Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) 22:28 - Oct 4 with 3462 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Advanced Ticket News & Coach Travel Information: Plymouth Argyle FC v Rochdale AFC - npower Football League Two - Saturday 20th October 2012 - 3.00PM Kick Off,

We will be Allocated in the Barn Park End and Ticket Prices are as Follows:

Adults £20,
Over 65 £15,
Under 18's £7,

Please Note: You can buy Tickets Day of The Match at Home Park!!

Next Trip on the Road is to Home Park for Rochdale's 7th Away Game against Devon outfit Plymouth Argyle Football Club this will cost £28 Adult & £25 Under 16s on Saturday 20th October 2012, Departing Spotland Stadium at 7.30AM you can book a place for
Rochdale's 7th Away Game of the season by going in the club shop or by calling 0844 826 1907 (option 3)!!

Bookings for other away games can also be taken in advance if Stotts Coaches are to run all season long!!

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
Home Park
Plymouth
Devon
PL2 3DQ

Directions:

From the North:
Travel on the A38 Devon Expressway until the junction with the A386, signposted Home Park, City Centre, Ferry Port, and Tavistock. At the roundabout as you come off the A38 take the second exit A386, signposted Plymouth Argyle Home Park, Ferry Port. Stay on this road for approximately a mile; the stadium is on your left.

From Cornwall:
Head towards Plymouth on the A38 and across the Tamar Bridge at Saltash. Stay on the A38 until the junction mentioned above but take the fifth exit off the roundabout.

Home Park is a short walk from Plymouth Train Station. those who are going by train are likely to experience the best of Central Park as the well signed route takes you right through the middle of one of Plymouth's best-loved recreation areas.

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 22:37 - Oct 4 with 2493 viewsisitme

If you are going you are not relying on the supporters coach are you? I suspect it won't run.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 22:38 - Oct 4 with 2491 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 22:37 - Oct 4 by isitme

If you are going you are not relying on the supporters coach are you? I suspect it won't run.

Nope plans were made the day fixtures come out

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:13 - Oct 14 with 2370 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

anybody going are we going to be in same pub as last time we were there?

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:31 - Oct 14 with 2351 views442Dale

Could be less than 100 at this one too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:40 - Oct 14 with 2340 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:31 - Oct 14 by 442Dale

Could be less than 100 at this one too.

fair enough but its not like The Famous Home Park isn't a bad ground

Plymouth Argyle v Rochdale, Taken 19th March 2011

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:44 - Oct 14 with 2328 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:40 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

The quality of the ground is rather irrelevant, Taz, otherwise we'd take more to Plymouth than Accrington.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:47 - Oct 14 with 2319 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:44 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

The quality of the ground is rather irrelevant, Taz, otherwise we'd take more to Plymouth than Accrington.

Well here's a better focused one

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:48 - Oct 14 with 2307 viewsD_Alien

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:47 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

That's great Taz

We can count the fans now

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:57 - Oct 14 with 2288 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:47 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

I know what the ground looks like, Taz; I was there on that fine spring afternoon.

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:00 - Oct 14 with 2282 viewsBeefCurtain

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:40 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

It's not like it isn't a bad ground? So it's a bad ground?

Wut?

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:00 - Oct 14 with 2280 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:57 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

I know what the ground looks like, Taz; I was there on that fine spring afternoon.

I were just trying to make the thread interesting by putting pictures up from March 2011 like this one

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:01 - Oct 14 with 2272 viewsD_Alien

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:00 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

I were just trying to make the thread interesting by putting pictures up from March 2011 like this one

I like your stile

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:06 - Oct 14 with 2257 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:01 - Oct 14 by D_Alien

I like your stile

Thanks and here's one last image

why don't the fans who traveled to the outside of Cornwall post there images from the 1-0 win from that weekend
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:07 - Oct 14 with 2249 viewssandylaner1

600 mile round trip, i'll pass if thats alright with you tazmiester
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:19 - Oct 14 with 2241 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:06 - Oct 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

Thanks and here's one last image

why don't the fans who traveled to the outside of Cornwall post there images from the 1-0 win from that weekend

I was watching the game. I leave the photography to the likes of yourself, DY, OD and David Bailey!

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 21:56 - Oct 14 with 2191 viewsphomem

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 17:19 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

I was watching the game. I leave the photography to the likes of yourself, DY, OD and David Bailey!

Od his photography has gone quiet in the last twelve months.

Still snapping away?
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 2177 viewschuckleberry

I can't wait for this game, the atmosphere will be immense.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:55 - Oct 17 with 2096 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Just giving the Plymouth guide a little bump back upto the top for those who don't know how to get there

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 23:46 - Oct 18 with 2028 viewsCrede

Are you up for a mexican wave Chuckleberry???
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 10:56 - Oct 19 with 1957 viewschuckleberry

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 23:46 - Oct 18 by Crede

Oh yes, course I am, only reason I'm going tbf.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:52 - Oct 19 with 1886 viewsaleanddale

Is TazBot already in Devon?

Is his Poncho at the ready?

Is that Bird he shacked up with in Norwich going with him?

When was the last time dale racked up 5 consecutive AWAY league wins??

These are the questions that need answering!.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:59 - Oct 19 with 1879 viewsTTNYear

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 15:52 - Oct 19 by aleanddale

Is TazBot already in Devon?

Is his Poncho at the ready?

Is that Bird he shacked up with in Norwich going with him?

When was the last time dale racked up 5 consecutive AWAY league wins??

These are the questions that need answering!.

Because Plymouth is hard to get to, will they go up as champions? I've not been able to sleep at night pondering that one.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 1877 viewsDySporting

Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 23:46 - Oct 18 by Crede

I'll take a photo an post it on twitter!
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 19:38 - Oct 19 with 1804 viewsTrue_Blue2

I'm in Plymouth right now - hope I'm not alone tomorrow.
Awayday Guide: Plymouth Argyle (Devon) on 13:27 - Oct 20 with 1729 viewsaleanddale

Cant get to Home Park today so will follow on here and Sky Sports.

Come on the Dale.

Lets put to bed last Saturdays abject display and come home from Devon with 3 more away points!!

Up the Dale!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024