| England World Cup Squad 13:04 - May 22 with 7456 views | union_jack | For those who follow and support England, the squad has been announced. Some strange choices. Notably Maguire dropped in favour of Dan Burn. I would have thought the intangibles of taking someone if Maguire’s experience would have put him right up there as first on the squad list. I suppose Jordan Henderson will fill that role now as ‘father of the squad’. I’m also a bit disappointed that Max Dowman hasn’t been included. This guy is going to the very top and blooding him young would have been great for his development both domestically and internationally. 🏴 |  |
| |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 06:08 - May 25 with 1288 views | jackal | More credit for Bellamy for the job he's done. Wales have done really well under him. |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 12:24 - May 25 with 1177 views | KeithHaynes | I have to add that there are many England followers who follow the Swans. The reasons are vast. |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 16:47 - May 25 with 1142 views | Togg |
| England World Cup Squad on 10:00 - May 24 by Whiterockin | Go easy on him mate. Builthie is not having a good year, what with England at the WC and Wales not plus Labour being wiped out things are not going well for him. |
He's having a mare!! However England are the footballs great underachievers and it will probably happen again. To quote the'Life of Chuck' Stephen King.... it's the waiting that's the hard part. Honestly I would wish them well but the blinking press just gets me down. [Post edited 25 May 16:49]
|  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:01 - May 25 with 1114 views | Whiterockin |
| England World Cup Squad on 16:47 - May 25 by Togg | He's having a mare!! However England are the footballs great underachievers and it will probably happen again. To quote the'Life of Chuck' Stephen King.... it's the waiting that's the hard part. Honestly I would wish them well but the blinking press just gets me down. [Post edited 25 May 16:49]
|
Exactly I want all the British clubs to do well, particularly as we are in the English pyramid and a successful side can have a knock on effect. Its the arrogant English press that put many off. |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:15 - May 25 with 1092 views | union_jack |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:01 - May 25 by Whiterockin | Exactly I want all the British clubs to do well, particularly as we are in the English pyramid and a successful side can have a knock on effect. Its the arrogant English press that put many off. |
Totally agree with you both on the press. They need to dial it down and take the pressure off them and they’d be more successful. You can’t blame fans singing ‘it’s Coming Home’ even though it’s done, after all these years of hurt, in hope rather than expectation. |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:30 - May 25 with 1059 views | trampie |
| England World Cup Squad on 12:24 - May 25 by KeithHaynes | I have to add that there are many England followers who follow the Swans. The reasons are vast. |
Yes look at me I go right back to Tomaszewski, Bettega and Nehoda. |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:38 - May 25 with 1049 views | onehunglow |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:15 - May 25 by union_jack | Totally agree with you both on the press. They need to dial it down and take the pressure off them and they’d be more successful. You can’t blame fans singing ‘it’s Coming Home’ even though it’s done, after all these years of hurt, in hope rather than expectation. |
Ok I live in a not very Ingurland peninsular but fans of all three Merseyside clubs are anything but arrogant about the national team I am utterly ambivalent I do feel vonitvin my mouth however when our beauts go on about I gerkund this and that Chanting Argentina will live with me forever Argentina, a country that killed Welsh military And why don’t we sing the words of Men of hariech now we’re all bilingual Few go to Chapel now too |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:40 - May 25 with 1048 views | onehunglow | I just hope our lads are not injured playing for their countries International football ,for me ? Nah |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| England World Cup Squad on 21:13 - May 25 with 983 views | Demitrius |
| England World Cup Squad on 17:15 - May 25 by union_jack | Totally agree with you both on the press. They need to dial it down and take the pressure off them and they’d be more successful. You can’t blame fans singing ‘it’s Coming Home’ even though it’s done, after all these years of hurt, in hope rather than expectation. |
Against my better judgement thinking it would be pants I started watching Dear England on iPlayer.... I have to say the first two eps were very good and the whole expectation thing is a central theme... |  |
| “Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …” |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 22:00 - May 25 with 959 views | union_jack |
| England World Cup Squad on 21:13 - May 25 by Demitrius | Against my better judgement thinking it would be pants I started watching Dear England on iPlayer.... I have to say the first two eps were very good and the whole expectation thing is a central theme... |
I’ve ‘recorded’ it so will look at it shortly. |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 06:43 - May 26 with 899 views | builthjack | I can see the East singing “Its coming home” rather loudly come August. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 07:17 - May 26 with 876 views | Whiterockin |
| England World Cup Squad on 06:43 - May 26 by builthjack | I can see the East singing “Its coming home” rather loudly come August. |
The way your year is going they will probably win it. |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 10:38 - May 26 with 850 views | union_jack |
| England World Cup Squad on 07:17 - May 26 by Whiterockin | The way your year is going they will probably win it. |
🙏🙏🙏🤣🤣 |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 20:36 - May 26 with 819 views | builthjack |
| England World Cup Squad on 07:17 - May 26 by Whiterockin | The way your year is going they will probably win it. |
I am having very good year. Very good indeed. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 22:07 - May 26 with 801 views | onehunglow |
| England World Cup Squad on 20:36 - May 26 by builthjack | I am having very good year. Very good indeed. |
… and it could change for the worst tomorrow Assume nothing |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 08:49 - May 27 with 745 views | DoubeDoube |
| England World Cup Squad on 06:43 - May 26 by builthjack | I can see the East singing “Its coming home” rather loudly come August. |
I'm with you mate. The sooner they are out the better! |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 09:30 - May 27 with 729 views | onehunglow |
| England World Cup Squad on 08:49 - May 27 by DoubeDoube | I'm with you mate. The sooner they are out the better! |
Yeah,fans clearly need to be vetted Clearly too many unfit to watch the team Just wondering as to who decides though Should we have a vetting process for fans Problem is we’d wipe out 50. % of our current crowd While fans are watching a game, whether live or via stream,clearly some are analysing others I’m not sure ifany other club have these cretinous supercilious individuals . |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 12:34 - May 27 with 714 views | DoubeDoube |
| England World Cup Squad on 09:30 - May 27 by onehunglow | Yeah,fans clearly need to be vetted Clearly too many unfit to watch the team Just wondering as to who decides though Should we have a vetting process for fans Problem is we’d wipe out 50. % of our current crowd While fans are watching a game, whether live or via stream,clearly some are analysing others I’m not sure ifany other club have these cretinous supercilious individuals . |
this has gone over my head tbf! I am sure it was funny in your head when you typed it though? |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:11 - May 27 with 704 views | onehunglow |
| England World Cup Squad on 12:34 - May 27 by DoubeDoube | this has gone over my head tbf! I am sure it was funny in your head when you typed it though? |
A little levity Sprinkled with sarcasm There again,who decides who’s a good fan.? Our fans are graded like flour |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:37 - May 27 with 687 views | Gwyn737 |
| England World Cup Squad on 12:24 - May 25 by KeithHaynes | I have to add that there are many England followers who follow the Swans. The reasons are vast. |
There are and IMO they should be welcomed and thanked? Me sopport England though? Na. It’s derby thing for me. I don’t see much of a difference in a Welsh Swans fan wanting Engeland to win because they’ree British, and wanting Cardiff to win the Championship next season because we’re all Welsh. |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:44 - May 27 with 682 views | raynor94 |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:37 - May 27 by Gwyn737 | There are and IMO they should be welcomed and thanked? Me sopport England though? Na. It’s derby thing for me. I don’t see much of a difference in a Welsh Swans fan wanting Engeland to win because they’ree British, and wanting Cardiff to win the Championship next season because we’re all Welsh. |
I'm British and Welsh and can certainly say Cardiff winning the Championship would kill me. No matter what sport I'd always want a Home Nation to succeed over foreign opposition |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:49 - May 27 with 677 views | Gwyn737 |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:44 - May 27 by raynor94 | I'm British and Welsh and can certainly say Cardiff winning the Championship would kill me. No matter what sport I'd always want a Home Nation to succeed over foreign opposition |
What’s the difference? I can’t see it. |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:51 - May 27 with 675 views | union_jack |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:49 - May 27 by Gwyn737 | What’s the difference? I can’t see it. |
Well, I support every British side that plays in European club competitions even though I may dislike the club e.g. Man City. That woukd not however extend to Cardiff. Play up Timbuktu Tigers! |  |
|  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:58 - May 27 with 669 views | Gwyn737 |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:51 - May 27 by union_jack | Well, I support every British side that plays in European club competitions even though I may dislike the club e.g. Man City. That woukd not however extend to Cardiff. Play up Timbuktu Tigers! |
Same as me! I support all the home nations. Except England 😉 |  | |  |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:59 - May 27 with 668 views | Whiterockin |
| England World Cup Squad on 13:44 - May 27 by raynor94 | I'm British and Welsh and can certainly say Cardiff winning the Championship would kill me. No matter what sport I'd always want a Home Nation to succeed over foreign opposition |
Agreed. |  | |  |
| |