sticking up for Ukraine”. Nothing to do with Israel although Russia is of course backing Hamas ,as they do all terrorist organisations who hate the Yanks.
Weird . I’ve seen that word misused many times .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:31 - May 28 with 299 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:24 - May 28 by onehunglow

Nope.its how you view things.
Weird might be how sone describe your views
Personally,I really am “”sticking up for Ukraine”. Nothing to do with Israel although Russia is of course backing Hamas ,as they do all terrorist organisations who hate the Yanks.
Weird . I’ve seen that word misused many times .

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/least-20-palestinians-killed-israeli-224449998.html

This is what some on here support.Sick people indeed!

A mistake? Sorry we didn't see those hundreds of tents.
[Post edited 28 May 9:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024