Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official site still shite 16:04 - Sep 5 with 2701 viewsG_Dale

says our form is Won 1 drawn 1, scored 2 conceded 0. its also asking if ill make the trip to torquay. no fanks

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

official site still shite on 16:10 - Sep 5 with 1746 viewsTVOS1907

Isn't that just at home in the league?

I think there's a tab nearby to press for away?

Torquay is great, but we lost!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

official site still shite on 16:40 - Sep 5 with 1700 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Also noticed the board outside the ground last night had our next game as Barnet last Saturday. I know its been done to death but its just incompetent. Should have had big signs up advertising the entrance fee of last nights game but as we all know blah blah blah.............repeat ad infinitum.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
official site still shite on 16:45 - Sep 5 with 1687 views442Dale

official site still shite on 16:40 - Sep 5 by jimmysbaldhead

Also noticed the board outside the ground last night had our next game as Barnet last Saturday. I know its been done to death but its just incompetent. Should have had big signs up advertising the entrance fee of last nights game but as we all know blah blah blah.............repeat ad infinitum.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

What problem?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

official site still shite on 17:34 - Sep 5 with 1644 viewsTVOS1907

official site still shite on 16:45 - Sep 5 by 442Dale

What problem?

The problem getting to Torquay.

official site still shite on 17:34 - Sep 5 with 1642 viewsphomem

I've given up looking at it
official site still shite on 17:37 - Sep 5 with 1637 viewsSuddenLad

When's the Indie Night ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

official site still shite on 17:47 - Sep 5 with 1624 views442Dale

official site still shite on 17:34 - Sep 5 by phomem

I've given up looking at it

The fixture board, the problem or Torquay?

official site still shite on 17:52 - Sep 5 with 1614 viewsphomem

The official site!
Login to get fewer ads

official site still shite on 17:52 - Sep 5 with 1614 viewsphomem

The official site!
official site still shite on 18:14 - Sep 5 with 1551 viewsdribdrab

I can't believe the new site hasn't been taken down yet.
Traffic must have gone through the floor. I don't have the patience to deal with this utter shite.
Surely when the new sites start hitting club's online earnings via the shop something will have to be done about it.
I assume somebody monitors traffic to the site, and it must be down. I used to be a regular visitor and these days just use this site, bbc and sky sports.
The company that designed this pile of shite must bear the responsibility for this. And this is one of those few occasions where the data won't lie!
official site still shite on 18:18 - Sep 5 with 1540 viewsmacro

official site still shite on 18:14 - Sep 5 by dribdrab

I can't believe the new site hasn't been taken down yet.
Traffic must have gone through the floor. I don't have the patience to deal with this utter shite.
Surely when the new sites start hitting club's online earnings via the shop something will have to be done about it.
I assume somebody monitors traffic to the site, and it must be down. I used to be a regular visitor and these days just use this site, bbc and sky sports.
The company that designed this pile of shite must bear the responsibility for this. And this is one of those few occasions where the data won't lie!

I'm sure someone put that there's a big meeting coming up to discuss all the goings on and how the sites aren't working properly
official site still shite on 18:22 - Sep 5 with 1529 viewsD_Alien

official site still shite on 18:18 - Sep 5 by macro

I'm sure someone put that there's a big meeting coming up to discuss all the goings on and how the sites aren't working properly

But will they get the date and time right?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

official site still shite on 18:27 - Sep 5 with 1512 viewsphomem

official site still shite on 18:22 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

But will they get the date and time right?

You can but hope!
official site still shite on 20:29 - Sep 5 with 1438 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

is anybody else helping problems can't access the Rochdale page even after clearing my cookies Burton's website is working fine though

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

official site still shite on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 1412 viewsYouTubeDale

official site still shite on 20:29 - Sep 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

is anybody else helping problems can't access the Rochdale page even after clearing my cookies Burton's website is working fine though

Yes, I'm glad you mentioned this Taz. I have cleared my cookies, eaten a few as well, and still can't get the official Rochdale site to load.

Wait until tomorrow I guess. I know at the Fans' forum they were saying that the site is having big problems.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

official site still shite on 20:53 - Sep 5 with 1401 views442Dale

Amazed that the bigger clubs in the Championship are putting up with it.

Every club should look to claim compensation for potential loss of business.

official site still shite on 20:53 - Sep 5 with 1393 viewsTVOS1907

official site still shite on 20:29 - Sep 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

Same here, Taz.

official site still shite on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 1361 views442Dale

Working for me.

Went looking to see what Coleman said after yesterday's game. There's a link to some highlights.

official site still shite on 21:27 - Sep 5 with 1356 viewsSheffdale

I could not access the site on firefox but was ok on chrome today. I still subscribe as I like the commentaries and goals.
official site still shite on 21:30 - Sep 5 with 1349 views442Dale

official site still shite on 21:27 - Sep 5 by Sheffdale

I could not access the site on firefox but was ok on chrome today. I still subscribe as I like the commentaries and goals.

Sky Sports website has all the goals now but can see why commentaries are popular.

It would be interesting to know how many subscribers and what they use the player service for. There must be a target to drive up subscriptions.

official site still shite on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 1337 viewsTVOS1907

official site still shite on 21:27 - Sep 5 by Sheffdale

Still not working on Chrome for me!

official site still shite on 21:40 - Sep 5 with 1335 viewsmr_fri_night

official site still shite on 21:36 - Sep 5 by TVOS1907

Still not working on Chrome for me!

Is it DalePlayer that wont work TVOS or just the site? Ive just tried to go on the normal site using IE but it says webpage unavailable which is the first time ive had trouble with it.

There is a big meeting either next week or week after for all clubs to send representatives too.
official site still shite on 21:45 - Sep 5 with 1327 views442Dale

official site still shite on 21:40 - Sep 5 by mr_fri_night

Is it DalePlayer that wont work TVOS or just the site? Ive just tried to go on the normal site using IE but it says webpage unavailable which is the first time ive had trouble with it.

There is a big meeting either next week or week after for all clubs to send representatives too.

It sounds like the problems some clubs had when they first launched with some fans being told to use different browsers (think that was on a Notts County site). Working perfectly fine for me, but whoever it is who is in charge of providing the service to clubs should have called this meeting weeks ago. Some clubs would be within their rights to look to get out of this deal and get their own sites again.

official site still shite on 21:52 - Sep 5 with 1309 viewsSalwaDale

official site still shite on 21:45 - Sep 5 by 442Dale

It sounds like the problems some clubs had when they first launched with some fans being told to use different browsers (think that was on a Notts County site). Working perfectly fine for me, but whoever it is who is in charge of providing the service to clubs should have called this meeting weeks ago. Some clubs would be within their rights to look to get out of this deal and get their own sites again.

Can't get on to the site via Chrome, IE or Firefox, despite cookies and cache being cleared. Even tried it on two different computers. Doesn't even work on my phone. Something about too many redirects keeps popping up.

Utter garbage, but it did just about work for dale player last night. Think it may be time to cancel the subscription.

TBBT

official site still shite on 22:00 - Sep 5 with 1289 viewsTVOS1907

official site still shite on 21:40 - Sep 5 by mr_fri_night

The site. Just getting an error message about a redirect loop.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024