Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
home form 10:57 - Oct 16 with 4221 viewsbilbobaggins

if Rochdale want the same atmosphere as from the fans away its time they took the tough choice of turning the sandy lane over to away fans and made one end of the ground away and the other home
divide and lose should come to mind ?
home form on 11:13 - Oct 16 with 1614 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bilbo I don't think the Laners would move or even if it were to happen they wouldn't join in with Pearl Street End songs anyhow as the away games have shown fan teamwork and very little of it

Hows life over at The Shame?

UP THE DALE
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

home form on 11:42 - Oct 16 with 1587 viewsTTNYear

home form on 11:13 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

Bilbo I don't think the Laners would move or even if it were to happen they wouldn't join in with Pearl Street End songs anyhow as the away games have shown fan teamwork and very little of it

Hows life over at The Shame?

UP THE DALE

Taz, why do you keep bringing up this Sandy Lane bollox. It really is tiresome (boring). People don't join in with you at away games because your songs are at best unintelligible (not so great like). One away game I had the pleasure of sitting/standing in front of you (Rotherham), and 'wewand two' and 'gerrbag to yer sheffield' is hardly rousing stuff (...makes them 'Sandy lot' join in). If I was you I'd stick to joining in with others, the songs are usually easy to pick up and you'll sound less out of place. Soon you'll be singing like a canary (nowt to do with the place on the French border or should that be the Irish border due to the recent changes in the compass rules).

No need to thank me, its a pleasure.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

home form on 11:45 - Oct 16 with 1579 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 11:42 - Oct 16 by TTNYear

Taz, why do you keep bringing up this Sandy Lane bollox. It really is tiresome (boring). People don't join in with you at away games because your songs are at best unintelligible (not so great like). One away game I had the pleasure of sitting/standing in front of you (Rotherham), and 'wewand two' and 'gerrbag to yer sheffield' is hardly rousing stuff (...makes them 'Sandy lot' join in). If I was you I'd stick to joining in with others, the songs are usually easy to pick up and you'll sound less out of place. Soon you'll be singing like a canary (nowt to do with the place on the French border or should that be the Irish border due to the recent changes in the compass rules).

No need to thank me, its a pleasure.

It wouldn't be out of tune if we stopped sending the people at the front to sleep with "DALE.......DALE........DALE" zzzzz lets bring some England spirit into the Rochdale Fan Camp instead of the same old stuff year in, year out

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

home form on 11:46 - Oct 16 with 1575 viewsTTNYear

home form on 11:45 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

It wouldn't be out of tune if we stopped sending the people at the front to sleep with "DALE.......DALE........DALE" zzzzz lets bring some England spirit into the Rochdale Fan Camp instead of the same old stuff year in, year out

Yep.... knew I shouldn't have replied

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

home form on 11:48 - Oct 16 with 1569 viewschuckleberry

home form on 11:46 - Oct 16 by TTNYear

Yep.... knew I shouldn't have replied

There is even less atmosphere at England games, I presume you had the pleasure of watching them on Friday evening?
home form on 11:52 - Oct 16 with 1560 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 11:48 - Oct 16 by chuckleberry

There is even less atmosphere at England games, I presume you had the pleasure of watching them on Friday evening?

I did the Mexican wave were well good gonna be getting it sorted with a couple of Argyle Fans to see if we can get it to go around Home Park

home form on 11:52 - Oct 16 with 1560 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 11:48 - Oct 16 by chuckleberry

I did the Mexican wave were well good gonna be getting it sorted with a couple of Argyle Fans to see if we can get it to go around Home Park

home form on 11:53 - Oct 16 with 1555 viewschuckleberry

home form on 11:52 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm guessing the answer to that is no! It will be quite amusing however....
Login to get fewer ads

home form on 11:56 - Oct 16 with 1547 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 11:53 - Oct 16 by chuckleberry

the atmosphere made rochdale look boring no offense to "The Singers"

home form on 11:57 - Oct 16 with 1545 viewsTTNYear

home form on 11:53 - Oct 16 by chuckleberry

Don't call it a Mexican Wave though. The 'Plymouth Ripple' or the 'Pilgrims Plop' would be more appropriate with the amount of our fans there.

home form on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 1535 viewsColDale

one of my many disappointments in life is not attempting a mexican wave at Darlo's ground (before they moved to the school playing field)
home form on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 1535 viewschuckleberry

home form on 11:57 - Oct 16 by TTNYear

Don't call it a Mexican Wave though. The 'Plymouth Ripple' or the 'Pilgrims Plop' would be more appropriate with the amount of our fans there.

East Cornwall Curl?
home form on 12:57 - Oct 16 with 1465 viewsBigDaveMyCock

home form on 12:00 - Oct 16 by chuckleberry

East Cornwall Curl?

I feel a compromise is required.

ALTOGETHER NOW:-

Country Roads, take me home.
To the place I belong.
EAST Virginia, mountain momma.
Take me home, country roads.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

home form on 13:35 - Oct 16 with 1407 viewsjudd

home form on 12:57 - Oct 16 by BigDaveMyCock

I feel a compromise is required.

ALTOGETHER NOW:-

Country Roads, take me home.
To the place I belong.
EAST Virginia, mountain momma.
Take me home, country roads.

Blimey, Sheena Weston's greatest hit, wasn't it?

Poll: What is it to be then?

home form on 13:43 - Oct 16 with 1392 views442Dale

There has never been a better sign of a crowd paying little attention to the game than a Mexican wave.

It has absolutely zero to do with supporting the team and probably irritates players no end.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

home form on 13:47 - Oct 16 with 1384 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 13:43 - Oct 16 by 442Dale

There has never been a better sign of a crowd paying little attention to the game than a Mexican wave.

It has absolutely zero to do with supporting the team and probably irritates players no end.

The Sponsors are certainly getting a grilling from England fans lately for not joining in with it

home form on 13:47 - Oct 16 with 1384 viewsjudd

home form on 13:43 - Oct 16 by 442Dale

I wish it was a real wave that came and washed the fookers away.

home form on 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1352 viewsTVOS1907

home form on 13:47 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

The Sponsors are certainly getting a grilling from England fans lately for not joining in with it

The sponsors are the sensible ones it would appear.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

home form on 14:22 - Oct 16 with 1344 viewsjudd

home form on 14:17 - Oct 16 by TVOS1907

The sponsors are the sensible ones it would appear.

They're not that sensible sponsoring that pile of shite.

home form on 14:39 - Oct 16 with 1325 viewsLee_Bullet

Mexican waves are unbelievable gay and if anybody attempts one, that's you tazzy they should be ejected and subsequently bared from the ground. That is all.
home form on 14:47 - Oct 16 with 1315 viewsjudd

home form on 14:48 - Oct 16 with 1313 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 14:39 - Oct 16 by Lee_Bullet

Mexican waves are unbelievable gay and if anybody attempts one, that's you tazzy they should be ejected and subsequently bared from the ground. That is all.

Just a question you ever had the privilege to experience one on the footballing stage?

home form on 14:53 - Oct 16 with 1303 viewsjudd

home form on 14:48 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

Just a question you ever had the privilege to experience one on the footballing stage?

No. Have you?

Would you mind telling us all about it please?

Do we need to draw the blinds and stuff?

home form on 14:55 - Oct 16 with 1294 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

home form on 14:53 - Oct 16 by judd

No. Have you?

Would you mind telling us all about it please?

Do we need to draw the blinds and stuff?

I think its the most amazing thing England come up with since city stole the pozan

if we get it a regular thing starting with home park it'll well confuse the opposition team and even the opposition fans who don't know about it

home form on 14:57 - Oct 16 with 1289 viewsBeefCurtain

home form on 14:48 - Oct 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

What privilege? Don't you just have to stand up, wave your arms about and do your best impression of an arrtard? Am I missing something Taz?

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024