Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs dilemma 09:45 - May 14 with 1919 viewsdna

Lose to Man C and miss out on Champions League or win and gift Arsenal the title

What would you want if it was us and Cardiff?
[Post edited 14 May 9:46]
Spurs dilemma on 10:03 - May 14 with 1384 viewsWhiterockin

Even if they try to win they probably won't. Plus Cardiff will never ever be challenging for Europe.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Spurs dilemma on 10:34 - May 14 with 1356 viewsunion_jack

Spurs dilemma on 10:03 - May 14 by Whiterockin

Even if they try to win they probably won't. Plus Cardiff will never ever be challenging for Europe.

But as a hypothetical question, it’s a toughie.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spurs dilemma on 12:07 - May 14 with 1285 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is no dilemma. All teams must give their best at all times. If Spurs played 4 academy players they should be deducted 10 points next season.

The honour of the league must be respected. A fighting tough Spurs performance would earn my respect.

Globally this league is respected as honest. It is loaded on favour of the big teams but the smaller one have to battle

Wise sage since Toshack era

Spurs dilemma on 12:14 - May 14 with 1279 viewsRichardO

Sure Tottenham would want to take the game from Man City regardless of Arsenal's position.
All teams have their weak points to exploit might watch this game.
Spurs dilemma on 13:22 - May 14 with 1210 viewsunion_jack

Spurs dilemma on 12:07 - May 14 by ReslovenSwan1

There is no dilemma. All teams must give their best at all times. If Spurs played 4 academy players they should be deducted 10 points next season.

The honour of the league must be respected. A fighting tough Spurs performance would earn my respect.

Globally this league is respected as honest. It is loaded on favour of the big teams but the smaller one have to battle

The question is what would you want not what you’d expect the team to do!

I appreciate how virtuous a person you are and that this may be a difficult concept to grasp.

Spurs dilemma on 13:48 - May 14 with 1179 viewsJumpingJackFlash

The fans and the team will have very different views. It’s not as if teams are made up of local lads any more who might have mixed feelings.
Spurs dilemma on 13:51 - May 14 with 1172 viewsWhiterockin

Another slant on it.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/4009748#fek-7f8d28f3-4d0f-4e45-8759-950d2820e
[Post edited 14 May 17:52]

Spurs dilemma on 13:54 - May 14 with 1166 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs dilemma on 13:22 - May 14 by union_jack

I appreciate how virtuous a person you are and that this may be a difficult concept to grasp.

The best he can do is down arrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs dilemma on 15:06 - May 14 with 1104 viewsRichardO

Best I can do to cancel some mistaken down arrows is to add the up arrow instead🤷
Spurs dilemma on 18:32 - May 14 with 998 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 13:48 - May 14 by JumpingJackFlash

The fans and the team will have very different views. It’s not as if teams are made up of local lads any more who might have mixed feelings.

My thoughts as well, as long as those players have their over inflated wages into their bank accounts I very much doubt they'll care to be honest, some will of course as its their careers, but at the end of they day they just play for the club, its not their life long commitment in supporting the club, like the Clubs fans.

I've no dog in this fight though, but I'd lose no sleep if all three clubs Citeh, Arse and Spurs crashed and burned at some point especially "Citeh"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Spurs dilemma on 18:46 - May 14 with 969 viewsdna

Spurs dilemma on 10:34 - May 14 by union_jack

But as a hypothetical question, it’s a toughie.

Everyone's avoiding the (hypothetical) question - Cardiff still gone on about 1927 & their triangle flags - I'd rather miss out on champions league than have them win the premier league
Spurs dilemma on 19:34 - May 14 with 925 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 13:22 - May 14 by union_jack

As I explained there is no 'dilema'. I expect Swansea to try and win any a game irrespective of any circumstances. I want them to win every game.

I have pride in my values and I give my views freely . The concept was not difficult to grasp.

Spurs dilemma on 19:51 - May 14 with 921 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 19:34 - May 14 by ReslovenSwan1

As I explained there is no 'dilema'. I expect Swansea to try and win any a game irrespective of any circumstances. I want them to win every game.

I have pride in my values and I give my views freely . The concept was not difficult to grasp.

I don't know if you're aware, but Swansea aren't playing!

Spurs dilemma on 20:05 - May 14 with 894 viewsmax936

Well, its started Spurs are having a go at least, they got a decent record against Citeh.

Spurs dilemma on 20:15 - May 14 with 887 viewsunion_jack

Spurs dilemma on 19:34 - May 14 by ReslovenSwan1

If only we were all as pious as you.

Actually, scrap that. Thank God we are not.

Spurs dilemma on 20:27 - May 14 with 876 viewsonehunglow

Spurs dilemma on 19:51 - May 14 by max936

I don't know if you're aware, but Swansea aren't playing!

Biugger innit
Still they play in all white

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Spurs dilemma on 20:39 - May 14 with 863 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 20:27 - May 14 by onehunglow

Biugger innit
Still they play in all white

We can still pretend its us I suppose

Got it on here, bit of a damp squib so far.

Spurs dilemma on 20:50 - May 14 with 849 viewscockett_jack

Spurs dilemma on 20:39 - May 14 by max936

We can still pretend its us I suppose

Got it on here, bit of a damp squib so far.

I thought it’s been decent, at least maybe because I want Spurs to win. Man City dominating every year just isn’t British lol, and Arsenal are a club I have a soft spot for. Interesting thinking how I’d feel in their fans shoes. I always want the Swans to win even in nothing games (this isn’t a nothing game, I appreciate, although it’s a long shot for spurs to sneak in to CL) but if Swansea losing meant Cardiff missed out on a title or promotion I would take some ‘solace’
Spurs dilemma on 21:04 - May 14 with 827 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 20:50 - May 14 by cockett_jack

I thought it’s been decent, at least maybe because I want Spurs to win. Man City dominating every year just isn’t British lol, and Arsenal are a club I have a soft spot for. Interesting thinking how I’d feel in their fans shoes. I always want the Swans to win even in nothing games (this isn’t a nothing game, I appreciate, although it’s a long shot for spurs to sneak in to CL) but if Swansea losing meant Cardiff missed out on a title or promotion I would take some ‘solace’

Not given it my full attention, I suppose Citeh have been the more dangerous of the two, Kyle Walker is some player, he's still got some serious pace.

Spurs dilemma on 21:17 - May 14 with 819 viewspencoedjack

Hope we won & the Basseys lost at home to a lower half team & blew the title 👍
Spurs dilemma on 22:06 - May 14 with 767 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 20:15 - May 14 by union_jack

If only we were all as pious as you.

Actually, scrap that. Thank God we are not.

Its sport. In my world you play sport to win. It is not 'pious'. If the players do what the fans want and do not compete the whole leagues and concept is toast and the stadiums will be empty in no time.

It is enjoyable to see your rival failing but his is a bit of fun only. Stitch up in sport like those 0-0 world cup games when both team qualified left everyone watching a bit sick.

Spurs dilemma on 22:17 - May 14 with 746 viewsWhiterockin

The best team won, the habitual losers lost. How can Spurs be there or there about every season and win nothing, the issues must go deeper.

Spurs dilemma on 15:54 - May 15 with 558 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spurs dilemma on 22:17 - May 14 by Whiterockin

The best team won, the habitual losers lost. How can Spurs be there or there about every season and win nothing, the issues must go deeper.

The 'better' team one out of two. However Manchester city are also the 'best' team out of twenty.

Spurs buy B raters not A raters. Real good player like brennan Johnson but not the very best like Haarland. Manchester utd by B raters at A rater prices.

Spurs dilemma on 18:26 - May 15 with 497 viewsmax936

Spurs dilemma on 22:17 - May 14 by Whiterockin

Postecoglou, cut a forlorn figure at the end of the game, I'm not sure that he'll be there long, seems like he's seeing the same issues as Conte and Mourinho saw.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cydrrdmn05go

Spurs dilemma on 21:01 - May 15 with 429 viewspencoedjack

Spurs dilemma on 18:26 - May 15 by max936

Postecoglou, cut a forlorn figure at the end of the game, I'm not sure that he'll be there long, seems like he's seeing the same issues as Conte and Mourinho saw.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cydrrdmn05go

When you have Levy at the helm every top manager will get frustrated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024