Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Draw letter. 18:49 - Oct 27 with 5744 viewsRotherhamDale

Littered with mistakes. Spelling and grammatical errors throughout. The slip says the draw is taking place on July 24th 2012 so we've all missed it.

Pathetic.

Possession with progression.

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:47 - Oct 28 with 956 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:46 - Oct 28 by Doris

http://www.ninetytwoclub.org.uk/nineq.htm

Read the first line taz
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 939 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:46 - Oct 28 by Doris

http://www.ninetytwoclub.org.uk/nineq.htm

now thats aload of bollocks i'm still visiting the 92 grounds in my own way and just hope the dale draw them in cup matches afterwards pretty much like York City and places like that its just another way the corporate pr1cks make there money

92 and I'm doing them my way (8)

P.s. According to Wiki this is the official page >> http://www.doingthe92.com/

but also found this one http://www.92clubrelay.org.uk/

they both make my theory correct apart from doing the 92 doesn't ask for money
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:53 - Oct 28 with 928 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:51 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

now thats aload of bollocks i'm still visiting the 92 grounds in my own way and just hope the dale draw them in cup matches afterwards pretty much like York City and places like that its just another way the corporate pr1cks make there money

You do it your way then but every other football supporter if they want to do the 92 will do it the right way not the taz way

Doing the 92 the proper way (8)
Christmas Draw letter. on 09:55 - Oct 28 with 924 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:53 - Oct 28 by phomem

You do it your way then but every other football supporter if they want to do the 92 will do it the right way not the taz way

Doing the 92 the proper way (8)

Rochdale is never gonna play all 92 football club's the way the Carling Cup and past FA Cup runs have gone we'll always be known as the step up football club

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:55 - Oct 28 with 923 viewsTTNYear

See. Tazzy has me in his pocket or sommat.

A reasoned response to facts always beats me. I'm doing it my way so that's that.

Good luck Tazzy lad.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:58 - Oct 28 with 897 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:55 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale is never gonna play all 92 football club's the way the Carling Cup and past FA Cup runs have gone we'll always be known as the step up football club

But it's possible to do the 92 without seeing only Dale. As you know after visiting Norwich etc.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:00 - Oct 28 with 902 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:58 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

But it's possible to do the 92 without seeing only Dale. As you know after visiting Norwich etc.

But i don't think England Under 21s are touring all 92 ground just those who done faviours for The FA like hosted U19s games and stuff like that hense they'll be coming spotland very soon were we might just see the ground fully sold out for the young lions

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:00 - Oct 28 with 902 viewsdalestats

Christmas Draw letter. on 09:55 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Thats why you went to Norwich to tick one off. I've Watched matches at over 130 grounds but not all the 92 but every season I try to do what you did with Norwich and visit a ground I've never done. So I'm looking at seeing matches at Crawley during the season and ticking off fleetwood next year

Poll: Remain in the eu

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:27 - Oct 28 with 866 viewsTVOS1907

"92 and I'm doing them my way"

Who do you think you are, Frank Sinatra?

A ground does not count unless you have seen a game on it. End of.

Those websites are invented by people clutching at as many straws as you are.

'The 92 Club' is the ONLY officially recognised 'doing the 92' group and have been for many, many years.

Good luck in your quest to join them. Just make sure you don't catch a cold the day before you're due to travel.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:29 - Oct 28 with 855 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:27 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

"92 and I'm doing them my way"

Who do you think you are, Frank Sinatra?

A ground does not count unless you have seen a game on it. End of.

Those websites are invented by people clutching at as many straws as you are.

'The 92 Club' is the ONLY officially recognised 'doing the 92' group and have been for many, many years.

Good luck in your quest to join them. Just make sure you don't catch a cold the day before you're due to travel.

how nice aswell that you've also fallen into the corporate con i had you down as a smart one TVOS and why you having digs all of a sudden

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:30 - Oct 28 with 851 viewsR17ALE

To get this thread back on track, I too spotted the errors in the Christmas Draw envelope. I turned over the tickets expecting some sort of offer on the reverse and what do I see.... an advert for the Dale Bar. Good that they are advertising it, but why not make each ticket worth 50p off a pint for the rest of the season?

After brief consideration, I did something I've never done before and threw the lot in the bin (Blue).

With an offer and some care and love in preparing the package, I'd have spent half an hour today buying all 20 books myself, but I cba, just like Norden Blue and Doris stated earlier, that attending matches even is not top of their priority list. Likewise, after 30 years of living for the club, I'm now living for me as I cba putting the club way out in front of everything else.

The club has won. It took some doing, but it has finally got there, despite protestations and forewarnings over many recent years, it's kept its head firmly in the sand and has driven some of the good ones away whilst retaining its culture for the hanger on and the general good fer nowt.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:33 - Oct 28 with 833 viewsphomem

The club relay one is a charity event nothing to do with the football matches.

You're fighting on your own here taz you against the football community. Just remember you're wrong

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:35 - Oct 28 with 828 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:29 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

how nice aswell that you've also fallen into the corporate con i had you down as a smart one TVOS and why you having digs all of a sudden

We are trying to give you advice, Tazzy, so that you can join The 92 Club by the official channels rather than by something unofficial.

But you won't listen.

Again.

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:36 - Oct 28 with 823 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

how though thats what i done get unless everyone on here is on their time of the month because i've kept quite apart from the awayday reviews and guides how nice of you to refer to me as a "FREAK" you really need to act your age like other people should on here its no wonder nobody is taking this site seriously no more because of the childish playground antics on here by fully grown adults you need to look at yourself before you going judging others and singling out people were all on this sinking ship together

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:37 - Oct 28 with 818 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:35 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

We are trying to give you advice, Tazzy, so that you can join The 92 Club by the official channels rather than by something unofficial.

But you won't listen.

Again.

that site doris refered isn't very professional and doesn't look the real deal if anything looks very very tinpot

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:43 - Oct 28 with 808 viewsDale23years

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:36 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

how though thats what i done get unless everyone on here is on their time of the month because i've kept quite apart from the awayday reviews and guides how nice of you to refer to me as a "FREAK" you really need to act your age like other people should on here its no wonder nobody is taking this site seriously no more because of the childish playground antics on here by fully grown adults you need to look at yourself before you going judging others and singling out people were all on this sinking ship together

Tazzy am only speaking the true, now go and take some more pictures of chips or some pub signs

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:48 - Oct 28 with 790 viewsTTNYear

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:30 - Oct 28 by R17ALE

To get this thread back on track, I too spotted the errors in the Christmas Draw envelope. I turned over the tickets expecting some sort of offer on the reverse and what do I see.... an advert for the Dale Bar. Good that they are advertising it, but why not make each ticket worth 50p off a pint for the rest of the season?

After brief consideration, I did something I've never done before and threw the lot in the bin (Blue).

With an offer and some care and love in preparing the package, I'd have spent half an hour today buying all 20 books myself, but I cba, just like Norden Blue and Doris stated earlier, that attending matches even is not top of their priority list. Likewise, after 30 years of living for the club, I'm now living for me as I cba putting the club way out in front of everything else.

The club has won. It took some doing, but it has finally got there, despite protestations and forewarnings over many recent years, it's kept its head firmly in the sand and has driven some of the good ones away whilst retaining its culture for the hanger on and the general good fer nowt.

Bloody hell razz change the record... We've heard it all before... Just pay yer money and shut the feck up

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:48 - Oct 28 with 788 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:37 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

that site doris refered isn't very professional and doesn't look the real deal if anything looks very very tinpot

Well it is.

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:48 - Oct 28 with 788 viewsTVOS1907

Well it is.

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:49 - Oct 28 with 785 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:43 - Oct 28 by Dale23years

Tazzy am only speaking the true, now go and take some more pictures of chips or some pub signs

What do u expect in a Awayday Review its suppose to be an idea of what Rochdale Fans really get upto out of town hows about you do one for Morecambe Away and I'll do one for Morecambe hows about that??

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:50 - Oct 28 with 782 viewsphomem

It's the correct and official site taz

Look at the 100ground blog for ground info - you'll see of the contributors lIst the matches they've attended
Christmas Draw letter. on 10:51 - Oct 28 with 777 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:48 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

Well it is.

and its asks for Cheques which are no longer used in this country as we've gone digital with Banking in UK

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:52 - Oct 28 with 769 viewsphomem

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:51 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

and its asks for Cheques which are no longer used in this country as we've gone digital with Banking in UK

I wrote a cheque the other day taz they're still legal tender
Christmas Draw letter. on 10:54 - Oct 28 with 765 viewsTTNYear

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:51 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Who'd have thought it? A decent thread hijacked by guff.

guff
When something is a load of rubbish !
talking non-sense

.... Dictionary fans

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:59 - Oct 28 with 752 viewsDale23years

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:49 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

What do u expect in a Awayday Review its suppose to be an idea of what Rochdale Fans really get upto out of town hows about you do one for Morecambe Away and I'll do one for Morecambe hows about that??

ill past on that one Tazz got more inportant thing on to do when in morecambe then take shitty pictures

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024