Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapp at OT tomorrow 11:23 - Nov 23 with 8104 viewswood_hoop

Sky News report from journalist that he will be at game tomorrow.

A back ward step as far as I am concerned........TF shown no balls
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:50 - Nov 23 with 1279 viewssimmo

Wont somebody think of Kieron Dyer!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:53 - Nov 23 with 1259 viewsPhildo

Dave Mc tweeting this opens the door for the return of the waiter - i shit you not
Redknapp at OT tomorrow on 11:58 - Nov 23 with 1243 viewsWanderR

I hope Paladini left some brown envelopes behind because we'll need 'em.

Current location: OX10

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:00 - Nov 23 with 1236 viewsnadera78

If they do automatically give it to Redknapp it would demonstrate a complete inability to learn from past mistakes - in terms of appointing the first person who comes to mind and seems popular, in terms of our budget, in terms of our forward planning.

I just can't see past the idea that Redknapp will demand money to spend in January, and that he'll be off within 18 months. Then we'll be faced with the same situation of bringing in a new man, buying lots of new players, and continuing this ridiculous cycle.

I think I'd have to give serious consideration to where this club is heading, what TF and co actually know about football, and what their plans are for this club. And what role I, as a lifelong fan, would like to play with a club that behaves in such a consistently damaging way.

I hope to god TF and co realise the huge mistakes they've made with this club and seek to rectify them instead of compounding them.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:07 - Nov 23 with 1198 viewsQPRBrian

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:00 - Nov 23 by nadera78

If they do automatically give it to Redknapp it would demonstrate a complete inability to learn from past mistakes - in terms of appointing the first person who comes to mind and seems popular, in terms of our budget, in terms of our forward planning.

I just can't see past the idea that Redknapp will demand money to spend in January, and that he'll be off within 18 months. Then we'll be faced with the same situation of bringing in a new man, buying lots of new players, and continuing this ridiculous cycle.

I think I'd have to give serious consideration to where this club is heading, what TF and co actually know about football, and what their plans are for this club. And what role I, as a lifelong fan, would like to play with a club that behaves in such a consistently damaging way.

I hope to god TF and co realise the huge mistakes they've made with this club and seek to rectify them instead of compounding them.

Mate, I just posted the following on another thread.....we can get rid of players in Jan as well as bring them in! There may be an overall net loss come 31st Jan but it won't all be expenditure.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:11 - Nov 23 with 1185 viewsDANRANGER

The only option was to sack Hughes and it was either this week or after the Villa game. I'm pleased they've acted now with 3 games in a week and although I agree with Clive's views on another post that we need to look at the future of the club as a whole, if we want to stay up this season I see Redknapp as the only outstanding candidate.

The players clearly cannot motivate themselves and they will view Redknapp a big name and that should give us a fighting chance. Contract length will be interesting but maybe one of Redknapp's coaches could be groomed for the role at a later point to create continuity which we clearly lack.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:14 - Nov 23 with 1166 viewsFDC

The thought of Arry terrifies me to be honest, but I kind of agree with Dave Mc when he says

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76
and my god if ever there was a club and manager made for each other it's #QPR and Harry Redknapp.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:16 - Nov 23 with 1157 viewsGloucs_R

I'm over the moon to get Redknapp. Happy days

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 1155 viewsQPRski

Redknapp is a great team motivator and this is what we really need. Also, prior to his Spurs melt down with the England saga they were playing attractive attacking football.

I hope that his brief is to empower and motivate what he has, and not to buy a new team in the January transfer window.

We have a good bunch talented players who are lazy, overpaid and demotivated.
I hope that he can quickly get them organised and motivated.

....there is a chance and this is he bestt hing I've heard for a long time!
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:26 - Nov 23 with 1122 viewsderbyhoop

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:07 - Nov 23 by QPRBrian

Mate, I just posted the following on another thread.....we can get rid of players in Jan as well as bring them in! There may be an overall net loss come 31st Jan but it won't all be expenditure.

How do you get rid of players?
Bosingwa is on a 3 year deal.
Green is on a 2 year deal, reputed to be £50k per week. Where else is he going to get that sort of money?
Ferdinand is 18 months into a 3 year deal.
SWP is the same as Anton
I believe Luke Young and Joey Barton signed 4 year deals when they arrived 18 months ago.

Yes, we can get rid. But probably not for another 18 months. Unless we are prepared to give the players away and continue to pay a large portion of their subsequent wages.
And if we do, we're going to have to pay transfer fees and similar wages to any other mercenary we bring in as a replacement.

Up s*** creek without a paddle.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:27 - Nov 23 with 1113 viewsMytch_QPR

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:37 - Nov 23 by TW_R

"A back ward step as far as I am concerned...."

A backward step from where? We're f*cking bottom of the league with 4 points and no wins in 12 games. We could have got in Ken f*cking Dodd and that would have been a forward step FFS.

Dodd is hanging on for the Spurs job.

btw, does anyone think Defoe will now be defo??

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:33 - Nov 23 with 1086 viewsspencer

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:27 - Nov 23 by Mytch_QPR

Dodd is hanging on for the Spurs job.

btw, does anyone think Defoe will now be defo??

If we get Rednapp and if he manages to work wonders, i would imgane we will get the Spurs players not wanted by AVB including Alan Gilzean, who i always rated despite his lack of hair.Oh and Ralphy...
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:34 - Nov 23 with 1081 viewsSomersetHoops

Under Harry from the start of this season we would not be where we are now. His reputation speaks for itself and even at Portsmouth he left them with players of value that were sold on for profit, unlike some of the knackered donkeys Hughes has lumbered us with.

I am for Harry, the only thing I hope is that he still has the energy to work another miracle.

God for Harrry and QPR!

Who's Next?

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:37 - Nov 23 with 1068 viewsMytch_QPR

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:33 - Nov 23 by spencer

If we get Rednapp and if he manages to work wonders, i would imgane we will get the Spurs players not wanted by AVB including Alan Gilzean, who i always rated despite his lack of hair.Oh and Ralphy...

Some wag has tweeted to the BBC that Arry will be joined by Beckham as player / coach. Does anyone else care to make something up?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:39 - Nov 23 with 1055 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 11:53 - Nov 23 by Phildo

Dave Mc tweeting this opens the door for the return of the waiter - i shit you not

That's a fairly typical Dave Mc tweet of doom.
Can't see it happening. In what capacity, exactly? They know fans will not accept it.

Bare bones.

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:41 - Nov 23 with 943 viewsSpiritofGregory

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:16 - Nov 23 by Gloucs_R

I'm over the moon to get Redknapp. Happy days

So am I!

Hughes has gone and Harry will be our next manager!!!
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:44 - Nov 23 with 930 viewsNorthernr

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:41 - Nov 23 by SpiritofGregory

So am I!

Hughes has gone and Harry will be our next manager!!!

But you were over the moon to get Hughes aswell.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:44 - Nov 23 with 930 viewsDANRANGER

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:17 - Nov 23 by QPRski

Redknapp is a great team motivator and this is what we really need. Also, prior to his Spurs melt down with the England saga they were playing attractive attacking football.

I hope that his brief is to empower and motivate what he has, and not to buy a new team in the January transfer window.

We have a good bunch talented players who are lazy, overpaid and demotivated.
I hope that he can quickly get them organised and motivated.

....there is a chance and this is he bestt hing I've heard for a long time!

this. Although I would expect us to sign a couple of key players in January (defender/striker) and maybe even get shot of a few.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 928 viewsloftus77

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:00 - Nov 23 by nadera78

I agree with you, nadera - but the fact remains that we are owned by businessmen who want one thing and one thing only - to be in the 2013/14 Premier League.

NOTHING else - not the club infrastructure, morale, fanbase, youth team, training ground, history or culture - really matters to them, despite what they say.

As you rightly say, Harry's appointment is shortsighted and comes with very many problems, but our board reckons his appointment makes it less likely that we will be going to Oakwell, Vicarage Rd or the Galpharm (or is John Smith's something) next season. We'll see...

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:50 - Nov 23 with 908 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Seems a bit strange to think of this as a backward step. Bizzare actually.
He could well have been the England manager yet not good enough apparently.
Some people are getting a bit spoilt and need a reality check I think.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:52 - Nov 23 with 896 viewsQPRBrian

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:26 - Nov 23 by derbyhoop

How do you get rid of players?
Bosingwa is on a 3 year deal.
Green is on a 2 year deal, reputed to be £50k per week. Where else is he going to get that sort of money?
Ferdinand is 18 months into a 3 year deal.
SWP is the same as Anton
I believe Luke Young and Joey Barton signed 4 year deals when they arrived 18 months ago.

Yes, we can get rid. But probably not for another 18 months. Unless we are prepared to give the players away and continue to pay a large portion of their subsequent wages.
And if we do, we're going to have to pay transfer fees and similar wages to any other mercenary we bring in as a replacement.

Up s*** creek without a paddle.

We get rid, allow to go, sell or loan out whoever it is that Redknapp doesn't want. We will obviously lose out financially but the point i'm making is that any new manager will expect, and rightly so, to be able to bring in 3 or 4 new players and to accommodate that we need to look to elbow at least the same number and suffer the cost. I'd be very surprised if we don't get a single offer from anyone for the likes of SWP, Bosw, Ferd, Green and others in Jan, whatever it is take it.
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:53 - Nov 23 with 894 viewsspencer

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:44 - Nov 23 by Northernr

Some us us just like being over the moon..
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 12:57 - Nov 23 with 882 viewskensalriser

Don't have a problem with Redknapp all things considered, I think he has the wherewithall to keep us up, but I just hope the club is sensible and gives him a deal with a mutual break at the end of the season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 13:02 - Nov 23 with 874 viewsSpiritofGregory

I wouldn't say that I was 'over the moon' at Hughes' appointment, think you are going OTT.

Harry is definitely a better manager and the type of manager to get the team to click. Bloody hell, QPR fans always have something to moan about, we have got rid of Hughes and are getting the fan's favourite in - be happy!
Rednapp at OT tomorrow on 13:06 - Nov 23 with 852 viewsGloucs_R

Indeed I was, which just shows I know nothing about football!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024