Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion 20:16 - Sep 9 with 9182 viewsBanned4ever

Cameron to apologise to families of Hillsborough victims on day unseen files will be released

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-cameron-to-apologise-to-hillsborough-
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:40 - Sep 9 with 4067 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

the puppet shouldn't be apologizing it should be Maggie Thatcher who apologizing for the cover-ups to the Hillsborough Families

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:43 - Sep 9 with 4048 viewsBanned4ever

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:40 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

the puppet shouldn't be apologizing it should be Maggie Thatcher who apologizing for the cover-ups to the Hillsborough Families

Very True
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:50 - Sep 9 with 4038 viewspioneer

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:43 - Sep 9 by Banned4ever

Very True

She's got her come uppance, a long, slow and hopefully painful decline.

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:50 - Sep 9 with 4038 views442Dale

Documentary on bbc1 tonight, 10.25.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 00:03 - Sep 10 with 3926 viewssweetcorn

maybe the fans of liverpool should be apologising to themselves also?

I have no doubt the police were at fault that day, but the liverpool fans were equally to blame, they can't just play the victim.

That club is a sympathy whore.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 00:09 - Sep 10 with 3909 viewsKenBoon

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 00:03 - Sep 10 by sweetcorn

I have no doubt the police were at fault that day, but the liverpool fans were equally to blame, they can't just play the victim.

You're trying too hard.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 01:15 - Sep 10 with 3884 viewsMoonyDale

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 00:03 - Sep 10 by sweetcorn

The whole city of Liverpool is a sympathy whore..........

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 08:29 - Sep 10 with 3832 viewssweetcorn

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 00:09 - Sep 10 by KenBoon

You're trying too hard.

trying to hard, with what?

I've stated my opinion on the matter and thats that.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:01 - Sep 10 with 3778 viewsBanned4ever

If, I Remembered right it all, happen,because,ticketless, Liverpool fans turned up
and rather then have them outside the ground the police in there wisdom let them into a sold out away end.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:33 - Sep 10 with 3760 viewsrochdalefan9

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:01 - Sep 10 by Banned4ever

If, I Remembered right it all, happen,because,ticketless, Liverpool fans turned up
and rather then have them outside the ground the police in there wisdom let them into a sold out away end.

Thats very good newss. Now I think he ought to apologise to disabled fans for cutting services and benefits. Disabled people cant help being ill and need more than the mini amount to live on.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:43 - Sep 10 with 3744 viewsBanned4ever

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:33 - Sep 10 by rochdalefan9

Thats very good newss. Now I think he ought to apologise to disabled fans for cutting services and benefits. Disabled people cant help being ill and need more than the mini amount to live on.

people, got what they voted for the, Tories always hit the weakest in society.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:56 - Sep 10 with 3741 viewsceme_ender

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 01:15 - Sep 10 by MoonyDale

The whole city of Liverpool is a sympathy whore..........

Shut up you fu-cking bell end, i think they have every right to be quite angry about the completely unneccessary loss of life. You don't expect to go to a game of football with your family and for your two daughters not to come home alive, or your son or husband. People travel to football without tickets, always have done and always will. The police would have been expecting this and should have been able to control this outside of the ground.
The people that died were completely innocent football fans like ourselves. What gives you the right to pass judgement like that. How would you feel you heartless c.unt.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 11:52 - Sep 10 with 3685 viewsBirchy915

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:50 - Sep 9 by pioneer

She's got her come uppance, a long, slow and hopefully painful decline.

Well that's very nice of you, ever stop to consider that people on this forum may have relatives with Dementia? Not a nice thing to wish on somebody, even people you hate.
I won't deny it, I have nothing against Thatcher, but if it were someone I despise, Gordon Brown for instance, I still wouldn't wish it upon him.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:04 - Sep 10 with 3664 viewsBirchy915

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 20:40 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

"the puppet" surely that is Clegg, not Cameron.
Tell me Tazzy, why was Thatcher evil?

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:06 - Sep 10 with 3660 viewsfitzochris

Hillsborough is a very difficult thing to make accurate comment on unless you were there that day, which I wasn't, so I won't.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:36 - Sep 10 with 3635 viewsMoonyDale

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:56 - Sep 10 by ceme_ender

Shut up you fu-cking bell end, i think they have every right to be quite angry about the completely unneccessary loss of life. You don't expect to go to a game of football with your family and for your two daughters not to come home alive, or your son or husband. People travel to football without tickets, always have done and always will. The police would have been expecting this and should have been able to control this outside of the ground.
The people that died were completely innocent football fans like ourselves. What gives you the right to pass judgement like that. How would you feel you heartless c.unt.

Be quiet you f*cktard, as the song goes sit down shut up.......And if you woud ever like to say anything like that to my face just PM me and I can teach you some manners....Now F*Ck OFF you Tvvat

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:39 - Sep 10 with 3633 viewsBanned4ever

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:04 - Sep 10 by Birchy915

"the puppet" surely that is Clegg, not Cameron.
Tell me Tazzy, why was Thatcher evil?

How, about destroying whole, communities and peoples lively hoods
Miners,metal, workers and shipyards.

Selling, off cheap,BT,Gas/electric,Rail,netwoks, and now these companies are racking in big prophets and paying mega bonus to directors-and shareholders
While still being heavy, subsidised by the government.

3million, unemployed.

And, manufacturing A war with Argentina

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:43 - Sep 10 with 3616 viewsMoonyDale

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 10:56 - Sep 10 by ceme_ender

And just to set the record straight for you and your three brain cells.....Perhaps if some of the blame was directed at the pissed up Liverpool fans who were climbing fkin gates and forcing their way into a full end which forced the hand of the police who then opened the gates, instead of blaming everyone else rather than look at themselves a bit....Typical fkin apologist for the actions of their own fans you bell end.....Nobody however has the balls to come out and say it, to afraid of upsetting the do gooder tree hugging politically correct arseholes that you seem to be one of........

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:44 - Sep 10 with 3614 viewsjudd

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:39 - Sep 10 by Banned4ever

How, about destroying whole, communities and peoples lively hoods
Miners,metal, workers and shipyards.

Selling, off cheap,BT,Gas/electric,Rail,netwoks, and now these companies are racking in big prophets and paying mega bonus to directors-and shareholders
While still being heavy, subsidised by the government.

3million, unemployed.

And, manufacturing A war with Argentina

What fookin prophets - Mohammed?

And how did she manufacture a war with Argentina - them corn beef eating cow fookers invaded sovereign British territory?

Poll: What is it to be then?

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:53 - Sep 10 with 3595 viewsTTNYear

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:44 - Sep 10 by judd

And how did she manufacture a war with Argentina - them corn beef eating cow fookers invaded sovereign British territory?

And how do you manufacturer a war?

I tell you how, you put together a dossier saying that some one has got geet big bombs when all they have is a stick and a couple of stones. Surely no one would do that, would they... sounds like a Tory jape?

Oh!

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:00 - Sep 10 with 3581 viewsBanned4ever

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:44 - Sep 10 by judd

She, was told by the Americans, 3month prior to the Invasion what the Argy, was.upto, She chose to ignorer the warnings.

Why do you think we had a, fleet put together so quick?
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:10 - Sep 10 with 3562 viewsBanned4ever

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 12:53 - Sep 10 by TTNYear

And how do you manufacturer a war?

I tell you how, you put together a dossier saying that some one has got geet big bombs when all they have is a stick and a couple of stones. Surely no one would do that, would they... sounds like a Tory jape?

Oh!

Yea and the guy with the sticks and stones chose to ignore the UN.

And kept chucking out the-UN team.

Blair put of A American, invasion -3times.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:15 - Sep 10 with 3547 viewsJumeirahDale

The wars of the last decade are a far greater fooking evil than what went on in the Falklands.
One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:20 - Sep 10 with 3534 viewsjudd

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:00 - Sep 10 by Banned4ever

She, was told by the Americans, 3month prior to the Invasion what the Argy, was.upto, She chose to ignorer the warnings.

Why do you think we had a, fleet put together so quick?

Sweet fookin' Jesus.

We had a fleet in existence.

Military personnel are always on short notice call for return to unit.

Poll: What is it to be then?

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:23 - Sep 10 with 3526 viewsTTNYear

One of the, darkest days in English football has it reached its final conclusion on 13:10 - Sep 10 by Banned4ever

Yea and the guy with the sticks and stones chose to ignore the UN.

And kept chucking out the-UN team.

Blair put of A American, invasion -3times.

So lets put together a book of half truths and go to war on the back of it. Sounds like a plan... Charlie for PM.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024