| New car question 17:38 - Sep 25 with 408 views | AguycalledJack | Im in the market for a new car. When i say new car it doeant have to brandnew. I drive 65 miles a day. So all my reading and input into ai is pointing me towards electrix die ti the mileage. I hate spending on cars, so im thinking low mileage ex demo etc. Anybody got any advice as im well out of my comfort zone. Kowledge is power and all that. Been to see a couple today and mybhead is fried already. 😂.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| New car question on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 394 views | Whiterockin | Check out Cazoo and do a pre reg search for a petrol model, you will have to travel to pick it up but save £1,000s See the other thread about sold state batteries. |  | |  |
| New car question on 18:28 - Sep 25 with 337 views | raynor94 | I've always found Motorpoint good for nearly new low mileage cars |  |
|  |
| New car question on 18:30 - Sep 25 with 336 views | JACKMANANDBOY | Good lease deals on some EVs, which make sense as the technology is evolving so quickly |  |
|  |
| New car question on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 275 views | Dr_Winston |
| New car question on 18:28 - Sep 25 by raynor94 | I've always found Motorpoint good for nearly new low mileage cars |
Had my last three cars from Motorpoint. I have no complaints. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| |