Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buzz 19:11 - Jan 18 with 2201 viewsranger99

He gets so much stick was at lofts last night he almost scored from the half way line not to mention his ball through to to swp . Not saying he is brilliant but I personally really rate him . Warnock wasn't keen but now he is gone hopefully hewill get his chance to prove himself !

Your thoughts
Buzz on 19:14 - Jan 18 with 1600 viewswittle

he is only getting a game cos its all we have right now his best days are behind him im afraid and i would be amazed if he is still here next season.
Buzz on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 1583 viewsGloucs_R

Average but good set pieces. Its hard to judge any fringe player as they dont play reserve games very often (personally i think NW got that wrong) so probably arent match fit. It would seem that NW regime wasnt that up to date in physical and fitness training

Poll: Are we staying up?

Buzz on 19:16 - Jan 18 with 1575 viewsBlackCrowe

How he got stick last night is beyond me. Is he Faurlin or Adel...no, but he was the most creative player on show last night. FFS.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Buzz on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 1569 viewsranger99

Buzz on 19:14 - Jan 18 by wittle

he is only getting a game cos its all we have right now his best days are behind him im afraid and i would be amazed if he is still here next season.

I understand that completely but while we have not great cover and is playing well he should play regardless of where he will be next season
Buzz on 19:18 - Jan 18 with 1564 viewsstan4england

His storming free kick led to the corner from which we scored as well and I dare say he would have taken the corner if he hadn't been subbed. He's not done anything amazing but he is creeping back. With a full strength team, I'd have him on the bench to come on when swp or tarns come off.
Buzz on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1560 viewsgobbles

Buzz on 19:14 - Jan 18 by wittle

How do you know his best days are behind him? Warnock never gave him a look-in. I can't see how anyone can judge that unless thy have seen him play.
He looked good at Everton, OK at Wigan and Warnock gave him 20 minutes the whole season after that
Buzz on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1552 viewswittle

Buzz on 19:15 - Jan 18 by Gloucs_R

Average but good set pieces. Its hard to judge any fringe player as they dont play reserve games very often (personally i think NW got that wrong) so probably arent match fit. It would seem that NW regime wasnt that up to date in physical and fitness training

dont know how you can say nw got it wrong we got promoted without buzz and he was always gonna struggle to get a game in front of faurlin.
Buzz on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 1532 viewswittle

Buzz on 19:19 - Jan 18 by gobbles

How do you know his best days are behind him? Warnock never gave him a look-in. I can't see how anyone can judge that unless thy have seen him play.
He looked good at Everton, OK at Wigan and Warnock gave him 20 minutes the whole season after that

so he was hardly used all last season in a side that won the league and now he should be playing in the toughest league in the world.
Login to get fewer ads

Buzz on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 1524 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah, he's making progress in getting back his sharpness. I wonder what's happening in training this week, because I'd far rather we had him alongside Barton on Saturday than have Derry in there.

If he can keep going in the right direction I'd have him competing for the bench for the rest of the season, but we do desperately need another CM - he's not the answer to loosing Ale by any means.
Buzz on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 1516 viewsGloucs_R

Good managers improve players.....lets hope Hughes and support team can start to get the best out of our lads.

Buzz on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 1516 viewsted_hendrix

His free kick was probably the best I've seen any Rangers player take for a long-long time, I thought he had a decent game but strewth he look knackered.
Last night was against a league 1side remember though, i'm not so sure he could cut It against prem players, mind you I'm not sure most of our team last night could either.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Buzz on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 1502 viewswittle

Buzz on 19:23 - Jan 18 by Gloucs_R

Good managers improve players.....lets hope Hughes and support team can start to get the best out of our lads.

he will have his work cut out improving fitz hall
Buzz on 19:29 - Jan 18 with 1480 viewsQPR_Jim

With Barton back in the middle for the next match I'd start with Buz ahead of Derry. If we start with Derry and Barton in the middle I'd be worried, a bit like when Adel was left out for the Sunderland line-up.
Buzz on 19:29 - Jan 18 with 1477 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Would definitely start him ahead of Derry with Barton back on Saturday.
Buzz on 19:37 - Jan 18 with 1450 viewsWestbourneR

Sadly Derry has struggled badly, he seems to have lost all his confidence and his ability to pass has gone out the window with it.

Hill is struggling too but i've always felt he is CB, that's what he was before Warnock got hold of him.

I think Buzz has been our brightest spark under Hughes, he is dangerous long shots and free kicks and he can pass pretty well. I'd defo have him in alongside Barton.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Buzz on 19:39 - Jan 18 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

If he hasn't moved ahead of Derry in the pecking order after the last two games I'll be very surprised indeed.
Buzz on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 1430 viewsJamie

Buzz on 19:39 - Jan 18 by Northernr

If he hasn't moved ahead of Derry in the pecking order after the last two games I'll be very surprised indeed.

Another lovely jumper btw!
Buzz on 19:47 - Jan 18 with 1405 viewsRanger78

I think he is better than he has been given credit for recently. He has showed touches of real class in the last 2 games and takes a very good set piece, which we have been struggling with.

Surely he will partner Barton until someone new comes in. That has to be a stronger partnership than anything that includes Derry??
Buzz on 19:55 - Jan 18 with 1381 viewsGloucs_R

Luke Young LB, Connolly at RB?

Buzz on 19:58 - Jan 18 with 1371 viewsactonman

if we play derry and barton on saturday expect a very long afternoon chasing wigan players around midfield.
Buzz on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 1361 viewswittle

Buzz on 19:58 - Jan 18 by actonman

if we play derry and barton on saturday expect a very long afternoon chasing wigan players around midfield.

what makes you think buzz playing will make it different
Buzz on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 1337 viewsactonman

Buzz on 20:00 - Jan 18 by wittle

what makes you think buzz playing will make it different

when we have the ball we might just be able to do something with it other than giving it straight back to wigan
Buzz on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 1322 viewsBklynRanger

When Derry was playing alongside Ale it was clear to him what his job was - win the ball, give it to Ale.

NW was always clear about that - Derry is not a distributor of the ball (especially at this level). He does ok picking out lateral passes but he's not going to open up a defence - Buzz can do that but last night he would give it to Derry in some crucial situations when he should have been the one on the ball feeding it through.

Alongside Barton I think there'd be a better balance of passing, and let's face it - our forwards need it on a plate 3 or 4 times in order to get it anywhere near the net.
Buzz on 20:22 - Jan 18 with 1320 viewswittle

Buzz on 20:16 - Jan 18 by actonman

when we have the ball we might just be able to do something with it other than giving it straight back to wigan

buzz has done better than but with barton playing and pushing on he may well opt for derry just to hold
Buzz on 20:28 - Jan 18 with 1302 viewsactonman

Buzz on 20:22 - Jan 18 by wittle

buzz has done better than but with barton playing and pushing on he may well opt for derry just to hold

i would have barton doing the defensive stuff and buzz trying to be creative..... fk knows ? probs have swp playing there for all i know
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024