Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olympic Football at Wembley 19:02 - Jul 31 with 958 viewsSnipper

The alcohol ban in the seating areas extends to Olympic football too.

Surely you need a pint or 3 to watch the birds for 90 mins. Saying that, the beer is billy cotton anyway.

Olympic Football at Wembley on 19:15 - Jul 31 with 931 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can you drink at other events (albeit I assume they're charging six quid a pint or something)? Been invited to handball tomorrow and could probably do with a few to get through it.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 19:20 - Jul 31 with 918 viewsSnipper

Olympic Football at Wembley on 19:15 - Jul 31 by Watford_Ranger

Can you drink at other events (albeit I assume they're charging six quid a pint or something)? Been invited to handball tomorrow and could probably do with a few to get through it.

Football is the only Olympic sport that you can't have a pint while actually watching it. £4:70 a pint too. Robbing tossers.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 20:40 - Jul 31 with 875 viewsdelhoop

Olympic Football at Wembley on 19:20 - Jul 31 by Snipper

Football is the only Olympic sport that you can't have a pint while actually watching it. £4:70 a pint too. Robbing tossers.

buy a round you thight wad
Olympic Football at Wembley on 20:54 - Jul 31 with 859 viewsnadera78

I was drinking at the basketball arena the other night.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 21:05 - Jul 31 with 849 viewsted_hendrix

Olympic Football at Wembley on 20:40 - Jul 31 by delhoop

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Olympic Football at Wembley on 21:38 - Jul 31 with 827 viewsqueensparker

Girls have just beaten Brazil in a competitive tournament, fair play to them, when was the last time we did that!
Olympic Football at Wembley on 21:54 - Jul 31 with 792 viewsTacticalR

Olympic Football at Wembley on 21:38 - Jul 31 by queensparker

Girls have just beaten Brazil in a competitive tournament, fair play to them, when was the last time we did that!

England beat Japan the eventual world champions in the first round of the World Cup last year. But that performance from Team GB tonight was a lot better than England last year.

Air hostess clique

Olympic Football at Wembley on 21:54 - Jul 31 with 791 viewsSnipper

Olympic Football at Wembley on 20:40 - Jul 31 by delhoop

Learn to spell you spanner.
Login to get fewer ads

Olympic Football at Wembley on 22:56 - Jul 31 with 743 viewsBlackCrowe

Just back. It was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 70,000 attendance...bit high pitched though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Olympic Football at Wembley on 23:07 - Jul 31 with 728 viewsSnipper

Olympic Football at Wembley on 22:56 - Jul 31 by BlackCrowe

Just back. It was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 70,000 attendance...bit high pitched though.

Very high pitched. Loads of Brizzo's in attendance. A couple of lovely girlies in front of me.

Great performance too.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 23:11 - Jul 31 with 715 viewsrunningman75

Really enjoyed it, the team GB women were a lot more committed compared to the overpaid males. Good luck to them in the quarter finals vs Canada. Also enjoyed going to Wembley though would rather be there watching the hoops.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 23:41 - Jul 31 with 694 viewsQPR1882

Olympic Football at Wembley on 19:20 - Jul 31 by Snipper

Off topic

Lords charges £3.50 a pint of fosters when Middlesex are playing and £4.50 a pint when England are playing. These big stadiums do like ripping punters off.
Olympic Football at Wembley on 01:34 - Aug 1 with 658 viewsstonebridgers

It's probably something to do with it being organised by FIFA and they have rules in place. I noticed the FIFA flag flying next to the Olympic one on Sunday.

Stonebridgers

Olympic Football at Wembley on 08:40 - Aug 1 with 605 viewsVish

Olympic Football at Wembley on 23:41 - Jul 31 by QPR1882

Off topic

Lords charges £3.50 a pint of fosters when Middlesex are playing and £4.50 a pint when England are playing. These big stadiums do like ripping punters off.

i think at Olympic venues its £4.20 for just 330ml of Heineken
Olympic Football at Wembley on 08:50 - Aug 1 with 602 viewsreal_loftus

Last night at Wembley was a lot more enjoyable than I expected. All a bit high pitched and polite, as previous posters have mentioned. Not being a connoisseur of womens footy, I was expecting a bit of kick, chase and giggle. But far from it, Hope Powell had them playing expansive, neat, first time footy and they genuinely played Brazil out of the game. Cant say I'll rush back to another women's international, but my missus and my 3 and 5 yr olds enjoyed it immensely.

ATAF

ATAF.

Olympic Football at Wembley on 09:53 - Aug 1 with 584 viewsdaveB

it's £4.30 for a bottle of Heineken or Bulmers at the Olympic park, you can get pints but not sure how much they were
Olympic Football at Wembley on 10:46 - Aug 1 with 561 viewsLewes_r

Heading to wembley shortly.. Dont think ill be buying the beer there.. Hopefully ill be able to see gabon v korea between mexican waves

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024