Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect Preparation 22:38 - Oct 30 with 2206 viewsichbinnaughty

...for Sunday.
FOR US.
The fakes have played 120 mins, conceded SEVEN goals, and suffered disappointment and dejection.
Marvellous.
Perfect Preparation on 22:40 - Oct 30 with 1772 viewsbosh67

Our problem is that most teams that go through this bounce back against us. To presume they will be dejected would be very dangerous. But we probably will.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Perfect Preparation on 22:44 - Oct 30 with 1735 viewsdaveB

to be fair to them at 5-4 and even 6-5 they kept going and had chances
Perfect Preparation on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 1710 viewsQPR1882

I would not gloat about Fakes letting in 7 tonight, if it was not for our keeper making a number of class saves we could have let just as many in against Arsenal.

At this moment in time there is not a lot between us,and Sunday will be a hard game.
Perfect Preparation on 23:04 - Oct 30 with 1680 viewsderbyhoop

Arsenal beat us because of M'bia's stupidity and a blatant offside. Arsenal's reserves got 7 against them.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Perfect Preparation on 23:12 - Oct 30 with 1666 viewsQPR1882

Perfect Preparation on 23:04 - Oct 30 by derbyhoop

Arsenal beat us because of M'bia's stupidity and a blatant offside. Arsenal's reserves got 7 against them.

Agree.

But they only beat us by 1 because of the brilliance of our keeper on the day,could very easy have been by a lot more then 1. All i am saying is we should not read much into Arsenal scoring 7.
Perfect Preparation on 23:13 - Oct 30 with 1659 viewsdaveB

Arsenal never looked like scoring one let alone 7 until mbia got sent off, the one was offside as well

gorkss was woeful tonight, i imagine they'll be working hard on the back four this week
Perfect Preparation on 23:21 - Oct 30 with 1645 viewsQPR1882

Perfect Preparation on 23:13 - Oct 30 by daveB

Arsenal never looked like scoring one let alone 7 until mbia got sent off, the one was offside as well

gorkss was woeful tonight, i imagine they'll be working hard on the back four this week

Did you not see the saves Cesar made ? How can you honestly say Arsenal did not look like scoring until M'bia got sent off.

Cesar was how man of the match,the reason for that was because of how well he played. Arsenal had 9 shots on target on Saturday, and they all were not after M'bia got sent off.
Perfect Preparation on 23:22 - Oct 30 with 1642 viewsLowerloftLad

the differents between the two games we played away to arsenals first team and could still have scored at the end. Reading where at home and 4-0 up to the arsenal 2nd/3rd team and crumbled i never rated gorkees and glad we got rid . Cisse zamora taarabtt hoillet and just run At them sunday .in sparky i trust

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Perfect Preparation on 11:56 - Oct 31 with 1518 viewsMattnme

Perfect Preparation on 23:21 - Oct 30 by QPR1882

Did you not see the saves Cesar made ? How can you honestly say Arsenal did not look like scoring until M'bia got sent off.

Cesar was how man of the match,the reason for that was because of how well he played. Arsenal had 9 shots on target on Saturday, and they all were not after M'bia got sent off.

They had one decent chance which was blasted over the bar before Mbia was sent off. After that they had a host of chances which was when the saves were made. Every shot on target prior to the sending off was routine and infact he actually fumbled a few times in the first half.
Perfect Preparation on 12:10 - Oct 31 with 1498 viewstoboboly

Perfect Preparation on 23:21 - Oct 30 by QPR1882

I wouldn't worry it's like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Perfect Preparation on 12:17 - Oct 31 with 1475 viewsBlackCrowe

Perfect Preparation on 23:12 - Oct 30 by QPR1882

Agree.

But they only beat us by 1 because of the brilliance of our keeper on the day,could very easy have been by a lot more then 1. All i am saying is we should not read much into Arsenal scoring 7.

I get fed up with the 'if it wasn't for Cesar, we would've lost blah blah blah'. The fact is Cesar is one of our team and has a specific role to play in it which he is doing very well at. He is doing what he is paid to do and hopefully will do the same on Sunday. MH/TF are to be applauded for signing him.

If the ref/lino hadn't've cocked up on the arsenal offside goal then we most likely would've drawn. Now that's proper stuff that is out of control and you can't blame Hughes for.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Perfect Preparation on 12:34 - Oct 31 with 1459 viewsadhoc_qpr

But Reading scored 5 against a team we didn't register a shot on targat against in 89 minutes!
Perfect Preparation on 12:40 - Oct 31 with 1451 viewsBlackCrowe

Perfect Preparation on 12:34 - Oct 31 by adhoc_qpr

But Reading scored 5 against a team we didn't register a shot on targat against in 89 minutes!

No they didn't Reading scored 5 against a compeltely different team that happened to have the same name.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Perfect Preparation on 12:44 - Oct 31 with 1447 viewsQPunkR

Umm, has everyone forgotten that we've already played and lost against Reading this season?? So never mind comparing our and their last games against Arsenal, surely our meeting in the last round was more indicative?

QPR - "shit but local"

Perfect Preparation on 12:51 - Oct 31 with 1425 viewsTacticalR

Perfect Preparation on 23:22 - Oct 30 by LowerloftLad

the differents between the two games we played away to arsenals first team and could still have scored at the end. Reading where at home and 4-0 up to the arsenal 2nd/3rd team and crumbled i never rated gorkees and glad we got rid . Cisse zamora taarabtt hoillet and just run At them sunday .in sparky i trust

What has Kaspars Gorkšs ever done for us?

Air hostess clique

Perfect Preparation on 13:15 - Oct 31 with 1371 viewsShackletonR

Perfect Preparation on 12:51 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

Gorkss was part off the defence what Warnock put together that won us promotion to the premier league letting in 32 goals, never had a problem with him myself.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Perfect Preparation on 13:18 - Oct 31 with 1366 viewsTacticalR

Perfect Preparation on 13:15 - Oct 31 by ShackletonR

Gorkss was part off the defence what Warnock put together that won us promotion to the premier league letting in 32 goals, never had a problem with him myself.

Oh, you mean the defence that let in the fewest goals of any team in the entire Football League the season before last ?

But apart from that, and scoring vital goals, what has Kaspars Gorkš ever done for us?

Air hostess clique

Perfect Preparation on 13:20 - Oct 31 with 1355 viewsRangersAreBack

If Hughes is more positive than of late we stand a good chance otherwise we could be in for a tough afternoon.
Perfect Preparation on 13:37 - Oct 31 with 1324 viewsShackletonR

Perfect Preparation on 13:18 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

Oh, you mean the defence that let in the fewest goals of any team in the entire Football League the season before last ?

But apart from that, and scoring vital goals, what has Kaspars Gorkš ever done for us?

Hmm im scratching my head now, but he was part of a deal that saw Zesh Rehman go the other way so that could be classed as " what has Kaspars Gorkss done for us" debate.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Perfect Preparation on 13:47 - Oct 31 with 1304 viewsQPRski

The fakes must feel the phyiscal effect of this match compared to our rest.
More importantly, I hope that mentally they will arrive dejected rather than pumped up.

Anyway, it will be a physical match and one I think we should win provided we:
- stay calm at the beginning
- keep 11 men on the pitch
- hide the self implode button
- play our best players
Perfect Preparation on 14:16 - Oct 31 with 1262 viewsRangersDave

So that's a nailed on £5.00 for Gorkss to score this weekend then?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Perfect Preparation on 14:24 - Oct 31 with 1248 viewsrunningman75

I only saw the highlights on Saturday but had 5 live on during the Arsenal game. Cesar was many pundits Man of the Match that suggests Arsenal could have scored more then once against us.
Perfect Preparation on 15:12 - Oct 31 with 1223 viewsscouseR

Cesear
Bosewinga. Traore
Nelson. Ferdinand

Diakite
Granero. Faulin
Hoillett Taarbat
Zamora

Best available team for Sunday .. This team/ formation will smash reading and would beat most others.. Yet not used so far I think???
Perfect Preparation on 15:14 - Oct 31 with 1220 viewsscouseR

Cesear
Bosewinga. Traore
Nelson. Ferdinand

Diakite
Granero. Faulin
Hoillett Taarbat
Zamora

Best available team for Sunday .. This team/ formation will smash reading and would beat most others.. Yet not used so far I think???
Perfect Preparation on 15:52 - Oct 31 with 1184 viewsRodneysgongger

Perfect Preparation on 12:51 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

............the aqueduct?

oh dear

Oh Dear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024