Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1600 for spurs!!! 22:38 - Sep 3 with 10184 viewsLoyalR

Do the club really have any idea what is going on, this really is a joke!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
1600 for spurs!!! on 12:59 - Sep 13 with 1005 viewsJonDoeman

1600 for spurs!!! on 12:46 - Sep 13 by TGRRRSSS

This is probably why as we said agesago when they did what they did with Lower Loft we said at the time many tickets might not go onsale cos people couldn't buy in Lower and many may not fancy taking kids to a game like Chelsea what with the hatred and the Terry business inflaming things

They could put them on general sale and they'd go no bother, don't know what they are waiting for, members have had long enough.

It Is What It Is !!

1600 for spurs!!! on 13:20 - Sep 13 with 961 viewsdaveB

We didn't sell out Chelsea for the cup game either.

The family stand hasn't helped and this was pointed out to the club at the time, my kids seat will be empty on Saturday as I'm not bringing him to this one and can't upgrade it anymore
1600 for spurs!!! on 15:08 - Sep 13 with 888 viewslosethedrum

1600 for spurs!!! on 11:18 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Tottenham now gone to general sale. Chelsea not sold out either.

Tickets in south africa road are returns and there are only two . Try buying one of the remaining in the lower loft and you will be told the system wont let you . So how exactly are they going to sell out ? As they are single seats and you are advised you must have kid/kids with you .
1600 for spurs!!! on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 876 viewstoboboly

Annoyingly I bought tix for the Spurs game in their end because I thought we would sell out our allocation super quick.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

1600 for spurs!!! on 15:32 - Sep 13 with 855 viewslosethedrum

1600 for spurs!!! on 15:15 - Sep 13 by toboboly

Annoyingly I bought tix for the Spurs game in their end because I thought we would sell out our allocation super quick.

Yep wouldnt have killed the club to put somewhere on their website that if the 1600 sold out they would ask for extra tickets. Even if they had just said initial allocation 1600 we could have gleaned something from that.
1600 for spurs!!! on 17:39 - Sep 13 with 788 viewssimmo

May be a long shot but if anybody fancies swapping an upper tier for a lower tier ticket I have a single in the lower. My mate is in upper and would ideally like to be up there if anybody has a mutual desire!

PM etc...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024