Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapp at OT tomorrow 11:23 - Nov 23 with 7820 viewswood_hoop

Sky News report from journalist that he will be at game tomorrow.

A back ward step as far as I am concerned........TF shown no balls
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:28 - Nov 23 with 4529 viewsTopCat34

Let's just hope there will be some tighter controls on financial outlay. We have a good enough side to be pushing for mid-table, Redknapp shouldn't be allowed to add yet more players on vast sums of money should he take over. Atleast, not in January unless we really are in dire straits.

Hopefully, this will be a valuable footballing lesson for TF, (albeit a rather expensive one) and we can consolidate without spending loads of cash.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:29 - Nov 23 with 4490 viewsozexile

Who do you think should take over?
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:29 - Nov 23 with 4496 viewsMrGrieves

Just seen the bookies odds on Redknapp. Best price is 1/16. Deal clearly already done.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 4483 viewsBluce_Ree

Can we give the new guy, whoever it is, a chance. No-one is a backwards step after the Prince of Greyness.

'Arry will do just fine.

Let's not mewl like those Chelsea cabbages yesterday outside Stamford Bridge.

EDIT: unless it's RDM, at which point fk that no talent Chelsea filth.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 4426 viewsJonDoeman

"TF shown no balls"
---------------------------
Getting the best available manager out there, to try and save us, is showing plenty.

It Is What It Is !!

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 4412 viewsToast_R

Well I'm delighted to be shot of Hughes and be even more delighted if Redknapp takes charge.

On a serious note, is this our last shot at the Big Time now?

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 4394 viewsbob566

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:28 - Nov 23 by TopCat34

Let's just hope there will be some tighter controls on financial outlay. We have a good enough side to be pushing for mid-table, Redknapp shouldn't be allowed to add yet more players on vast sums of money should he take over. Atleast, not in January unless we really are in dire straits.

Hopefully, this will be a valuable footballing lesson for TF, (albeit a rather expensive one) and we can consolidate without spending loads of cash.

are you nuts. Redknapp didn't buy our squad. DO you really think we have a chance of staying up with one fit striker. We need a striker.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:34 - Nov 23 with 4389 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

I can't see how it's a backward step unless he let's him splash more money come January.

Harry should be able to motivate what is already a half decent squad. Get them playing as a team to anywhere near their full potential and we should be ok.

If we need any additions - i'm thinking maybe a striker on loan with the injuries then do it in Jan but no new perm signings. Oh and get DJ back while you at it and if it is to be Harry then I hope he gives Adel a fair chance cos if we are to stay up then we need Adel
Login to get fewer ads

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:34 - Nov 23 with 4383 viewsBluce_Ree

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:33 - Nov 23 by Toast_R

Well I'm delighted to be shot of Hughes and be even more delighted if Redknapp takes charge.

On a serious note, is this our last shot at the Big Time now?

I don't know about that.

I'm just hoping this means we get over Derby's all-time low points record.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:35 - Nov 23 with 4360 viewsdaveB

When Redknapp went to Spurs he got the job on the Saturday night and they had Wigan on the Sunday, he said he didn't want to be one of those managers sat in the stand so he just got in and got to work, it was Wigan at home so they won 2-0. I wonder if he'll do the same this time
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:37 - Nov 23 with 4329 viewsingeminate

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:30 - Nov 23 by Bluce_Ree

Can we give the new guy, whoever it is, a chance. No-one is a backwards step after the Prince of Greyness.

'Arry will do just fine.

Let's not mewl like those Chelsea cabbages yesterday outside Stamford Bridge.

EDIT: unless it's RDM, at which point fk that no talent Chelsea filth.

Agree - it is tough to see any change as a backward step.

I'd possibly baulk at appointing Paul Hart and Gianni as Director of football would raise eyebrows. Otherwise we have done astonishingly poorly, we never win away, we lose to the worst teams in the league at home.

We are shambolic at set-plays and insist on brining every player back for corners heaping more pressure on us and still lose every header.

I'm really not sure what sourchops could do to make us worse - though who knows perhaps he'll find away.

The timing of this is unimportant, miracles do happen, but I cannot see anyway that we were going to get anything from this game either way. At least this gets the crowd of Hughes back for a game and mat inspire a rear-guard Dunkirk style performance to keep the goals down.

Moving forward Harry has a much better chance of keepig us up than Hughes did. Mainly because he's not Hughes and secondly because overall he has a decent record as manager.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:37 - Nov 23 with 4327 viewsTW_R

"A back ward step as far as I am concerned...."

A backward step from where? We're f*cking bottom of the league with 4 points and no wins in 12 games. We could have got in Ken f*cking Dodd and that would have been a forward step FFS.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:38 - Nov 23 with 4309 viewsWokingR

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:35 - Nov 23 by daveB

When Redknapp went to Spurs he got the job on the Saturday night and they had Wigan on the Sunday, he said he didn't want to be one of those managers sat in the stand so he just got in and got to work, it was Wigan at home so they won 2-0. I wonder if he'll do the same this time

Think you need to change your avatar
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:38 - Nov 23 with 4303 viewsQPunkR

God I hope we don't get him in.

Either way though, whoever Uncle Tony brings in, I hope they sit down and speak to any potential candidates and think it through properly, rather than just going for the biggest name possible (that's what happened with our playing staff, after all), then make a measured decision.

There's more than just Arry out there. Let him loom over someone else's job

QPR - "shit but local"

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:39 - Nov 23 with 4272 viewsadhoc_qpr

Redknapp (if it is him) can only spend what the board allows him to - it's up to them to control the purse strings.

Raise funds by selling, loan players etc should be the order of the day. Relegation is still very much on the cards at the moment.

Plus give a chance to the players Hughes unfairly ostracized like DJ and Young (as opposed to Bothroyd and Hulse..).
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:40 - Nov 23 with 4273 viewsspencer

At this moment in time, not sure who could possibly save us from our difficult plight.Action had to be taken as the team looked gutless toothless and in fact shite.This is down to the players...who were brought to the club by Hughes, who was brought to the club by Tony.

So, TF has to decide to plough on or admit he got it wrong.By sacking Huhges in my opinion, means i think he got it wrong.

Not all the players that Hughes brough here are shi.te, but it look slike they have been playing shi,te for some time.Is this / was this down to Hughes? I espect we will see in next 3-4 games.

If there is anyone out there that can / has / will motivate a team of players...in myopinion it is Harry Rednapp....

Lets wait and see what sort of reaction we get over next 3-4 games

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:40 - Nov 23 with 4262 viewsPinnerPaul

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:37 - Nov 23 by TW_R

A backward step from where? We're f*cking bottom of the league with 4 points and no wins in 12 games. We could have got in Ken f*cking Dodd and that would have been a forward step FFS.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:41 - Nov 23 with 4257 viewswood_hoop

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:32 - Nov 23 by JonDoeman

"TF shown no balls"
---------------------------
Getting the best available manager out there, to try and save us, is showing plenty.

Hughes should have gone weeks ago, Rednapp being the best manager available hmmm, an opinion, worthy maybe but we are on a hiding to nothing tomorrow, just MH not being at the helm may help lift a cloud that has been hovering for weeks.

HR has been loitering for weeks and TF cannot be that blinkered that MH's job has been hanging by a thread for quite a while, feelers could have been put out and a few others put in the frame, maybe they have and turned us down but I have my doubts, to me TF has had his arm twisted up his back and finally shouted 'uncle'.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:43 - Nov 23 with 4235 viewsPinnerPaul

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:40 - Nov 23 by spencer

At this moment in time, not sure who could possibly save us from our difficult plight.Action had to be taken as the team looked gutless toothless and in fact shite.This is down to the players...who were brought to the club by Hughes, who was brought to the club by Tony.

So, TF has to decide to plough on or admit he got it wrong.By sacking Huhges in my opinion, means i think he got it wrong.

Not all the players that Hughes brough here are shi.te, but it look slike they have been playing shi,te for some time.Is this / was this down to Hughes? I espect we will see in next 3-4 games.

If there is anyone out there that can / has / will motivate a team of players...in myopinion it is Harry Rednapp....

Lets wait and see what sort of reaction we get over next 3-4 games

................. and THEN we can all start moaning again!

" 3 - 4 games" in it for the long term again I see!
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:45 - Nov 23 with 4213 viewsRanger78

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:38 - Nov 23 by QPunkR

God I hope we don't get him in.

Either way though, whoever Uncle Tony brings in, I hope they sit down and speak to any potential candidates and think it through properly, rather than just going for the biggest name possible (that's what happened with our playing staff, after all), then make a measured decision.

There's more than just Arry out there. Let him loom over someone else's job

I agree. I feel really sorry for TF but it looks like he had little choice. I am scared about Redknapp and think we should be careful what we wish for.

Redknapp definitely does not fit the model of stability that TF craves.. Unless he brings Sir Les and grooms him for the future??

I mentioned on another post thr we shoul look at Di Matteo??
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 4200 viewsdaveB

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:38 - Nov 23 by WokingR

Think you need to change your avatar

done
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:48 - Nov 23 with 4168 viewsqueensparker

I'd be quite pleased with Redknapp. Seems like a good fit to me as long as we don't let him spunk another 30 million.

But I realise from shouted conversations in the C and S over the last few weeks I'm pretty much on my own...
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:49 - Nov 23 with 4145 viewsadhoc_qpr

If Redknapp can keep us up (big ask) and then get us established in the prem with a settled team the next season - that's plenty long term thinking for me.

Also don't forget that Redknapp has got teams promoted from the Championship in the past, so should the worst happen he wouldn't be in completely new territory like Hughes.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:49 - Nov 23 with 4149 viewswood_hoop

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:37 - Nov 23 by TW_R

I take it you have a differing opinion to mine

Using profanities will also make your point all the stronger as well, thanks for pointing out our current predicament, just got back from Mars so please forgive me for not noticing............having yet another highly paid dinosaur will absolutely guarentee our survival .........then again maybe not.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:49 - Nov 23 with 4141 viewsspencer

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:43 - Nov 23 by PinnerPaul

................. and THEN we can all start moaning again!

" 3 - 4 games" in it for the long term again I see!

Of course, if the new manager(Harry) doesn't manage a win then he will have to go ...

Assuming you were being...sarky....it does make he think, why players stop playing for a manager!! and start vplaying for a new one after all, they are on good money etc( yes i know how naive that sounds)...so...Saturday aside,Sunderland and Villa with Mark Hughes i expected to lose...but with new manager, if we say draw and win....it does sort of confirm that the players....stopped playing for Hughes.

At the Southampton game, and actuallythe Reading...well also the Everton..we just looked clueless and not interested whatsover.Is Bosingwa really that shit.e?

So - the next 3-4 games we will see.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024