Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question time leaders special 20:01 - Jun 20 with 1845 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems there’s one exclusion. 🤔

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Question time leaders special on 09:30 - Jun 21 with 678 viewscontroversial_jack

Farage, is a nasty piece of work. Apparently, he has praised Andrew Tate and insulted those on benefits.
Question time leaders special on 09:41 - Jun 21 with 663 viewsjohnlangy

Question time leaders special on 23:09 - Jun 20 by JumpingJackFlash

Slightly odd to have the SNP there as they only apply to Scotland. Otherwise every party leader there (including SNP) has at least 15 elected MPs. Reform has none. Plaid and Green have more right than Reform on that basis alone.

The SNP had 43 MP's in Westminster up until dissolution.
Question time leaders special on 13:07 - Jun 21 with 601 viewsKeithHaynes

Question time leaders special on 09:30 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

Farage, is a nasty piece of work. Apparently, he has praised Andrew Tate and insulted those on benefits.

Link ?

I’ve seen it, the mainstream once again taking things out of context to influence their readership. They do the same with anyone, not just Farage that is in anyway a threat.

Question time leaders special on 13:08 - Jun 21 with 596 viewsKeithHaynes

Question time leaders special on 21:50 - Jun 20 by Gwyn737

I’m not sure about that.

Farage has been on Question Time 10 times in the last 10 years. For some of that he’s been out of frontline politics too.

This is an election special, minus certain party leaders. I realise Galloway is in an extreme minority but he and Farage would take the Tory’s and Labour to the cleaners.

Question time leaders special on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 487 viewscontroversial_jack

Question time leaders special on 13:07 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Link ?

I’ve seen it, the mainstream once again taking things out of context to influence their readership. They do the same with anyone, not just Farage that is in anyway a threat.

Who knows, but that's what they did to Corbyn, character assassination.
Question time leaders special on 16:41 - Jun 21 with 470 viewsSullutaCreturned

Question time leaders special on 08:03 - Jun 21 by Gwyn737

Yep. There's absolutely no accountability for the crazy things he says.

A little part of me thinks the best thing would be for Reform to win about 30 seats and watch Farage spend the next 5 years trying to defend the lunatic stuff his poorly vetted MPs spout out in the HoC.

Poorly vetted, well I think the three main parties may have a case to answer there too, over the years. The tories certainly have a knack for picking totally unsuitable people and then defending them for being compete, blithering idiots! Think Pincher, Paterson, Imran Ahmad Khan, Bojo...hang on...

https://news.sky.com/story/all-the-tory-mps-who-have-been-suspended-since-rishi-

On the other side there's Christian Matheson, Geraint Davies, Diane Abbot, Nick Brown, hang on, another list of all parties,

https://www.politico.eu/article/westminster-unwanted-uk-mps-suspended-parties-sc

Poorly vetted, let the party which is without idiiots cast the first stone....
Question time leaders special on 19:14 - Jun 21 with 435 viewsGwyn737

Question time leaders special on 16:41 - Jun 21 by SullutaCreturned

Poorly vetted, well I think the three main parties may have a case to answer there too, over the years. The tories certainly have a knack for picking totally unsuitable people and then defending them for being compete, blithering idiots! Think Pincher, Paterson, Imran Ahmad Khan, Bojo...hang on...

https://news.sky.com/story/all-the-tory-mps-who-have-been-suspended-since-rishi-

On the other side there's Christian Matheson, Geraint Davies, Diane Abbot, Nick Brown, hang on, another list of all parties,

https://www.politico.eu/article/westminster-unwanted-uk-mps-suspended-parties-sc

Poorly vetted, let the party which is without idiiots cast the first stone....

Different situation, Cat.

The Reform candidates were rushed through and I believe they’ve lost three already. Farage says he’ll sue the vetting firm.

You’ve definitely identified a rogues gallery but there’s no way my local reform candidate would have got through any other parties vetting.
Question time leaders special on 20:09 - Jun 21 with 398 viewsSullutaCreturned

Question time leaders special on 19:14 - Jun 21 by Gwyn737

The Reform candidates were rushed through and I believe they’ve lost three already. Farage says he’ll sue the vetting firm.

You’ve definitely identified a rogues gallery but there’s no way my local reform candidate would have got through any other parties vetting.

Hang on, to me that makes it even worse. If reform rushed t through but the others took their time and STILL ended up with a proper rogues gallery, what does that say?
Login to get fewer ads

Question time leaders special on 20:26 - Jun 21 with 363 viewsSullutaCreturned

Question time leaders special on 08:13 - Jun 21 by nantywatcher

This has developed into a worthy Forum debate if only there were not so many overstated sweeping statements, ie ALL####are crooked ALL #### are stupid. It completely undermines good points that are being made. Anyway, Farage is a self indulgent tosser who idolises Trump and...it easy to get carried away though isn't it?

I just watched Starmer say there are too many self entitled people in politics.

Sweeping statements maybe but they are fairly accurate as the last 14 years have shown.

I posted a list of how many MP's have been suspended by their party since 2019. There's a lot of them.
The betting scandal recently. How many MP's can you name that you 100% believe to be good and capable people?
Question time leaders special on 22:40 - Jun 21 with 323 viewsBoundy

Question time leaders special on 21:41 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

I’ve followed this guy for years on social media, I’ve bought his books and generally agree with a lot that he says.

I cant say I've ever disagreed with what ever topic he's ever eloquently discussed .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Question time leaders special on 22:54 - Jun 21 with 309 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Question time leaders special on 19:14 - Jun 21 by Gwyn737

Why were they rushed through though? It’s not as if the election is a massive surprise. They knew it had to be this year. They’ve had plenty of time to select decent candidates.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Question time leaders special on 23:31 - Jun 21 with 289 viewsBoundy

Question time leaders special on 09:30 - Jun 21 by controversial_jack

Apparently or did?

Question time leaders special on 23:52 - Jun 21 with 270 viewsBoundy

Question time leaders special on 22:54 - Jun 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Why were they rushed through though? It’s not as if the election is a massive surprise. They knew it had to be this year. They’ve had plenty of time to select decent candidates.

Farage himself believed the election would be in the Autumn, and no he didn't bet on it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024